Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Census 2006:the Ups And Downs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Census 2006:the Ups And Downs (1376 Views)

Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) / The Scandal Of Census Figures / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Census 2006:the Ups And Downs by hanson: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2006
"For five days now I have been indoors.No work, no money ,no food and no fuel."That was an answer given by a Barber in my area when he was asked to state the importance of census.Do you really think the aim of this census will be put to use?Or will it go the drain as in the case of national I D card,Oputa panel and national reform conference.In my opinion I think the census is useless as it will not be used in any way to raise the living standard of the populace.
Re: Census 2006:the Ups And Downs by Seun(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2006

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Pledges 100% Vote For Jonathan In 2011 / Pfizer's Tricks To Avoid Clinical Trial Payout In Nigeria / The Nigerian Government Power Reform Road Map.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.