Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala (15261 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Broke! – Okonjo-iweala Fumes / Governors Are Importing Illegal Arms With Private-Jets / Nigeria Is Going Broke - Okonjo Iweala : The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Tropilo(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2012
@Brixtonyute: i think u'll do better driving ur points home and not insult people who tow a different line from us without d slightest provocation.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by akinsdeji(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2012
In the area of eletrictiy... We need a stable light befor we can talk on
Any increament,let have light for 12hrs a day and we can talk about increasing our electricity bill
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Kobojunkie: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2012
Emylexray:
give credits to whom it is due.

Did you bother reading my post at all before responding cause your retort makes no sense of any kind.

Why give her credit for being a woman? Because you think women are goofball heads an she is an exception of some kind? Or is it because you are one of those who thinks what she has said here, is any different from what was said by others before her? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

What exactly are we giving her credit for? Or were you suggesting I give the other poster credit for mentioning that she is a woman?
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
manny4life:

Believe me, when I tell you that I'm certainly not interested in arguing stupidly, honestly I mean it...

Sleek talk was never your forte, right?

Yeah, I guessed it. Stick to talk that suites you. No need to try to fight your way out of this; you goofed. Telling him to prove your own point "right"? smh He even called you out on the same thing. You're funny.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
kingoflag:

Sleek talk was never your forte, right?

Yeah, I guessed it. Stick to talk that suites you. No need to try to fight your way out of this; you goofed. Telling him to prove your own point "right"? smh He even called you out on the same thing. You're funny.

Let me reiterate for you, perhaps you missed the memo-

Again, like I told you, I certainly don't have time nor the strength to argue stupidity... Take the next turn on Nairaland and find the wimp whom will argue with you. I have proved my point, the rest is on you if not...go hang... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2012
manny4life:

Let me reiterate for you, perhaps you missed the memo-

Again, like I told you, I certainly don't have time nor the strength to argue stupidity... Take the next turn on Nairaland and find the wimp whom will argue with you. I have proved my point, the rest is on you if not...go hang... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Lol. Just like BodeJohn said of you, "When you run out of points to make you resort to insults". Its alright. Anyways, next time just provide evidence and you won't have to resort to acting like you're mentally unstable with every post that you make.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
kingoflag:

Lol. Just like BodeJohn said of you, "When you run out of points to make you resort to insults". Its alright. Anyways, next time just provide evidence and you won't have to resort to acting like you're mentally unstable with every post that you make.

I run out of points, lol... Again you have missed the memo,

I proved my point(s) to you, him as well as tons of people on here, isn't it ironic that none, have mentioned that I resorted to insults...LOL

Again, you supported his asserted claims, NOW, the onus is on you to prove me wrong, if you can't go and hang...LLS

Let me reiterate for you again, no time here to argue stupidity. If you think you got something important to say, give me buzz, I'll be waiting... cool cool cool
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2012
Kachi01: This manny4life or loser4life bores me! mtswwww... Ndo

Wish I had seen this earlier, I won't even have replied the dude. What a loser.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
manny4life:

I proved my point(s) to you, him as well as tons of people on here, isn't it ironic that none, have mentioned that I resorted to insults...LOL

Oh yeah? Just to bust your bubble one more time, Who was BodeJohn referring to below?

bodejohn:

That's what you folks do on nairaland, to simply defend your point you will result cheap abuse. I will however not dwell on this with you.

Are we to now conclude that you're also an irredeemable liar and twister of truths?

Your problem is you talk too much and don't take the time to analyze before sprouting from your mouth whatever makes its way to your brain.

Dude, calm down.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
kingoflag:

Oh yeah? Just to bust your bubble one more time, Who was BodeJohn referring to below?

Are we to now conclude that you're also an irredeemable liar and twister of truths?

Your problem is you talk too much and don't take the time to analyze beofr sprouting from your mouth whatever makes its way to your brain.

Dude, calm down.

Now you see why I said I don't wanna argue with stupidity.

You should be smart enough to look through my reply to see if there was ANY insult in my post that prompted his reply... lol, he's entitled to his opinion, he's entitled to say what he wants though it does not express that actual reality on ground. After all, I can say oh he insulted me, does it mean he actually did? If you were intelligent enough, you should have checked it through yesterday, now you're coming, after the fact to prove nonsense for me... Biko

Look, if you're smart enough, at least you dug through his post, why don't you dig through and see where I had insulted him?

Again, I sure don't have time for stupidity... Keep it moving please, I don't like blind arguments. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bring on something serious I said, NOT half baked thrash, he said, you said... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
manny4life:

Look, if you're smart enough, at least you dug through his post, why don't you dig through and see where I had insulted him?

Dude, ARE YOU RETAR*DED?!!?! HOW THE HELL DO YOU REASON?

What started this argument was your silly request that[b] BodeJohn provide proof to substantiate your own claim[/b]!!!! How does one make such a request? We all told you that was asinine now you've turned around and done the same thing again.

You claimed nobody accused you of resorting to insults, I proved you wrong, now you're asking me to provide proof that you ACTUALLY insulted him. Are you ok?

Dude, like I said your problem is you talk before analyzing issues. Again, like I said before : CALM DOWN!!!!
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by violent(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
manny4life:

Now you see why I said I don't wanna argue with stupidity.

You should be smart enough to look through my reply to see if there was ANY insult in my post that prompted his reply... lol, he's entitled to his opinion, he's entitled to say what he wants though it does not express that actual reality on ground. After all, I can say oh he insulted me, does it mean he actually did? If you were intelligent enough, you should have checked it through yesterday, now you're coming, after the fact to prove nonsense for me... Biko

Again, I sure don't have time for stupidity... Keep it moving please, I don't like blind arguments. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bring on something serious I said, NOT half baked thrash, he said, you said... embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'd advise that you shouldn't really be engaging with this dude. He does exhibit a rare condition with a delay in informational processing to the brain and demonstrates abilities far in excess of those considered brilliant.

You will most likely end up getting frustrated trying to explain the simplest things to him....He's just not that smart!
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
kingoflag:

Dude, ARE YOU RETAR*DED?!!?! HOW THE HELL DO YOU REASON?

What started this argument was your silly request that[b] BodeJohn provide proof to substantiate your own claim[/b]!!!! How does one make such a request? We all told you that was asinine now you've turned around and done the same thing again.

You claimed nobody accused you of resorting to insults, I proved you wrong, now you're asking me to provide proof that you ACTUALLY insulted him. Are you ok?

Dude, like I said your problem is you talk before analyzing issues. Again, like I said before : CALM DOWN!!!!

This stupidity is actually going overboard now.... I'm really enjoying as you display you stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes I claimed that no one had accused me of resorting to insults (at least VALID) not some made up bullshit, yeah you brother accused me of resorting to insult, then what? Does that makes his statement valid that I did? SMH at stupidity. Your type is the type that always FOLLOW, never have a mind of their to look through before stating bullshit... Again, since you have dug through his post, in your infinite wisdom, why don't you find out if I actually insulted him before making reference to what he said? At least, if you find what he says is the truth, you can stand well enough grounds to make your claims.

As for the silly argument, I HAVE PROVED MY POINT, now, this time, it's up to you prove me WRONG... Only cowards keep beating around the bush, leave the whole shenanigans and PROVE ME WRONG. I have told you that you have two options; PROVE ME WRONG ON YOUR 1BILLION FOOD or GO AND HANG.

Secondly, if you're really smart, look through my post to see whatever insults I posed towards him; it's either you dig through and find it or SHUT UP. I don't do hearsay, I deal with facts, now move along... cool cool cool
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2012
violent:

I'd advise that you shouldn't really be engaging with this dude. He does exhibit a rare condition with a delay in informational processing to the brain and demonstrates abilities far in excess of those considered brilliant.

You will most likely end up getting frustrated trying to explain the simplest things to him....He's just not that smart!

I couldn't agree more, he does have delay in the brain to process information quickly. This is how he will become his own investigator or even judge; if someone says or you did this to me, that makes it right or even valid? I guess, in his own theory, it does, he will make a lousy investigator, researcher, judge and what have that requires intense ability to process information ...lol

I hardly get frustrated with these kind of folks because they know they are lacking but I'll take the advice and ignore him because I see he does have mental deficiency.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Beaf: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
Why is it that on NL, many choose to insult those who expose lies, false rumours and other forms of dishonesty?

@manny4life
Everyone on NL knows you to be completely neutral. Just be ready for the reaction of the more extreme NLers who are allergic to your neutrality, freedom of speech and commonsense.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
manny4life:

This stupidity is actually going overboard now.... I'm really enjoying as you display you stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes I claimed that no one had accused me of resorting to insults (at least VALID) not some made up bullshit, yeah you brother accused me of resorting to insult, then what? Does that makes his statement valid that I did? SMH at stupidity. Your type is the type that always FOLLOW, never have a mind of their to look through before stating bullshit... Again, since you have dug through his post, in your infinite wisdom, why don't you find out if I actually insulted him before making reference to what he said? At least, if you find what he says is the truth, you can stand well enough grounds to make your claims.

As for the silly argument, I HAVE PROVED MY POINT, now, this time, it's up to you prove me WRONG... Only cowards keep beating around the bush, leave the whole shenanigans and PROVE ME WRONG. I have told you that you have two options; PROVE ME WRONG ON YOUR 1BILLION FOOD or GO AND HANG.

Secondly, if you're really smart, look through my post to see whatever insults I posed towards him; it's either you dig through and find it or SHUT UP. I don't do hearsay, I deal with facts, now move along... cool cool cool

Lol, now the next thing is to call me a coward. Ok, G.I Joe, I get you. . . . .

Obviously, ure slow. Was the argument whether you actually insulted him ? The issue at hand is your claim that NOBODY ACCUSED YOU OF RESORTING TO INSULTS. SMH. Ability to read and write clearly does not equate to intelligence.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
violent:

Lol. And you're smart, Mr. "ALL MY LIFE IS SPENT ON NAIRALAND INSULTING OTHERS". Why don't you go find a job or go snatch a purse or something you bloody cretin?
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf: Why is it that on NL, many choose to insult those who expose lies, false rumours and other forms of dishonesty?

@manny4life
Everyone on NL knows you to be completely neutral. Just be ready for the reaction of the more extreme NLers who are allergic to your neutrality, freedom of speech and commonsense.

GEJ's official butt-hair trimmer, is the issue at hand about this presumed "neutrality" or the fact that Mannyfresh, like GEJ, continuously goofs every time he speaks up in public?
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2012
kingoflag:

Lol, now the next thing is to call me a coward. Ok, G.I Joe, I get you. . . . .

Obviously, ure slow. Was the argument whether you actually insulted him ? The issue at hand is your claim that NOBODY ACCUSED YOU OF RESORTING TO INSULTS. SMH. Ability to read and write clearly does not equate to intelligence.

NO the issue at hand is that when a third party such as you make reference to a claim, and then draw a conclusion as such that such claims are true, then the burden is on them to prove that such claims are valid. Now, that is the issue at hand, not this bickering... And the argument has always been, in my response to your accusation where you quoted him saying "just like Bodejonh said", which means a third party like you agreed with his assertion gain, STOP acting childish and prove YOUR claims, he said, she said...LOL

You're right, ability to read/write/interpret does not equate to intelligence, I can't agree more... That sure speaks volume. If we're to go by the first order of things, you have to prove first what BodeJohn said, before I acknowledge what your own issue at hand is.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
kingoflag:

GEJ's official butt-hair trimmer, is the issue at hand about this presumed "neutrality" or the fact that Mannyfresh, like GEJ, continuously goofs every time he speaks up in public?

Continues to goof? ROFLMAO, The best I've heard for today... Idiot wan't me to accept his bottomline, but he fails to prove the first order of things...LOL.

Again, since we're going by the first order of things, you have to prove what BodeJohn said first before I acknowledge your "own issue at hand" because it's clear that you and I don't seem to be on same page as what the issue at hand seem to be. Therefore, we need to go by the order of things, don't you think so? Master SMARTIE...
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by violent(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
kingoflag:

Lol. And you're smart, Mr. "ALL MY LIFE IS SPENT ON NAIRALAND INSULTING OTHERS". Why don't you go find a job or go snatch a purse or something you bloody cretin?

I don't consider my post an insult at all. what is wrong in stating the obvious? I wouldn't really like someone else to waste so much effort trying to get you to understand the simplest things. You've demonstrated time and again that you are a deadbeat....obnoxious, clumsy, immature and completely stoopid! It is of interest to me that people don't waste their precious time trying to get a donkey to learn.....you just don't have the brainpower to do so!
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf: Why is it that on NL, many choose to insult those who expose lies, false rumours and other forms of dishonesty?

@manny4life

I know right, as many as they are whether exterme or super extreme, they can't intimidate me...

He's been unable so far to prove the N1billion food, and

He's been unable to prove BodeJohn said... Lol at stupidity

violent:

I don't consider my post an insult at all. what is wrong in stating the obvious? I wouldn't really like someone else to waste so much effort trying to get you to understand the simplest things. You've demonstrated time and again that you are a deadbeat....obnoxious, clumsy, immature and completely stoopid! It is of interest to me that people don't waste their precious time trying to get a donkey to learn.....you just don't have the brainpower to do so!

To be honest, I really think I just ignore this dude, he's a clueless as them come.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by cap28: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
Hmm so world bank stooge noi beleives its now the state governors tht r mikking nigeria dry and not her along with her and the rest of the notoriously corrupt fgn? Its a good job she is dealing wth dumb nigerians who hve no understanding of world politics 0and economics. Noi is simply preparing nigerians for another round of imf/world bank recommended austerity measures but this time she needs to findsomeone to blame for this tough decision and so she puts the blame on the0 state govs.why all of asudden has she realised tht nigeria needs to save? Last time I checkd her and her fellow criminals in govt were spending money like there was no tmrw. I also find it interestng hw she keeps focusinh on the sov wealth fund , most nigerians hve no clue wht the money in this fund is used for bt its actually used to prop up the ailing economies of the western countries -this is wht noi is indirectly talkng abt she wants to circumvent the constitution by diverting monies meant for state govts into the coffers of the fgn and the swf , wht happens to the monies in the swf ?
It is diverted into the coffers of western banks like goldman sachs who supposedly reinvest it on the stock xchange -hang on didn't goldman sachs steal ovr one billion dollars frm libyas sov wealtjh fund and wen the libyan govt tried to recoup the money found themselves confrnted by a nato sponsored attack ?
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2012
cap28: Hmm so world bank stooge noi beleives its now the state governors tht r mikking nigeria dry and not her along with her and the rest of the notoriously corrupt fgn? Its a good job she is dealing wth dumb nigerians who hve no understanding of world politics 0and economics. Noi is simply preparing nigerians for another round of imf/world bank recommended austerity measures but this time she needs to findsomeone to blame for this tough decision and so she puts the blame on the0 state govs.why all of asudden has she realised tht nigeria needs to save? Last time I checkd her and her fellow criminals in govt were spending money like there was no tmrw. I also find it interestng hw she keeps focusinh on the sov wealth fund , most nigerians hve no clue wht the money in this fund is used for bt its actually used to prop up the ailing economies of the western countries -this is wht noi is indirectly talkng abt she wants to circumvent the constitution by diverting monies meant for state govts into the coffers of the fgn and the swf , wht happens to the monies in the swf ?
It is diverted into the coffers of western banks like goldman sachs who supposedly reinvest it on the stock xchange -hang on didn't goldman sachs steal ovr one billion dollars frm libyas sov wealtjh fund and wen the libyan govt tried to recoup the money found themselves confrnted by a nato sponsored attack ?

It is so sad seeing people defend NOI and her cohorts in anyway. Behind all her Voodoo economics is a scam. Now we should prepare for NNPC to stop remitting money. I laugh in Efik. We should prepare for increased Tariff. Start saving money meant for states. What is happening to the Subsidy money? Really it is getting worse in Naija. GOD HELP US.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by cap28: 3:28am On Apr 15, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

It is so sad seeing people defend NOI and her cohorts in anyway. Behind all her Voodoo economics is a scam. Now we should prepare for NNPC to stop remitting money. I laugh in Efik. We should prepare for increased Tariff. Start saving money meant for states. What is happening to the Subsidy money? Really it is getting worse in Naija. GOD HELP US.

The average nigerian is totally clueless abt the oBjectives of the world bank and its plans for nigeria,this woman is bringing mass poverty and death to nigerians but many r too dumb to see or understand it, the aim of these western financial organisations is to reduce the vvast majority of the population to near starvation level and tHey r using structural adjstmnt policies to do so. Just as ibb was their stooge in 1985 noi is their stooge now,very soon she will announce a massive increase in electricity tarriffs, after tht she will probably increase petrol prices again,all of these decisions hve already been agreed on in washngtn and londn. The reality is tht nigeria was nevr an independent state it remains the property of the british empire, we hve cowards,collaborators and traitors as leaders, they knw tht the imf and the world bank r jointly destroying the std of living of 99% of the populatn bt they wld rathr focus on stealing frm their own pple-
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by cap28: 4:07am On Apr 15, 2012
Is it a coincidence tht this criminal is the de facto president of nigeria? Remember hw she handed ovr $12 billion usd of our foreign reserves to eqully criminal intrntnl bnks in ordr to settle a non xistnt debt? This is why she was recommended by her maStrs in washngtn. I really do wonder how much more of thhis s.ht nigerians will cntinue to take
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Alxmyr(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2012
The governors are the major problem of Nigeria.
They operate as warlords. Most of them run affairs of their states as if its their personal estate.
No one should blame Madam for the woes the governors unleash on us.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
manny4life:

That sure speaks volume. If we're to go by the first order of things, you have to prove first what BodeJohn said, before I acknowledge what your own issue at hand is.

You're officially the resident idi*ot.

1. BodeJohn accused you of resorting to insults whenever you fail to ably prove a point.

2. I referenced BodeJohn's statement when you chose to insult me too.

3. You denied that neither BodeJohn, NOR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER, has/had ever accused you of "resorting to insults".

4. I proved that you lied when I quoted BodeJohn's words.

5. You now turned around and asked me to "Prove" that you actually did "INSULT" BodeJohn. IS THAT THE ISSUE AT HAND?

Whether you meant your (vile) words to BodeJohn as insults or not, the fact is BodeJohn accused you of "resorting to insults when you can't prove a point". How some of you's brains function sometimes just beats the hell out of me.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2012
violent:

Lmao. You're still smarting from the trashing I gave you when I first came on NL.

Ode, simple comprehension confounds them.

Just like your mumu friend up there, what was our discussion about? Simple : IS IT POSSIBLE FOR NIGERIANS TO SURVIVE ON N16,000/MONTH. Simple, yes or no question you started telling us how you personally own two phones and can save $7/month, and how you eat bread with "expensive egg" lmao . Keep getting involved in my matter and I'll post your quotes here to show how fo*olish you really are.

Dummy. I Swear, school went through a lot of you up here.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
Master King-o-f/ag, oops (flag), supreme leader of all he-diots grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai, this thing must have really peppered him, THRICE, he has evaded same question, keep on rambling and rambling, meanwhile you're the one who couldn't mind your damn business and post replies just like others did. In your infinite clueless wisdom, you hurriedly quoted me, in your bid to discredit me, I proved you not once but twice that you're being stupid, now you're trying to act all innocent "well you insulted me first", nigga please, tell that to who gives a flying fu/ck, I really don't. Bottom line, I proved your stupidity and kept my words...

Apparently, you've been blind enough not to go to the first page and read.

1. You have failed woefully to prove your so-called claims

2. You have failed, countless times , trying to prove jack, @ the end, going by order of things, it still comes back to you.

3. Your constant bickering just shows, you're aren't the brightest chap after all

[size=16pt]Here my recommendations for you [/size]

1. Learn to mind your own god-damn business, if you know the tea is too hot to handle, stay out of it

2. As a third party, before you assert a "FALSE CLAIM", please check to see if it corresponds. And

3. Finally, I have proved my point with valid links, you, you're yet to let your bickering to the side and prove me wrong. What that tells me is YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT. My advice, if you don't know it, simply say I don't OR just SHUT THE FU/CK UP... I too know it all, doesn't help your case.

May God in his infinite mercy grant you WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING... say AMEN.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 16, 2012
manny4life: Master King-o-f/ag, oops (flag), supreme leader of all he-diots grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai, this thing must have really peppered him, THRICE, he has evaded same question, keep on rambling and rambling, meanwhile you're the one who couldn't mind your damn business and post replies just like others did. In your infinite clueless wisdom, you hurriedly quoted me, in your bid to discredit me, I proved you not once but twice that you're being stupid, now you're trying to act all innocent "well you insulted me first", nigga please, tell that to who gives a flying fu/ck, I really don't. Bottom line, I proved your stupidity and kept my words...

Apparently, you've been blind enough not to go to the first page and read.

1. You have failed woefully to prove your so-called claims

2. You have failed, countless times , trying to prove jack, @ the end, going by order of things, it still comes back to you.

3. Your constant bickering just shows, you're aren't the brightest chap after all

[size=16pt]Here my recommendations for you [/size]

1. Learn to mind your own god-damn business, if you know the tea is too hot to handle, stay out of it

2. As a third party, before you assert a "FALSE CLAIM", please check to see if it corresponds. And

3. Finally, I have proved my point with valid links, you, you're yet to let your bickering to the side and prove me wrong. What that tells me is YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT. My advice, if you don't know it, simply say I don't OR just SHUT THE FU/CK UP... I too know it all, doesn't help your case.

May God in his infinite mercy grant you WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING... say AMEN.

This epistle just for me? You really do have a lot of time on your hands.
Re: Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala by manny4life(m): 1:39am On Apr 16, 2012
kingoflag:

This epistle just for me? You really do have a lot of time on your hands.

LOL, cheesy cheesy cheesy you damn right, all that epistle for you, only for you brother, ONLY FOR YOU cool cool. Lls at having a lot of time on my hands, I know right? grin grin grin After all, today is Sunday, what else do I have to do other than clean my house, watch movies and then come onto Nairaland? Hey, you do have my time today, after today, I'm done with you. Have more important things to occupy my time with beginning Monday morning...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Offers Free Medical Care In Borno Town, Konduga.. See Photos / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like / Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.