Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? (2263 Views)

What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses / What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship? / Whats The Best Age Gap Between A Guy And Girl In A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
2 hours. tongue
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Htown64(m): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
xynerise: Mine is 5yrs clear cool. Let me see who is doing child abuse grin
use to be 10yrs but moved up to12yrs now.
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Killz1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
Htown64: use to be 10yrs but moved up to12yrs now.
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by baggy4luv(m): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ode!

how old is NL? undecided
modernised basiratulai oshi.may you mistaken your boos joystick for turningstick.amen.
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 14, 2012
Killz.:

May you develop a muscle pull during sex with your wife. . . grin

you're wicked!! grin
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 14, 2012
Continue na
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:29am On Apr 14, 2012
baggy4luv: modernised basiratulai oshi.may you mistaken your boos joystick for turningstick.amen.
Ur Fada! grin
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by mo2raur(f): 4:47am On Apr 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mama u don begin write na, u sabi quote sef

Eeeee oooo! We go trow parrie sef
@idowuogbo, i knw hw to reply a thread, but hw to write my own, if i wnt to write abt sumtin botherin my mind n i need advice dat is my qtn. Tnx, pls help me out
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by xynerise: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2012
baggy4luv: .xynerise you mouthed
you are nosed undecided
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by amarula(f): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2012
mo2raur:
@idowuogbo, i knw hw to reply a thread, but hw to write my own, if i wnt to write abt sumtin botherin my mind n i need advice dat is my qtn. Tnx, pls help me out
Go to the appropriate section and click on new topic
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2012
mo2raur:
Oooh I c!

Emmh tbh I havent really made attempt to open a thread on dis new NL thingy, but am sure Mr antelope would be of help.

@Baba Andimeru

Guy abeg help my padi na.
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by baggy4luv(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ur Fada! grin
tell your dad to start paying your full school fees.your backdoor is now weak from ur aristo approach.bb porsche try get am nw.make a 3rd door 4 your body.
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by xynerise: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oooh I c!

Emmh tbh I havent really made attempt to open a thread on dis new NL thingy, but am sure Mr antelope would be of help.

@Baba Andimeru

Guy abeg help my padi na.
Nkapi grin.
@mo2raur. Go to the top of romance section page and u will see create new topic. Come back and thank me cool
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2012
baggy4luv: tell your dad to start paying your full school fees.your backdoor is now weak from ur aristo approach.bb porsche try get am nw.make a 3rd door 4 your body.
Ur generation! grin
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2012
xynerise:
Nkapi grin.
@mo2raur. Go to the top of romance section page and u will see create new topic. Come back and thank me cool
Buffalo tank u jare!

@ my new padi
Bebe u don jasi na?

Dangers Of Dating Married Men And The One Who Gave His Wife Pubic Lice / Does She Like Me? / For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl