Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos (16145 Views)

Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan / Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D / Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

dude . .quit this desperate silly attempt of yours . .what is the RSS van doing there . .or are you trying to act blind . . . .the packed RSS vehicle is to secure that service . . .same as done in other areas requiring some form of barricade to stop unwanted thoroughfare . .e.g is the Tejousho mega stores construction at yaba . .

Guy you need to do better than this . . . try again

You are too dumb to see the difference in both pictures.

The blue truck is blocking the road which is what they do when they block roads, the other pick up truck sits on the side of the road and not in the middle of the road so it's not blocking anything. It's parked on the side of the road and the road is clean and clear for cars and pedestrian traffic as show in the picture.

Why are you making an a...a/s//of yourself?
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
So every time I pack my car on the side of the road, it means I'm blocking and barricading the road?

How old is this character sef?
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akainzo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
Eko Ile:
No, you are a liar, you added that picture to the random ones because I discounted the ones you posted because they did not show any sign of blockade.

You said there was a blockaded in surulere, but you are yet to show us the blockade.

Like I said before, please read posts carefully. There is a difference between "Akainzo" and "jmaine".
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by CGKing(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
These ACN ppl should stop disturbing us jo. Please Mr, Fashola, go and tell ur muslim friends to stop blocking our roads anytime they want to celebrate something. Do that first then we can listen to u. U told churches to stop making noise but u omitted telling the mosque who terrorise us like boko. Now u r telling the first lady hat? Pls have some respect. was she suppose to just ride with the rest of us? Respect is reciprocal pls.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
Akainzo:

Like I said before, please read posts carefully. There is a difference between "Akainzo" and "jmaine".

This is what you said and it's the same thing

jmaine:

dude . .quit this desperate silly attempt of yours . .what is the RSS van doing there . .or are you trying to act blind . . . .the packed RSS vehicle is to secure that service . . .same as done in other areas requiring some form of barricade to stop unwanted thoroughfare . .e.g is the Tejousho mega stores construction at yaba . .

Guy you need to do better than this . . . try again

You don't block roads by leaving the same road unblocked with your car packed on the side of the street. The blue truck truly blocked the road because it was parked in the middle of the road.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2012
Eko Ile:

Is this what your mother do under ya papa's pata?

Typical ibo ignorant and backward mentality. You have no respect for yourselves talk less your women advancing in life and serving as role models to your daughters to aspire for greater things in life.

This is why you people are still backward and still at the bottom of everything.

ha ha ha ha , Oluremi role model? I laugh in Awori, the sick looking hag ve nothing to offer to her daughters not to talk of others.

It really sucks to be a scum of ACN (Association of Confused Nincompoops) if daffy Yoruba goats like you would suggest our First Lady’s relegation to the kitchen, why wont scraggy looking old oluremi stick to her husband’s pot in Lagos.

What ve that slowpoke achieved in her humdrum life to deserve being in the senate? The confused woman does nothing in the Red chambers other than ball sucking.

ewu ofia what ve your smelly people achieved? They re the dregs of the nation, inconsequential and loud mouthed lots. Your silly people ve bn squarely outwitted by other groups, even your Hausa Fulani slave masters do not give a shitt about you anymore. OLODO
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
Akainzo:

Wow! You are quite amazing in your beliefs! So the RSS vehicle parked like that is barricading the road! Truly Can you compare it to the picture that was shared by jason123?

Can you please show the two pictures to your gateman Nd let him help you with some reasoning faculties. You are so daft you need some intelligence slapped into you.

Am shocked you are not aware that RSS van packed at strategic points are often used to condone some area away from motorist and you claim you reside in lagos . . .Only the painfully ignorant would be silly enough not to know that . .or is this your attempt at denying what you see . . . It's obvious your clutching at straws . .cos your just meandering to no way . .
But the sad news is that your attempts are sources of amusement to me . . . cos your just hitting the reply button to safe face . . . The crux of the issue is there was road blockage . .your trying to describe the object used in achieving that is quite lame . . .

have you ever passed Tejousho mega market to Yaba or Ojuelegba where a particular lane was condoned to aid construction . .cos if you did . .you wont be here showing off your ignorance brazenly
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2012
being ignored could be destructive . . .Eko Ile has gone mad . . .shooting his loads sporadically
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2012
This guy Jmaine Jcoon is a Yoruba hater - yet he won't get the phuck out of Yorubaland, and move back to his village. I won't live among people I despise IMHO. undecided undecided
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
shymmex: This guy Jmaine Jcoon is a Yoruba hater - yet he won't get the phuck out of Yorubaland, and move back to his village. I won't live among people I despise IMHO. undecided undecided

welcome back millipede . . .where went thou . . .someone has being filling in for you cheesy
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
ekwy nwa:

ha ha ha ha , Oluremi role model? I laugh in Awori, the sick looking hag ve nothing to offer to her daughters not to talk of others.

It really sucks to be a scum of ACN (Association of Confused Nincompoops) if daffy Yoruba goats like you would suggest our First Lady’s relegation to the kitchen, why wont scraggy looking old oluremi stick to her husband’s pot in Lagos.

What ve that slowpoke achieved in her humdrum life to deserve being in the senate? The confused woman does nothing in the Red chambers other than ball sucking.

ewu ofia what ve your smelly people achieved? They re the dregs of the nation, inconsequential and loud mouthed lots. Your silly people ve bn squarely outwitted by other groups, even your Hausa Fulani slave masters do not give a shitt about you anymore. OLODO

All your useless and worthless insults means you lack any sense and capacity to differentiate between a truck in the middle of the road and the one parked on the side of the road.

When you are done with the insults, come back to reality and deal with the difference between road block and heavy traffic. Also show us the roads that were blocked in surulere.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:
welcome back millipede . . .where went thou . . .someone has being filling in for you cheesy

I don't have time for hypocritical, Yoruba hating, arse-wipe like you - debating you will amount to arguing with a rock. Stick to posting fun pics, and arguing off base and off topic.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
shymmex:

I don't have time for hypocritical, Yoruba hating, arse-wipe like you - debating you will amount to arguing with a rock. Stick to posting fun pics, and arguing off base and off topic.

Good riddance
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Prime007: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2012
@eko ile
I hope you are not trying to imply that Thiefnumbu's birthday did not shut down the whole of surulere. I was there that day and i was on the road for hours.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2012
Prime007: @eko ile
I hope you are not trying to imply that Thiefnumbu's birthday did not shut down the whole of surulere. I was there that day and i was on the road for hours.

What do you expect from the slime . .The dummies vain attempt at obfuscating the truth is getting to alarming levels
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2012
Prime007: @eko ile

Shut down like how? Was there heavy traffic because of the event? Yes, And if your claim that the roads ware blocked, tell us where exactly and show us the blockade and please, not the PICKUP on the side of the road.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

What do you expect from the slime . .The dummies vain attempt at obfuscating the truth is getting to alarming levels

When you are done with the insults, come back to reality and deal with the difference between road block and heavy traffic. Also show us the roads that were blocked in surulere.

And posting the funny faces pictures only shows the lame and childish level you operate on..

Den say show proof, the joker is posting funny faces all over the place.....what a joker..

lmao
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
Eko Ile:

All your useless and worthless insults means you lack any sense and capacity to differentiate between a truck in the middle of the road and the one parked on the side of the road.

ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin [size=18pt]it is now official!..... Eko Ile ve gone mad[/size]cheesy What has your response got to do with my post? read posts carefully before speeding to hit the reply button. It really sucks to be a scum of ACN (Association of Confused Nincompoops) OLODO
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2012
ekwy nwa:

ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin [size=18pt]it is now official!..... Eko Ile ve gone mad[/size]cheesy What has your response got to do with my post? read posts carefully before speeding to hit the reply button. It really sucks to be a scum of ACN (Association of Confused Nincompoops) OLODO

[size=18pt]He needs pity[/size]
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:
[size=18pt]He demands pity[/size]

Ode, you and ekwy nwa = Same thing. Na double ID.

You can post all clownish and lame pictures as much as you want. The fact still remains that you are too dumb to differentiate between road block and heavy traffic. You can't even differentiate between a parked car and the one packed in the middle of the road.

You lame funny faces can not help you. You are a lair...

The clown said he was there taking pictures, but he's yet to shows us road block pictures, na pick up for roadside the olodo dey post everywhere...

Incompetent fool

lmao
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
^

I ignored your post and your sorry arsssz went ballistic shooting your fashola loads spradically everywhere . .even to people presumed to be in your camp . . . You attention seeking requirement is shamefully eeediotic . ..you nose must have running like hell cos you have been crying for attention not given by Jmaine . .

Pity i dont give a fvck about you cos you have being proven consistently to be an impulsive and a redundant twerp . . .Evident in your misfiring and misguided replies

[/b]Your leveraging on Akainzo post to act the comeback [b]slime infested pig
. . . when you know the usual drill if am to entertain your impulsive and impudent foolishness . . .

Well am waiting for your betters to show up . .so pls take your attention seeking arsss to somewhere . .there are some Biafra thread going on somewhere . .do go and vent your spleen there . . .
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
Eko Ile:

lol @ double ID grin

Another classic, cheesy Eko Ile your schizophrenic state is becoming alarming, quit NL before you go unclad on the streets of Lagos.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine: ^

Rubbish as usual....

You can post all clownish and lame pictures as much as you want. The fact still remains that you are too dumb to differentiate between road block and heavy traffic. You can't even differentiate between a parked car and the one packed in the middle of the road.

You lame funny faces can not help you. You are a lair...

The clown said he was there taking pictures, but he's yet to shows us road block pictures, na pick up for roadside the olodo dey post everywhere...

Incompetent fool

lmao
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2012
Eko Ile:

ha ha ha ha grin grin [size=28pt]it is now official!..... Eko Ile ve gone mad [/size]. [b]It really sucks to be a scum of ACN (Association of Confused [/b]Nincompoops) OLODO
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akainzo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

Am shocked you are not aware that RSS van packed at strategic points are often used to condone some area away from motorist and you claim you reside in lagos . . .Only the painfully ignorant would be silly enough not to know that . .or is this your attempt at denying what you see . . . It's obvious your clutching at straws . .cos your just meandering to no way . .
But the sad news is that your attempts are sources of amusement to me . . . cos your just hitting the reply button to safe face . . . The crux of the issue is there was road blockage . .your trying to describe the object used in achieving that is quite lame . . .

have you ever passed Tejousho mega market to Yaba or Ojuelegba where a particular lane was condoned to aid construction . .cos if you did . .you wont be here showing off your ignorance brazenly

I am sure every rapist uses his "third leg" while commuting the crime, does it mean that every time the Third Leg is out and there is a woman, then it is rape You really do need to brush up on that brain, task it beyond the mundane and you'd be amazed at its analytic capabilities.

To help you, that RRS vehicles are used to condone off roads (as along the Tejousho mega market construction area) does not imply ALL RRS vehicles when parked are condoning off roads! *If you cannot process that simple fact, please apply to get a refund from all your alma mattas.

However, the picture shared by "jason123" clearly shows the APC condoning off traffic. If you have proof like that shown by jason123, of any road condoned off during the birthday celebrations, please do share them.

Based on your simpleton logic, there wouldn't have been a difference between "manslaughter" and "murder" right? Or even killing in self defense!
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
ekwy nwa:

ha ha ha ha grin grin [size=28pt]it is now official!..... Eko Ile ve gone mad [/size]. [b]It really sucks to be a scum of ACN (Association of Confused [/b]Nincompoops) OLODO

Ode, I saw the same idiotic post the first time and it was ignored for a reason.

Dumb trolls and clowns can't even keep up with their lies.

I'll deal with the other ID while Ignore you.

You can jump up and down as you want, you stay ignored.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
Akainzo:

I am sure every rapist uses his "third leg" while commuting the crime, does it mean that every time the Third Leg is out and there is a woman, then it is rape You really do need to brush up on that brain, task it beyond the mundane and you'd be amazed at it analytic call capabilities.

To help you, that RRS vehicles are used to condone off roads (as along the Tejousho mega market construction area) does not imply ALL RRS vehicles when parked are condoning off roads! *If you cannot process that simple fact, please apply to get a refund from all your alma mattas.

However, the picture shared by "jason123" clearly shows the APC condoning off traffic. If you have proof like that shown by jason123, of any road condoned off during the birthday celebrations, please do share them.

Based on your simpleton logic, there wouldn't have been a difference between "manslaughter" and "murder" right? Or even killing in self defense!

Stop giving me those insinuating tripes you call logic . .cos i can equally dish out mine to counter you . .let's not dwell on all those nothings . . . Cos your exhibited sheer ignorance when you tried to dispel the fact the RRS vans can actually be used to condone a lane from motorist in a very busy road . .Your bold creeping ignorance is what am after . .

Now back to your Jason prove . .Guess, if you were in my shoes . .you would have foolishly discarded it as rubbish citing reasons . . .it might have been some random pics like the fool Eko ile insinuated or saying that picture must have been a shot dating back to the fuel subsidy protest . .or even more foolishly ask me to prove to you it was Dame patience cause . . since her convoy or a sniff of her wasnt found on the scene . .You lots need to quit acting childishly by foot dragging over silly logic .

Entertaining your not even tired of sheathing your ignorance for one . . .try again bruv . . . And by the way . . .Can someone answer my question below

jmaine: Laughing at the vain attempts of folks tryna differentiate the traffic clog episodes of Tinubu ?th birthday bash and Dame inaapropriate road blockage . . .The more you try to justify the difference . .the sillier and more eediotic it sounds . . . [size=18pt]The former even stopped Legislative proceedings of the state house of assembly to mark his birthday . .and that very same stvpidity was proudly aired to the world . . .can it ever get worse than that[/size] . . .where was Fashola to call his lord and fellow party men to order . . . . Your foaming rants cant erase the fact that this thread stinks of hypocrisy . . . .
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

Stop giving me those insinuating tripes you call logic . .cos i can equally dish out mine to counter you . .let's not dwell on all those nothings . . . Cos your exhibited sheer ignorance when you tried to dispel the fact the RRS vans can actually be used to condone a lane from motorist in a very busy road . .Your bold creeping ignorance is what am after . .

Now back to your Jason prove . .Guess, if you were in my shoes . .you would have foolishly discarded it as rubbish citing reasons . . .it might have been some random pics like the fool Eko ile insinuated or saying that picture must have been a shot dating back to the fuel subsidy protest . .or even more foolishly ask you to prove to me it was Dame patience cause since her convoy of a sniff of her wasnt found on the scene . .You lots need to quit acting childishly by foot dragging over silly logic .

Entertaining your not even tired of sheathing your ignorance for one . . .try again bruv . . .

Stop talking rubbish. The pickup is not in the middle of the road and it obviously was not blocking anything because the same picture shows people moving around while the other picture with the blue truck blocked everybody including pedestrians.

Now you are acting dumb. The fake picture with the blue APC was from the same jonathan's wife's visit and it was take in VI.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

Now back to your Jason prove . .Guess, if you were in my shoes . .you would have foolishly discarded it as rubbish citing reasons . . .it might have been some random pics like the fool Eko ile insinuated or saying that picture must have been a shot dating back to the fuel subsidy protest . .or even more foolishly ask you to prove to me it was Dame patience cause since her convoy of a sniff of her wasnt found on the scene . .You lots need to quit acting childishly by foot dragging over silly logic .

Entertaining your not even tired of sheathing your ignorance for one . . .try again bruv . . .

Stop talking rubbish. The pickup is not in the middle of the road and it obviously was not blocking anything because the same picture shows people moving around while the other picture with the blue truck blocked everybody including pedestrians.

Now you are acting dumb. The fake picture with the blue APC was from the same jonathan's wife's visit and it was take in VI and not surulere.

You fools are fool of lies and deceptions....

The picture and location is in the article below[b]

Jonathan’s wife’s visit paralyses Lagos traffic[/b]
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-wifes-visit-paralyses-lagos-traffic/

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akainzo(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

Now back to your Jason prove . .Guess, if you were in my shoes . .you would have foolishly discarded it as rubbish citing reasons . . .it might have been some random pics like the fool Eko ile insinuated or saying that picture must have been a shot dating back to the fuel subsidy protest . .or even more foolishly ask me to prove to you it was Dame patience cause . . since her convoy or a sniff of her wasnt found on the scene . .You lots need to quit acting childishly by foot dragging over silly logic .

Hmmmm, seems now you want to make it into whether RRS vehicles can be used to condone off roads!!! Quit taking whichever drugs you are on, they are clearly messing with your head!
I therefore accept it that you have gone off on a limb which has now being cut off, so you're grabbing for straws. That it can be used is not the same as it is, it is being or it was. Hope you understand that?

You lack any comprehension or analytical abilities, so I am done with you.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
Eko Ile:

Now you are acting dumb. The fake picture with the blue APC was from the same jonathan's wife's visit and it was take in VI and not surulere.

You fools are fool of lies and deceptions....

The picture and location is in the article below[b]

Jonathan’s wife’s visit paralyses Lagos traffic[/b]
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-wifes-visit-paralyses-lagos-traffic/

^

never knew were so desperate and dumb that suddenly Akainzo & Jmaine look alike grin . . .You have added madness & blindness to part of your NL affliction embarassed
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
Akainzo:

Hmmmm, seems now you want to make it into whether RRS vehicles can be used to condone off roads!!! Quit taking whichever drugs you are on, they are clearly messing with your head!
I therefore accept it that you have gone off on a limb which has now being cut off, so you're grabbing for straws. That it can be used is not the same as it is, it is being or it was. Hope you understand that?

You lack any comprehension or analytical abilities, so I am done with you.

Good day. .let others try where you failed .. . .The question below still stands . . . .

jmaine: Laughing at the vain attempts of folks tryna differentiate the traffic clog episodes of Tinubu ?th birthday bash and Dame inaapropriate road blockage . . .The more you try to justify the difference . .the sillier and more eediotic it sounds . . . [size=18pt]The former even stopped Legislative proceedings of the state house of assembly to mark his birthday . .and that very same stvpidity was proudly aired to the world . . .can it ever get worse than that[/size] . . .where was Fashola to call his lord and fellow party men to order . . . . Your foaming rants cant erase the fact that this thread stinks of hypocrisy . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 / Thugs Nabbed In Ado With Guns And Thumb Printed Ballot Papers / APC Crisis: Serving, Former Governors Tearing Party Apart – Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.