Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos (16146 Views)

Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan / Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D / Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
Akshow: Wetin lost 4 hand wey she de find 4 eko? Yeye fowl

She is your first lady and Lagos must standstill whenever she comes around tongue Fashola and Tinubu inclusive, you ve no choice dumb!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
Eko Ile: These clowns no dey fail to surprise me.

Den no care if their lives and daily activities get screwed up as long as they get to display their hate for Lagos state.

Una neva jamm....

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Ejine(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
Desola:

Wow, what poise, what finessse you have showed in exhibiting that 90% literacy. Your post couldn't have expressed the knowledge abundantly available to your people as the most literate in Nigeria. Come on, with posts such as this, it's hard to see why some northerners chose to go the way of Islamic education. You my dear, have shown your pedigree and you are indeed the finest from whence it is you hail.

Interesting, i found though that you spoke of my stupidity when the last I checked, you re-itereated that there is a part of Nigeria tagged 'Southern Nigeria'. I have to admit that you, my friend, couldn't be any more knowledgeable.

Not a problem. I mean, coming from someone who spends 98 percent of her time on Nairaland shouting "Omo Ibo, Okoro, Igbo" and the rest of her unintelligent bellows, this pitiful attempt at sarcasm does fall terribly flat on its face. But don't sweat it, partner.
Just let us know when you're ready to join that Islamic Education gravy train, aiight?

Do have a nice day yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by OilCabal: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
Fashola 4 life.... haters go trek 3rd mainland bridge grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
[quote author=ekwy nwa][/quote]

I actually like the pics, keep them coming. Great Job
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2012
ekwy nwa:

She is your first lady and Lagos must standstill whenever she comes around tongue Fashola and Tinubu inclusive, you ve no choice dumb!

We know people like you and your people have no choice but sit and look like mumu while den dey piss on you, that's not for for us and Lagosians, we'll speak up and clown you.

Next time she's entering Lagos, she'll think twice.

ibo people and their boy boy syndrome sha.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2012
Eko Ile:

This is pure rubbish and a case of apples and oranges.

Lagosians celebrating on behalf of Tinubu in there own state is different from some interloper showing up to shut down business and activities in Lagos state.

Tinubu is our former governor and your umbrerra madam ain't shitttttt to nobody and Lagosians.

You keep coming to Lagos with your backward village mentality and we'll keep clowning you and your useless umbrerra queen.....

houseboy you ve no choice, she can visit Lagos anytime she wants; Fashola and Tinubu cannot do shitttt about it. Live with it or hang tongue
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
Eko Ile:

We know people like you and your people have no choice but sit and look like mumu while den dey piss on you, that's not for for us and Lagosians, we'll speak up and clown you.

they re better than Fashola an executive houseboy tongue

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
ekwy nwa:

they re better than Fashola an executive houseboy tongue

I like this picture too... you get more pictures?

At least, you are doing something good for a change.

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by tpia5: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
some things really do get lost in translation when it comes to interacting in or with different cultures.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2012
Eko Ile:

I like this picture too... you get more pictures?

At least, you are doing something good for a change.

She stood Lagos on its feet for 5 hours Fashola and Tinubu bundled together couldn’t do shiiit tongue
Even if she visits Lagos ten times a day same will still be the case. Fashola can only bark at her back cowards.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Dede1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
This is another crap from a dumbass governor of Lagos State. It was not long time ago when Tinubu shutdown entire Lagos State for birthday party and this goon did not say a word. Sometimes I wonder how some of these scallywags are elected as governors.

If the wife of the president of Nigeria is scheduled to visit a state in Nigeria, the chief executive officer of the state is given the itinerary of such visit so that the local enforcement agents, which in the case led by governor, should take appropriate actions to map out the strategy to handle issues such as traffic.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Desola(f): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ejiné:

Not a problem. I mean, coming from someone who spends 98 percent of her time on Nairaland shouting "Omo Ibo, Okoro, Igbo" and the rest of her unintelligent bellows, this pitiful attempt at sarcasm does fall terribly flat on its face. But don't sweat it, partner.
Just let us know when you're ready to join that Islamic Education gravy train, aiight?

Do have a nice day yourself.

i'm so chuffed that you actually noticed my posts. On the contrary, I never even knew you existed until I read your intellectual posts and fantastic efforts to point out the bigotry in others.

I am so glad you noticed my sarcasm also, but I must say that I didn't expect anything less from a highly literate individual from 'southern Nigeria' - it must have been a piece of cake.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Desola(f): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2012
Dede1: This is another crap from a dumbass governor of Lagos State. It was not long time ago when Tinubu shutdown entire Lagos State for birthday party and this goon did not say a word. Sometimes I wonder how some of these scallywags are elected as governors.

If the wife of the president of Nigeria is scheduled to visit a state in Nigeria, the chief executive officer of the state is given the itinerary of such visit so that the local enforcement agents, which in the case led by governor, should take appropriate actions to map out the strategy to handle issues such as traffic.

all the ibo dumb a.s.ses have marked their attendance on this thread as you can see. There really isn't any need for one more. You my friend, are late!
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by NorthSharp(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
Desola: as a response to Ejiné:

So much for literacy and knowledge when you can summarily call northerners bombers and "ne'er-do-wells". That is the height of ignorance, if you ask me. Isnt it this same north that produced the likes of Sanusi Lamido but yet, they are all almajiris as you put them.

Isn't it funny and rather hypocritical of you to call Alh Harem out for his "divisive" antics when you have displayed nothing else but disdain for the Yorubas? Just as you claim to see these supposed antics, some of us see through you clearer than we would through a glass. You, my dear, are nothing but a bigot.

You speak of southern Nigeria and I ask you where exactly that is? The last i checked, there was the West, the East and the South-south so please, do point in the right path to find this very recent development of a Southern Nigerian nation.

The worst part about the section in bold is that all these venomous ethnic insults against the Hausa-Fulanis by the poster you were replying (Ejiné) was in spite of the fact that the poster he was in turn responding to (Alj Harem) has stated in an ambiguous way that he is NOT a Hausa-Fulani, and in spite of the fact that I had specifically pointed this fact to him myself in a different thread long ago!

To be honest, what I find inexplicable in his (Ejiné's) constant ethnic insults against my people is that he almost always lashes at the Hausa-Fulani as a response to Alj Harem's posting, even though the later, as I have said, has come out openly to state his non-Hausa-Fulani ethnic background.

I am wondering how he (Ejiné) would feel if an ethnic bigot were to be heaping so much ethnic insults on his Igbo people as a response to postings from, say, Jason123, even after the latter has come out clearly to say that he is not Igbo.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
Eko Ile: .

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Ejine(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
Desola:

i'm so chuffed that you actually noticed my posts. On the contrary, I never even knew you existed until I read your intellectual posts and fantastic efforts to point out the bigotry in others.

I am so glad you noticed my sarcasm also, but I must say that I didn't expect anything less from a highly literate individual from 'southern Nigeria' - it must have been a piece of cake.

I'm pretty flattered that even after 'not knowing I existed,' you felt it imperative to quote and start addressing my posts, even when they weren't directed at you, meant for you, or in need of your opinion/contribution. This, my dear, either signifies complete joblessness, or an innate interest in the poster (although I cringe at the thought of this).
Whichever you feel is a more appropriate explanation, is best left to you.

Oh, by the way, of course I did notice your posts in previous threads, as they all exhibit this characteristic vainglorious immaturity your ilk is known for.

. . . And just like I treat every other triffling meaningless element that adds no value to my life on cyberspace? I ignore 'em cool
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Onlytruth(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
NorthSharp:

The worst part about the section in bold is that all these venomous ethnic insults against the Hausa-Fulanis by the poster you were replying (Ejiné) was in spite of the fact that the poster he was in turn responding to (Alj Harem) has told him in an ambiguous way that he is NOT a Hausa-Fulani, and in spite of the fact that I had specifically pointed this fact to him myself in a different thread long ago!

To be honest, what I find inexplicable in his (Ejiné's) constant ethnic insults against my people is that he almost always lashes at the Hausa-Fulani as a response to Alj Harem's posting, even though the later, as I have said, has come out openly to state his non-Hausa-Fulani ethnic background.

I am wondering how he (Ejiné) would feel if an ethnic bigot were to be heaping so much ethnic insults on his Igbo people as a response to postings from, say, Jason123, even after the latter has come out clearly to say that he is not Igbo.

I think you are too smart to make this type of comparison.
The divisions we have in Southern Nigeria are very clear and loud. The northern divisions have been more nuanced if voiced at all.
Only few Northerners here state vehemently that they are not Hausa/Fulani. In fact most of them quietly accept that tag. Moreover there is one dominant (politically and religiously) group in the North -the Hausa/Fulani. That is not the case in the South.
One can argue strongly that there is one language in the North -HAUSA, because they even speak it as far south as the borders of Benue and Enugu state. So, please let's not deceive ourselves.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ejiné:

Desola my humble dunce, that miserable self-agonizing epistle you just typed up there would only serve me better if I [b]printed it out to use as toilet paper [/b]after visiting the loo, as it serves no other purpose.
But in case of next time, I would advise you to properly verify the person you're replying, so as not to mix up names. If your mustard-sized brain hadn't been so dehydrated, you wouldn't be asking a nonsensical question about Southern Nigeria. But just to put your foolishness to rest, the Southern Nigeria I was referring to simply meant South East, South West and South South (which I belong to, thank you very much), and not some retaarded misplaced brotherhood nonsense you obviously believe.

As for your "disdain against the Yoruba" comment? I won't even bother addressing that. It is perfect the way it is, as it speaks volumes about your stupidiity.
My dear, my profile is wide open. You can open it up and read every single post (since you're that jobless) I've made with it, just for you to truly realize how idiiotic and nonsensical that remark of yours is.

So, please, if you're going to post another empty sob story, no waste time oh, cuz I'm ready to hear it. grin

Agbaya. grin
lol @ toilet paper grin
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Desola(f): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ejiné:

I'm pretty flattered that even after 'not knowing I existed,' you felt it imperative to quote and start addressing my posts, even when they weren't directed at you, meant for you, or in need of your opinion/contribution. This, my dear, either signifies complete joblessness, or an innate interest in the poster (although I cringe at the thought of this).
Whichever you feel is a more appropriate explanation, is best left to you.

Oh, by the way, of course I did notice your posts in previous threads, as they all exhibit this characteristic vainglorious immaturity your ilk is known for.

. . . And just like I treat every other triffling meaningless element that adds no value to my life on cyberspace? I ignore 'em cool

I have to commend you on your efforts to ignore as clearly validated by your constant replies to my comments. You have done well indeed.

You my dear, should not be flattered at the attention I have shown in your post albeit addressed to a differetn poster. I probably thought it was necessary to reply to a fellow highly literate 'southerner' seeing as according to your deduction, I, being of the western Nigerian extract, is also classified a 'southerner' and part of that 90% literacy catchment. They do say birds of like feathers flock together, non? I felt it was in the spirit of this commonality that we share, that we discuss the sorry state of the northerners and our bad luck at been lumped in this country with such illiterates.

You talk about my ilk's "vainglorious immaturity"? Ejine, I really don't think its appropriate to address the whole southern Nigeria to which you belong in such manner. Have you forgotten that we have a literacy level of 90%?
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
Dede1: This is another crap from a dumbass governor of Lagos State. It was not long time ago when Tinubu shutdown entire Lagos State for birthday party and this goon did not say a word. Sometimes I wonder how some of these scallywags are elected as governors.

Didn't you read that the uneducated woman didn't inform the governor about her visit? Everything is not biafra - please stop exposing your ignorance everywhere in this forum.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Desola(f): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2012
ekwy nwa:
lol @ toilet paper grin

Yep, didn't know she could go to that length to waste ink and luxurious toilet paper and ultimately allow it to come in close contact to her skin! She had to get closer to the truth and I am rather chuffed that she deemed it worthy
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
Laughing at the vain attempts of folks tryna differentiate the traffic clog episodes of Tinubu ?th birthday bash and Dame inaapropriate road blockage . . .The more you try to justify the difference . .the sillier and more eediotic it sounds . . . The former even stopped Legislative proceedings of the state house of assembly to mark his birthday . .and that very same stvpidity was proudly aired to the world . . .can it ever get worse than that . . .where was Fashola to call his lord and fellow party men to order . . . . Your foaming rants cant erase the fact that this thread stinks of hypocrisy . . . .
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
jmaine: Laughing at the vain attempts of folks tryna differentiate the traffic clog episodes of Tinubu ?th birthday bash and Dame inaapropriate road blockage . . .The more you try to justify the difference . .the sillier and more eediotic it sounds . . . The former even stopped Legislative proceedings of the state house of assembly to mark his birthday . .and that very same stvpidity was proudly aired to the world . . .can it ever get worse than that . . .where was Fashola to call his lord and fellow party men to order . . . . Your foaming rants cant erase the fact that this thread stinks of hypocrisy . . . .

Why didn't you open a thread about that? Stop posting your ignorance all over this thread - and stick to your fun pics, clown... If you don't Lagos as it is - phuck off to your village!!
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Ejine(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
NorthSharp:

The worst part about the section in bold is that all these venomous ethnic insults against the Hausa-Fulanis by the poster you were replying (Ejiné) was in spite of the fact that the poster he was in turn responding to (Alj Harem) has stated in an ambiguous way that he is NOT a Hausa-Fulani, and in spite of the fact that I had specifically pointed this fact to him myself in a different thread long ago!

NorthSharp, I've been in Nairaland for six good years now. Believe me when I say it, because I'm no newbie. This ID was created on Dec 2011, but trust me, the personality was not.

And I know you'll find it hard to believe, but Alj Harem IS from the North. And as much as this does not justify my venomous antics, I trust you of all people should understand something's gotta give.

This Alj Harem you talk about is a well known bigot with an extremely low self esteem. I've seen him claim Anambra, Delta Igbo (my clan), Igala, Kanuri, Egbira, Isale Eko, and the recent one, Awori. And if you doubt my words, I can pull out the threads on the toad's lying ways.
Infact, in one of the idiiot's failed tactics, he brought up fake IDs and tried to claim us Anioma people hated being referred to as Igbo.

I've seen his IDs, including step1, Alj Uche, Merengue, and the other thousands he had in 2009, so I know what I'm talking about.

I've known him for up to 3 years now, so just believe me when I tell you where he's from. It's a very, very, very, loooooong story.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Desola(f): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ejiné:

NorthSharp, I've been in Nairaland for six good years now. Believe me when I say it, because I'm no newbie. This ID was created on Dec 2011, but trust me, the personality was not.

And I know you'll find it hard to believe, but Alj Harem IS from the North. And as much as this does not justify my venomous antics, I trust you of all people should understand something's gotta give.

This Alj Harem you talk about is a well known bigot with an extremely low self esteem. I've seen him claim Anambra, Delta Igbo (my clan), Igala, Kanuri, Egbira, Isale Eko, and the recent one, Awori. And if you doubt my words, I can pull out the threads on the toad's lying ways.
Infact, in one of the idiiot's failed tactics, he brought up fake IDs and tried to claim us Anioma people hated being referred to as Igbo.

I've seen his IDs, including step1, Alj Uche, Merengue, and the other thousands he had in 2009, so I know what I'm talking about.

I've known him for up to 3 years now, so just believe me when I tell you where he's from. It's a very, very, very, loooooong story.

How sad!
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Ejine(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
Desola:

I have to commend you on your efforts to ignore as clearly validated by your constant replies to my comments. You have done well indeed.

You my dear, should not be flattered at the attention I have shown in your post albeit addressed to a differetn poster. I probably thought it was necessary to reply to a fellow highly literate 'southerner' seeing as according to your deduction, I, being of the western Nigerian extract, is also classified a 'southerner' and part of that 90% literacy catchment. They do say birds of like feathers flock together, non? I felt it was in the spirit of this commonality that we share, that we discuss the sorry state of the northerners and our bad luck at been lumped in this country with such illiterates.

You talk about my ilk's "vainglorious immaturity"? Ejine, I really don't think its appropriate to address the whole southern Nigeria to which you belong in such manner. Have you forgotten that we have a literacy level of 90%?

Nah, like I implied - if it adds no value to my life, and doesn't affect me directly, I ignore it.
But if they're replies to me, especially when I didn't have to address this person for her to show interest, then heck, why shouldn't I milk it for all of its worth?
Especially when this person earlier on claimed to having not been aware of my existence until a few hours ago when she took it upon herself to strike up a conversation with me regarding a post that wasn't even addressed to her? Then I'mma gonna feed the troll to its own stupor, cuz that's how I roll, mate. Ask Chino grin

Oh, and another thing, when I say "your ilk", I'm referring to your other team-members in the Nairaland Tribal Chest-Beating Hall of Fame. But I can now understand why you're quick to generalize it and say Southern Nigeria --- You're a failed tribalist afterall. And just like everyone of those low-lives? Generalization is your forte.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Dede1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
shymmex:

Didn't you read that the uneducated woman didn't inform the governor about her visit? Everything is not biafra - please stop exposing your ignorance everywhere in this forum.

This is where the rubber meets the road. It is not my fault you and I have different levels and standards of education. If there was a lapse in protocol, the loudmouthed governor of Lagos State should inform us rather than mounting off in the media about who was elected, informed or not.

Unlike a moronic agonist such as you, I deal with facts which required sound and high intellectual approach. Who wants to hear blabbing governor talking about being prior informed about the first lady’s visit to Lagos State?
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
shymmex:

Why didn't you open a thread about that? Stop posting your ignorance all over this thread - and stick to your fun pics, clown... If you don't Lagos as it is - phuck off to your village!!

The Silly coward finally get's to use his main moniker to confront me . . .How can a mongrel like who never felt a pinch of what we went through in traffic along Surulere axis, where a section of the road was blocked, label others ignorant

The mongrel even has the guts to tell me to fvck off to my village . . . cos you are who ? . .Is Tinubu, who is currently pillaging your acclaimed folks in lagos a Lagosian ? . .

You sound more foolish in your attempt to sound smart . . .Concerning my pics,when i deem it fit they did come handy to rile a usual eediot like you

Now step aside dunce
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by NorthSharp(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
Onlytruth:

I think you are too smart to make this type of comparison.
The divisions we have in Southern Nigeria are very clear and loud. The northern divisions have been more nuanced if voiced at all.
Only few Northerners here state vehemently that they are not Hausa/Fulani. In fact most of them quietly accept that tag. Moreover there is one dominant (politically and religiously) group in the North -the Hausa/Fulani. That is not the case in the South.
One can argue strongly that there is one language in the North -HAUSA, because they even speak it as far south as the borders of Benue and Enugu state. So, please let's not deceive ourselves.

1. But the poster in response to whom Ejiné always insults the Hausa-Fulani has come out openly to state that he is NOT a Hausa-Fulani, and he is NOT even a Northerner, but a Lagos state indigene and a member of one of the native ethnic groups of Lagos.

2. Even if he happens to be a Northerner but NOT a Hausa-Fulani (say he is a Nupe, Gwari, Tiv, Jukun, Kanuri or Berom), NO ENLIGHTENED AND FAIR-MINDED person should be insulting the HAUSA-FULANI as a response to a real or perceive ethnic insult from any of these distinct ethnic groups.

3. Even if, for the sake of argument, we are to accept your assertion that the ethnic divisions in the South are 'loud and clear' while those of the North are "nuanced if voiced at all" this STILL does NOT in any way justify what Ejiné seems to be fond of doing; namely, insulting the Hausa-Fulani in response to a comment from a member of a non-Hausa-Fulani ethnic group.

4. If any person is perceived to have insulted the Igbo people, and that person has CATEGORICALLY stated that he/she is NOT a Hausa-Fulani; no matter how 'nuanced' the difference is between the tribe of that person and the Hausa-Fulani tribe, there should be NO MORAL OR LOGICAL BASIS for any Igbo person to target the Hausa-Fulani ethnic group in 'retaliation' for that perceived insult against the Igbo.

5. I assume the Efik/Ibibio group is as close to the Igbos (a 'nuanced division') as the Tivs, Jukun or Kanuri can ever be to the Hausa-Fulanis; yet I can NOT imagine any sensible, rational, enlightened and fair-minded person heaping venomous ethnic insults against the IGBOS in response to a poster who had clearly stated that he is an IBIBIO, and not Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by kheart(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
toba: WTH was she here in the first place? who invited her?
She came 4 tutorials in ajegunle english.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
[quote author=Ejiné]

This Alj Harem you talk about is a well known bigot with an extremely low self esteem. I've seen him claim Anambra, Delta Igbo (my clan), Igala, Kanuri, Egbira, Isale Eko, and the recent one, Awori.[/b] And if you doubt my words, I can pull out the threads on the toad's lying ways.

[b]The post below is a good example of Alh harem’s dubious identity

alj harem(m): 7 hours & 49 minutes
Why is this man dragging yoruba to presidency ? How can SW produce the president when OBJ just finished ? I ask.

What is wrong with my eastern brothers at times. We have made it clear that we do not want presidency and yet you are dragging us into it just so you can insult us again. Wetin sef, wetin yoruba do una.

Produce a credible candidate so the country can vote for him. people have leant their lesson to vote based on credibility rather than pity so playing this ethnic card would not do us any good.

[size=28pt]I personally would campaign for Rochas in the SW and I believe my people would respond. Also in the NE and I also hope my people would respond over there as well.[/size]

Ndi Igbo all is well, just don't turn it to tribal or bigoted politics and leave everything to Allah/God's hands let him take control of the situation. Amin

That mallam is a confused chameleon,he should not be trusted by any sane soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Human Rights Abuse: Ihejirika Replies Amnesty Internationa / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / IPOB: We Will Only Support Lawful Agitations - House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.