Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? (2435 Views)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by onila(f): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
I remember when my ex pissed me off

I used the iron part of my diamond belt and hit him on his head and his back up to five times and used my ring on my finger to scratch his face

He didnt lay a hand on me, just left the house and came back a few hours later. this happened years back. I was so angry angry. never done it again. learnt not to allow my anger control my actions undecided
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Goldieluks: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
Onila oooh what have you smoked again, raw beans? grin grin
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
lol. . .This lady has demons. OP, are you 420 friendly? Do that to the Saudi guy, and watch in horror as he slices off your t¡tties. Hehe cheesy
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by MrsChima(f): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
This thread will soon enough become a war thread. Just wait and see.
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
Jeez! You actually did that?
Eeya, i wonder how he must have felt,pls dont do that again o.its really terrible.
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Goldieluks: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
This thread will soon enough become a war thread. Just wait and see.

Negativity much? angry
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by MrsChima(f): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

Negativity much? angry

Too much salt huh?
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by mykejones(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
Sometin tels me really are a mean lady!
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by gst101: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
onila: I remember when my ex pissed me off

I used the iron part of my diamond belt and hit him on his head and his back up to five times and used my ring on my finger to scratch his face

He didnt lay a hand on me, just left the house and came back a few hours later. this happened years back. I was so angry angry. never done it again. learnt not to allow my anger control my actions undecided
and you are proud of your senselessness. You even came to tell us this so as to make yourself feel you are a woman and can stand up to a man! Put him in your place and you in his place and tell me what feminists like Inkerd Nerd would say?
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by gst101: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2012

and you are proud of your senselessness. You even came up here to tell us this so as to make yourself feel you are a woman and can stand up to a man. Put him in your place and you in his place and tell me what feminist like Inkerd Nerd would say? Let me tell you; there is no justification for what you did.
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by idelle: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
@ONILA.. Oh sorry @IRON LADY! What you just did, is it ladylike? & you come here looking for other women that has done the same? Sorry o, are you not being pathetic? Or did you post this to boost the moral of other ladies to do the same WTF. Are you trying to justify your actions based on anger. Well, kudos to your BF for tolerating your actions. As for me, i don't beat women and i don't pray to ever. But if any woman cross the boundary of trying what you just did do you know that fela's song ''me i no be gentle man atall'' ? i repeat if any woman gather such effrontery to even lay her filthy hands on me, God knows, I will beat her black & blue. Probably break her hand along. We would settle the rest at the court of law. Thats the end of the relationship. Afterall, eko o ko la, ewe lo ko la si la ra. Meaning ''the solid ogi that are inside green leaves that they sell don't have marks, it is the leaves that put mark on it'' @OTHER GIRLS, don't try what onila did on your boyfriends o. You might not get lucky has her.
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by destinedvcde(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
cock n bull story, cheesy @poster how are we sure the guy did not beat 'LIVING DAY LIGHT' out of you undecided @NL ladies, make una try am see na cheesy
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Goldieluks: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Too much salt huh?

In your face biatch!
angry
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
My late Ex did that. May her soul RIP.
I regreat it till date

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by dabrake(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2012
gst101: and you are proud of your senselessness. You even came up here to tell us this so as to make yourself feel you are a woman and can stand up to a man. Put him in your place and you in his place and tell me what feminist like Inkerd Nerd would say? Let me tell you; there is no justification for what you did.
bro, that's the main reason I will never allow a woman to hit me and go scot free(even if she happen to be my employer/boss, a policewoman or any shit). I will surely brush your destiny and lock you up/make you pay for the damages thereafter. Orisirisi.
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Killz1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2012

So, you beat your boyfriend with the iron part of a diamond belt, and you are looking for cheerleaders to your st[i]u[/i]pid actions? You are a what? A FOOL!

Nonsense thread!
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by MrsChima(f): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

In your face biatch!
angry

It's that time of the month huh? Tampon or sanitary napkins?
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by chibaby5(f): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2012

Bulls ! undecided
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by datrmon(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2012

Your ex is lucky o, who's the unlucky dude you're dating
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by NerdyPoet(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
Hehehehe...you people are funny sha...Onila is only taking you guys for a ride...try to think about it..its all BS...where is da foolish gal ? Onila!!! Will yu come ova here and apologise...smiley smiley Berra....
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by dokunbam(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2012

naa who be that mumu guy sef, thank God you guys are not together cos u will kill him one day
i have neva raised my hand to beat anyone in my life even my younger ones. but seriously no one tries that with me
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by agiboma(f): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
he just asked me to stop but i didnt i kept on beating him, he didnt lift a finger just left the room.
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by greedie1(f): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
It doesn't speak well of a lady to beat up a man, i tink its wrong in all ramifications. A female dat does so loses d ryt to d title "LADY"
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2012
@op, that your guy really loves you o. Imagine you beating him, and he did not raise a finger on you. I mean thats really something and you should not take that for granted, because the day he will get fed up eh *laughs* we wont hear of you in NL anymore o
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2012
@onila, if U̶̲̥̅̊ try such wit someone like ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, i swear i go beat two & half years comot frm Ūя̲̅ life! Wtf
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by martyns303(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2012
why do this girl lie all the time, just to create a topic? she had to let us know it was a DIAMOND belt, u go gree carry diamond belt flog person, yeye dey smell.
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by deshclones(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2012

Hell yeah...the same way barack obama is my dad..f00lish end product of that m0r0n sexkills..... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by honeric01(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
Romance section getting more boring as the day goes by, where's MR CORK sef? at least with him around, romance section won't be this useless angry
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 13, 2012
mckutie: @op, that your guy really loves you o. Imagine you beating him, and he did not raise a finger on you. I mean thats really something and you should not take that for granted, because the day he will get fed up eh *laughs* we wont hear of you in NL anymore o

That wouldn't be such a bad thing
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by OK2NV3: 12:11am On May 14, 2012

I used the iron part of my diamond belt and hit him on his head and [size=20pt]his back up to five times [/size]and used my ring on my finger to scratch his face

this is soooo sexy.
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Nobody: 4:31am On May 14, 2012

Crack boo boo. What happened to your virginity?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern Day Relationships / Between Your Wife/girlfriend & Your Mother. / Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.