Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy (14646 Views)

Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
Nah, I believe Buhari is too old at this point! Probably would be in our best interest to cap the age for that position. Otherwise, we allow a future where people like Alams, Igbinedion, Tinubu and their ilk will all get a turn at that seat. We already know these goons are useless. Better we slam that door shut for them now.

We not only need a younger mind, but a proven, and ACCOMPLISHED mind. No more of these unaccomplished wastes of space who rely heavily on the one or two ace cards in their cabinets to do anything, and a bunch of sycophants to sing, and rig them into office.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by killuminati(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
jmaine:

What you placed up there is quite funny . . . and it doesn't change the fact the he aint going anywhere close to Aso rock . .

Am beginning to feel he placed a bet with someone somewhere that he must occupy Aso Rock before he dies . . . well that would be one hell of a forgone bet cos he shall lose effortlessly again . .appears the Buhari Clan don't learn good lessons . . .
Shebi na your grandfather hold they key to Aso! A.ss hole!!
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by jmaine: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
killuminati:
Shebi na your grandfather hold they key to Aso! A.ss hole!!

If you can't stomach what i said then kindly do this and btw, na you and your entire lipsrsealed be A.s.s hole . . .
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by honeric01(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

We not only need a younger mind, but a proven, and ACCOMPLISHED mind. No more of these unaccomplished wastes of space who rely heavily on the one or two ace cards in their cabinets to do anything, and a bunch of sycophants to sing, and rig them into office.

Like?
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
honeric01:

Like?

What do you mean 'like'?
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by efyguy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
Who can be this honest like buhari? D̲̅☺ comeback A̶̲̥̅̊Ωƌ rescue this country from hoodlum call pdp
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Detongue: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
What has dis boko haramist got to offer, in 2015 he will b 85yrs. What a brain filled with terriorist idea
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by dmainboss: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
It is interesting to note that while the GEJ haters are busy blabbing, the man is turning out to be the best president we ever had. Making key fundamental changes that past leaders including Buhari could not make.

Electoral Act, changed.
FOI bill done.
Official secrets act, repealed.
PHCN act changed.
PHCN discentralised.
States giving the power to generate power and earn revenue.
Railway act, changed and thrown open to private sector.

Under his watch:
Conducted about the freest election in Nigerian history.
Fixed the accursed Benin-Ore road.
Overseen the Niger Delta amnesty and brought peace to the region.
Over 26,000 militants in training around the world, something that will totally transform the ND.
First Nigerian president that directly interacts with Nigerians.
Started major reforms in the educational and agricultural sectors.

These are the ones I can mention. the only areas he needs to step up are the fight against terrorism and oil industry reforms. All the others I mentioned are on course and he just needs to maintain momemtum and they will bear major fruits very soon. All this he has achieved even in the face of forces bent on derailing him.

I look forward to seeing the faces of these haters come 2015. It will be so satsfying. I remember Buhari in 1985. In his 20 months rule. he had zero clue. All he tried to do was turn Nigeria into Afghanistan where women were flogged on the streets because of how they dressed, all in the name of fighting indispline. He had no plan, no policy and couldnt even address the nation because his english was catastrophic. Idiagbon did most of the talking then and was regarded as the real president. Back then, we all knew Buhari to be a figure head. I can never forget it.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by honeric01(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
^^^^

Loads of rubbish, how many people is in jail so far so good? as i am typing now, no light!

And pls stop lying, GEJ didn't fix benin-ore road, it was started by Yaradua before he died.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by dmainboss: 12:04am On Apr 15, 2012
honeric01: ^^^^

Loads of rubbish, how many people is in jail so far so good? as i am typing now, no light!

And pls stop lying, GEJ didn't fix benin-ore road, it was started by Yaradua before he died.

The major work on Benin-Ore road just got finished last. They juat final touches in March. Please remind me when Saradua passed away again?

You just proved my point. You are blinded by hate.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by dmainboss: 12:07am On Apr 15, 2012
honeric01: ^^^^

The major work on Benin-Ore road just got finished last december after intense work from late 2010. Oshiomole even complained mid last year about the road.They just put final touches in March. Please remind me when Yaradua passed away again?

And by the way, how will there be light when the policies that will provide the light are just been finally put in place. Are you expecting some kind of magic or what? funny
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by reindeer: 12:14am On Apr 15, 2012
The general can have my vote this time and any other time. Only the foolish do the same things and expect different results.
The country has been under the jackboot of the PDP for what?13yrs? All we have to show for that are the dashed hopes, worsening economy, increasing corruption and worse still an inept and unprepared man for President.
I suspect it won't be a long time before the unsubstantiated and false accusations start to roll out against him.
Any right thinking soul will understand these lies stem from ethnic and religious hatred, not sound reason.
Nigeria needs a departure from the current and i believe the General can offer just that.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by honeric01(m): 12:21am On Apr 15, 2012
dmainboss:

The major work on Benin-Ore road just got finished last. They juat final touches in March. Please remind me when Saradua passed away again?

Will you stop saying bullshit? the work was started by Yaradua and had to stop when he died, so what are you blabbing about? it was started in 2007 and not even last year, this means you are not even in Nigeria.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by dmainboss: 12:21am On Apr 15, 2012
Anyone who advocates for Buhari is most likely less than 30 years old. No one who truly witnessed his 20 months rule will take him serious. He is the worst bigot in Nigeria!
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by honeric01(m): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2012
dmainboss:

The major work on Benin-Ore road just got finished last december after intense work from late 2010. Oshiomole even complained mid last year about the road.They just put final touches in March. Please remind me when Yaradua passed away again?

And by the way, how will there be light when the policies that will provide the light are just been finally put in place. Are you expecting some kind of magic or what? funny

And why is the light now worse than before? because the new policies were put in place, does that also include removing the one that was on ground before?
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by honeric01(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2012
dmainboss: Anyone who advocates for Buhari is most likely less than 30 years old. No one who truly witnessed his 20 months rule will take him serious. He is the worst bigot in Nigeria!

Did you check your mirror before making this comment? please define a bigot and then relate it to GMB.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Umunede(m): 12:27am On Apr 15, 2012
Buhari, an islamically biased man can not be the President of Nigeria. he will legalise Boko Haram and sell us to Boko Haram
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by dmainboss: 12:30am On Apr 15, 2012
honeric01:

Will you stop saying bullshit? the work was started by Yaradua and had to stop when he died, so what are you blabbing about? it was started in 2007 and not even last year, this means you are not even in Nigeria.

Again another blunder powered by hate. Work did not start there in 2007. Work had been going on there since 2001. That road was the major reason Obj fell out with Anenih. But nothin serious was done till 2010. Oshiomole confronted the minister of works last year on that road and it was all over the media. Yaradua did nothing in Nigeria not to talk of fixing a road in benin-ore. We all accepted his health was bad. The pictures of the road as at 2010 are all over Nairaland
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by dmainboss: 12:33am On Apr 15, 2012
honeric01:

Did you check your mirror before making this comment? please define a bigot and then relate it to GMB.

A bigot is someone who says muslims should only vote for muslims. Do i need to say more?
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Demdem(m): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2012
dmainboss: It is interesting to note that while the GEJ haters are busy blabbing, the man is turning out to be the best president we ever had. Making key fundamental changes that past leaders including Buhari could not make.

Electoral Act, changed.

Bullshit. and what was changed about the act? what is expected and what Nigerians want is the implementation of the Uwais report. that will definately go a long way and not what is presently done

FOI bill done.

Yes, its true and it wasnt the brainwork of the retardeen. he met it there and am sure he made no efforts in making sure the NASS expedite the bill . even at that, has this law been tested? ordinary protest, soldiers were sent to the street to pull down let alone citizens having free access to information

Official secrets act, repealed.

in otherwords, Nigerians have full and direct access to all govt former secrets or better still, this govt has no secrets again. Kindly expantiate the essence and benefit of this bill

PHCN act changed.

OBJ's brainwork. the initiative was from that govt however i credit the retardeen for sticking to it even though no visible improvement from PHCN yet

PHCN discentralised.

OBJ's brainwork. the initiative was from that govt however i credit the retardeen for sticking to it even though no visible improvement from PHCN yet

States giving the power to generate power and earn revenue.

Railway act, changed and thrown open to private sector.

Yaradua's brainwork. the initiative was from that govt however i credit the retardeen for sticking to it

Under his watch:

Conducted about the freest election in Nigerian history.

June 12 to me is the the best however 2011 elections were better than Obj's elections however a lot of attrocities still prevail

Fixed the accursed Benin-Ore road.

Yes its currently being fixed after so many years but at what cost. the contract has been awarded ever since yaradua's time and just being completed. what about the east-west road?

Overseen the Niger Delta amnesty and brought peace to the region.

Did u just say peace? MEND just bomb some pipelines some weeks ago. The region is still deprived and suffering still prevail. Amnesty is so solution to the crisis at hand.

Over 26,000 militants in training around the world, something that will totally transform the ND.

Time will tell if this will happen so it cant be called an accomplishment yet

First Nigerian president that directly interacts with Nigerians.

i give that to him. at least he brought facebook to Nigeria. during OBJ time, a monthly program is aired on all networks where baba would state what he has been doing so oga it isnt new

Started major reforms in the educational and agricultural sectors.

Nigeria isnt bereft of ideas and reforms. he isnt the first and he wont be the last. until we all see the results of these reforms its wrong to term it an accomplishment yet

These are the ones I can mention. the only areas he needs to step up are the fight against terrorism and oil industry reforms. All the others I mentioned are on course and he just needs to maintain momemtum and they will bear major fruits very soon. All this he has achieved even in the face of forces bent on derailing him.

I look forward to seeing the faces of these haters come 2015. I will be so satsfying. I remember Buhari in 1985. In his 20 months rule. he had zero clue. All he tried to do was turn Nigeria into Afghanistan where women were flogged on the streets because of how they dressed, all in the name of fighting indispline. He had no plwn, no policy and couldnt even address the nation because his english was catastrophic. Idiagbon did most of the talking then and was regarded as the real president. Back then, we all knew Buhari to be a figure head. I can never forget it.

infact u try but one would have expected that the core problem which is bedeviling this country would have been in ur list which is corruption? what has the retardeen done about this? what about the impunity going on? why has our economic growth not translated yet to economic development which is the primary reason why he was voted for in the first place? Why is our HDI (Human develoment index) shrinking by the second etc

The people voted him there because they want a betterment in their lives, simply put, they want to have money in their pocket to be able to afford the basic neccessities of life. that area the retardeen has failed miserably so pls dont come here and start bamboozing us with accomplishents that arent too beneficial to the downtrodden.

tackle corruption and justice system and see if most of these things wont fall in place
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by SamIkenna: 12:37am On Apr 15, 2012
There is no doubt Buhari is one of the least corrupt Nigerian leaders since independence, however, to deny that hes not heavy with some bagage is plain silly. Buhari has a polarising presence, whether imaginary or real, that has stuck with him for, perhaps, his lifetime.

I feel the man sha, but what can my feelings do for him - nothing. I think for him to make any political progress he needs to re-learn the political game - make friends from the East-West to North. Campaign for votes from every clan and hamlet, get down to that man on the other side that suspects your steps, if you must smile - smile, if its tearing up before men and women - do it, after all Hillary did it in New Hampshire and she almost derailed Obama.

Finally, Buhari, you have a beef with people from the East as well as West. In the East your sins are that you locked Ekwueme while Shagari was very much a fre man. Also, Easterners believed you chased Your brother, Shagari, out because Ekwueme was close to clinching the presidency and that didnt go down well with you. I dont know all the beefs you have with people from the West but the little I know is that you derailed Lagos metro. In the nutshell, you need to debunk all those allegations or own them and appologize. I think If you can come down from that high horse of sainthood and say once and for all that you treated some sections in not so smart way, you'll win many hearts. Many people love you because you're not as corrupt as other leaders we've had but you need to realize you hit some people below the belt when you were in power and sometimes some blows can be personal.

Come down and talk to other people(embrace others - not everyone is Fulani), explain to them what happened during your first reign, and make amends where neccesary. Do that and see how you'll warm your way up to the hearts of many Nigerians. You're one of the few Nigerian leaders that people still have soft spot for and you need to seek out those hearts. Your work is cut out for you - the problem is - are you willing to do it? Or is it going to be like 2011 election again? 2011 election was a defining momment in your political life yet you refused to canvass for votes in the East - Need I say how the East repaid you? Be smart this time if you really want the presidency, making or relying on deals from party heads/chiefs is not the only fight - go talk to regular people.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Demdem(m): 12:49am On Apr 15, 2012
^^^

No on has ever claim Buhari is a saint. No doubt he has faults just like any human however considering the mess we find ourselves today as a nation we all want someone that will deliver. i repect those views u expressed up there but arent weighty enough to nullify him. If the retardeen that never had any political achievement became President so what could have been Buhari's offence 2015 is still far and am not even sure if he will be the man i will support then because of some factors because i envisaged more candidates will show interest however GEJ is a no-no.
Nigerians have never in our history witness so much death during peace time except for this government and most of this is because of his daftness.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by citizenY(m): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2012
The time for the progressive people to pull their bootstraps has come. If they fail to come together this time around, we are finished. But then, who really is a progressive when the ACN is virtually a one man show...with Tinubu holding the cane and proudly stating that he could not change and allow equity/fairness in the choice of candidates or even listening to alternative views on internal democracy.

Should Buhari indeed decide to go for the presidential ticket, he already has his own baggage- just like the ACN and other parties- lack of internal democracy, which made nonsense of the supposed advantages CPC had in the North.The party was so inept- always the last to leave the starting block , wobbling and fumbling in the course of the race and hopeless in handling court cases.My advise is that Buhari should avoid the Buba Galadima's of this world, or else the same fate awaits him.

In the final analysis, the onus is on the internal opposition in PDP, who joined the PDP because independent candidacy is not feasible or is not recognised by the electoral process, to be brave enough and stay in the progressive ranks. It should be obvious to them, now, that you only lose more by joining them. See what has happened to the Babatope's of this world.!What a shame. The electorate should identify credible citizens in our communities that can do us proud and elect them into office. Anyone who says that PDP is giving us the desired results must be living on another planet.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Apr 15, 2012
^^ NONE of the existing political party structures we are familiar with are progressive. 2007 to 2012, No party that has existed in all that time, and has played a major role in Nigerian politics can be labelled progressive. Certainly not with what we have learned of them all in the past 5 years.

I have said this so many times before, we need to get away from supporting parties and characters. And focus on taking more control over our system.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by dmainboss: 1:00am On Apr 15, 2012
@Demdem, there isnt much point in replying you since you proved my point again by trying so hard to discredit every achievement and tryinz to credit it to someone else. Just gives you up so cheaply. have you ever heard of continuity in government? Did Obama design or initiate the health care bill? I guess I am going too far. Please dont let me disturb your brain wit these kind of high intellect stuff.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by dmainboss: 1:13am On Apr 15, 2012
Actually and contrary to what some of you say here, not all Nigerians hate the PDP. if you are from Akwa Ibom or Rivers or Enugu for example, you wouldnt have an issue with PDP. Jonathan is not your macho kind of leader that oozea maximum charisma, but the policies he is putting in place will transform Nigeria and totally wipe out the opposition if allowed to stand and the opposition knows it. I dont actually like the thought of that because Nigerian leaders have a history of becoming slack without strong opposition. Fashola's second term is a typical example
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Demdem(m): 1:14am On Apr 15, 2012
dmainboss: @Demdem, there isnt much point in replying you since you proved my point again by trying so hard to discredit every achievement and tryinz to credit it to someone else. Just gives you up so cheaply. have you ever heard of continuity in government? Did Obama design or initiate the health care bill? I guess I am going too far. Please dont let me disturb your brain wit these kind of high intellect stuff.

The Onus is on you to disprove my claims. i said it the way it is. at least i credited him about bringing facebook to Nigeria and not allowing some previous policies started before him to die. what else do u want from me? how balance could i have been?
U talk about Obama, are u saying republican Bush started work on the health care bill (now before the court) before Obama? Then why is it that repulblicans still dont like this law?

Am not saying GEJ is idling around in Aso rock, all what i meant was he has left the most important and pressing issues and now chasing shadows. he has what we call misplaced priorities. One would have expected you talk about his accomplishment so far as far as corruption is concerned in this country which is our primary challenge. are u aware that when the president started his tenure, his first bill to NASS was about tenure elongation? what does that suggest?
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by SamIkenna: 1:30am On Apr 15, 2012
Demdem: ^^^

No on has ever claim Buhari is a saint. No doubt he has faults just like any human however considering the mess we find ourselves today as a nation we all want someone that will deliver. i repect those views u expressed up there but arent weighty enough to nullify him. If the retardeen that never had any political achievement became President so what could have been Buhari's offence 2015 is still far and am not even sure if he will be the man i will support then because of some factors because i envisaged more candidates will show interest however GEJ is a no-no.
Nigerians have never in our history witness so much death during peace time except for this government and most of this is because of his daftness.

Those views shouldn't nullify him - yes, you're right. However, in Nigeria, myth or perception is usually very difficult to kill. Once you're tagged in this nation with something, you're tagged, its almost impossible to wriggle out of it. Buhari is tagged with those things I mentioned in my previous post and its his job to realize it and find ways to debunk and wriggle out of them, failure to do that means dejavu all oll over. This is not about whether hes better than GEJ or JEG, its that hes heavy with some doodoo and he needs to fight harder than his counterparts. I feel sorry for him in a way but at the same time he needs to reinvent himself in a manner that'll appeal to Nigerian electorates from deep south to far north.

If he doesnt know what to say or how to craft a new image for himself there are people that can help him. Winning should be his goal, hes not getting any younger.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Demdem(m): 1:33am On Apr 15, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Those views shouldn't nullify him - yes, you're right. However, in Nigeria, myth or perception is usually very difficult to kill. Once you're tagged in this nation with something, you're tagged, its almost impossible to wriggle out of it. Buhari is tagged with those things I mentioned in my previous post and its his job to realize it and find ways to debunk and wriggle out of them, failure to do that means dejavu all oll over. This is not about whether hes better than GEJ or JEG, its that hes heavy with some doodoo and he needs to fight harder than his counterparts. I feel sorry for him in a way but at the same time he needs to reinvent himself in a manner that'll appeal to Nigerian electorates from deep south to far north.

If he doesnt know what to say or how to craft a new image for himself there are people that can help him. Winning should be his goal, hes not getting any younger.

I feel u. u have great points
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by dmainboss: 1:34am On Apr 15, 2012
Demdem:

The Onus is on you to disprove my claims. i said it the way it is. at least i credited him about bringing facebook to Nigeria and not allowing some previous policies started before him to die. what else do u want from me? how balance could i have been?
U talk about Obama, are u saying republican Bush started work on the health care bill (now before the court) before Obama? Then why is it that repulblicans still dont like this law?

Am not saying GEJ is idling around in Aso rock, all what i meant was he has left the most important and pressing issues and now chasing shadows. he has what we call misplaced priorities. One would have expected you talk about his accomplishment so far as far as corruption is concerned in this country which is our primary challenge. are u aware that when the president started his tenure, his first bill to NASS was about tenure elongation? what does that suggest?

Sometimes i dont understand how some of you articulate issues here on NL. Let me make it simple.

First, policies are not designed by presidents. there are people in government normally employed to do that. the onus is on the sitting president to implement it. the health care bill has been on for nearly fifty years.

Secondly corruption is not and has never been Nigeria's primary problem. corruption is a result of the primary problem. Our primary problem is true federalism. solve it and curruption will be solved. Cant you see there is far less corruption in countries with single languages. do your research.

You cannot claim to give someone credit when you keep sliping in buts into it.

The single term of six years was a very fundamental restructuring move that should have helped redefine Nigeria. Its called, solving a problem from its root, not its head. Its a pity people attacked it. It just like the subsidy issue. We will still come back to these issues in the future.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Demdem(m): 1:48am On Apr 15, 2012
dmainboss:

Sometimes i dont understand how some of you articulate issues here on NL. Let me make it simple.

Abegiii, spare me this crap and talk wettin u wan talk jor

First, policies are not designed by presidents. there are people in government normally employed to do that. the onus is on the sitting president to implement it. the health care bill has been on for nearly fifty years.

Presidents dont come from the moon. before they are elected, they share with the populace what they intend accomplishing if/when they get to the seat. Health care issue has been on for sometime but different parties with different ideologies on how to go by it. Obama shared his ideas with his people, they seem to like it and was voted in as against the republicans idea. Up till now, the republicans still want this law repealed

Secondly corruption is not and has never been Nigeria's primary problem. corruption is a result of the primary problem. Our primary problem is true federalism. solve it and curruption will be solved. Cant you see there is far less corruption in countries with single languages. do your research.

This is debatable. of cos true federalism is desirable but i dont believe this is needed before corruption is reduced to the barest minimum which is the bane of our economic development. True federalism wont necessarily lead to corrupt free society. China is a good example, the govt sytem they have there isnt what we can term a true federal state perse but corruption seems to be at a reduced rate especially when compared to Nigeria and their economic growth does translates to economic development as against ours.

[s]You cannot claim to give someone credit when you keep sliping in buts into it.

The single term of six years was a very fundamental restructuring move that should have helped redefine Nigeria. Its called, solving a problem from its root, not its head. Its a pity people attacked it. It just like the subsidy issue. We will still come back to these issues in the future. [/s]

Even if i am to accept ur claim about true federalism being our primary challenge, ok what has the retardeen done about this PRIMARY problem. What initiatives have him put in place in acheiving this
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by tit(f): 3:53am On Apr 15, 2012
Sai Mai Gaskiya!
for President of Arewastan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' / Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti / I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.