Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy (14645 Views)

Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by maclatunji: 4:27am On Apr 15, 2012
PointB:

OK, Buhari is GROSSLY INCOMPETENT! Nigerians know this, and that is why he has never won election in democratic era!

Of course, by now everybody knows you have no mind of your own and are no better than GEJ when it comes to thought-processes.

Ok, at least nobody has said Buhari is a Martian so he is from planet earth and we can vote for him. I am not too sure that in your idiocy you will not tell us. Ok, 'Buhari is a Martian.'

PDP, GEJ, let us see you buy and rig 2015- your time is up! Rigging will consume the riggers this time around.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2012
Presently there are many curses Nigeria is struggling with as a nation; oil, thieving leaders and foolish electorate. I wonder why we keep getting a second chance to correct our wrongs considering the comments of the anti-GMB brigade whose minds are currently running the latest version of mumusoft.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by chuks49(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2012
The buhari I know is synonymous with violence, his supporters where violent before, during and after the 2011 presidential election. They forced people to chant sai buhari, when he lost they Nigeria never remained the same. In all these the supposed saint remained dangerously silent.

As for GEJ, his failures as a result of his actions and inactions are piling up by the day and he still expect Nigerians to support him cos he's his God's choice for Nigerians.

I will reserve my vote for a convincing candidate come 2015 because it appears that there is no credible leader for now. to take Nigeria out of this jungle she finds herself.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2012
chuks49: The buhari I know is synonymous with violence, his supporters where violent before, during and after the 2011 presidential election. They forced people to chant sai buhari, when he lost they Nigeria never remained the same. In all these the supposed saint remained dangerously silent.

As for GEJ, his failures as a result of his actions and inactions are piling up by the day and he still expect Nigerians to support him cos he's his God's choice for Nigerians.

I will reserve my vote for a convincing candidate come 2015 because it appears that there is no credible leader for now. to take Nigeria out of this jungle she finds herself.

Wow! Seems a lot of our citizens are even running on the chinese clone of "mumusoft" operating system.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by olaayodele(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2012
Hehehehe.......God has used this man to declare his intention,it is a sound warning for all the SW,SE,SS and majority of the North central indigenes to start warming up for relocation out of NE, NW and Niger state because,if this man should lose an election again,his supporters in the NE and NW may shed the blood of the SW,SE,Middle Belts and major part of North central indigenes(other than Niger state) again as it happened last year post election.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by emsquare(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2012
violent:

why is it difficult for people to write a few sentence in pure plain English? undecided
why should anybody of sound mind use "Inter alia" when you can simply write "among other things"?

Hahaha!
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by honeric01(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2012
dmainboss:

A bigot is someone who says muslims should only vote for muslims. Do i need to say more?

Can you pls quote GMB saying that?

Yes and what do you call GEJ? a NON-bigot? you are not different from a bigot because it's written all over your statements.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by honeric01(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2012
dmainboss:

Again another blunder powered by hate. Work did not start there in 2007. Work had been going on there since 2001. That road was the major reason Obj fell out with Anenih. But nothin serious was done till 2010. Oshiomole confronted the minister of works last year on that road and it was all over the media. Yaradua did nothing in Nigeria not to talk of fixing a road in benin-ore. We all accepted his health was bad. The pictures of the road as at 2010 are all over Nairaland

You are as wrong as ever, yes it started since 2001 but never continued, Late Yaradua re-started it and MADE it known he was fixing the road just like the rail too, he started it and work started on it until his death. so cut us the slack of giving GEJ the glory of another man's work.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by honeric01(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What do you mean 'like'?

You know perfectly well what i meant, give us names!
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by macdot(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2012
Come to think of it, is there no one capable of coming out to contest for the presidential election apart from Buhari ni? I have nothing against the man though, but can't the opposition come out with someone else? It is a shame that PDP will eventually win again and we Nigerians will shout and make noise as usuall but at the end,we will return to biz as usuall and accept our fate. God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by honeric01(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2012
macdot: Come to think of it, is there no one capable of coming out to contest for the presidential election apart from Buhari ni? I have nothing against the man though, but can't the opposition come out with someone else? It is a shame that PDP will eventually win again and we Nigerians will shout and make noise as usuall but at the end,we will return to biz as usuall and accept our fate. God help Nigeria.

Who is better? suggest.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by maclatunji: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2012
macdot: Come to think of it, is there no one capable of coming out to contest for the presidential election apart from Buhari ni? I have nothing against the man though, but can't the opposition come out with someone else? It is a shame that PDP will eventually win again and we Nigerians will shout and make noise as usuall but at the end,we will return to biz as usuall and accept our fate. God help Nigeria.

No, the real shame is that people like you watch-on disgracefully by not supporting the man that has consistently won elections only to be rigged-out by the PDP because you feel that he is not of your religion or tribe.

You will continue to have and deserve PDP because of this. Will PDP now rule because of this forever? The answer is no! PDP is now fractured beyond redemption. However, its internal conflict is likely to consume many Nigerians who 'Voted for Goodluck, Not PDP'.

Chai! Some people are idiots! Can you marry a woman only to the exclusion of her family? If you say you will stay away from them physically. What about the values she has imbibed from them?

It is a sin to link GEJ to good governance, the fight against corruption, transformation and rebirth. A man who has failed to publicly declare his assets upon inauguration into Nigeria's highest office, a man under whom the police pension scam is unfolding, a man who grins ear-to-ear when contractors dubiously build 'his' community's church into a modern day edifice whilst being accused of environmental abuse elsewhere in the NigerDelta.

A man who cannot confidently face the Nigerian press who aren't even the fiercest on the job, try the British on that.

Buhari will make officials be on their toes and do their job effectively. That is what Nigeria needs, a leader who has a sense of purpose and direction. A man who leads, not one who kow-tows to Hilary Clinton a mere Secretary of State. Yes she is a 'mere', because a Head of State is a Head of State even if the country in question is only as big as Oshodi!

Any politician who thinks he will collect a fat cheque to foist GEJ on the people in 2015 can forget his political career and start looking for a new job. There is a new sharpness and edge about Nigerians that will at long last move this country forward in 2015. GEJ doesn't have it and cannot buy it at Ojuwoye market!
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by jmaine: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2012
The only election Babahari ever wins is the virtual inconsequential nairaland poll grin

1 Like

Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Gbodosky: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2012
Never you insult your elder so that your days will be long
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by maclatunji: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine: The only election Babahari ever wins is the virtual inconsequential nairaland poll grin

That the Supreme Court has continually delivered its 'funny' judgements on elections in Nigeria since 2003 does not mean we don't know what happens. All of the behind the intrigues will be exposed in due course. The only regions that GEJ will have any impact are the South East, South South and North Central (to be split closely). If he thinks he can buy votes elsewhere, he is joking.

People, I can guarantee you that virtually every step GEJ will take from today will be a 2015 campaign move. You don't have a leader in power, you have a candidate in power. Remember his failed bid to be AU Chairman. He has no other priority than to seek more power and positions when he cannot perform.

What a joke?
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Kabai: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2012
What ffucking youth? Retardeen no be youth? What about bankole, mark, sambo and co? How far have they led us? At least these ones are still younger than pdp youth leader.
I don't care about age, what I want is a capable hand even if he is metusalah.

Then how capable of this Chief fanatic Islamic jihadist that would finally facilitate the division of this country? I TELL U, IF BUHARI WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE, THE COUNTRY WILL DIVIDE WITH EASE. He is too TRIBAL and FANATICAL for my liking.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by maclatunji: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2012
Kabai:

Then how capable of this Chief fanatic Islamic jihadist that would finally facilitate the division of this country? I TELL U, IF BUHARI WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE, THE COUNTRY WILL DIVIDE WITH EASE. He is too TRIBAL and FANATICAL for my liking.

On the contrary the country will finally move forward instead of drifting around like a rudderless ship. What proof do you have for your assertion?
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Kobojunkie: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2012
honeric01:

You know perfectly well what i meant, give us names!
I don't know what you mean and I don't understand why you ask that I give you names.

I simply opined that we need younger, more ambitious, and more accomplished leaders, than the low-lives masquerading as leaders, we have had in the fray. If your boss asks you to go hire such a person, do you ask him to give you names? Or do you go out then looking for candidates that fit that base criteria, and then interview them to find the best match?

While we need better candidates, we also need people to abandon this "FEED ME THE INFORMATION ON WHO I SHOULD VOTE FOR" syndrome. This 'sycophancy' is the very reason we continue to recycle the same old goons.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by IbroSaunks(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2012
forget all the unnecessary grammar, they r just sharks hoping to capitalize on GEJs growing unpopularity come the next general elections.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by dmainboss: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2012
honeric01:

You are as wrong as ever, yes it started since 2001 but never continued, Late Yaradua re-started it and MADE it known he was fixing the road just like the rail too, he started it and work started on it until his death. so cut us the slack of giving GEJ the glory of another man's work.

Why do you choose to lie blatantly? dont sou have some shame? a road that has generated so much debate and banter here on NL since GEJ took office because of its sorry state, you are claiming it was fixed by Yaradua. dont you have a single iota of shame? i guess not. hatred is a very dangerous thing.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by bakila: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2012
PointB:

certainly SW will not make mistake voting a man who frustrated Lagos metroline, nor will middlebelt forget the man who enthroned boko haram by his loud silence and other tacit support! We shall meet the old bigot at the poll nonetheless!
Are you not the Jega of Ibo people on Nairaland? The SW have taken note of Jonathan I doubt if the MB have. Any GEJ said he will give an Ibo man, Ihejirike's incompetence as COAS is what has allowed BH to thrive.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by dmainboss: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2012
honeric01:

Why do you choose to lie blatantly? dont you have some shame? a road that has generated so much debate and banter here on NL since GEJ took office because of its sorry state, you are claiming it was fixed by Yaradua. so yaradua paid for the road 3years ago before he passed on abi? so the present minister of works overseeing the construction was appointed by yaradua abi? dont you have a single iota of shame? i guess not. hatred is a very dangerous thing.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by dmainboss: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2012
honeric01:

Why do you choose to lie blatantly? dont you have some shame? a road that has generated so much debate and banter here on NL since GEJ took office because of its sorry state, you are claiming it was fixed by Yaradua. so yaradua paid for the road 3years ago before he passed on abi? so the present minister of works overseeing the construction was appointed by yaradua abi? dont you have a single iota of shame? i guess not. hatred is a very dangerous thing. you are making a fool of yourself. shameless dolt.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by ifeci: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
I ask again, is Buhari the only man left alive to lead us? this guy has proven already to be a dictator by being the self imposed front runner of CPC. we have to remove sentiments aside and vote logically when the time comes and some of us should be brave enuf to step out either to rule or be ruled. we need a change but Buhari is not that option!
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Kobojunkie: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
ifeci: I ask again, is Buhari the only man left alive to lead us? this guy has proven already to be a dictator by being the self imposed front runner of CPC. [b]we have to remove sentiments aside and vote logically when the time comes and some of us should be brave enuf top step out either to rule or be ruled. [/b]we need a change but Buhari is not that option!

You say that as if Nigerians voted logically last April . . . .
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by ifeci: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
You say that as if Nigerians voted logically last April . . . .

Do we have to live by our past mistakes? we did not vote logically last time quite alright and we have learnt. my question is, Do we have to make that mistake again? and I see it that of all comments about Buhari, evry body is tlking about how clean he is as rgds corruption, but how about his leadership qualities, his vision and belief in Nigeria, how about his past leadership record, what has he really done in past and even in the present, what is he doing right now or is he just sitting down and waiting for power to come. such people are unpredictable and possibly dangerous because you don't even know which direction they are focused
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by stiyke(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2012
Here comes the Buhari story again.
Some ppl say Buhari for president and Fashola as Vice. TOTAL RUBBISH BUHARI WILL LOOSE AGAIN

How about Fashola as President and Buhari as Vice?? I may consider voting Fashola President Buhari vice.
But Buhari President We will meet him at the pools. In 2011 at my polling unit, he got 4votes while GEJ got 230votes, this time he will not get any. They gave him that 4 votes as a farewell gift since he was quiting, but since he is still running or going to run even though we know not where he is running to, this time no vote for him at all. It will be just safe journey GMB.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by asdan(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2012
You religious,tribalistic,sentimental bigots.Nigeria will remain an entity beyond 2015.Buhari is not the messiah we are waiting for but he is far better than any politician at the moment.it is not regional,religious,tribal sentiment that will emancipate the rut in governance Nigerian's should forget who,where the come from and confront the monster could PDP 2015.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by ifeci: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
You religious,tribalistic,sentimental bigots.Nigeria will remain an entity beyond 2015.Buhari is not the messiah we are waiting for but he is far better than any politician at the moment.it is not regional,religious,tribal sentiment that will emancipate the rut in governance Nigerian's should forget who,where the come from and confront the monster could PDP 2015.

Hey u Buhari fanatic, nobody is tlking about religion or tribe or any of those u mentioned! the point is that buhari is not the only one left alive to redeem Nigeria. Tell me about Buhari and I will tell about a man who's coming to cause plenty chaos if elected.
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Fairgodwin(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
Onlytruth: General Buhari can run but two questions arise.

The first question is, WHERE IS HE RUNNING TO?
The Second question is, HOW FAST IS HE RUNNING?
lol.

As for GEJ, he has ONLY this year to deliver at least ONE FULLY FUNCTIONAL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN SOUTH EAST NIGERIA, else I might catch up with Buhari, no matter where he is running and how fast he is running. Political na wild animal. cool
Come on now man, you just made my day. Lol
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by maclatunji: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
dmainboss:

Why do you choose to lie blatantly? dont you have some shame? a road that has generated so much debate and banter here on NL since GEJ took office because of its sorry state, you are claiming it was fixed by Yaradua. so yaradua paid for the road 3years ago before he passed on abi? so the present minister of works overseeing the construction was appointed by yaradua abi? dont you have a single iota of shame? i guess not. hatred is a very dangerous thing. you are making a fool of yourself. shameless dolt.

Okay, let's say for argument sake that GEJ fixed Lagos-Benin Expressway by himself. What will you say about Fashola who is expanding the Lagos-Badagry Expressway into a 10-lane expressway with light rail in addition to other major road projects?

Are we so deluded that rehabilitation of 300-400km of road is the best return we can get for billions of dollars in oil revenue? Meanwhile contracts indeed had been awarded during Yar'adua's tenure.

These are the kinds of achievement that a CDA Chairman should be proud of not even a Commissioner or Works in any state should make noise about patching roads in this day and age.

By the way let the rains come and tell me what is left of this 'great rehabilitation' in let's say October 2012. Tell us about something else!
Re: CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
ifeci:

Do we have to live by our past mistakes? we did not vote logically last time quite alright and we have learnt. my question is, Do we have to make that mistake again? and I see it that of all comments about Buhari, evry body is tlking about how clean he is as rgds corruption, but how about his leadership qualities, his vision and belief in Nigeria, how about his past leadership record, what has he really done in past and even in the present, what is he doing right now or is he just sitting down and waiting for power to come. such people are unpredictable and possibly dangerous because you don't even know which direction they are focused

I didn't ask you anything about Buhari. Simply asked where you were last year where people were voting? I am used to people coming on here to talk of how sentiments should be set aside, and how we ought to make logical decisions, only for the same to come back election year to preach of his sentiments and the irrational is the only thing that makes sense to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' / NOCSON Protest At BEDC, Edo State (photos) / 2019 Budget: President Buhari Is Responsible For Delay In Passage – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.