Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

See Me See Wahala O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Me See Wahala O (2630 Views)

See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. / See Me See Wahala O..... / See Me See Wahala! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Wahala O by Stargirl36(f): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
Dis everin o, a man came to my compand to visit his sister, he nw see me, an says he wnt to marry me, nt even frdship, dat if i agree he will com an see my people dis endin, dat he dnt need sex 4rm me till after marriage, pls help me out is it possible, som 1 i dnt even no b4, am nt even dateting him 4 once being so serious like dis, God abeg o.
Re: See Me See Wahala O by lolaluv1(f): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2012
Hmmn. Better think/tread carefully. Marriage is not child's play...
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2012
op....you're not serious.... L_L
Re: See Me See Wahala O by dabrake(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2012
Stargirl36: Dis everin o, a man came to my compand to visit his sister, he nw see me, an says he wnt to marry me, nt even frdship, dat if i agree he will com an see my people dis endin, dat he dnt need sex 4rm me till after marriage, pls help me out is it possible, som 1 i dnt even no b4, am nt even dateting him 4 once being so serious like dis, God abeg o.
make you no worry. On your wedding day, na danger dem go play for your couple dance.
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Stargirl36(f): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2012
Pls can sombody tells me wht is happenin, cos any were i enter is marry me, marry me, wht will i do nw, an am still a student.
Re: See Me See Wahala O by agb2011(f): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2012
Only one word lipsrsealed
RUN!
Re: See Me See Wahala O by razznaija(f): 1:43am On Apr 15, 2012
lola.luv:
Hmmn. Better think/tread carefully. Marriage is not child's play...
Re: See Me See Wahala O by lexus1: 1:51am On Apr 15, 2012
Tough choice,
[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Odunnu: 2:30am On Apr 15, 2012
Stargirl36: Dis everin o, a man came to my compand to visit his sister, he nw see me, an says he wnt to marry me, nt even frdship, dat if i agree he will com an see my people dis endin, dat he dnt need sex 4rm me till after marriage, pls help me out is it possible, som 1 i dnt even no b4, am nt even dateting him 4 once being so serious like dis, God abeg o.
theres something sexy about the way you spell stuff. Lol. Which school are you in and what course are you studying?
Re: See Me See Wahala O by strangerf: 3:41am On Apr 15, 2012
Odunnu:
theres something sexy about the way you spell stuff. Lol. Which school are you in and what course are you studying?

She is a proud graduate of Uniben smiley
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Stargirl36(f): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2012
Am a student of uni uyo, finalyr studt business adm,
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Basics007: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2012
Odunnu:
You wan yab am abi? Maybe a typo error.
@OP. That's classical love at first sight. Never seen one before just been readin about it in mills and boons. Thanks for giving me an eye witness account.
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Excelboi(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2012
Op, what are you saying?
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Odunnu: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2012
Basics007: You wan yab am abi? Maybe a typo error.
@OP. That's classical love at first sight. Never seen one before just been readin about it in mills and boons. Thanks for giving me an eye witness account.
On the contrary, I want to correct her. Will you please do that for me? Thank you.
@fstranger; I see you, i've missed you too and i'm excited you are back with your troubles
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2012
Stargirl36: Am a student of uni uyo, finalyr studt business adm,
Ohhhh ohh... Carry go joor
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
How fat is his bank account? Cos that is the deciding factor
Re: See Me See Wahala O by agb2011(f): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2012
Mynd_44: How fat is his bank account? Cos that is the deciding factor
True talk my brother true talk :-)
Re: See Me See Wahala O by kilimanjaro(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
Question?
Re: See Me See Wahala O by dabrake(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
another tusker here. 1love but your faculty na wash.
Re: See Me See Wahala O by kay9(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2012
Another teenage ''all-the-guys-want-me'' post. Why am i even commenting, the whole thing na wash.
Re: See Me See Wahala O by mykali(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2012

kai...AkwaIbom ninja!! the man know wetin him see na and he is ready to wait until after marriage before he enjoys it.

give him a chance tongue
Re: See Me See Wahala O by whiteman5000(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
The man just wan feel your ilefo to standardco but we can't say if it's love at foresight....lwkm
Re: See Me See Wahala O by debinter(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
dabrake: make you no worry. On your wedding day, na danger dem go play for your couple dance.
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2012
But I still think the man was just joking
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
abeg talk true jor sad
na u put love portion for the poor guy food for him to dey behave like dat.say da truth and let the devil be ashamed tongue
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: op....you're not serious.... L_L
dont mind the yeye girl...she put love portion for the guy food sad
Re: See Me See Wahala O by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2012
its like the OP azz is 2012 model o!!!
Re: See Me See Wahala O by OccieliciousOC: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
U better kn his family background.with the help of ur family friends,if is okay u better let in and marry him.coz u r not getting youner,time will tell.
Re: See Me See Wahala O by 190: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2012
IS THAT MY BABY MZDARKSKIN OVER THERE
Re: See Me See Wahala O by ceej24: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2012
Am sure the man tells evry gal he sees the same thing. How can someone u barely knw for an hour propose marriage to u . And to think of it u are even givin it a thought. Except u wnt the marriage to last for ten hours. Dont rush into anything in lyf. Ppl who rush into anything are always in a hurry to live. God's grace anyway.
Re: See Me See Wahala O by LogicMind: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
until i see your photo, i won't comment
Re: See Me See Wahala O by acidtalk: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2012

That's how almost all our forefathers proposed to their wives and we NEVER heard of them divorcing. With the fake age. Of toasting, courting, engaging and dating prior the marriage, divorce is still the order of the day.

Don't chase him away. Find out about his family background, source of income, family health and criminal history and his immediate friends way of life. With all these, I think you are good to go.

Don't believe marriage is meant to get toasted and dated first.

One more thing don't be too desperate and eager to marry him even after the above turns out to be positive.

All the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Encourage My Girlfriend To Contribute Positively To Our Relationship / What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? / Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.