Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP (5794 Views)

Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye / CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country / Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Aladinn(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2012
Beaf:

A party led by an old man that even lies about his age! grin

Age is not correlated to looks, do you need it told? So what's your hypertension to BAT's age?
You just reminded me of the fulish Donald Trump who also insisted blindly that Obama wasn't born on American soil.
All your posts on this thread are disjointed. Its either you're an slowpoke or you have a cracked skull.
You'r best left alone to yourself, with a separate room, seperate plastic cups and spoons. That's my opinion of you.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by olajide8(m): 12:07am On Apr 16, 2012
Their are a lot of people that use their left hands to describe/point at their fathers house here, and that's because I think you haven't seen the level or corruption and oppression in Nigeria, you have been immune to the glaring rubbish, I happened to have past through osun state during one of the elections while I was driving to abuja from lagos, I think it was it re-run elections not to sure again, and I saw aregbese windshield broken while his driver was trying to run away with this man in the car in fact it was along the ife - akure bye pass route after he had cast his vote mehn see how they vandalized his car, and this same Govt., were in power no security of lives and property I had to cut leaves and put in front of my wipers so what are you people saying I am not from Osun but after seeing that I pity this man.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Beaf: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2012
Aladinn:
[size=14pt]Age is not correlated to looks, do you need it told?[/size] So what's your hypertension to BAT's age?
You just reminded me of the fulish Donald Trump who also insisted blindly that Obama wasn't born on American soil.
All your posts on this thread are disjointed. Its either you're an slowpoke or you have a cracked skull.
You'r best left alone to yourself, with a separate room, seperate plastic cups and spoons. That's my opinion of you.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
My broda, are you sure. Abeg look again wella! grin
Uncle Tinubu is 80 or 90 years old claiming 60. Hallelu! grin grin grin grin grin

ACN, party of lies, fraud, forgery; led by liars, fraudsters and forgers.

Gbawe:

Ogbeni, you are the one acting like a victim. How I deal with Beaf daily is your lot now. As per your stupid questions, I only provide answer to questions supplied by sensible posters. The day you will tell your boyfriend off for his own blind worship of GEJ and the PDP is the moment I see effort to refrain from the hypocrisy you accuse others of displaying. Run along now.

[size=21pt]HOW OLD IS TINUBU?
HANSA DI KUESHION!!!

Na wa!
Look nau, Buhari is 70... But Tinubu is "only 60!"

Broda, is my hai deceifing me?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=21pt]Okongu!![/size]

Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Aladinn(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2012
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
My broda, are you sure. Abeg look again wella! grin
Uncle Tinubu is 80 or 90 years old claiming 60. Hallelu! grin grin grin grin grin

ACN, party of lies, fraud, forgery; led by liars, fraudsters and forgers.

Sincerely, laughter was the first expression that came out of me when i saw ur reply. You're a funny dude, anyway, and it got me.
Buhari is a handsome guy, sha. So Rawlings should be around 35yrs, based on your hypothesis?
Tinubu is ugly, accepted, but he's a better politician.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Beaf: 12:41am On Apr 16, 2012
Aladinn:
Sincerely, laughter was the first expression that came out of me when i saw ur reply. You're a funny dude, anyway, and it got me.
Buhari is a handsome guy, sha. So Rawlings should be around 35yrs, based on your hypothesis?
Tinubu is ugly, accepted, but he's a better politician.

Abeg, let us not argue Tinubu's case too much, if you ask him for proof of his age, he will tender "satifikate."
The best place to get "satifikate" is Oluwole. The man is a criminal, everything about him is false.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by emiye(m): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2012
For all this barrage of unsubstantiated allegations within a short time, Aregbesola is doing something right.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Demdem(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2012
emiye: For all this barrage of unsubstantiated allegations within a short time, Aregbesola is doing something right.

very true
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Gbawe: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2012
Beaf:

Abeg, let us not argue Tinubu's case too much, if you ask him for proof of his age, he will tender "satifikate."
The best place to get "satifikate" is Oluwole. The man is a criminal, everything about him is false.

"Egbon mi coward", you are still here? Next time you go to Delta why not just dress like a woman na ? What am I talking about? You do that already !!! Hijab complete with padded chest and buttocks area. grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/788305/delta-community-angry-over-gov/1

Beaf wrote:
There is a delicate ethnic balance that needs to be kept in Delta state. Unfortunately DPP has nothing to take care of such issues, so we might be faced with ethnic conflagration.
On the other thread, I suggested that the way out might be to impeach Uduaghan and give Delta an Igbo governor, but would the Itsekiri's have it? Every group in Delta state is heavily armed, we need to think twice. This why I don't talk much about Delta state politics.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by osunmakin: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2012
The truth of this issue is that GEJ is taking his loss of Osun state too personal.
The larger picture is that it is crystal clear that we do not learn from history as a nation. Jonathan is playing with fire that will consume him. The story of 60's (wild wild west; operation wet ee; military intervention etc) and 80's (ondo state and military coup) is about to repeat itself. Can we go through the same path three times and remain the same? They have started again with their campaign of calumny. Unfortunately it is a lose-lose situation for everyone even those pulling the string(s).
It is obvious that PDP are hellbent in capturing SW but the truth is that is it possible without people support? Why are they introducing religion into a very peaceful region? This is how they started in Jos (ethnicity and tribalism) and turn a blissful place into hell. Our leaders are VERY WICKED, if they think they can use religion openly as a political weapon.
My message is that "yoruba ronu". I have said it on another thread that BAT should be on his toes because the vultures are gathering to consume him and his people. He needs to concentrate on the future of his people.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by namfav(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2012
anyone who knows pdp tactics will see through this lies
sadly that is politics, a dirty game, why can't he sue them for defamation? this things happens to often in nigeria, with what is happening in nigeria what is no better tactic than to accuse your rival of supporting extremists? buhari have been accused, el rufai, sls etc.
but it is not only politicians guilty of these tactics, the general public too and the media
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by debosky(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
When power hungry politicians start to forment trouble in this form, they scarcely think through where things could end up.

It is utter fooolishness to even countenance that a visit to a 'North African country' is now tantamount to harbouring terrorists. . . .I'm not surprised Beaf with his shocking lack of intellect supports this ludicrous assertion.

We are not deceived - the 'powers that be' tried endlessly to imprison people opposed to their brigandage using false accusations such as this one. They failed then and will fail now - this is not a religiously fanatical North where religion is the ultimate identity. This is Yorubaland and we are intelligent enough to distinguish between religious adherence as an individual and religious tyranny as shown by the Shari'a proponents up North.

We will not open up the coffers to be cleaned out by murderers and thieves - cry all you want, you are out for good.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Chyz2: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
Gbawe:

Shut up silly bigot. Show anywhere in the World where Christians and Moslems live in peace and harmony like in the Yoruba region.

Ethiopia wink
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by AustineE1: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2012
debosky: When power hungry politicians start to forment trouble in this form, they scarcely think through where things could end up.

It is utter fooolishness to even countenance that a visit to a 'North African country' is now tantamount to harbouring terrorists. . . .I'm not surprised Beaf with his shocking lack of intellect supports this ludicrous assertion.

We are not deceived - the 'powers that be' tried endlessly to imprison people opposed to their brigandage using false accusations such as this one. They failed then and will fail now - this is not a religiously fanatical North where religion is the ultimate identity. This is Yorubaland and we are intelligent enough to distinguish between religious adherence as an individual and religious tyranny as shown by the Shari'a proponents up North.

We will not open up the coffers to be cleaned out by murderers and thieves - cry all you want, you are out for good.

The so-calld religious harmony in south-west is only a mirage,the truth still remains that s-west christains are always dancing to the tone of their muslim brothers in other for peace to reign but is it sustainable,i dont think so.How else can you explain that certificate forger&re-knowed criminal Tinubu's manipulatns in ACN,by making sure that virtually all the candidates for governorship&other strategic electoral positns from s-west are all muslims!...its a covert operatn in islamizing the s-west,how comes most of his political allies from other regions are muslims?For all i care,s-west is living dangerously&this is as a result of people like Aregbe&his cohorts!Am still waiting for an answer to the issues raised by PDP&nt ACN being evasive!btw why is it that ACN can always criticise PDP but when its the other way round,those 'Political Rascals',will shout & cry injustice!
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Demdem(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2012
^^^^

u honestly dont know what u are talking about and it will do ur post good if u give names to elaborate more. SW has moved on leaving behind bigots like u. all SW wants is efficient leadership and they are constantly on the lookout for men and women who will achieve this wherever they come from be it Muslims, christians or even traditionalists etc as long as results are seen, SW is ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A Christian Female Corper Who See Wearing Trouser As A Sin / FG Extends Verification Exercise Of NAL Ex-worker / This Picture Of Atiku Gone Rival On Facebook, "Lets Us Articulate Together"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.