Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,129 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? (4701 Views)

Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by godslead(f): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hey na wa o shocked
Hw can anybody even think it?
It doesnt even sound right talkless of bin right!
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by chivaley(f): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2007
Anybody who thinks of doing that just has to be the most callous creature that ever laid claims to the term 'human being'! drbigdaddy, whatever, you obviously are not interested in taking the feelings of the elder sister into consideration. While you were dating her, it didn't occur to you that she was too old for you and then all of a sudden you meet the younger sister and poof! you are thinking in the typical igbo male fashion - from your derrier! YOU ARE ONE SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MAN!!! (NONE OF THESE SMILIES CAN EXPRESS MY RAGE NOW)
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by dremoney(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2007
chivaley:

Anybody who thinks of doing that just has to be the most callous creature that ever laid claims to the term 'human being'! drbigdaddy, whatever, you obviously are not interested in taking the feelings of the elder sister into consideration. While you were dating her, it didn't occur to you that she was too old for you and then all of a sudden you meet the younger sister and poof! you are thinking in the typical igbo male fashion - from your derrier! YOU ARE ONE SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MAN!!! (NONE OF THESE SMILIES CAN EXPRESS MY RAGE NOW)

funny,

Rage ke? sure ur nt re-acting on past memories?

abeg take am easy oo.
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by jkpretty(f): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ Poster.

It shows u are a guy full of lusts not love. U see d young & juicy lady, calved out in a subtle prettier physic, properly shaped & naive compared to what u see in d elder sister. so u want u dig ur evil claws on her abi, and u say u love the younger one now shebi?

U know what poster, i won't see u as evil, i'll see d younger sister as evil if she complies to ur skims. U are not the only guy in d world so why should it be u

its people like u dat get married & draw their wife's younger sister's pants around d house. Kilode gan self.
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by Emperoh(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
I guess we can still debate on this topic!! cool
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by ojeifooya: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
he get as he be two sister,for one house
guys die o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Message To All Nigerian Girls (A Must Read) / Ways On How To Start A Conversation With A Girl So That She Will Like You / Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.