Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Thank You Governor Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Governor Orji (452 Views)

Saraki I Have The Facts, I Will Expose You – Governor El-rufai / Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! / I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Governor Orji by donzico2: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2012
PRESS RELEASE: Abia Govt Set to Commission Power Plant http://thejuristlaws..com/2012/04/press-release-abia-govt-set-to.html
thejuristLaw: PRESS RELEASE: Abia Govt Set to Commission Power Plant
thejuristlaws..com
The JuristLaw is a platform for common people with diverse minds for change in our World...It is a radical and intense platform for change. The administrator will not be held responsible for posts and comments, please be warned.
Re: Thank You Governor Orji by ak47mann(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2012
Good development plus 1 for abia state because without adequate power investors will be reluctant to invest proper in any state if they cant generate enough power cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Where Are All These Money Going To? / Oteh Fingers Onyuike-okereke As Mastermind Of Capital Market Crash / Osun Distributes N150 Million Materials To Primary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.