Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough (3558 Views)

What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by TisaBone: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2012
I really don't know what to make of the whole situation with my friend and her bf. I told her the truth too, because I have no idea what to tell her. You see, she has been going out with this guy for over a year, and they even lived together. But it seems like he can't accept her for who she is. He tells her that a real woman doesn't cry, or a real woman doesn't get frustrated, and would keep her mouth shut. He is constantly picking at her, trying to change her. She realizes that some things she used to do were not right, such as dressing up as a stripper for Halloween, and she tried apologizing, but he just won't listen. In fact, she doesn't even know where he is right now, even though all of his clothes are still at their house. He's constantly texting her to see what she is up to, but he is nowhere to be found. Oh, and by the way, my friend seems to think that SHE is the one who messed up. What's going on with him? What should I tell my friend?
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:10am On Apr 17, 2012
There are such people as therapists and love/relationship doctors if you really want to help your friend.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by monique2626(f): 4:15am On Apr 17, 2012
maybe she should try talking to him again or maybe they should just end it. It don't sound like they have a healthy relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by TisaBone: 5:50am On Apr 17, 2012
[quote author=ArQueBusieR]There are such people as therapists and love/relationship doctors if you really want to help your friend. [/quota

and the point of you responding to this post if you dont have anything worthwhile to say was?
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2012
You'll never get a better reply. You want help from smart alecs, eh? Go on, destroy your friend.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by TisaBone: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2012
i refuse to believe only dirtbags will respond to this post. someone will eventually offer some helpful advice. if not i will just have to pray on it. she's a beautiful girl and i hate to see her confidence go down the drain because of this jerk. she can't get past the trips out of town, the nice dinners. i don't think she realizes that those things mean nothing when a person is treating you badly. to be honest i think he pulled the bait and switch tactic. luring her in by wining and dining her, then his true colors came out.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
Please do pray for her. But I recommend getting professional help because your friend appears to have intra-personal problems which need to be sorted out before anything else. Just my honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by TisaBone: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Please do pray for her. But I recommend getting professional help because your friend appears to have intra-personal problems which need to be sorted out before anything else. Just my honest opinion.

what do you mean she has intra-personal problems. please explain further.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by tellwisdom: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
Tisabone, please come let me smooch your boobsss for crying out loud undecided undecided# U will enjoy it sad sad
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by TisaBone: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2012
lol sorry but im celibate. thats a no go
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by SAFO(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
Dude's got her brainwashed so there's not much you can tell her that won't jeopardize your friendship. Maybe family intervention will help, or somebody she respects enough to listen too like an authoritative figure.

Other than that I don't really know what to tell you. Sounds like he has broken down her self esteem so much that she's merely a shell of her former self. Good koboko stick can do that to you.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
Is she fat? Justasking.com wink
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by TisaBone: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
REALITY101: Is she fat? Justasking.com wink

you and your obsession/fetish with big girls. smh.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2012
TisaBone:

you and your obsession/fetish with big girls. smh.

Lol what's up Tisa boo. My beautiful ekwenso smiley
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by TisaBone: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
why do u insist on harrassing me? and then you say strange words that you know i dont understand. what r u up to?
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
TisaBone: why do u insist on harrassing me? and then you say strange words that you know i dont understand. what r u up to?

Because I I I I I wink. . . I'm not up to anything other than my usual boring work sad
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by TisaBone: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
REALITY101:

Because I I I I I wink. . . I'm not up to anything other than my usual boring work sad

oh ok that's wassup.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2012
TisaBone:

oh ok that's wassup.

Sup with u
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by TisaBone: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
im just doing whatever that it is im doing. and you need to get back to work lazy bum angry angry angry
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
TisaBone: im just doing whatever that it is im doing. and you need to get back to work lazy bum angry angry angry

Advantage of never gonna get firedgrin

Whatever you doing? I hope not this mid morning smoshing tongue
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by TisaBone: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2012
REALITY101:

Advantage of never gonna get firedgrin

Whatever you doing? I hope not this mid morning smoshing tongue

ewwwww wtf is smoshing. it sounds like something you put down the garbage disposal. but then again, garbage is usually all that spews out your mouth. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
TisaBone:

ewwwww wtf is smoshing. it sounds like something you put down the garbage disposal. but then again, garbage is usually all that spews out your mouth. cheesy cheesy

Dirty mind. Hey I forgot to tell you, you have a spankable arss cheesy
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by TisaBone: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
REALITY101:

Dirty mind. Hey I forgot to tell you, you have a spankable arss cheesy

oh wow looks like i have a fan here on nl. would you like me to send you an autographed copy of that pic?
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
Sounds good, take the pic from front. I have seen the back already
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by TisaBone: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
lol you know what...im done wit you. see ya later tell you straighter!
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
TisaBone: lol you know what...im done wit you. see ya later tell you straighter!

You can run but no place to hide smiley
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by cowgurl: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
Your frnd is indeed a 'housewife' n she seems 2 b enjoyin it. @topic, Wake her UP by giving her reasons y she should n if she isn't wide awake afta dat, js let her be n stay clear but wen dat tym coms wen she'l nid a shoulder 2 cry on (cos it wil com n I op soonest) JUST BE THERE!
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by cowgurl: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
Your frnd is indeed a 'housewife' n she seems 2 b enjoyin it. @topic, Wake her UP by giving her reasons y she should n if she isn't wide awake afta dat, js let her be n stay clear but wen dat tym coms wen she'l nid a shoulder 2 cry on (cos it wil com n 4 er sake, I op soonest) JUST BE THERE!
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by Youngpo413: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2015
TisaBone:
I really don't know what to make of the whole situation with my friend and her bf. I told her the truth too, because I have no idea what to tell her. You see, she has been going out with this guy for over a year, and they even lived together. But it seems like he can't accept her for who she is. He tells her that a real woman doesn't cry, or a real woman doesn't get frustrated, and would keep her mouth shut. He is constantly picking at her, trying to change her. She realizes that some things she used to do were not right, such as dressing up as a stripper for Halloween, and she tried apologizing, but he just won't listen. In fact, she doesn't even know where he is right now, even though all of his clothes are still at their house. He's constantly texting her to see what she is up to, but he is nowhere to be found. Oh, and by the way, my friend seems to think that SHE is the one who messed up. What's going on with him? What should I tell my friend?
Either you or your friend is Dickmatized,that is the effect and power of a good dick!
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough by Youngpo413: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2015
TisaBone:
i refuse to believe only dirtbags will respond to this post. someone will eventually offer some helpful advice. if not i will just have to pray on it. she's a beautiful girl and i hate to see her confidence go down the drain because of this jerk. she can't get past the trips out of town, the nice dinners. i don't think she realizes that those things mean nothing when a person is treating you badly. to be honest i think he pulled the bait and switch tactic. luring her in by wining and dining her, then his true colors came out.
all ladies deserves this kind of guy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls "Form" For Their Fellow Girls? / Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo / 4 Myths About Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.