Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How To Keep A Long Time Relationship Going - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep A Long Time Relationship Going (681 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep A Long Time Relationship Going by squashiod: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hey everyone,
So my girlfriend and I have been together for a little over two years. Lately she seems more distant and less romantic. She doesn't seem to be as lovey either, like not as cuddly or kissy as she used to be. I don't know what to do or how to get things back to the way they were. Also, any ideas on what to talk about with her when im texting her?
Re: How To Keep A Long Time Relationship Going by KateSpade(f): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2012
Well there's no way you can be romantic over text message so I would suggest talking to her first off about how she feels about the relationship. Planning more activities for you two to do together, talking about your future together, goals and dreams. Maybe this is just how she is or maybe her life is stressful at the moment or maybe she is pulling away but you won't know unless you ask.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over A Broken Heart / Why Are Nigerian Women Generally Ashamed Of Their Age / Can U Do This For Love..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.