Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. (17068 Views)

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
walex_biz: hey, guys we need to adress the real issue here. Allegations has been levelled against the governor of Imo and i would have expected his supporter to come out with proof to counter the allegation but rather they result to insult. Also i think seun needs to take the bull by the horn by sanctioning people cos alot of us are getting bored by the way issues are diverted by tribal sentiment

I could not agree with you more.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by nanos: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2012
^^^^^
Okorocha's supporters are waiting for Aregbesola's/Tinubu's/Fasola's supporters to address all the allegations against their heros (Aregbesola/Tinubu/Fasola), before they (Okorocha's supporters)will take on their own hero (Okorocha).
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
BlackPikiN: So after all this long epistle by Gbawe, He still couldn't provide and tangible thing AregbeRascal has done for his state.

Shame on you Gbawe and Osundefender for turning out to be liars of the century.

If you all feel threatened by Rochas' success, check and fix yourselves.

Thieves!

Your mind is a classic example of one totally destroyed by undiluted hatred and bigotry. To boot, you have absolutely no shame. Your only response should have been an apology for suggesting that this article written by an igbo man has anything to do with me or Aregbesola. You are very insecure also. No doubt you suffer from inferiority complex and a need to meature up to others. You should show where you see me obsessing over comparing any Yoruba Governor to others from outside the SW. The only comparisons that matter for me, as a secure and well-adjusted Yoruba person, is that between former PDP Governors and those who have taken over from them. Aside from that, I wish Okorocha and Imo well.

One thing you all fail to understand is that Nigeria, overall, will be much better if , first and foremost, we responsibly face our own State and regional politics and comprehensively take our administrators to task. That I do very well while also being very happy with my region and people enough to stay out of the affairs of others. Contrast that with you and others here who ignore their own States only to be obsessing about the SW 24/7. A bit like saying you are pleased with your home, wife and kids yet always comparing them to that of your neighbour. The inferiority complex is very glaring.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
mapet: @eGuerilla, did you also notice that Nigeriannewsdaily.com did not credit the source? When Channels news carried a marquee on screen back then that Yar'Adua was dead 1yr b4 he died, and Channels was shut down for 24hrs, John Momoh, who was abroad, quickly flew him and it was only then he explained his source as News-of-the-world, a renowned news agency in Europe where they buy there international stories.........

Mapet,
Thanks for your input on this thread.

The Yar'Adua example you cited above perfectly captures the issue of credibility that can easily arise when credit (for a news report) is not given to whom it is due.
This has been my point all along.
Also look at it this way; @OP might not have been so favourably disposed to flame-throwing, in this instance, if the original source had been appropriately referenced.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Mapet,
Thanks for your input on this thread.

The Yar'Adua example you cited above perfectly captures the issue of credibility that can easily arise when credit (for a news report) is not given to whom it is due.
This has been my point all along.
Also look at it this way; @OP might not have been so favourably disposed to flame-throwing, in this instance, if the original source had been appropriately referenced.

My brother, trust me, he will find another 'outlet' for his desire to bait other ethnic groups. That is how haters without honour behave. Look above to see how he is busy ranting offensively , after been shown the author of the article is Igbo, rather than apologize to me. You should not defend characters like the OP. It is ugly folks like them destroying this forum.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by ENZOSCIFO1: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
I will like to point out that thehighly talked about and successful 90 minutes in Entebbe carried out by Israeli special forces was not 100% successful as a certain female jew by name Dora Bloch was left behind. And turned out to be the only casualty ( on the Israeli part) of the raid.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Ejine(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
And even after my long post, una still dey fight.

Let me say it again - The article was drafted before the March 2, 2012 supreme court ruling, and it was written by an Ohakim supporter at the time Ohakim's chances in court still looked bright! END OF STORY!

It does NOT deserve the unnecessary attention you're all giving it.
Just like the OGBONI nonsense, it is NOT to be taken seriously!

So, PLEASE, just let this thread rest already and END THESE UNNECESSARY ARGUMENTS!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ejiné:

Nairaland is increasingly becoming a revolting dumpster of tribalism and ethnic bitterness, and people need to first put things into perspective before posting. You all need to chill out for God's sake, and take things a little more easy.

A word is enough for the wise. cool

Indeed. Go to the first page and see the response below with the two that directly followed it from three hateful blockheads to note how some cannot even be bothered to engage their brain before they give in to undiluted hatred to wade in blindly and foolishly.

BlackPikiN: I have known Gbawe to be the only human being on NL that quotes Osundefender.

He is still yet to show us the achievements of AregbeRascal who has been in Office more than Rochas Okorocha.

All Aregbe knows is to talk like a mad motor park tout man abi na talk talk dey do the job for Osun.

Aregbe and his boys are really threatened by the achievements of Rochas Okorocha.

Damn! So much bad-belle dey worry una.

Nonsense!

Aregbe-ediot mouth piece spilling shiit as usual.

Okorocha stands a giant where Aregbesola is to be mentioned

Goatee beared baboon cool punching above his weight.

Many suspect that (in polite terms) he is "not too right."

That's it. Whoever that wrote the nonsense works for the governor and ACN.

And I am sure gbawe too is involved in this crap.

Was Aregbemadman not a Lagos Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure for almost 8yrs during Tinubu tenure?
What road did he build?
Let his supporters list them here.
I am ready for these f00ls now.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ejiné: And even after my long post, una still dey fight.

Let me say it again - The article was drafted before the March 2, 2012 supreme court ruling, and it was written by an Ohakim supporter at the time Ohakim's chances in court still looked bright! END OF STORY!

It does NOT deserve the unnecessary attention you're all giving it.
Just like the OGBONI nonsense, it is NOT to be taken seriously!

So, PLEASE, just let this thread rest already and END THESE UNNECESSARY ARGUMENTS!!! angry

Na who you be sef? grin If na riot, dem for don step on your T.V set forehead. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2012
So Okorocha has finally quieted down?

hehehhe, I remember the few months after election. lol cheesy
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by escobar07(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2012
is imo nw in osun. Or aregbe and rochas get clash?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
Is the enfant terrible - gbawe, rochas, aregbesola or 2015 presidential ambition of rochas and aregbesola?
This is an incongrous monstrocity?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Johndoe100(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
Johndoe100: The paper Osundefender is such a lame rag. They even openly plagerize content. Okorocha is a bad boy, he left us for APGA, but he is still a PDP boy at heart.
None of this should detract from the serious issue of Aregbesola and how to contain his attempts to break away. What is most amusing is that Osun is not even a REAL state. I mean if not for the principle of the issue Osun state? How many people apart from gbawe can even point out it's location on the map? People who are alive only due to the oyel money they collect, are they not really slaves? No matter the way ACN vex with GEJ and PDP won't they still go quietly and suck from the oyel b. reast? Parasites, shameless ones at that. Someone should draw a cartoon of the ACN govs and gbawe queing to suck oyel from us like the parasitic beings they are.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by BlackPikiN(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2012
Gbawe:

Your mind is a classic example of one totally destroyed by undiluted hatred and bigotry. To boot, you have absolutely no shame. Your only response should have been an apology for suggesting that this article written by an igbo man has anything to do with me or Aregbesola. You are very insecure also. No doubt you suffer from inferiority complex and a need to meature up to others. You should show where you see me obsessing over comparing any Yoruba Governor to others from outside the SW. The only comparisons that matter for me, as a secure and well-adjusted Yoruba person, is that between former PDP Governors and those who have taken over from them. Aside from that, I wish Okorocha and Imo well.

One thing you all fail to understand is that Nigeria, overall, will be much better if , first and foremost, we responsibly face our own State and regional politics and comprehensively take our administrators to task. That I do very well while also being very happy with my region and people enough to stay out of the affairs of others. Contrast that with you and others here who ignore their own States only to be obsessing about the SW 24/7. A bit like saying you are pleased with your home, wife and kids yet always comparing them to that of your neighbour. The inferiority complex is very glaring.

The level of security in Ogun state is so bad that banks closed up several times and refused attending to customers.

Why haven't Osundefenders published other articles critiquing the present ACN Governors or you Gbawe want to say there are no write-ups about the these Governors.

Rochas Okorocha presently is several miles ahead of all governors in Nigeria.

For those who think this post is about tribalism, you just need to get your heads examined.
I only pointed the highest order of hypocrisy exhibited by HYPOCRITE-Gbawe and his friends in Osundefender.

But as usual Gbawe would write another long nonsense epistle.
Nonsense!
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by yinchar(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

No one is stopping you.
And I'll always be here to point it out.
Your religious division and ethnic hatred cannot gain land in Yorubaland. Trying to dirty up other parties and politicians in order to make way for papa GEJ. You're simply shameless.

Dear fellow Nairalanders, i have never seen BEAF so battered like this on Nairaland, the most funniest thing is by a lady, Holy shit, have been following the thread from the beginning, irrespective of the discussion at hand, ILEKE-IDI i have to say you rocks, anytime this forum wants to cage that d0g, we surely get in touch with U..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Ejine(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
yinchar:

Dear fellow Nairalanders, i have never seen BEAF so battered like this on Nairaland, the most funniest thing is by a lady, Holy shit, have been following the thread from the beginning, irrespective of the discussion at hand, ILEKE-IDI i have to say you rocks, anytime this forum wants to cage that d0g, we surely get in touch with U..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry. Maybe there's something I'm missing here, but how does that post you just quoted up there equate to "battering"? Or are you another one of those sock-puppet IDs quickly thrown up to lend support to your paddi in the heat of battle?

1 Like

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Ejine(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Na who you be sef? grin If na riot, dem for don step on your T.V set forehead. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whaaaaaaaat!!? Na me you call square head? cry cry cry angry angry
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by iiiyyyk(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
@ poster blackpikin and your co losers.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOUR SELF. even a fool will know that article is a watery propaganda, for to post here to gain cheap points has end up making you less than a fool.

you can now go and hide your failed self. at least you now know how you can reason.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by BlackPikiN(m): 2:06am On Apr 18, 2012
iiiyyyk: @ poster blackpikin and your co losers.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOUR SELF. even a fool will know that article is a watery propaganda, for to post here to gain cheap points has end up making you less than a fool.

you can now go and hide your failed self. at least you now know how you can reason.

Why haven't osundefender, a local newspaper not carried out its propaganda against other governors?

Na Rochas dem see attack? Atleast that kangaroo called TA Orji dey there.
Apparently, the writer has been turned downed by other media houses before Osunattacker grabbed the offer.

You be the f00l.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by aljharem(m): 2:10am On Apr 18, 2012
iiiyyyk: @ poster blackpikin and your co losers.

Thank you grin grin grin
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Tittos: 4:25am On Apr 19, 2012
nanos:

Does the quoted post below make any meaning to you, bigot?

https://www.nairaland.com/914153/clifford-orji-goes-mad-kirikiri#10592358
Its only a big fool that can make this statement,yet she claims someone else is tribalistic.. lipsrsealed
nanos:

Does the quoted post below make any meaning to you, bigot?

https://www.nairaland.com/914153/clifford-orji-goes-mad-kirikiri#10592358
Its only a big fool that can make this statement,yet she claims someone else is tribalistic..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP National Convention Consensus List Emerges Without Oyinlola / Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.