Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. (17057 Views)

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
1Emmy: osundefender my foot. Okorocha is our Gov and has done a lot of goodies for us. Visit Imo and see things yourself. ofenmanu your critics only ends here and has no weight. Rochas must carry go even to federal level.
Anumpam.

Why are some of you so keen to display to the entire world the inadequacies of the Nigerian educational system? "Ofenmanu" did not write the article. An Igbo person did. If you do not have poor comprehension skills you will realise that this has been established already.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
jason123:

No, you don't get it.

If I am a politician aspiring for the same post as you. I can type up "facts" about you and send it to as many news agencies as possible and pay them. I witnessed this first hand in Nigeria. Politicians do this all the time. As you can see, it was Ohakim* (forgive my spelling) that tried discrediting his opponent.

Again, it has nothing to do with Gbawe (how does Gbawe equate to Osundefenders?) or Osundefenders.

As I have not disparaged Gbawe's contributions on this thread, I am a little vacant on your allusions here.
Is it that you consider Osundefender beyond reproach in relation to the 'small' matter of plagiarism I highlighted?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2012
eGuerrilla: Gbawe Sir,

If we accept that plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own, how else do we qualify Osundefender's sleight-of-hand approach?

Show how Osundefender tries to pass off the article as their own. All Osundefender is guilty of, and we can all agree it may be an innocent error, is not placing "Written by: Anayo Herbert Kelechi" at the bottom of the article they supplied as was the case with the original. We would be talking about plagiarism if , deliberately, Osundefender appended it name as the writer of the article. For example, this would be a clearcut case of plagiarism if , at the bottom of the article, we see "written by Femi Olawale Osundefender political analyst".

I would not put you in the category of those fond of giving a dog a bad name to hang it. You have seen the OP idiotically insinuate that I had a hand in this. You would not be doing anything different if you say Osundefender is guilty of plagiarism when they never claimed credit for the article.

On page one I provided links to the same article supplied by Nigeriannewsdaily.com. Open the link below to see that they also leave out the Author. It may just be that Osundefender copied the article from such a site that left the author out. We will never know but what we can't do is conclude emphatically that Osundefender was guilty of plagiarism.

http://nigerianewsdaily.com/nigerianewsgeneral/18751-the-lies-and-deceits-of-governor-rochas-okorocha.html
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by ben4ever(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2012
Rochas is one of the finest governor around. I pity the writer of this cheap article coz we nigerians no longer do follow follow, we now observe and judge. Rochaaaaasss!!! We are solidly behind you. ''when people fight u without any reason, it means they are simply jealous of you''.

1 Like

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Diapearl: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
Osundefender newspaper is damn right...
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
ben4ever: Rochas is one of the finest governor around. I pity the writer of this cheap article coz we nigerians no longer do follow follow, we now observe and judge. Rochaaaaasss!!! We are solidly behind you. ''when people fight u without any reason, it means they are simply jealous of you''.

Indeed. I suggested as much by insisting that this was likely the work of local antagonists/detractors of Okorocha. Every politician has to deal with this considering how dirty Nigerian politics is. This is no different from the Osun PDP chapter insisting that Aregbesola should account for 100 billion accrued to Osun in 11 months when financial figures available from the ministry of Finance show glaringly that Osun did not even get half of that amount !!!!
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2012
Gbawe,

I hear you well, but your rationalisation simply does not fly.
This is no innocent omission on the part of Osundefender as you put it, but rather crass laziness that is not completely devoid of a political agenda.
Situated in a wider context, we all know how widespread this practice is in Nigeria.

Excusing plagiarism as you have sought to do in this instance actually does a great disservice to our media industry.
Despite @OP's hide-to-disguise antecedents on these boards, I think we would do well to guard against the type of blind solidarity that mortgages the truth.
Just saying...
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Beaf: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
Gbawe:

Indeed. I suggested as much by insisting that this was likely the work of local antagonists/detractors of Okorocha. Every politician has to deal with this considering how dirty Nigerian politics is. This is no different from the Osun PDP chapter insisting that Aregbesola should account for 100 billion accrued to Osun in 11 months when financial figures available from the ministry of Finance show glaringly that Osun did not even get half of that amount !!!!
If only Aregbesola could work like Rochas. embarassed

Have you seen what Rochas has accomplished in a few short months? Do you want the easily available pictures of tangible work done? The man didn't wait 9 months to get commissioners as well. What a guy!

You will not find anything as disgustingly anaemic as this from Rochas:
https://www.nairaland.com/914262/evidence-massive-dry-season-road
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2012
I believe Osun defender. . . . Okorocha is a fraud.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:
If only Aregbesola could work like Rochas. embarassed

Have you seen what Rochas has accomplished in a few short months? Do you want the easily available pictures of tangible work done? The man didn't wait 9 months to get commissioners as well. What a guy!

You will not find anything as disgustingly anaemic as this from Rochas:
https://www.nairaland.com/914262/evidence-massive-dry-season-road

tell us more about this man. We are more interested in him. Charity begins at home

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2012
Rochas Haters. Dis B;ackpin guy u dey craze oooooo. abi ur mama born u well?. Are you even from IMO STATE self?. Maybe u re stuck in your village and dont travel and see what rochas is doing all round imo state so shut the fuk up.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Johndoe100(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
The paper Osundefender is such a lame rag. They even openly plagerize content. Okorocha is a bad boy, he left us for APGA, but he is still a PDP boy at heart.
None of this should detract from the serious issue of Aregbesola and how to contain his attempts to break away. What is most amusing is that Osun is not even a REAL state. I mean if not for the principle of the issue Osun state? How many people apart from gbawe can even point out it's location on the map? People who are alive only due to the oyel money they collect, are they not really slaves? No matter the way ACN vex with GEJ and PDP won't they still go quietly and suck from the oyel b. reast? Parasites, shameless ones at that. Someone should draw a cartoon of the ACN govs and gbawe queing to suck oyel from us like the parasitic beings they are.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Beaf: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
Demdem:

tell us more about this man. We are more interested in him. Charity begins at home
Poor thing! Please join us in "praise" and "charity" here: https://www.nairaland.com/914262/evidence-massive-dry-season-road
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:
Poor thing! Please join us in "praise" and "charity" here: https://www.nairaland.com/914262/evidence-massive-dry-season-road

Asaba japan, i go wherever. Still booting. at my time
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by chucky234(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
I am a Lagosian by birth and a Bendel (Delta) by origin and will always defend both Lagos (haven live all my entire life here) and Delta as well but to be honest Rochas has bee the best thing to happen to democracy in recent years,anyone who knows Rochas will never argue his integrity.
Rochas Okorocha’s philanthropy is unrivalled in the history of humanitarian activities in Nigeria. His, is uniformly distributed across the six geo-political zones of the country like a federal project. The only difference, being that his projects get executed across board unlike the experience with the federal ones in which the lot of some are, contract for design, while others get in addition to design, actual execution. Even some gets theirs buried under, environmental impact assessment studies or the most recent, public private partnership. Pardon the digression; it is almost inevitable.
On Okorocha, the last time there was public information to my knowledge, about his activities in the area of charity work, was that a university was been built to cater for the thousands of students coming out of his many secondary schools, all for free.

Biography:
Early in life, he imbibed the virtues of self-reliance, hard work and discipline and by strict application of these principles; he achieved phenomenal success in record time.

As a teacher, he taught at the St. marks Commercial College Zawan, and rose to the position of the Principal in the same school, while on part time studies at the University of Jos.

He later established the Kings commercial college in 1984 with the help of the late Gbom-Gwom Jos, Da. Dr. Fom Bot.

He left teaching and school management to set up the Rochas Group of Companies in 1987. In the management of his business, he brought to bear the same sense of discipline, commitment and faith in God. Today, the Rochas Group is a blue conglomerate with interests spanning the areas of real estate, construction, commerce, Hospitality, pharmaceuticals, finance, aviation and banking.

As a peace maker, he founded the National Peace foundation to afford leaders the opportunity to meet and interact for the purpose of peace and progress in our dear nation.

This great man standing before you once said and I quote; “I hate injustice, I hate poverty, and any effort to prevent it should never be discouraged”.

As he often says “let us talk more of the things that unite us and speak less of the evils that separate us”.

As a politician, this great friend of the poor made his debut in politics when he contested and won election as a member of the National constitutional conference in 1994. As one of the youngest members of the Conference, representing Ideato North / South Federal Constituency, his vibrancy and brilliant contributions to the making of the Nigerian Constitution remains a source of inspiration to his generation and all Nigerian youth.

He was later appointed Commissioner of the Federal Character Commission.
This became another platform for the pursuit of his well-known campaign for peace, unity, justice and equity. Today, his imprimatur remains significant in the formulation of the policy of the Federal Character in Nigeria.

He was also appointed the Chairman of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA). Though his Political life has been that of mixed feelings, but he has remained dogged and resolute in the pursuit of his political career.

The first anchor of his sojourn in partisan politics was the then United Nigeria Congress Party of which he was a founding member and principal financier. But that dispensation was short-lived and when the ban on politics was lifted to usher in the 3rd Republic, he teamed up with other distinguished Nigerians to found what is today Africa’s biggest political party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

A bridge between the old and young generation, he became the National Chairman of Youth Mobilization of the PDP. And his outstanding performance in that capacity, contributed immensely to the spread and strength of the PDP, as it is known today.

In the build up to the 4th Republic, He contested election as Governor of Imo state in 1999, the victory still remains a mirage to all Imo sons and daughters. He later yielded to the strident national call to run for the Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, which he did on the platform of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP). His entrance brought an uncommon vibrancy and organizational efficiency that revived the hitherto comatose ANPP from a weak opposition to a strong and viable contender for political leadership of the country.

He was later invited to join the Federal Cabinet by President Olusegun Obasanjo, in recognition of his value and his contributions to national development. On assumption of official duties, he turned the once dormant and unattractive office of the Special Adviser to the President on Inter-Party Relations into the most vibrant and the most effective political office in the land.

He ran a presidential campaign that has been locally and internationally acclaimed as unique, innovative and edifying both in form and substance. The issues and grassroots oriented nature of his campaign brought presidential campaigns back to the table of national discourse. The colors that attended his nation-wide campaign tours brought back to Nigerians beautiful memories of the days of great politicians like Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Dr. K. O. Mbadiwe.

In the run-up to the 2007 PDP presidential primaries, this great politician reunited with the PDP a month to the primaries and made history as he emerged runner-up to President Umaru Musa Yar’adua.

Liberian Government honors Gov.Rochas Okorocha
ADMIN Oct 8, 2011 • 6:06
The government of Republic of Liberia has bestowed one of its highest civilian awards to Imo state Governor, Owelle Rochas Anayo okorocha for his outstanding humanitarian work.
The award was presented to Gov. Okorocha by the Liberian Ambassador to Nigeria, Prof. Al-Hassan Conteh on behalf of President Sirleaf Johnson in Imo Governors’ Lodge, Abuja.
By this prestigious award, Gov. Okorocha becomes the Chief Glorzou Toweh of Nimba CountY, Liberia.
Gov. Okorocha was earlier billed to receive the award as part of the activities lined-up to mark the 164th Independence Anniversary of Republic of Liberia held in Abuja but was conspicuously absent owing to urgent state matters and was represented by Sen. Osita Izunaso.
The Liberian ambassador who described Gov. Okorocha as a true son of Africa, further declared “Having distinguished himself as a humanitarian, promoter of goodwill among people, supporters of peace and development of Liberian people and Liberia-Nigeria relations is hereby gowned by authority of government of Liberia through the ministry of Internal Affairs, the Republic of Liberia’s highest chieftaincy designation of Chief Glorzou Toweh of Nimba County, Liberia”.
In another development, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) known as Golden Heart Foundation with a special focus on youth development equally presented its special recognition to Gov. Okorocha for his unquantifiable contributions in the areas of youth development.
The National Coordinator, Arch. Ikenna Okoye, said that the organization was moved by the passion the governor has continued to exhibit in rendering service to humanity as well as offering free education to young people who undoubtedly are the future leaders.
Gov. Okorocha in his response expressed gratitude for the honour even as he reaffirmed that service to humanity has always remained his field of destiny.
“I believe in the well-being of other people especially the poor and the down-trodden in the society. I will continue to touch their lives even as I occupy the exalted office of the governorship of Imo state. God bless me for to reach out to those that don’t have and I am proud to say that what I am exactly doing is my field of destiny”.
Gov. Okorocha, however, dedicated the awards to the people of Imo state and thousands of students of Rochas Foundation and promised to visit Liberia and explore possible areas the Foundation could contribute in rebuilding the war-torn country.
Dignitaries that witnessed the event include Chief Ojo Maduekwe, former minister of Foreign Affairs, Sen. Osita Izunaso, Sen. Emma Anosike, Hon. Mathew Omegara and some top government officials of Imo state government.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by noiseless: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2012
Haa haa! I'm so glad but not too surprised, by the manner in which the "USUNDEFENDER" is actually displaying their state govt's "MASSIVE DRY SEASON'S ROAD CONSTUCTION", with such an own goal by recyling an old news of attacks from a good for nothing OHAKIM & CO, is it to make the road easier for the 2015 election in favour of who, ACN,CPC? I really don't know. But why recyling old attacks? That's not very clever.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by mapet: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
@eGuerrilla and Gbawe,

Sitting on my desk reading this piece from you both gladens my heart. It shows that we still have mature-minded intellectuals who though may not agree, yet argue with fact and from intellectual point of view and not bigots and shallow minds

I am persuded to believe that along a thin line, Osunderfender should have credited the source of the news, but I think Gbawe is right in that in Journalism, once you subscribe to a source, you can publish the news without necessarily creditting the source. sometime this is done for confidentiality and privacy purposes, sometimes it makes commercial sense to just buy-off the news....

For me it's news, it's in the public domain and probity demands that the citizens whose hard-earner taxes are use to fund the government should be told what the governor they voted for does. Therein, the article is in line and Rochas can only come out with facts to defend. I think it's a good trend if we continue to put our elected officers always on the spot and not just sit down and resort to clandestine and inept support while they demonstrate cluelessness.

eGuerrilla: Gbawe Sir,

If we accept that plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own, how else do we qualify Osundefender's sleight-of-hand approach?
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Ejine(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
But the article was written by a former Ohakim supporter - an Igbo.

Is there something I'm missing here, guys? undecided
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Gbawe: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2012
mapet: @eGuerrilla and Gbawe,

Sitting on my desk reading this piece from you both gladens my heart. It shows that we still have mature-minded intellectuals who though may not agree, yet argue with fact and from intellectual point of view and not bigots and shallow minds

I am persuded to believe that along a thin line, Osunderfender should have credited the source of the news, but I think Gbawe is right in that in Journalism, once you subscribe to a source, you can publish the news without necessarily creditting the source. sometime this is done for confidentiality and privacy purposes, sometimes it makes commercial sense to just buy-off the news....

For me it's news, it's in the public domain and probity demands that the citizens whose hard-earner taxes are use to fund the government should be told what the governor they voted for does. Therein, the article is in line and Rochas can only come out with facts to defend. I think it's a good trend if we continue to put our elected officers always on the spot and not just sit down and resort to clandestine and inept support while they demonstrate cluelessness.

My brother, I doff my hat to you. We certainly need more contribution from folks like you also.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by noiseless: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
The recycling of the old attacks from Ohakim who didn't even make an effort to change Imo state for better is the problem.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by mapet: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
@eGuerilla, did you also notice that Nigeriannewsdaily.com did not credit the source? When Channels news carried a marquee on screen back then that Yar'Adua was dead 1yr b4 he died, and Channels was shut down for 24hrs, John Momoh, who was abroad, quickly flew him and it was only then he explained his source as News-of-the-world, a renowned news agency in Europe where they buy there international stories.........
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Ejine(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
As a matter of fact, I recognize the writer! He used to work in Ikedi Ohakim's media management team, and he held this job from October 2008 (the same period Ohakim was facing severe attacks from his former godfather Achike Udenwa) to somewhere around November 2011 when Ohakim started losing his tribunal court cases.

In fact, I know many of his other publications, including "An Alliance of Rogues" (printed in mid 2010), which he jointly wrote with Ethelbert Okere, attacking Ifeanyi Araraume, Achike Udenwa, Dr. Ike C. Ibe, and one other guy I can't properly remember his name (and this was before Rochas declared his intention to run for governor, so he wasn't considered a threat at the time by PDP, cuz they thought he was going for presidency). The guy is Igbo to the core! Just that he's in an opposing party (PDP), similar to what is going on in Osun state, with the "Omoluabi" controversy, and Segun Oni (of all people!) coming to also attack the ACN peeps and fashion himself to look like a saint, despite his terrible outing as governor.

And please, people, that the article was found in the Osun Defenders website does not necessarily mean he's in their payroll. Things like this are posted out in the public domain, and can be randomly featured by any news website.
Case in point is Ike Samuelson (that guy who was tortured by Ohakim)'s body of work, which has been featured in sites like SaharaReporters before, even though he has no affiliation with SR what so ever.

Nairaland is increasingly becoming a revolting dumpster of tribalism and ethnic bitterness, and people need to first put things into perspective before posting. You all need to chill out for God's sake, and take things a little more easy.

A word is enough for the wise. cool

1 Like

Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by nanos: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
DemDem = Joe Igbokwe, Igbo man in ACN Lagos??
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Kachi01: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
Nigerian politics. The agenda of the writer of this article and the person that printed/copied it is the same. To whom it may concern, IMO IS WORKING
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Demdem(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
nanos: DemDem = Joe Igbokwe, Igbo man in ACN Lagos??

i wont go into that tribal drain with u. am much more above that.whatever gives u pleasure.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
Kikikikikiki sum igbotic mor0ns and yorubatic dumbazz are at it again

*grabbing the nearest hot ogogoro and some pop corn* the movie go bad
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
Gbawe, Demdem and eguerilla

Thanks for putting to shame those mor0nic PDP posters
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by BlackPikiN(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
So after all this long epistle by Gbawe, He still couldn't provide and tangible thing AregbeRascal has done for his state.

Shame on you Gbawe and Osundefender for turning out to be liars of the century.

If you all feel threatened by Rochas' success, check and fix yourselves.

Thieves!
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
BlackPikiN: So after all this long epistle by Gbawe, He still couldn't provide and tangible thing AregbeRascal has done for his state.

Shame on you Gbawe and Osundefender for turning out to be liars of the century.

If you all feel threatened by Rochas' success, check and fix yourselves.

Thieves!

Aint you a m0r0n?

Was the article written by Aregbesola? Then whats the link to Aregbesola there?

if you want to know Ogbenis achievements go to osun State and ask
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by Beaf: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2012
dayokanu:

Aint you a m0r0n?

Was the article written by Aregbesola? Then whats the link to Aregbesola [/b]there?

if you want to know Ogbenis achievements go to osun State and ask

Did he say Aregbesola or [b]AregbeRascal
? Please learn to address arguments properly.
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by walexbiz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
hey, guys we need to adress the real issue here. Allegations has been levelled against the governor of Imo and i would have expected his supporter to come out with proof to counter the allegation but rather they result to insult. Also i think seun needs to take the bull by the horn by sanctioning people cos alot of us are getting bored by the way issues are diverted by tribal sentiment
Re: Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

Did he say Aregbesola or AregbeRascal? Please learn to address arguments properly.

How come when we say drunken fisherman or Odechukwu retardeen you are quick to attach that to Jonathan?

Are you saying Jonathan is the only drunk fisherman you know or he is the only Retardd you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Kogi Workers Die Of Hunger Waiting For Unpaid Salaries / Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.