Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Will You Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy (939 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy by kkycee(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2007
WHAT WILL U DO IF U SEE UR GIRL WITH ANOTHER GUY,BUT NOT IN THE ROOM AND SHE BEHAVES AS IF SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHOM UR? ONLY FOR HER TO COME BACK LATER AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. SHE HAS DONE IT TWICE.SO I NO LONGER CALL HER .BUT SHE DOES FROM TIME TO TIME.IT IS 2 YEAR NOW BUT SHE IS STILL CALLING .
Re: What Will You Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy by odunz80(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2007
well to me giv her anoda chance but dont ever rely on her undecided
Re: What Will You Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy by opokonwa(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2007
@odunz80

Give her another chance? and Don't rely on her?

Where you dey Mr Man?

Can you say one thing and stand on same?!
Re: What Will You Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy by Busta(f): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2007
DANG GUY! angry

wake up! she is only using u.
she definately ain't your girl
Re: What Will You Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy by chiboyz(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2007
Any girl that behaves like that is as phony as a fake £5000 bill.
Re: What Will You Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy by FactorChic(f): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2007
Forget her, opari!!!
Re: What Will You Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy by shabangur(m): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2007
You are obviously being played around here.How did u forgive her the first time she did it?Just let go,she's not yours.
Re: What Will You Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:01am On Nov 08, 2007
geeez angry, she denies you and later comes back to ask for forgiveness. forget her she's a stalker. angry

(1) (Reply)

Confused / I No Wan 4cup / I No Wan 4cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.