Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Sos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sos (789 Views)

Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! / Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sos by jintex(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
cool
Re: Sos by Odunnu: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
She's not interested in you just like you've deduced. Isnt it glaring enough that its better you skip? What baffles me in some relationships is that the breakup signs have been signalling long before the inception but sheepishly, dudes run in only to run out. Na wa o
Re: Sos by Sijo01(f): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
Its obvious...
Re: Sos by cowgurl: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
Odunnu: What baffles me in some relationships is that the breakup signs have been signalling long before the inception
God bless u 4 sayin dis Odunnu, dat part. statement maks me furious lik I am ryt now wit dis Op. Hey mister, obviously she's not interested in u so js let er be.
Re: Sos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
I just think your uncle is fucking her and wanna keep her closer and his means of doing that is using you.

Sorry the madame is not intersted in you.

You don't even know have her cellphone #? She's in a relationship duh!

(1) (Reply)

Why Use The "I LOVE YOU" Word???? / M̶̲̥̅̊ɣ Girlfriend Told M̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ "I Ɑ̤̥̈̊m̶̲̥̅̊ Not Romantic" / All I Want Now Is To Get Married To A Mature Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.