Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. (25445 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Scash(f): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2012
joe4christ:

Are u kidding me?
So you gurls are now tired of faking out by playing 'hard to get' abi?
Well it's quite unfortunate that we guys are immune to you heart breakers, we're now kinned on productive thinking than spending those valuable time on romance and infatuations. grin
oh honey, who hurt you dis much?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Konjour(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2012
joe4christ:

Are u kidding me?
Well it's quite unfortunate that we guys are immune to you heart breakers, we're now kinned on productive thinking than spending those valuable time on romance and infatuations. grin

They'd only play hard to get if they think you'd still be there,waiting and hoping,till they finish exhibiting their full repertoire of 'playing hard to get',and sometimes if you a'int got game/money.

3 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by onyenro(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:
undecided
yea we r afraid of comitmt coz d gals r too demandn. Bt b it as it is, i am ready to make a commitment in the nxt 300 days. mexy007jos@yahoo.com
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by buJu234: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
i think our parents need to start to teach our today girls on time; on the importance of knowing how to
invite; welcome & behave before a male fellow.

most ladies learnt this lesson late in their 20s or early 30s; thats why most guys see them as desperados...(looking 4 husband @ all cost)..

when u approach a lady in her early 20s 4 simple friendship; the way she will displace her shakara & disrespect u go run..

Ladies get this:-

"THE SHY MAN U SEE TODAY; HAD ONCE BEEN BITTEN BY A GIRL/LADY IN PAST; SO HOW DO U ENCOURAGE HIM TO TAKE THE BOLD STEPs/COMMITMENT"

I am saying tht u should b openning ur legs to every guy o... grin grin grin grin grin grin

because most young lady; immediately i guy approach them the first thing that comes across their is that:-

he has come to use & dump me..

6 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Killz3(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
onyenro: yea we r afraid of comitmt coz d gals r too demandn. Bt b it as it is, i am ready to make a commitment in the nxt 300 days. mexy007jos@yahoo.com
Are you discombobulated? undecided
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
shymmex: What's stopping the "single ladies" from making the first move as well?? undecided

GBAM grin

4 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by bakila: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
cenaboy: I broke my viginity with a stranger she ruerd me into it nd since dem am afarid of any relationship

keep and open mind bro. If all ladies hold it against guys that long we all would have been produced from a test tube.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
buJu-234:
i think our parents need to start to teach our today girls on time; on the importance of knowing how to

most ladies learnt this lesson late in their 20s or early 30s; thats why most guys see them as desperados...(looking 4 husband @ all cost)..

when u approach a lady in her early 20s 4 simple friendship; the way she will displace her shakara & disrespect u go run..

"THE SHY MAN U SEE TODAY; HAD ONCE BEEN BITTEN BY A GIRL/LADY IN PAST; SO HOW DO U ENCOURAGE HIM TO TAKE THE BOLD STEPs/COMMITMENT"

I am saying tht u should b openning ur legs to every guy o... grin grin grin grin grin grin

because most young lady; immediately i guy approach them the first thing that comes across their is that:-

he has come to use & dump me..
hmmm
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
The problem with ladies nowadays is this play hard to get mentality.. Guys dnt fall for that trash anymore this is 21st century.. U av to give a guy the green light to to approach u.. As simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by ZUBY77(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2012
No, we prefer to shy away. You single ladies come into our lives with so much baggage. We will pay your sibblings fees, take care of your mother and father, send a bag of rice and clothes ever christmas etc. No we are better of single.

3 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by indoorlove(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
OP, as long as some women remained perverts, it ll continue like dat.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Koolking(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
cenaboy: I broke my viginity with a stranger she ruerd me into it nd since dem am afarid of any relationship

shocked shocked shocked :oDude you funny cheesy cheesy cheesy. Do I take that as an excuse?

Any way, ladies could be very complicated sometimes, and that scares me about perching 'em
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by slimbruced(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
silentlywild: Feminist ke I speak the truth...Men are afraid of commitment....lets address that first

Not really..We are just scared of gurls whose lifestyles depict yur handle(silently wild)

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Decency75: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
I dey laugh ohhh, really very funny.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by 9lifes(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2012
woman no worry..you are not alone..finding even someone to manage no even easy.

Just shine your eyes well well..he might be the guy you've given 1 million funny names,just saying.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by deleo16(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2012
[quote author=buJu-234]i think our parents need to start to teach our today girls on time; on the importance of knowing how to

[b]"THE SHY MAN U SEE TODAY; HAD ONCE BEEN BITTEN B
gbam true talk
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by joanana(f): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
shymmex: What's stopping the "single ladies" from making the first move as well?? undecided

It makes us look desperate n we dnt like it!! Besides the guy might take advantage Na lie? undecided
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by andyanders: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
how can young ladies be displaying their pawpaw like market orange and expect any reasonable man to approach them for marriage? After that, your sense of reasoning will be that the man should provide even for the air you breed. Your mother and father will be expecting the guy to kill himself to provide for them. Your siblings will be putting their future in the hands of the guy.

When you ladies start thinking of marriage as an equal project whereby both shall be independent and focused, the better and also, start dressing like someone who wants to make home and not someone who wants to become club girl, then Nigerian guys will start thinking positively towards you ladies.

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Sike(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
Hmmmm... U go fear words. :s
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
joanana:

It makes us look desperate n we dnt like it!! Besides the guy might take advantage Na lie? undecided

u are still living in stone age.. This is 21st century... Century whereby most guys are even more shy than ladies... Making a move will only give confidence to a guy... Though am not writin off ur comment.. Some guys myt wana take u for granted thats why u dnt make first move for player kinda guy... He will only take u 4 granted

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by eva4(f): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2012

Oh come on... Like flashing green isn't enough!? In the natural order of things the man gets to wear the pants which includes the chasing in this case wink tongue
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
andyanders: how can young ladies be displaying their pawpaw like market orange and expect any reasonable man to approach them for marriage? After that, your sense of reasoning will be that the man should provide even for the air you breed. Your mother and father will be expecting the guy to kill himself to provide for them. Your siblings will be putting their future in the hands of the guy.

When you ladies start thinking of marriage as an equal project whereby both shall be independent and focused, the better and also, start dressing like someone who wants to make home and not someone who wants to become club girl, then Nigerian guys will start thinking positively towards you ladies.
my guy there is always a man for everywoman... The fact that u dnt like ladies that dress hot or indecently doesnt neccesarily mean other guys wnt like it... God created every man with his own taste.. U may like evangelist kinda sister while i like model kinda sister.. That is how the world works
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by kfresh(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
We are in a civilised & free world,every guy want to aviod embarssment.so ladies step up and make d first move
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Dyt(f): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ok
I am single bt d man I am eyein belongs 2 sm1 else, can I still walk up2 him n tell him I want a rel?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt: Ok
I am single bt d man I am eyein belongs 2 sm1 else, can I still walk up2 him n tell him I want a rel?

how can u walk up to a man that u clearly know that he belongs to sum1 else? We ask u to make a move and not to break someone elses relationship now
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Killz3(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
Yes! By all means, ask him. Who knows, you could be the right person for him. . . cheesy
Tell him your mind and leave him to make a choice. . . If he leaves her for you, that's his choice. It is not snatching. The word "Snatching" in relationships does NOT exist!
wink
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by dabrake(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
9lifes: woman no worry..you are not alone..finding even someone to manage no even easy.

Just shine your eyes well well..he might be the guy you've given 1 million funny names,just saying.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by gst101: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
joanana:

i laugh when i hear ladies say this. Most of the relationships we have in nigeria were kick started by the boys yet there is so much abuse and disrespect of women. So if a woman kick starting a relationship makes the boys take them for granted, why then do we have abuses in relationships that were started by the boys.

Ladies: if a guy takes you for granted becos you walked up to him, then you should know that such a person will disrespect women anyway. Know that he doesnt even deserve you in the first place. Dont boda your self about him. In case you are wondering, i am a guy

2 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Akpan107(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
chikeorji123: we single guys need to stay away b/c relationship sometimes instead of been a favor as God stated it in bible,it's becomes a burden
True talk! I meet a girl few Months ago, i tried all i could to convince the girl that i love her, the only way she responds is to ask for Money. The girls or ladies of these days are only after Money and not love, i just left one three weeks ago, cause of Money issues. Friend! Was that not a burden i relieved myself from?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by acidtalk: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
joe4christ:

Are u kidding me?

GBAM!!!

100% ON POINT

A WEEK CAN ALMOST PASS BY WITHOUT EVEN THINKING OF CALLING MY GIRLS WHEREAS THEY WOULD HAVE CALLED 10TIME EACH DAY.

THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ACTUALLY MAKE ME KNOW MY BIS IS STILL ACTIVE.

WHILE THEY ARE TALKING OF ONE KIND LOVEY DOVEY, MY HEAD IS FULL WITH DEALS AND HUSTLE.

WHEN WE WERE READY TO GIVE OUR ALL AT THE BEGINING, THE WERE PLAYING HARD TO GET. WHEN WE LOST INTEREST THEY STARTED CHASING LIKE ANT ON SUGAR.

2 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by acidtalk: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
9jadelta: The problem with ladies nowadays is this play hard to get mentality.. Guys dnt fall for that trash anymore this is 21st century.. U av to give a guy the green light to to approach u.. As simple as that

SO CORRECT.

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by JennyAgun(f): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2012

Dyt, do you mean that the man you are eyeing is already married or he is dating another girl?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Marries Her Son In Zimbabwe (photos) / Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / Kate Henshaw Dances Into The New Year (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.