Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. (25448 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by RedReact: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
robinboy: She is not under pressure but expressing her mind, Redrealt or Redhat don't spoil show for me o. Abi
Robin, I don bcom show-spoila b d@ o. D gal stil avelebu 4 any1 na so calm down.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by robinboy: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt, Are you really serious? Ma mumi sere o
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by cogsej06(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
buJu-234:
i think our parents need to start to teach our today girls on time; on the importance of knowing how to
invite; welcome & behave before a male fellow.

most ladies learnt this lesson late in their 20s or early 30s; thats why most guys see them as desperados...(looking 4 husband @ all cost)..

when u approach a lady in her early 20s 4 simple friendship; the way she will displace her shakara & disrespect u go run..

Ladies get this:-

"THE SHY MAN U SEE TODAY; HAD ONCE BEEN BITTEN BY A GIRL/LADY IN PAST; SO HOW DO U ENCOURAGE HIM TO TAKE THE BOLD STEPs/COMMITMENT"

I am saying tht u should b openning ur legs to every guy o... grin grin grin grin grin grin

because most young lady; immediately i guy approach them the first thing that comes across their is that:-

he has come to use & dump me..

On Point my broda.....
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by robinboy: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt, your number is not on Airtel network, check your number and redial again
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Dyt(f): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
So which of u two is serious?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by robinboy: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt: So which of u two is serious?[quote][/quote]What do you mean? You gave a fake number, why
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by acidtalk: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt:

I m single, I promise I won't mk lyf terrible 4 u
U ll love it wen we do it

Did you close you eyes and skip the part he said it isnt his priority?
Shift sides and come to me make we COLLABO.
on one condition sha; i no dey use ATM card oh! so dont you dare think you have found an ATM machine

2 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Koolking(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
Babzilla:
Indeed Sir, we men need to understand that we've come a long way since the days of Charles Dickens. Getting some @$$ is as easy as taking candy from a baby. I personally cant stand that hard 2 get crap Fk it! We're not in the 19th century anymore anymore. If a girl wants me she needs to come get me. Once I begin 2 smell some hard to get sh!+, Im out str8 up.
In fact let me just say @ this point any girl who thinks keeping her legs closed and playing hard 2 get is going to get her a good strong man is a f00L & she will die a miserable old maid. cool

Geez! shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Dyt(f): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
acidtalk:

on one condition sha; i no dey use ATM card oh! so dont you dare think you have found an ATM machine

All u nid do is give me an open cheque

Robinboy
U don dey feks?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by RedReact: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
acidtalk:

d@ is 2 say 'maga no go pay'.
Cönfirm!!!
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by robinboy: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt:Robinboy
U don dey feks?
Nope, i only realized why you are yet single.Sincerity is not in your dictionary.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by RedReact: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2012
robinboy: Nope, i only realized why you are yet single.Sincerity is not in your dictionary.
guy, u don take am personal o!
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Dreamchazr(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2012
silentlywild: Everytime I go out now to a bar, a club, church, on the street I worry because all I see are Married men who just want to bite more than they can chew.Then I ask myself the question every girl is asking "where are the single brothers."....Are they all taken or are they just shy to approach the single sisters. I know some sisters can be scary but you have to be willing to take a risk.

A single sister is looking for you here not materialistic and ready to commit. Just be yourself and dnt carry any baggage like ex-girlfriend issues and also be willing to work on the relationship. Hey less I forget london girls are not portrayed right...we are lovers not fighters. HEY LONDON SINGLE SEXY MEN WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?..U NO WAN MARRY AND MAKE YOUR MAMA HAPPY!!! LET MAMA COME BABYSIT FOR U NA...ENUFF OF MAKING HER FAST AND PRAY WITHOUT CEASING ON YOUR BEHALF>>>

@silentlywild..I live in London..do u wanna meet up grin
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by acidtalk: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt:

All u nid do is give me an open cheque

Robinboy
U don dey feks?

My cheque booklet is finished.

i use FINGER PRINT. I am the ONLY one in Nigeria that has the sole privilege of having access to any strong room of any bank to withdraw any amount at any time of the day.

Wouldn't you rather stick to me than waiting for a maximum of 3 million (cbn policy assuming we lie sef say you be corporate account)

Don't be myopic babe look ahead.

Come tonight with your skimpy nighties and come and show me your skills.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by cogsej06(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
there's also what we call altitudinal problem....most ladies r ILL mannered, although dont wanna call names but I hv noticed a lot on this forum.....d way dey respond 2 issues n abuses baffle's me. Often tyms dey feel d r semi gods let me share an incident yesterday a guy offer a lady a drink n in her silly altitude her response was Did I ask U too, if I want 2 buy 4 every body here I can, will U take U drink away.....d guy couldnt help but kept mute. I felt 4 him but he was matured nt 2 hv responded. Abeg tell me hw such lady can b approached 4 marriage wen U block every means of a guy reaching U. What happened 2 a polite NO as an ans eh!!! After wen she turn 35 she go dey blame devil way no even send her or put her 4 him catalogue. Pls ladies no matter hw he looks allow dem land n b polite in ur response. Remember pride goes b4 fall. Also some ladies cant cook, 4 me dats nt an issue 'cos I will teach U if only U r willing 2 learn n will b well mannered. Finally 2 dem ladies dat dates married men small small oooo 'cos no man will b ready 2 bring what I call used goods or commodity into a home, so warch ur actions while in your 20's. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by robinboy: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
Redrealt:guy, u don take am personal o!
I am not taking it personal Brother, i am only expressing my mind - saying the truth.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Dyt(f): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2012
Robinboy/Redrealt
U guys r gd 2 act a movie wit

Acidtalk
Ur moni ll do d tricks 4 u
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by pato405(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2012
Uk single ladies and their remarkable greed for comfort. If they are the only option left, I'll rather remain single as I am. So haughty and arrogant. No b say dem fine sef lol! You can easily perceive the avarice for materialism in their questions even on a first date. Stupid questions like where do you work? Like how much do you earn? Have you got a car? I hope you are not a student - very silly. It's enough to tell they are leeches. Gone are the days when ladies play hard to get and give suitors a torrid time. Nowadays, boys have decided to leave them all to their self delusion and watch them age on. By the time the wrinkles start appearing and the bosoms start saging, reality will dawn on them and they'll make the move themselves. The ones lucky enough to have one will treasure him and show him some tlc. I think boyz should step up this game plan o! No more running after a lady with your hard earned pounds slashed almost by half with heavy tax and bills. Let them ladies do the toasting now. Cos I'm lovin it mor dan mcdonalds. *winks*

6 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by robinboy: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dty:Robinboy/Redrealt
Thanks anyway, that is a compliment.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by toobadoo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2012
bennyraz: @OP. Take heart. Like have always said and i will continue to re-iterate. Any single hardworking prideless lady with good character & appearance will get husband sharp sharp. But if u lack manners & home training, how can u get husband? If you are full of pride, you can't get husband, if you are easily irritated, you can't get husband. It is not a curse. Show me your behavior and i will tell you who you are. Watch it ladies, rebrand and brainwash yourself into a wife material. Good Cooking, washing & cleaning skills [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]will help you in your quest. Once again OP, take heart.
do you mean slaves lmao grin grin grin
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Bright2(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
Sorry just that most ladies missd the once that came their way initially,assuming more will come to enable them chose. Unfortunately opportunity come but ......

3 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by RedReact: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt: Robinboy/Redrealt

Acidtalk
Ur moni ll do d tricks 4 u

No o. U and Robin will act y I direct. Anyways, y did u put up a fake numba?

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by brillant(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2012
austushi1: @Blackbaron: who told u so? Dats a wrong assertion about guys that club n visit bars! I drink, n i tell u truthfully, I've met very nice, cool guys @bars. Here's a quick 1: drinkers(not drunk) are d most liberal people on earth, and they are also open-minded!
Open minded indeed, when they've be drunk to stupor. lol
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by rhymz(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
too_badoo:
do you mean slaves lmao grin grin grin
what do you mean by slaves? Being domesticated as a woman makes you a slave? All these fake ass Oyinbo wanna-be Nigerians that like to act like there are no roles to play in a marriage with their crap mentality. And you wonder why their own marriages don't(those ndi ocha) you are trying to copy crumble in a space of 2yrs......bullshit

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Dyt(f): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
RedReact:

No o. U and Robin will act y I direct. Anyways, y did u put up a fake numba?

Na
Don't tell me u actually wanted me put up my nos?

Wz jst kiddin wen u guys were sayin d gals aint bold enuf

I am happily married
Winks
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by smoothlips(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
Na d single girls they cause am...U nad person jus dey knw nxt thing she us asking u when u r guys are getting married!
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by RedReact: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt:

Na
Don't tell me u actually wanted me put up my nos?

Wz jst kiddin wen u guys were sayin d gals aint bold enuf

I am happily married
Winks

case closed ... E.O.D
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by toobadoo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
rhymz: what do you mean by slaves? Being domesticated as a woman makes you a slave? All these fake ass Oyinbo wanna-be Nigerians that like to act like there are no roles to play in a marriage with their crap mentality. And you wonder why their own marriages don't(those ndi ocha) you are trying to copy crumble in a space of 2yrs......bullshit
mr ogaa don't fool yourself nigerians are so self centered that is why you condemn your wives to the kitchen and house chores so that you would have time for adultery ,whites have their own principles that is why they break up or divorce after two years but because in nigeria women are regarded as slaves and the court does not have any law against your injustice to women you treat dem like sh*it if we had laws that would make you loose half of you wealth in divorce do you know hw many marriages that would collapse in nigeria but because there are no laws like this women who do not want there children to suffer stay with drunkards and idolators for the rest of their lives
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by davades(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt: Ok
I am single bt d man I am eyein belongs 2 sm1 else, can I still walk up2 him n tell him I want a rel?

OLE!!! Thief...he get money abi?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by paparazy09(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
infinitybaby: well i believe in this new era most men are running away cos of their pas experience and i bet u any woman who doesnt have the good qualities will find it so hard to find a man who will marry her and star a new life with her,pride will get no woman to anywhere,if u are ready ,serious and committed holla .....single and ready to take u to yur promise land in a relationship.............

You just said my mind.I ll be waiting.......

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Dyt(f): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2012
davades:

Ta
Comot dia
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
davades:

I knew a lady whose mother once asked why she had not come home with any interested guy. She said they have been asking her out but each time, it is either they do not have a car or do not have good enough cars. Can you imagine? Most are guilty of this but will never admit it.I had no car when I married my wife. Today, I have one. My advice to ladies, just look at the potential in the single guy. That is all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Marries Her Son In Zimbabwe (photos) / I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.