Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Is Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Love? (1063 Views)

What Is Love! / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Love? by Fejok01(f): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2012
Everybody talks about love_what is love?
Re: What Is Love? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
love is when u cant sleep at night cos that guy u call an !d!0t keeps flashin tru ur mind wink
Re: What Is Love? by IZUKWU(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2012
tiniyata: love is when u cant sleep at night cos that guy u call an !d!0t keeps flashin tru ur mind wink
LOL, the mugu nko!
Re: What Is Love? by Chimezie198(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2012
Love is the process by which living things come together as One within a given period of time inother to reproduce heartbreak! Cheers.
Re: What Is Love? by LUKAY10: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Love. i count love as plesure
Re: What Is Love? by kanmifad(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
love is misery, is deep feeling you have for somebody and is by action (not word of mouth) not selfish although there are 4 types of love each with diff feature, best is agape love
Re: What Is Love? by jojoluv: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
the bible says God is love, so i think love shld be divine....it is not the same thing as lust
Re: What Is Love? by dmcdad: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
There are types of love (agape, philia, and eros). So maybe you should be more specific with it...
Re: What Is Love? by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Love is an excuse for men to get laid and women to extort money..
Re: What Is Love? by True2myself24(f): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Nobody knows
Re: What Is Love? by Popowaa: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mynd_44: Love is an excuse for men to get laid and women to extort money..
Re: What Is Love? by Dygeasy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Seriously what is google?

Or a dictionary?
Re: What Is Love? by Youngpo413: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2015
The earlier people realized that this sh!!t doesn't exist,the better.
Re: What Is Love? by demicupid(f): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2015
love is actually a choice,when you choose to be committed to the affairs of someone else with your body,soul and spirit,regardless of the cost,that is love.
Re: What Is Love? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fejok01:
Everybody talks about love_what is love?
LOVE IS A RHETORICAL FORCE THAT WHEN FAKE IT CAN TRASFORME INTO A MOLOCH HORRIDUS,
Re: What Is Love? by lampardizik(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Love is that thing that makes you want to help a fellow human or living thing regardless of class or any other scrutinising factor for the depths of yur heart

When you have come to have this feeling,you will know! There is no mistaking it for something else
Re: What Is Love? by ayokellany: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2015
demicupid:
love is actually a choice,when you choose to be committed to the affairs of someone else with your body,soul and spirit,regardless of the cost,that is love.

Interesting definition to love, It is amazing I never seek to ask myself what love is. That may just be the reason I need to sustain a relationship. It's about time I determine if am sincerely ready to be committed to someone else body soul n spirit.

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Believe In MAGUN, African Magnet? See This Video! / Is There Anything Like Jealous Love / Why Love Is Important For Sutainable Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.