Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,283 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice (1066 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice by greggng: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
Things has been very bad for me and as a result of this i confronted my girl friend. She confessed of having a spirit husband. This particular confession changed my mind set towards her because i have been reduced to a beggar.Last week i called her and informed her about my decision to quit this relationship and she told me if that will make me happy ....that she is ok by it. Just yesterday she told me she is pregnant for me. I have been able to train her to her ND level but i have no plan to marry a woman i dont love. Please advice me because am not gonna be forced to marry because of pregnancy. I wanna be happy with my life.
Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
You loved her and was even intimate with her without protection before the revelation and went as far as training her in school...but now things have changed...are you sure you do love her that much cus if you do, you will try to know everything about her and her marine husband. Do you know if she wants that bond broken?....why am saying this is that some of them are helpless when it comes to marine husbands, so they require the help and love from humans who claim to love them to bail them out.....its hard though cus you will go through a lot but at the end you will smile....if you cant do it, no one will force you...but in this case, your baby is involved...you are already deeply involved....all I advice is that you calm down about all these. So much anger and frustration wont help you...talk with this lady concerning her condition with the marine husband, whether she wants to be with him or break away from him...her answer will decide your next step. She did wrong by not telling you of the marine guy, maybe she doesnt wana loose you or something....just talk to her and tell her to be sincere in her answers...
Re: Please Advice by Odunnu: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
greggng: Things has been very bad for me and as a result of this i confronted my girl friend. She confessed of having a spirit husband. This particular confession changed my mind set towards her because i have been reduced to a beggar.Last week i called her and informed her about my decision to quit this relationship and she told me if that will make me happy ....that she is ok by it. Just yesterday she told me she is pregnant for me. I have been able to train her to her ND level but i have no plan to marry a woman i dont love. Please advice me because am not gonna be forced to marry because of pregnancy. I wanna be happy with my life.
is this your bail out line? You dont love her yet you were gbenching without protection. BTW, start getting ready, you are about to be a daddy
Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dont even bother maltreating her cus her marine husband might just send you to your grave
Re: Please Advice by DICKtator: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
greggng: Things has been very bad for me and as a result of this i confronted my girl friend. She confessed of having a spirit husband. This particular confession changed my mind set towards her because i have been reduced to a beggar.Last week i called her and informed her about my decision to quit this relationship and she told me if that will make me happy ....that she is ok by it. Just yesterday she told me she is pregnant for me. I have been able to train her to her ND level but i have no plan to marry a woman i dont love. Please advice me because am not gonna be forced to marry because of pregnancy. I wanna be happy with my life.

Pregnant? But she was cheating on you. What makes you feel it is your baby? After she gives birth, Do DNA and let the marine husband do DNA so that the paternity issue can be resolved.
Capish
Capish.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Advice Needed / How To Move On After Breakup / Ladies, Fronting Makes The Relationship Sweeter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.