Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. (19162 Views)

My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? / Most Guyz Prevents Their Friends From Dating Their Sisters. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Mekky2010: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2012
Mcdugull: @Mekky2010: so you rather hear your enemy tale how em hammer your sister than your friend ?Anyway 4ouk she most be 4ouked either way, onless other wise.....Lesbian

Either way I wouldn't want to hear frm anyone and my enemy cannot even nurse the idea of coming close to my sis, becos th consequences could be damning 2 hm. Anyway, hav one sis and sh is happily married, therefore I cruise with confidence )
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by goddyunac(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
if is friend no but marrage yes
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Datfineboy: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2012
No freakin way man.
Although i did once cos my frends sista was all ova me like fire,my frnd was cool wt it,d tin no last sha...
Its d.a.n.g.e.r.o.u.sNo freakin way man.
Although i did once cos my frends sista was all ova me like fire,my frnd was cool wt it,d tin no last sha...
Its d.a.n.g.e.r.o.u.s
No freakin way man.
Its d.a.n.g.e.r.o.u.s
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by abraham4(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
it depends
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by ademola273: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
Men I can never allow my friend date my sister coz its obvious I just dnt like itttt.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by gsmgold: 12:42am On Apr 22, 2012
sinachiman: If i hav an iota of trust in that my friend i will but if he dump her for no just cous hmmmmmm
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Vivly(f): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
The devil u know is beta dan d angeel u dont know. Guys, if u dont let ur friend whom u no very well date ur sis,then a complete stranger whom u know nofin abt takes over
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by pedestal82(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
Naaaaa, won't allow that . The reason is obvious, what if it doesn't work out?
Then my guy can boast of my sister as one of his conquest. I think that's the simple reason
Every guy will say NO. She can do outside, what I don't see can't blind me.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by antywmy: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2012
My close frend married her brothers frend 2 day the guys are sworn enemies plus d girl now knows her husband is a bloody womanizer wish she heeded to her brodas warning then
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Clearsure(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2013
No way!
As far i knw the closness nd root of my frnd~i accept it not“ cos“ It is irritating nd annoyin durin discussion.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by chronique(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2013
Simple. I don't want to walk in and hear james telling jude,jerry,justine and justus how he sampled her... Secondly,if james messes up and I want to deal with him,other friends would come in and mediate and say: guy,bone;na ur padi now... But if it's a total stranger,it would be a different case. So many of my friends tried dating my sisters way back and it never worked cos I never allowed it. In short,the moment they start attempting it,friendship starts going cold and I start reducing their visits to my house. As for my younger ones,they knew what I was capable of(dem nor go like chop brushing for my hand) and they respected themselves very well.

Basically,I think it's just about wanting to protect them from the vultures out there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by AlyricistLaura: 12:11am On May 19, 2013
-
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Godson201333(m): 5:08am On May 19, 2013
I am still in the middle of a convo trying to beg my best friend so that i can date his sister,The sister likes me so much an di already got her attention through caring.My friend said NO just because but the timem i start choping his sister,He said im gonna come back with some news like,Oh boy your sister boobs sweet oo,Her yansh soft oo that im a bad Nigga
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Youngpo413: 3:37pm On May 25, 2013
Capital no,after he will telling other people how my sister screams when fvcked,you can imagine that na.
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by oluamid(m): 1:29am On Jun 01, 2013
Back then in school, my pretty cousin who just broke-up with her bf came visiting and my smooth-talking roomie started hitting on her. I knew my coz was vunerable and I knew d kind of hunter I had in my roomie still I formed "bigboy" and allow matters to continue.

It began with the incessant xtracool calls and later, my coz would always find reasons to visit me. By the time I realised what was happening the damage has been done and I watched helplessly as my coz fell for my friend even after all my warnings.

One week later, it was over and my friend has had his way. It was embarassing because whenever me and my friends were having our "guys" talk, they usually talked abt my cousin. My coz couldn't even confront me and that led to a strained relationship between us till date.

I have learnt my lessons though and any of my friends who want to come near my sister would have to pass by me and my axe first.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 01, 2013
not2long: i have noticed that guys including me will never allow any of my friends to date or marry my sister, and i know it also apply to my friends, so guy, will you allow your friends to date or marry your younger or elder sibling, please share your view.
if u know u r an assss and u hang around with asss obviously u wld have problems wit it undecided
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by emshaw: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
Phems: I think most guys don't like that because they are players with players as friend.
Since no guy will like her sister to experience such from his friend.
The case is different if it has to do with faithful guys with faithful friends.
As for me, I will only like my sister to date faithful friend of mine,
in fact i can act as intermediary between them if my friend is a good type and faithful.
true talk bro
Re: Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busty Lagos Big Girls Parade Massive Boobs To Celebrate New Year (photos) / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.