Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? (14808 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Businesstools(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2012
Military,because they don't stay with their spouses most of the time.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 20, 2012
Dyt: Politicians
Biz men/women

Flirtin s got nottin 2 do wit profession
Sm jst wants 2 no mata wat dey do
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2012
Businesstools: Military,because they don't stay with their spouses most of the time.
partially, i have to align with u on this, from experience
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by y2kaustin(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2012
~Killz~:

Your father too?
....her father started it and her other uncles grew with it,so it runs in her family ONLY!!

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Youngsage: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2012
Exponental: Male gynaecologist!
Really? Some pple here are crazy illiterates. So they'll be flirtin wit their patients? D'you even understand d meaning of flirtin?

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by gidson12(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2012
sales Reps and marketers
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by 9zeros(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2012
did y'all schl abroad? NIGERIAN MALE LECTURERS!.....oh ma gaud!,
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by mujila: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2012
Pilots definately!
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2012
wow nairaland used to be a place of important and intelligent arguments... i guess too many jambites crossed the border angry
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Austinio: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
onila: in Nigeria its female bankers

all Nigerian men regardless of his profession is a LovePeddler
its ur mother dt's LovePeddler
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by ffo(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2012

onila, u av diarrhea of d mouth. or na okro u chop 2day wey ur mouth dey draw?
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by ffo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2012
agiboma:

lolz i could not have said it better myself

so, u r planning 2 marry a LovePeddler. eh ya
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by 9zeros(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2012
ARES: wow nairaland used to be a place of important and intelligent arguments... i guess too many jambites crossed the border angry
prof, is dis d only thread on NL?, Y ar u here? btw i've got a Bsc. advice fom d wise: dnt take life 2 serious, dats a nigerian mentality.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2012
1, Military men
2,Politicians both male and female
3,Transporters especially those that do long distance travelling
4,Medical Doctors esply male Gyneacologists
5,Bankers
6,Sportmen
7,Entertainers
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Andybaby: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
Celebrities,Musicians, Actors/Actress, Female Bankers, Politicians
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Oluschenco(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
wise_many2k:

WHO BE THIS? shocked I never knew animals are allowed in NL
I no fit laugh grin
wise_many2k:

WHO BE THIS? shocked I never knew animals are allowed in NL
I no fit laugh
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Oluschenco(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] lecturers too bad o
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by emmatok(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
odeexpress: In which of the following professions are we likely to find MEN AND WOMEN WHO FLIRTS? The Banking profession, The Force (Police, Soldiers, Navy, Customs etc), The Media, Lawyers, Teachers/Lecturers, Health experts (Doctors and Nurses), Civil Servants....... You can add yours if it is not among the listed but make sure you back anyone you choose with a convincing point....... Let me hear your view nairalanders....... Lets discover some discoveries.

Marketers, media men and women, Artist and musicians.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by denony(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
Male hair dressers
those guys can flirt
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by gendebs(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2012
i give it to Hair dressers they flirt alot.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by meetgaya: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2012
odeexpress: In which of the following professions are we likely to find MEN AND WOMEN WHO FLIRTS? The Banking profession, The Force (Police, Soldiers, Navy, Customs etc), The Media, Lawyers, Teachers/Lecturers, Health experts (Doctors and Nurses), Civil Servants....... You can add yours if it is not among the listed but make sure you back anyone you choose with a convincing point....... Let me hear your view nairalanders....... Lets discover some discoveries.

female police and other paramilitary women, nurses, actresses etc infact there is no profession who do not flirt but is common among mentioned.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by 30secs(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2012
~Killz~(m): 18 hours & 45 minutes onila: in Nigeria its female bankers all Nigerian men regardless of his profession is a LovePeddler Your father too? Lol.... My paale dy try sha.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by buchi4action(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
I think it is the drivers
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by cogsej06(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
[quote author=onila]in Nigeria its female bankers

all Nigerian men regardless of his profession is a LovePeddler[/quote

Very true n on point.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Dondav(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
Nurses
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Easybaby(f): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2012
we expect him to flirt with his spammers & screw drivers? lol.

laughing my cute mass off. . . .. of course they flirt wit their spammers and screw drivers
after all screw is screw
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Sike(m): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
Actors/Actresses and Musicians.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Sweetjoe(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2012
De answer is simple.....FEMALE corpers. The reason is they always swear not to touch deir allawi thur out dir service year, der by flirting to de zero point!

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Werehkpe: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2012

All men is a LovePeddler?

O boy no boko 9ra land with this ur english o. Tabon expert? abi u b Rasaki pickin?

Moderator "i thought u had start banned persons from posted terribled oyibo" LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by elewedu(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2012
I can't speak for any other profession; i can only speak for M̶̲̅‎​Ɣ self. With a job in quality assurance in a plant located in d middle of nowhere cos of the peculiarity of the product, coupled wit a killin job schedule, am sure if  am to flirt, i will ♓ανε to do it wit  big machinery arround me. Even M̶̲̅‎​Ɣ romantic stunt don die wit d job ; wetin man go do nw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? / What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Guy's Dick Is Too Small? / How Masturbation Saved My Ass Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.