Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? (14784 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by odeexpress(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2012
In which of the following professions are we likely to find MEN AND WOMEN WHO FLIRTS? The Banking profession, The Force (Police, Soldiers, Navy, Customs etc), The Media, Lawyers, Teachers/Lecturers, Health experts (Doctors and Nurses), Civil Servants....... You can add yours if it is not among the listed but make sure you back anyone you choose with a convincing point....... Let me hear your view nairalanders....... Lets discover some discoveries.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Dyt(f): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
Politicians
Biz men/women

Flirtin s got nottin 2 do wit profession
Sm jst wants 2 no mata wat dey do

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by odeexpress(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt: Politicians
Biz men/women

You are right but don't you think it is more common with certain professions?
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by onila(f): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
in Nigeria its female bankers

all Nigerian men regardless of his profession is a LovePeddler
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Killz3(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2012
onila: in Nigeria its female bankers

Your father too?

10 Likes

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Ammyng(f): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

Your father too?

What exactly is wrong with you? Is it you being sardonic or this is really who you are?

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Killz3(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ammyng:

What exactly is wrong with you? Is it you being sardonic or this is really who you are?
. . .And wtf is your problem? When someone says all Nigerian men, is her father excluded? undecided If he is, she should explain how. And besides, you were so in a hurry you woefully failed to see that it was a question. . .

7 Likes

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by odeexpress(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
onila: in Nigeria its female bankers

all Nigerian men regardless of his profession is a LovePeddler[i][/i]

Na wao! Don't u think ur conclusion is too extreme?
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Ammyng(f): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

. . .And wtf is your problem? When someone says all Nigerian men, is her father excluded? undecided If he is, she should explain how. And besides, you were so in a hurry you woefully failed to see that it was a question. . .

No I wasn't in a in frenzy. The same goes to you because mine was also a question. Anyway I don't wanna go into any kind of contention or whatsoever with you. undecided
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nairaboi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

Your father too?
. Kai! Mumu. Kip ur pinkish pancake parted lips shut for once.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Ammyng(f): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2012
Nairaboi: . Kai! Mumu. Kip ur pinkish pancake parted lips shut for once.

No without his problematical online hero act, his life will be pretty much curtailed cheesy
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
I would say doctors cos they see pucies everyday and they know so many things about the chicks.

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Ammyng(f): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2012
joeydozzy: I would say doctors cos they see pucies everyday and they know so many things about the chicks.

Perv tongue
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by greentea1: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dyt: Politicians
Biz men/women

top![img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Killz3(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ammyng:

No I wasn't in a in frenzy. The same goes to you because mine was also a question. Anyway I don't wanna go into any kind of contention or whatsoever with you. undecided
Better. . . undecided
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Killz3(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2012
Nairaboi: . Kai! Mumu. Kip ur pinkish pancake parted lips shut for once.
Hey fool.
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by odeexpress(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
joeydozzy: I would say doctors cos they see pucies everyday and they know so many things about the chicks.

lol
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Excelboi(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
Bankers and Doctors!!!
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Yeske2(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2012
No way, doctors are cool. I should think it's the men and women in the forces, they are so crude with words.

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2012
Celebrities. i.e Actors, musicians, comedians e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by owendei(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
flirting shuld nt b pined 2 a particular professn cos any1 dt wants 2 flirt wil flirt. bt if am forcd 2 choose i tynk its d force men & women, den female bank marketers. GBAM!
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Lagusta(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2012
The first are doctors, they sleep with nurses, patients and medical students.
Next are force members, they usually do that to get info from enemy forces i.e enemy village ladies.
Then the female bankers; they must meet up with their monthly targets,,,, AT ALL COSTS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by afrodoc(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
nice one lagusta.
while its unethical to sleep with patients a few doctors might do that.as per nurses,dt comes with d territory but d one dt seems very commmon is called (in some quarters) PROC.....patients' relatives on call.many ladies r in awe of docs esp docs dt have seen them without their clothes AND treated them or family members successfully.being cute n seemingly not interested in them also works
military guys also cos 1)ladies tend to fall easily for a guy in uniform 2)many live far from their families 3)d usually hav some little cash to burn
of course politicians,moneybags nd celebrities get d hottest chicks

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by doofanc: 12:57am On Apr 20, 2012
Beyond a doubt its male medical doctors, especially the young ones. I happen to know quite a number of them so i know what i'm saying.

They actually boast among themselves about theier latest catch, usually those sexy nurses with all curves. . .
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by agiboma(f): 2:06am On Apr 20, 2012
onila:

lolz i could not have said it better myself
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 20, 2012
very funny thread...hmmm, from my own personal experience I will comment, though I am not too sure how true it is for all of em, but anyway, for the sake of the thread, let me say sth. Firstly, I have a doc cousin who is very close to me, I knw some celebs too, & I am a bit close to one politifian, & also have some school frnds who are now working in rigs....so to that effect, my list goes like this:
for lady flirts:
1. Bankers cos they get freaked when they see a customer's fat acct., coupled with their marketing targets (for those of em in marketing)
2. Nurses (they see lot n hve less self control towards docs, dnt knw y but me cousin & other docs confirmed that too)/lesser no of female docs flirt shaa, cos of what they encounter, though they hve more self control towards docs & men generally than nurses.
3. 99.9% of actresses flirts, no doubt, no questioning on that.
4. etc, etc
for men
1. doctors flirt a lot, its a known fact!
2. oil workers (especially those that work in rigs & those in manegement positions) cos they see lots of unmeritted cash & money=women...lol
3. politicians seem to top the list shaa, cos power=money=women & gnerally stars (singers, actors, recently comedians, etc) are flirts by virtue of popularity, & ladies love fame, fancy cars, clothes & exorbitant lifestyles which stars are known for u know, & which ladies droll for too...lol
4. force men cos they most times live far from family, though Nigerian force men aren't included in this regard cos we dnt go to wars!
5. business men (the successful ones o) always like to chill out their hectic day with pretty ladies or sometimes their secretaries, lol.

In all shaa, no one should deny the fact that some profession or occupation exposes people to flirting more than others. For example an engineer working all day in the factory and in the workshop, who closes work at 6pm daily, is not exposed to meeting ladies to ignite his flirting ego, and for that reason he is less likely to be a flirt cos he has no opportunity even if he intends to, or do we expect him to flirt with his spammers & screw drivers? lol. Thats just it, opportunity makes people to be more prone to something than others. funny thread....lol

6 Likes

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Metalgoong(m): 5:50am On Apr 20, 2012
I think it is private business men, especially the rich ones. . lol
Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Cheggoon(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2012
NYSC corpers.....
U will know what am talkin abt if u don serve ur papa land B4...!

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Killz3(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2012
Cheg-goon:
NYSC corpers.....
U will know what am talkin abt if u don serve ur papa land B4...!
Jesus wept!
Is "NYSC" a profession? grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2012
~Killz~:

Jesus wept!
Is "NYSC" a profession? grin grin grin
i tire o. And people like this call themselves graduates grin grin no wonder they keep rejecting our certificates abroad. Smh. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts? by Buchika: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2012
na wa o o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"In Love" But Unfaithful / y / Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.