Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? (13409 Views)

Poll: will u vote for Goodluck if he goes for a second term

yes: 27% (96 votes)
no: 72% (249 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Vote For GEJ If He Recontests For President In Future? / Why Is Buhari Disgracing This Country Where Ever He Goes? Pix / Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by aljharem(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2012
jonatoye: it is too early to judge whether he performed or not. GEJ will surely have my vote. We Just have to be patient something great(good) will happen to Nigeria.

why would he have your vote, explain so he can have my vote as well or are u just voting blindly ?
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by antywmy: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
I don make up ma mind I no dey vote bur who is d beta candidate mumu jona God is watchin u
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by NEROSKY(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2012

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by NEROSKY(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
4 doz who want to jonathief

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Delafruita(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2012
anyone that thinks its too early to judge gej is either delusional,stupid or just ignorant.we elect people for a 4year term and then we're supposed to wait for 2years for them to "settle down?" some idiots even say election litigation is a distraction asif the man goes to court to defend his "election"
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Akpan107(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2012
jossytes: will u vote for goodluck if he goes for second term
Yes!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by aljharem(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
Akpan107: Yes!

[size=14pt]Please please people, don't leave your fellow Nigerian brothers and sisters in the dark. Tell us the reason why you would vote for GEJ second term so we can vote for him as well.[/size]
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Yeske2(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
Demdem: i didnt even vote for the retardeen for first term, why should i?
Same here.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Akpan107(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
Jilo83: He cannot succeed under PDP.
You have not answered the question.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by aljharem(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
Akpan107: You have not answered the question.

[size=14pt]
Please please people, don't leave your fellow Nigerian brothers and sisters in the dark. Tell us the reason why you would vote for GEJ second term so we can vote for him as well.[/size]
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by ujchief(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
If his antecedants as bayelsa govnur is anything to go by, then he wouldnt have been at aso rock! But like someone pointed out, Nigerians vote in terms of tribe, religion and, most importantly, party. A tortoise can win election under the umblela party!
At topic, never voted him at first, wouldnt dare to vote him now!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by lacasa: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅§ dis a question??

Only idiots will vote 4 slowpoke
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by aljharem(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
I can't believe these people have no reason to vote other than just "he is our son"
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Akpan107(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
frankdon: With our support GEJ will make a different but if we continue distracting him with boko haram and all this unnesary criticism, he will be the worse president Nigeria had ever have
The wish of the Northerners is for him to fail... That is one of the reason why i,ll never vote for a ''Core Northerner'' i can only vote for S-S, S-E, S-W and a midle belter.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by ujchief(m): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
Delafruita: anyone that thinks its too early to judge gej is either delusional,stupid or just ignorant.we elect people for a 4year term and then we're supposed to wait for 2years for them to "settle down?" some idiots even say election litigation is a distraction asif the man goes to court to defend his "election"
dont mind them! Research on Gen Buhari's achievments under his short one and half yrs in office! And why didnt it take him long b4 he started making proposals such as tenure enlongation and subsidy removal? Keep on waiting for 4yrs, it takes a split second for boko haram bomb to go off and hundreds of lifes are gone!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by aljharem(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
Akpan107: The wish of the Northerners is for him fail... That is one of the reason why i,ll never vote for a ''Core Northerner'' i can only vote for S-S, S-E, S-W and a midle belter.

LOL bigotry. Lets even say northerners what him to fail (a lie because they voted for him as well). What has GEJ done to make sure he puts to shame his political enemies ?

57 % reoccuring expenditure

reduction of foreign excess from 60 billion dollars to less than 30 billion dollars within 2 years

Increase in fuel prices and commodities while cabal he claims to fight against walk free

Cabal increase their profit by increase price of fuel
[size=13pt]
Cabals are part of his economic team, thus they make the decision he claims he was fighting against eg Ovia, Otedola, Dantata, Dangote, Otteh. All of whom are in his economic team along side Ngozi etc all are making decisions and policies that favour them but GEJ is meant to be fighting them.[/size] just so you know I am not lying

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ovia-otteh-otedola-join-economic-team/98135/

Fail in promising buses for Nigerians

Constant electricity is not coming forth.

I can keep going on and on
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2012
Delafruita: @bereal
could you please list the conditions preventing gej from performing and could you also let us know you could also list some of gej's achievements
^^^
Again u've misquoted me. I did not say Gej is not performing. What i said is that he is not performing OPTIMALLY because of the obvious constraints he is facing, prominent among which is the security challenge in the country. And if u know the cost of securing a country u won't ask how this is affecting his performance.
Regarding the issue of achievement; you are obviously in the south-west.Do i thus, need to remind you that the reconstruction/rehabilitation of the Benin-Ore-Lagos road is one of the landmark achievement of Gej?
Research well b4 coming online to castigate ur president.
Brb.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by ujchief(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
Akpan107: The wish of the Northerners is for him fail... That is one of the reason why i,ll never vote for a ''Core Northerner'' i can only vote for S-S, S-E, S-W and a midle belter.
i gues the north is also sabotaging his efforts to construct the east-west road? They also removed the fuel subsidy and proposed the single tenure bill! A bad workman blames his tools!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Dextra(f): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
HELL NO!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by ziccoit: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
When I'm not a retard.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Buc(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
Didn't vote 4 him d first time cos i knew he has nothing 2 offer. Atlist he warned us during his campaign not 2 xpect much by his campaign song 'goodluck 2, goodluck 2 me, goodluck 2 everybody and goodluck 2 .....'
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
mama-gee:
Nobody in their right time should vote for him. . .

He's the laziest president nigeria has ever known.

Laziest and most spineless grin
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by olaayodele(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2012
How i wish that honorabble Lawan Farouk (a transparent Nigerian that exposed the oil subsidy scam)should contest!i will vote for him instead of slow to act man. A man should always stand with his word.Afterall he said that he will not contest again.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Delafruita(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2012
@bereal
now i realise why you are a gej adherrent:you are just as myopic he is.lets even assume it was gej that awarded that contract(though it wasnt him) is that enough to deserve a second term?can a governor list one road as his achievement in office and expect a second term?wake up
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by oluoma1: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
Who will vote over my dead body, God forbid bad tin, tufiakwa..
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by ifeci: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
its only an eediot that will vote that shoeless useless man!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Concept(m): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
Whoever vote for GEJ is a replica of him charismatic wise.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by supereagle(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
[size=40pt]I will not make the mistake again. I prefer Buhari to him[/size]
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by ifeci: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
I will not make the make again. I prefer Buhari to him

Abeg make Buhari go sidon o! even though say I no go vote Goodluck, Buhari is not that option!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Whizkay(m): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
Delafruita: anyone that thinks its too early to judge gej is either delusional,stupid or just ignorant.we elect people for a 4year term and then we're supposed to wait for 2years for them to "settle down?" some idiots even say election litigation is a distraction asif the man goes to court to defend his "election"
i dnt disagree
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Upright750: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
I will vote for him because if not for him so called subsidy will keep going as usual but he came to work but first want to show us that there are some people who don't want him to work and those who want to keep taking subsidy till they die. same people that sponsor the occupied Nigeria in Lagos. UP GEJ FOE SECOND TERM
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by mbulela: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
Yes i will.
Because i am a sadist. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Launches Tree Planting In Ekiti State. Photos / BREAKING: Gunmen Freed Ex-minister, Akwanga , After Ransom Paid / Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.