Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

This Is Just Nuts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Just Nuts (903 Views)

4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Just Nuts by aboreofe: 5:11am On May 30, 2012
hey guys here my story...i had sex wit a girl in an environment where am teaching amd had many other girls who were interested in me. JUST A WEEK later and after like 3-4 tyms of having sex (without CD of course). She told me she was preg n tht i was responsible. Is tht even possible? Or is she trying to make me commited n focused on her n not look at the other girls in the sch??
Re: This Is Just Nuts by Rocktation(f): 5:17am On May 30, 2012
Oh Lawd. Someone's been sleeping with his students.
Re: This Is Just Nuts by Mynd44: 5:19am On May 30, 2012
Hilarious
Re: This Is Just Nuts by REMMEI(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2012
aboreofe: hey guys here my story...i had sex wit a girl in an environment where am teaching amd had many other girls who were interested in me. JUST A WEEK later and after like 3-4 tyms of having sex (without CD of course). She told me she was preg n tht i was responsible. Is tht even possible? Or is she trying to make me commited n focused on her n not look at the other girls in the sch??

gone fa HIV/AIDS TEST lately..?. . Not only that,yu sure have a problem too..
Re: This Is Just Nuts by Sijo01(f): 7:44am On May 30, 2012
Congratulations!!!
Re: This Is Just Nuts by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:09am On May 30, 2012
aboreofe: hey guys here my story...i had sex wit a girl in an environment where am teaching amd had many other girls who were interested in me. JUST A WEEK later and after like 3-4 tyms of having sex (without CD of course). She told me she was preg n tht i was responsible. Is tht even possible? Or is she trying to make me commited n focused on her n not look at the other girls in the sch??

I guess its an achievement right? Then why you surprised if she's pregnant! Dude own up to the consequences of your actions!
Re: This Is Just Nuts by ayox2003: 8:25am On May 30, 2012
shocked
Re: This Is Just Nuts by ayox2003: 8:26am On May 30, 2012
Ofcourse, there are symptoms for a week pregnancy...some abdominal uneasiness.
Has Postinor2 finished in the market?
Medicine after death.
Re: This Is Just Nuts by Mynd44: 8:36am On May 30, 2012
What color are we wearing to the naming ceremony?
Re: This Is Just Nuts by gemstone22(f): 8:51am On May 30, 2012
Are u not a fool? U have been sleeping with underaged girls who are ur students and u can say it in public. People have gone to jail for what u have done and I believe nemesis will soon catch up with u.
Re: This Is Just Nuts by Exponental(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2012
Teacher teacher make u know teach me nonsense............
@op, cos u have bad english, u decided 2 teach good sex.....gbagauuuuun! D dividend of sex has come, enjoy it.
Re: This Is Just Nuts by mcnepow(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2012
DonCom cheap pass pampers and even cheap pass postinor. Why choose to buy any of d last two??
Re: This Is Just Nuts by Nobody: 9:05am On May 30, 2012
Mynd_44: What color are we wearing to the naming ceremony?

I was thinking blue on black. Does that work for you
Re: This Is Just Nuts by 190: 9:07am On May 30, 2012
Seriously shakin my head
Re: This Is Just Nuts by Sijo01(f): 9:12am On May 30, 2012
joeydozzy:

I was thinking blue on black. Does that work for you

black n black wil b better because Op wil soon find himsef in a court room n being sentenced by d judge 4impregnatin his student.
Re: This Is Just Nuts by Nobody: 9:32am On May 30, 2012
Sijo01:

black n black wil b better because Op wil soon find himsef in a court room n being sentenced by d judge 4impregnatin his student.

Nice idea
Re: This Is Just Nuts by cindyrella(f): 9:49am On May 30, 2012
Mynd_44: What color are we wearing to the naming ceremony?

Red and black will do just fine..

@topic
shocked shocked what were you thinking when you had sex with out condoms?? Guy own up to the consequence joor

(1) (Reply)

How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not / What Would U Do? / What Would A Man Ever Buy For A Lady And She Won`t Say What Did You Do For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.