Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. (890 Views)

Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / When Long-Distance Relationship Ends - Advice On Adjusting / Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by adams4real(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
There's this girl I really love,we are in the same department in church, we are friends and we really connect in so many areas, we also share common interest and we can be called best of friend when you see the way we play. I asked her out about two years ago but she said no, that she wanted T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ pursue her career; thinking that was initial gra gra, I tried again like six month later she still said status quo remains. I kept trying again and again and she stoped saying no and she wasn't saying yes either. But each time I tell her we disconnect for like three week as friends and gradually we come back. thoug we constantly stare at each other, wether we disconnect or not, And she keep telling me she doesn't like the way we disconnect each time we do it, that she really enjoy playing with me.
Two years later I decided T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ move on, so i asked another girl out, this girl waited for like 3month before she finally made up her mind T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ date me. So I decided I would follow this new girl.
Here the old one came back and started giving me the green light, and I'm already building my emotion for this new one.
Though if am asked T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ pick one I will surely go for the old one, cos we are naturally friends.
But at the same time I don't want T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ hurt the new girl's feeling, cos we already have emotions for each other.
So what would you do if you were in my shoes pls?
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by akinreals: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
follow your heart
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by HighChief4(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2011
You have to be sure the old gal is not coming back to be just friend with you and at the end you lose out, you have to be careful and go for what you want
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by Nautillus(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2011
In church, ?? Guy, Baba god dey see you oh, grin grin
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by yiboboy: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
Why is she coming back after u've gotten someone else? If the new girl is good enuff for u, bone that 1st girl! angry angry angry
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by adams4real(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
@high chief, WORD!!!, food for thought there. Thanks
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by Abbycrown(f): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2011
Go with the two. grin
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by HighChief4(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
adams4real:

@high chief, WORD!!!, food for thought there. Thanks

U welcome bro
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by tashanja(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
Never know what you've got till its gone.
Na jealousy dey chuck am now that you've move.
Without the second girl she probably wouldn't be giving you the green light.

You have 3 options:
1) Use the situation to your advantage and have both of them, on condition she would agree to play 2nd gf - which she'll likely accept, for obvious reasons.
2) Go back to her and eventually risk losing her anyway after she becomes comfortable and no longer has the challenge of competition.
3) Retain your present girl and lose out on a prefered potential relationship.

The choice is yours bro cool
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by deniyor: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
Tell the first girl you like her as a friend and you value her career lots. Cos of that you prefer to stay with the second girl.

Dude on a side note, I dont know how you wait for answers from ladies for years and months at a time. Continue that system and ladies will take you for a fool.
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by amefi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
Bros i wi advise you commit it to God. You being a worker in church shud understand what i'm talkin abt. Try fasting for three days, break ur fast wt light foods/ fruits in the evening, i promise u, God wi speak to u concerning ur wife to b. You mayb surprised that none of them is d 1. Wish u luck tho.
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by adams4real(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2011
@tshanja, this your options dey make me fear !o! Especialy the #2&3, I sure can't keep 2girl frends, it doesn't make sense T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ me as I consider it a ditsraction. I can easily go with the 2nd girl but I click better with the 1st girl during conversation, just a word we alredy flowing. Thanks anyway for the sdvice

@deniyor, , hmmmm its worth waiting for !o! When you know what you want. Its someone I want T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ stay with for the rest of my life, so I think its worth giving it what it takes.

@amefi, thanks bro, I think that's the best way T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ choose actually.
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by deniyor: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2011
Nah, its not worth waiting for. No one woman holds the key to anything. Show me a great lady and I will prove to you there are many greater ladies available.
If a lady likes you, then she likes you. I do not have time for mind games from ladies. If she says no, or give whatever excuse, I move on to one that is interested and straightforward. All that hard to get crap don't work on me. Attraction is not a choice so I do not think I need to convince a lady to be attracted to me or date me. She is either already attracted and willing to take a gamble or she is not.
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by deniyor: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2011
BTW, Its not that I haven't done the long waiting thing b4. I have waited for years for a ladies b4. I never got to close a deal in two years b4 I left naija. It only clicked after I had left, and I couldnt handle the long distance part. Got here and chased a girl for a year only to date for a 8 months.
All in all, I realise if you wait that long just to date women, it boils down to one thing - You got no game.
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by chiteny(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2011
Bros Let me just give you one option to this your predicament. Go with the new found love and dedicate all your time and everything to make sure the relationship goes fine. The first girl is just a distraction. She will only succeed in making leave this new found love cos of her jealousy and then tell you that you tow ar just friends and nothing more, making you lose on both sides. Trust me on this. Girls like these are big time wasters for guys who are serious. Know you are are hearing from someone who had an experience once.

but if you choose to go with the first girl, no wahala. Its your choice. but try not to write another story on NL about her breaking your heart and saying you two are just friends (probably after another 6months of one year)

Cheers!!
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by HighChief4(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^^^ I feel the same way too, cos its possible the first gal was seeing someone else hence she has been turning him down, but couldnt moster the courage to tell him. Now she sees he is slippin away with another she wants to come around again, probably when she confirms that he is not seeing the second gal anymore she will elope. The second girl seems to be the right person. I concur!!!
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by freecocoa(f): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2011
Op don't vex o but i can't help to notice that you don't add O to your T.just wondering as to your dilemma you should pray about it.
Re: Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. by DBestDoc(f): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2011
Well i suggest u go on with da new babe.
If destiny has it that u'll go back 2 d old one,perhaps someday things will work itself out.But dont abandon the new one cos it will hurt her.Afterall u were d one that asked her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gud luck

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Lady / Deleted / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.