Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. (963 Views)

Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. by bittyend(m): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2012
After reading my frenemy, Onila's thread about 'forever young', R'kelly's tune 'If I could turn back the hands of time' came to mind.... I remember that one girl, I wished I never broke up with.. That PYT that made me smile everyday, and I still love her loads..... Oi, I replaced her with green zoobie, and whores; but I miss her. I miss my PYT.. She was crazy sweet like Onila (she's a goddess, tho.. And Onila may be be fat and ugly sad). grin grin grin

R. Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsOPVCK745I
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
None so far, there's one in particular I wish I hadn't ever met. Guess I ain't met 'The One' yet.
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. by kelz88(f): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
If I was single I wouldn't go back to any of the exes . . . .goes against my rules, plus looking back there really was nothing special about those relationships. It was all just a part of growing up, I guess.
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. by bittyend(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
kelz88: If I was single I wouldn't go back to any of the exes . . . .goes against my rules, plus looking back there really was nothing special about those relationships. It was all just a part of growing up, I guess.

Have you ever heard about bittyend, the life changer, huh?
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. by bittyend(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2012
angry
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 22, 2012
LOL Onila has SUFFERED! grin grin

but that's my song btw!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm kind of in the that position. undecided cry
I am not ashamed or "too private" to say...me and my boo are taking "a break".
It happens. I miss him and I know he misses me but things need to be straightened out.
Love comes with sacrifices and that's just life.
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. by bittyend(m): 1:03am On Apr 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LOL Onila has SUFFERED! grin grin

but that's my song btw!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

How did she suffer?
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 22, 2012
bittyend: (she's a goddess, tho.. And Onila may be be fat and ugly sad). grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue
meanie.
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. by bittyend(m): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

tongue tongue tongue
meanie.

But she acts like a fat, lonely, bored, and ugly little girl, tho. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Talk About The EX You Want Back.. by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin smh!

(1) (Reply)

How Should I Handle This One / When She Asks Dis Jamb Question? / The Disadvantages Of Being hansome............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.