Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends (3306 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by mayorisaac: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
It all started around july last year(2015) i was on the bike going somewhere when i stumbled upon a girl which happens to be my friend's girlfriend & because we've seen eachother for long i stopped the bike to exchange plesantries & also have her contact (that day was wednesday), on thursday i called her & tease her to visit me on saturday, indeed she visited & after some sweet words & i made some move we both landed on the bed.

There is another girl who also is a friend's girlfriend infact am the one that connected both of them together, this second girl lives in the 2nd flat in my compound, after some time she used to complain to me that my friend don't give her full attention anymore... then it all started in september (lst yr also) when i went to their flat and convinced her that i can be keeping her company pending the time my friend (her boyfriend) will change...right on the couch in their sitting room we got laid & since then we've had it several times & the last one we had was on thur 31st of march.
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by mayorisaac: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please help me because its like am addicted to it, we've been engaging in the act times without number now, and have tried to stop it in the past but have been unable to having known that it is very very bad. I now realise i need help on strategies to stop doing this anymore. I want to stop having sxx with my friend's girlfriendS again. Please help me, i want to be free from this lust, what can i do?

mods pls do the needful so that i can get quick solution to this cruel act, pls.
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by SUPERPACK: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
get a knife and cut off your dick. its better to enter the kingdom of God without ur dick, than to go to hell with ur dick.

8 Likes

Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
U need help
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by ettaetta(m): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
U are a bad friend
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Bluezy13(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Get a girlfriend who loves sex.

But don't flare up when your friend does it to your girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Tell your friends you are having sex with their girlfriends. Believe me you, you will never do it again even in your next life.. What happened to the "GUYS CODE" ! angry

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by alobright17(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2016
How many male friend do you have keep yanshing their girls one by one maybe the help you need will come from there
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Dojupyo(f): 12:19am On Apr 04, 2016
You can stop having sex with them, you just don't want to..
If this is really true, then why are some ladies this mumish, idiotic and stupidic?
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Daniel2289(m): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Oya sing we me n let's dance...
U gonna REAP.... Just what u SOW.
U gonna REAP.... Just what u SOW

3 Likes

Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Emperorone(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2016
What help? If you can't caution your JT, then your end is near. Continue!
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by mayorisaac: 1:02am On Apr 04, 2016
Bluezy13:
Get a girlfriend who loves sex.

But don't flare up when you friend does it to your girlfriend
Getting a girlfriend? it never crossed my mind at all, have tried that & it didn't work cos i can't give them the attention & time needed
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by mayorisaac: 1:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Dojupyo:
If this is really true, then why are some ladies this mumish, idiotic and stupidic?
100% truth, i even hide some encounters so that you won't know have gone really really far and deep in this act.
i really want to stop it, i need help
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Bluezy13(m): 1:11am On Apr 04, 2016
mayorisaac:
Getting a girlfriend? it never crossed my mind at all, have tried that & it didn't work cos i can't give them the attention & time needed
But you can give your friends' girlfriends the attention needed.

You are a victim of self-absorption borne of Youthful exuberance.
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by mayorisaac: 1:11am On Apr 04, 2016
AirSultan:
Tell your friends you are having sex with their girlfriends. Believe me you, you will never do it again even in your next life.. What happened to the "GUYS CODE" ! angry
How did u want me to say it
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by SageNaruto(m): 2:24am On Apr 04, 2016
@mayorisaac you are a terrible friend angry
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Make friends with soldiers and I promise you, the first experience will help you not only to stop the addiction but also save you permanently from the sin of fornication.undecided
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Dygeasy(m): 2:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Dojupyo:
No. Some girls are suffering from generational curse. He just happened to meet a pair in a close space of time.
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Dygeasy(m): 3:01am On Apr 04, 2016
mayorisaac:
Don't be_stupid. Your help is not here.

Fix yourself and desist from such. You would do it to your brother someday. Probably your Uncle's wife too. Na so your life wahala go start.
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 04, 2016
mayorisaac:
Please help me because its like am addicted to it, we've been engaging in the act times without number now, and have tried to stop it in the past but have been unable to having known that it is very very bad. I now realise i need help on strategies to stop doing this anymore. I want to stop having sxx with my friend's girlfriendS again. Please help me, i want to be free from this lust, what can i do?

mods pls do the needful so that i can get quick solution to this cruel act, pls.
You can be merciful by passing one of those gals. I'll b visiting Ilorin on Thursdays. Let moi chat u up on watsapp??
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Switup: 5:24am On Apr 04, 2016
d op is tryna get his ribs cracked with NL replies.... truss me, he s laffin @ comments here n making fun too with his replies.....
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by ba7man(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2016
mayorisaac:

Someone else will have sex with your girlfriend and later on in life, your wife.
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by presentley: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2016
If only you and your friends are closer to settling down with a family, that ends it all. You have sex with their wives, they kill you. That way you simply Rest In Peace.
By the way, RIP in advance.
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by firstking01(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2016
undecided
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by gidimasters(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Mayorisaac, So U Bad Gan
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2016
mayorisaac:
just say it lol while standing like 6ft away from him.. Then run bro, run..
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2016
That's how some men die. Imagine those ur friends finds out. Hehehehehehehehehheehheeh
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by mayorisaac: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
gidimasters:
Mayorisaac, So U Bad Gan
My bro na everybody be thief wen d house don silent

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by stubbornman(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Daniel2289:
Oya sing we me n let's dance... U gonna REAP.... Just what u SOW. U gonna REAP.... Just what u SOW. U gonna REAP.... Just what u SOW. U gonna REAP.... Just what u SOW. U gonna REAP.... Just what u SOW. U gonna REAP.... Just what u SOW. U gonna REAP.... Just what u SOW U gonna REAP.... Just what u SOW.
* brings out talking drum and beats violently**
Re: HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends by Youngpo413: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
AirSultan:
just say it lol while standing like 6ft away from him.. Then run bro, run..
lol

(1) (Reply)

Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain / Five Ways To Get Pregnant Fast / Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.