Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? (3186 Views)

Virgins Are Rare In The Black Community. / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / Naija Girls Who Refer To Themselves As Virgins Are Not Really Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2012
WHY do Non-virgins get angry or upset when virgins are mentioned on NL?

am I the only that has observed this?
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
onila: WHY do Non-virgins get angry or upset when virgins are mentioned on NL?

no you not the only one considering you are a worn out old lady looking for a man as your family has put a pricetag on your head for any man even a trailer park trashy man to take you home. you are becoming a budden. onila, go and marrry na and stop this virgin and good girl image on nl. we both know you are way older only you have a fish brain. after you must have deposited your va~rgina to men in the past your next stop is getting a man on nl. how well is dt going for you because all the threads in the world wont change your deformity. now go on the street walk for eternity with mad men no man wants you. get it! fyi i am a virgin too but dts entirely my business wink

3 Likes

Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by KINGwax(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2012

onila, onila, onila, your posts these days are jst babbling and senseless
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by KevinII(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

no you not the only one considering you are a worn out old lady looking for a man as your family has put a pricetag on your head for any man even a trailer park trashy man to take you home. you are becoming a budden. onila, go and marrry na and stop this virgin and good girl image on nl. we both know you are way older only you have a fish brain. after you must have deposited your va~rgina to men in the past your next stop is getting a man on nl. how well is dt going for you because all the threads in the world wont change your deformity. now go on the street walk for eternity with mad men no man wants you. get it! fyi i am a virgin too but dts entirely my business wink
Am I supposed to believe you are a man? Sorry I don't. Are you by any means senkillz Killz or warevr? Just say yes or no sexkillz
Detective Alan Spears in da house everyone. Thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

ok hahahaha i see you are the former Natasha..the bald headed mo-ron . .lol y did u change your username?
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2012
onila:

ok hahahaha i see you are the former Natasha..the bald headed mo-ron . .lol y did u change your username?

you are a foolish matured woman! how am i natasha? that young girl dt is 19 or 18 is wiser than you even when you clock 50. happy bday in advance because dt day is soonest. old idiotic desperate fool, go and marry! virgin my foot, you have lost the elasticity of your vagina walls up to your belly like donkey years ago claiming virgin when my hands can locate your intestines. fyi natasha is prettier than you even if she goes headless tongue
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
Kevin_II:
Am I supposed to believe you are a man? Sorry I don't. Are you by any means senkillz Killz or warevr? Just say yes or no sexkillz

come what is wrong with you members. i am natasha and sexkillz! Ok I am Kelvin_11 too! Will I rest now detector omo detergent
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

you are a foolish matured woman! how am i natasha? that young girl dt is 19 or 18 is wiser than you even when you clock 50. happy bday in advance because dt day is soonest. old idiotic desperate fool, go and marry! virgin my foot, you have lost the elasticity of your vagina walls up to your belly like donkey years ago claiming virgin when my hands can locate your intestines. fyi natasha is prettier than you even if she goes headless tongue

Natasha sup dear? why did u change your username now? grin.....from the way u throw insults I will know its you lol grin....U Always used the word "deformity" so am not surprised its u
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
Kevin_II:

shes that bald headed Natasha.she just changed her username
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by neyostica: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2012

cos they dont got it anymore

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by KevinII(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

come what is wrong with you members. i am natasha and sexkillz! Ok I am Kelvin_11 too! Will I rest now detector omo detergent
Shattap there. Am Kevin not Kelvin and you are sexkillz admit it and shame da devil. But I wonder the kind of low self esteem that will make a man take up the persona of a woman and pretend she is crazy about him. Ha bros girls don finish for your area?
Detective Alan Spears everyone
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by bittyend(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
Pesin go die for NL with all these kids...

OP.. I'll like to be the first to beat your virgin pum. wink
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2012
neyostica:

cos they dont got it anymore

smiley I just love you because your real
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend: Pesin go die for NL with all these kids...

OP.. I'll like to be the first to beat your virgin pum. wink

lol when u have banged over 200 girls?
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by bittyend(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
onila:
lol when u have banged over 200 girls?

Onila nma, don't judge me based on my past, it was a learning process... The experience I acquired over the would only make it a better experience for you.. I'll teach you things you've never done before; and take you to the climax you would never imagine.. Let's get it cracking, babes. wink
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by neyostica: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2012
onila:

smiley I just love you because your real

lol, you cant blame your haters, i mean you are rich, beautiful, college student, virgin just to name a few, its evrythin they wish they are.
By the way, i offer services in hymen breaking. wink wink

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by neyostica: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

Onila nma, don't judge me based on my past, it was a learning process... The experience I acquired over the would only make it a better experience for you.. I'll teach it things you've never done before; and take you to the climax you would never imagine.. Let's get it cracking, babes. wink

grin grin grin grin grin
Onila biko
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by bittyend(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
neyostica:

grin grin grin grin grin
Onila biko

Nwanne, biko don't laugh at me.. grin grin grin grin

I was about e-breaking the hymen, before she got away.. And she's been addicted to crack since then.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I want my onila nma back, nwanne. sad
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Killz3(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
Kevin_II:
Shattap there. Am Kevin not Kelvin and you are sexkillz admit it and shame da devil. But I wonder the kind of low self esteem that will make a man take up the persona of a woman and pretend she is crazy about him. Ha bros girls don finish for your area?
Detective Alan Spears everyone
I am trojay, 190, onila, hawtin, anonymus11 anonymous12, sexkillz, killz, anonymus11_1, crown prince, mamalola19, mikael, sweetcocoa, bittyend, kelz88 and cowgurl. i interchange and use these usernames often, attack myself, create threads, create scandals, hit on myself, insult myself, just to be more popular. . . I am a drop out, gay, uneducated, jobless, molested a kid, in fact, all accusations are true. I just made them up with my numerous ID's just to seek attention.

There you go. . . I just confessed and admitted. . . Can i have my peace now?
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by MrsChima(f): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2012

So are you saying that you gets mad when virgins are mentioned? I know damn well YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN. wink wink

You have been used more times than Lil Kim. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2012

either i am lost...or.. undecided
because I haven't noticed this. The only person
who has an issue with anything pure is Snappia and
nobody pays her any mind. cheesy
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
LMAO@ Mrs.Chima & Ms.D calling everybody out!! grin
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by bittyend(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

either i am lost...or.. undecided
because I haven't noticed this. The only person
who has an issue with anything pure is Snappia and
nobody pays her any mind. cheesy

When can I lash your fat bum? wink
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

When can I lash your fat bum? wink

undecided

*runs FAR away!*
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by bittyend(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided

*runs FAR away!*

Let me get the juicy pum squirting, beau.. grin
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

Let me get the juicy pum squirting, beau.. grin

slap and drown yourself. grin
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by bittyend(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

slap and drown yourself. grin

Ok, I'll slap your fat bum - and drown my long john in ya punany.. wink
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
onila:

Natasha sup dear? why did u change your username now? grin.....from the way u throw insults I will know its you lol grin....U Always used the word "deformity" so am not surprised its u
[quote author=onila]

shes that bald headed Natasha.she just changed her username[/quote

your mother is d bald headed one, i diot! i thought by now your riches would have gotten her good chemotheraphy.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by omosexy1: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
its very easy even the font with that of sexkillz is d same. I always knew that guy was up to something always faking trying to b nice. maybe he is looking for a babe. Sorry oh Killz go and get a real life
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by cowgurl: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:

I am trojay, 190, onila, hawtin, anonymus11 anonymous12, sexkillz, killz, anonymus11_1, crown prince, mamalola19, mikael, sweetcocoa, bittyend, kelz88 and cowgurl. i interchange and use these usernames often, attack myself, create threads, create scandals, hit on myself, insult myself, just to be more popular. . . I am a drop out, gay, uneducated, jobless, molested a kid, in fact, all accusations are true. I just made them up with my numerous ID's just to seek attention.

There you go. . . I just confessed and admitted. . . Can i have my peace now?
Using my handle 2 cover up ur shame ryt? U nid 2 thank jaybee 4 bailin u out dummy. Lmsao @ can I have my peace now? Am way 2 smart 2 b u
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Killz3(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
omosexy1: [size=16pt]its very easy even the font with that of sexkillz is d same.[/size] I always knew that guy was up to something always faking trying to b nice. maybe he is looking for a babe. Sorry oh Killz go and get a real life
You are catastrophically myopic...

I use "Tempus sans itc" hawtin uses "Lucida sans Unicode". . .

Why are you so dumb?
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Killz3(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2012
cowgurl: Using my handle 2 cover up ur shame ryt? U nid 2 thank jaybee 4 bailin u out dummy. Lmsao @ can I have my peace now? Am way 2 smart 2 b u
You are sexkillz. . . Shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Decive Me / I Cant Satisfy Her / What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.