Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? (3194 Views)

Virgins Are Rare In The Black Community. / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / Naija Girls Who Refer To Themselves As Virgins Are Not Really Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2012
omosexy1: its very easy even the font with that of sexkillz is d same. I always knew that guy was up to something always faking trying to b nice. maybe he is looking for a babe. Sorry oh Killz go and get a real life

ITS so NOT Sexkills sad
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2012
omosexy1: its very easy even the font with that of sexkillz is d same. I always knew that guy was up to something always faking trying to b nice. maybe he is looking for a babe. Sorry oh Killz go and get a real life

why are you guys acting like babies. so every handle is nw sexkillz. if u ladies like him too why not tell him rather than use jealousy to infect us. please everyone should let this guy be.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
onila:

ITS so NOT Sexkills sad

come old woman go and find somewhere to bury yourself early because you a living corpse. let me attend to all these aprokos that are peddling allegations.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:

You are catastrophically myopic...

I use "Tempus sans itc" hawtin uses "Lucida sans Unicode". . .

Why are you so dumb?

~Killz~:

You are sexkillz. . . Shut up!

leave all of them to me. it is ladies matter, they are jealous of us
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

no you not the only one considering you are a worn out old lady looking for a man as your family has put a pricetag on your head for any man even a trailer park trashy man to take you home. you are becoming a budden. onila, go and marrry na and stop this virgin and good girl image on nl. we both know you are way older only you have a fish brain. after you must have deposited your va~rgina to men in the past your next stop is getting a man on nl. how well is dt going for you because all the threads in the world wont change your deformity. now go on the street walk for eternity with mad men no man wants you. get it! fyi i am a virgin too but dts entirely my business wink

I don't know if you are a b1tch or a dawg but seriously I don't give a flying Bleep. You really need to leave Onila the heck alone.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2012
Yes OP they're probably sad for giving up their virginity for blackberries. smiley

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
I thought nairaland was better than dis. I came to romance section just to see how fun it was cos its always on the front page. Guess I was wrong, u guys are behaving like kids. U ought to be ashamed.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
REALITY101: Yes OP they're probably sad for giving up their virginity for blackberries. smiley

grin
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
I thot they said Virgnitity is the lack of opportunity....so are ya all envying us?

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
joeydozzy: I thought nairaland was better than dis. I came to romance section just to see how fun it was cos its always on the front page. Guess I was wrong, u guys are behaving like kids. U ought to be ashamed.

Post from this zone get to front page because Nigerian/Africans adores bullshit smiley and uhmm Seun and his partners are Nigerians of-course
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
onila: I thot they said Virgnitity is the lack of opportunity....so are ya all envying us?

I can bet my Chevy Camaro ZL1 saying you are 99.1% far from being a virgin. No kidding
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
today's generation loves trash, Romance section is just so predictable either male/female bashing or virgin/non-virgin bashing, am yet to see lesbians and straight women bashing each other here before i know hope is lost.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
REALITY101:

I don't know if you are a b1tch or a dawg but seriously I don't give a flying Bleep. You really need to leave Onila the heck alone.

STFU i dont see how its any of your business. onila is aged enough to handle her ish on here but if you are her baby sitter explains what you look like in REALITY only an ugly old hag protects its kind. by d way your mom is d b1tch and ur dad is d dawg explain your scientifically rare mixed breed specie genes.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

STFU i dont see how its any of your business. onila is aged enough to handle her ish on here but if you are her baby sitter explains what you look like in REALITY only an ugly old hag protects its kind. by d way your mom is d b1tch and ur dad is d dawg explain your scientifically rare mixed breed specie genes.

You just signed a frustration contract with me. I will get back to your skanky nyash. Going out with some real people ttyl.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
onila: I thot they said Virgnitity is the lack of opportunity....so are ya all envying us?

envying who? onila oh please cut members some slack! I can't be bothered because my lawn tennis racket would fit well in your va~gina. To expantiate further, we are not of the same class the only difference is that you brag with what you don't have wink. The private ones know their worth. If you doubt me, i can invite you over to explore what you've only seen on Mtv cribs cool. Keep d ramblings going, I see its winning you some local thuggish fans!
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
REALITY101:

You just signed a frustration contract with me. I will get back to your skanky nyash. Going out with some real people ttyl.

bring it on. i have been dealing with frustrated members all day calling me sexkillz. I need one more for the road, y'all ranting is like beer to my heart. keep it comin!
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2012
*subscribes to the thread* where my popcorn ? angry
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by bittyend(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
These kids are still here??

Onila, break your damn virginity with a stick, and stop opening useless threads..
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Goldieluks: 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend: These kids are still here??

Onila, break your damn virginity with a stick, and stop opening useless threads..
shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by NawaO1(m): 12:11am On Apr 22, 2012
@Hawtin,I think ‎​Ɣøû are not only a depressed fellow but also a case-study for the doctors at Yaba(left) should serious consider.
@onila,abeg go find a guy with ONILA thing to help ‎​Ɣøû
And for non virgins getting upset,it is a simple case of "u can't eat your cake and still have it"

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 12:16am On Apr 22, 2012
Na wa O:
@Hawtin,I think ‎​Ɣøû are not only a depressed fellow but also a case-study for the doctors at Yaba(left) should serious consider.
@onila,abeg go find a guy with ONILA thing to help ‎​Ɣøû
And for non virgins getting upset,it is a simple case of "u can't eat your cake and still have it"

have u finished or you still have more from where you wrote it down. take your time in exhibiting your foolishness. After you are done, get a 2 years old to read and make sense out of the rubbish you wrote. You need a primary school teacher because you brain level is below failure. Idiot what did i write to warrant what you wrote, you just want to be noticed, it sucks when just one guy is getting all d glory. Ode! You are what? you are a fool as my baby killz would say.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 12:18am On Apr 22, 2012
bittyend: These kids are still here??

dont talk abt my pride like that....i know u wish u can bang a sweet priceless virgin like me
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 22, 2012
these virgin thread is getting irritating, virgin this virgin that,we know u're proud to be one, but pls stop making virgin threads, why not just make a badge and wear it on ur chest,nobody is saying virginity is not good,but the no of v threads is getting outta control
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 22, 2012
onila:

dont talk abt my pride like that....i know u wish u can bang a sweet priceless virgin like me

Miss its not everyone day wants to bang a virgin. Me personally cannot and wont
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Killz3(m): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2012
pc guru: these virgin thread is getting irritating, virgin this virgin that,we know u're proud to be one, but pls stop making virgin threads, why not just make a badge and wear it on ur chest,nobody is saying virginity is not good,but the no of v threads is getting outta control
Look at it this way. . . Repeating to herself the importance of her virginity actually helps her remain one, because she wants to remain one. onila is an introvert, and would rather talk to NL, than her diary! I understand her better now.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 22, 2012
i somehow get the feeling she's a teen with too much access to the internet, most of her questions are kinda "typical"
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 22, 2012
pc guru: i somehow get the feeling she's a teen with too much access to the internet, most of her questions are kinda "typical"

Teen out here to have fun smiley
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Killz3(m): 12:40am On Apr 22, 2012
pc guru: i somehow get the feeling she's a teen with too much access to the internet, most of her questions are kinda "typical"
She is not a teen. I just understood the kind of person she is. She is a nice person if you do come close to her, but she has been hurt in the past and will rather spend time online with faceless people, than the real people around her, who may hurt her once more. . . It's just a phase that'll pass.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 12:41am On Apr 22, 2012

i am in my early twenties tho
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 22, 2012
big deal who hasn't been hurt before ? its just that threads like this incite arguments and bashing. i spend more time online with people than in person cuz of mine job nature you don't see me creating threads that sparks arguments. anyway Onila am sure you are cool person.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Killz3(m): 12:51am On Apr 22, 2012
pc guru: big deal who hasn't been hurt before ? its just that threads like this incite arguments and bashing. i spend more time online with people than in person cuz of mine job nature you don't see me creating threads that sparks arguments. anyway Onila am sure you are cool person.
Humans don't think alike. The way we react when we are hurt by our close friends, differs. This is who she is!
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by KevinII(m): 12:55am On Apr 22, 2012
~Killz~:

I am trojay, 190, onila, hawtin, anonymus11 anonymous12, sexkillz, killz, anonymus11_1, crown prince, mamalola19, mikael, sweetcocoa, bittyend, kelz88 and cowgurl. i interchange and use these usernames often, attack myself, create threads, create scandals, hit on myself, insult myself, just to be more popular. . . I am a drop out, gay, uneducated, jobless, molested a kid, in fact, all accusations are true. I just made them up with my numerous ID's just to seek attention.

There you go. . . I just confessed and admitted. . . Can i have my peace now?
go and sin no more. repent of your ways and seek redemption and you shall be free indeed
Detective Alan Spears everyone. Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Avoid Men? / Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. / Creativity At Its Peak! See What A Chelsea Fan Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.