Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? (3193 Views)

Virgins Are Rare In The Black Community. / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / Naija Girls Who Refer To Themselves As Virgins Are Not Really Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by NawaO1(m): 12:55am On Apr 22, 2012
[size=8pt][/size]
hawtin:

have u finished or you still have more from where you wrote it down. take your time in exhibiting your foolishness. After you are done, get a 2 years old to read and make sense out of the rubbish you wrote. You need a primary school teacher because you brain level is below failure. Idiot what did i write to warrant what you wrote, you just want to be noticed, it sucks when just one guy is getting all d glory. Ode! You are what? you are a fool as my baby killz would say.
[quote][/quote][s][/s]

L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿ were re Ooº°˚ Ooº°˚ .where the rope at?Mad folks too D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get baby for NL. Na wa Ooº°˚ Ooº°˚
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 22, 2012
@Sexkillz i wish i cud understand that,but am someone that don't keep much company after all you're more likely to be "betrayed/killed/disappointed" by someone close to you than a stranger. but hey we're different i guess.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 1:15am On Apr 22, 2012
Kevin_II:
go and sin no more. repent of your ways and seek redemption and you shall be free indeed
Detective Alan Spears everyone. Thank me later

what is wrong with you? why are you acting like a kid just fresh on the internet. killz and hawtin are two different handles.
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 1:18am On Apr 22, 2012
Na wa O:
[size=8pt][/size][s][/s]

L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿ were re Ooº°˚ Ooº°˚ .where the rope at?Mad folks too D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get baby for NL. Na wa Ooº°˚ Ooº°˚

boring!!!!! yarning oops!!!!! your bs is stinking the air we breath!!!!! is that all you can come up with? keep trying it would take the second coming of our lord to get there. you are a low life, accept your fate or grind your skull in the blender. we wont miss a waste, would we?
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 22, 2012
hawtin at some point won't you get emotionally drained responding to every insults at you. -_-
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by hawtin: 1:22am On Apr 22, 2012
pc guru: hawtin at some point won't you get emotionally drained responding to every insults at you. -_-

i removed the emotions from me a long time. i reason with my panties cool
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 22, 2012
for some reason i don't believe you, you're just taking advantage of the fact that you're are faceless and can say whatever you want or act in ways that don't portray your real behavior, u're just feeding us ur internet persona. can you honestly say you think with ur panties. (-_-)
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 1:38am On Apr 22, 2012
pc guru: for some reason i don't believe you, you're just taking advantage of the fact that you're are faceless and can say whatever you want or act in ways that don't portray your real behavior, u're just feeding us ur internet persona. can you honestly say you think with ur panties. (-_-)

true sha lol
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2012
Yawns
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by KINGwax(m): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2012
~Killz~:

I am trojay, 190, onila, hawtin, anonymus11 anonymous12, sexkillz, killz, anonymus11_1, crown prince, mamalola19, mikael, sweetcocoa, bittyend, kelz88 and cowgurl. i interchange and use these usernames often, attack myself, create threads, create scandals, hit on myself, insult myself, just to be more popular. . . I am a drop out, gay, uneducated, jobless, molested a kid, in fact, all accusations are true. I just made them up with my numerous ID's just to seek attention.

There you go. . . I just confessed and admitted. . . Can i have my peace now?
no, but u can shut your fucck up!
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by KINGwax(m): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

So are you saying that you gets mad when virgins are mentioned? I know damn well YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN. wink wink

You have been used more times than Lil Kim. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
that's my sweetie
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Killz3(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2012
KINGwax: no, but u can shut your fucck up!
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by KINGwax(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2012
Kevin_II:
go and sin no more. repent of your ways and seek redemption and you shall be free indeed
Detective Alan Spears everyone. Thank me later
why don't u jst put that crap in your signature if it so much turns u on?
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Excelboi(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2012
Kidz gon' aloof!!! Enjoy ur sunday
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by 190: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2012
Some people really need 2 get a life on this nl

most of dem on this thread!
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
190: Some people really need 2 get a life on this nl

most of dem on this thread!

U are part of it
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by nene1: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
@ Onila: I agree. A lot of girls are quick to shut down the notion of being a virgin, especially if you are one waiting for marriage. I think a lot of them feel guilty about losing it and take it out on girls who have not made that mistake. Virgin remind them of what they SHOULD be. Most of us here are either Christians or Muslims, and in both religions premarital sex is wrong.

I normally don't discuss things like this with other girls to avoid jealousy. When we do happen to have conversations about men and it leads to the topic, I deflect the question. A lot them assume that you are trying to act holier than thou when you say you are a virgin so that is why I think it is something to keep to yourself since it is a private matter. I am only saying it on here b/c I am anonymous here, but in person, no one has an idea. The only one who will know is my future husband. It is a private matter.

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by neyostica: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
nene1: @ Onila: I agree. A lot of girls are quick to shut down the notion of being a virgin, especially if you are one waiting for marriage. I think a lot of them feel guilty about losing it and take it out on girls who have not made that mistake. Virgin remind them of what they SHOULD be. Most of us here are either Christians or Muslims, and in both religions premarital sex is wrong.

I normally don't discuss things like this with other girls to avoid jealousy. When we do happen to have conversations about men and it leads to the topic, I deflect the question. A lot them assume that you are trying to act holier than thou when you say you are a virgin so that is why I think it is something to keep to yourself since it is a private matter. I am only saying it on here b/c I am anonymous here, but in person, no one has an idea. The only one who will know is my future husband. It is a private matter.

nice wink wink wink
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2012
nene1: @ Onila: I agree. A lot of girls are quick to shut down the notion of being a virgin, especially if you are one waiting for marriage. I think a lot of them feel guilty about losing it and take it out on girls who have not made that mistake. Virgin remind them of what they SHOULD be. Most of us here are either Christians or Muslims, and in both religions premarital sex is wrong.

this girls u get sense 2 much!!! smiley
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
onila:

this girls u get sense 2 much!!! smiley

Open your legs lemme check for something
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
REALITY101:

Open your legs lemme check for something

grin what do u want 2 find inside?
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
onila:

grin what do u want 2 find inside?

I need a virgin for sacrifice
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by onila(f): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2012
REALITY101:

I need a virgin for sacrifice

sacrifice 4 what?
Re: WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2012
onila:

sacrifice 4 what?

Hindu fest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Hello, Spoof Of Hermes / Don't Do This When You Visit A Girl Or Your GF / Top 15 List Of Guys That Should Contest For Mr Nairaland 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.