Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10533447 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Keky:
But you lost to 10 men.
Barca sef dey luz to 10 men, I ask u again, wen last ur team don comot Bayern for ucl?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

we defeated the same team, with dere 11 players , the previous season....they had to weaken us defensively this season to win us (Signed our Defender who was the match winner)

How many times Bayern don flog ur team comot from UCL. cheesy

Bayern is a top team in Europe unlike PSG which is a second tier team yet they molested Chelski even with a man down not even playing defensively
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Krasid:
I never knew Luiz was so important to the Chelsea set-up that his departure 'weakened' the current EPL champions.
Ansa ds questions , u will get ur ansas.
Where was David Luiz when we defeated PSG and sent them parking in 2013/2014 season?

Where was David Luiz when PSG defeated us and sent us parking in 2014/2015 season ?

Who was the match winner for PSG, who won the MOTM.
who jubilated most like his life depended on the 2-2 draw??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tval:
He should better stay where he is. I would have loved him to come, but the transfer fee shocked shocked
Don't worry he isn't coming...

Infact no one is coming. Instead Oscar is off to Juve! Mou could make do with Solanke. 8-)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Spy360:

Infact no one is coming. Instead Oscar is off to Juve! Mou could make do with Solanke. 8-)
August 2. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Bayern is a top team in Europe unlike PSG which is a second tier team yet they molested Chelski even with a man down not even playing defensively

Lol....PSG nd Chelsea, which team spends more on transfer and Wages??
why wud u rank them second tier?

Even PSG spends more on transfer and wages than Bayern these days, abi na lie??

Why shouldn't they strive to win Titles with all their star players and position in their league.

When ur team defeated Barca 7-0, were they able to do that again this season, ??

Only a man like you would expect Chelsea to win PSG team for 2 consecutive seasons after buying our defender for a world record 50million with star players like Ibra, Pastore, Lavezzi, Sirigu, Motta, Silva, Cavani, Matuidi....most of their attackers are even better than Chelsea's attackers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
WHen was the last time PSG played the CL semi not to talk of finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
WHen was the last time PSG played the CL semi not to talk of finals
Is dt now enuf reason for them not to try to win Chelsea who aren't better than them, talk of anything, how's Chelsea bigger than PSG with all the quality players in their rank.....
PSG team that need not park the beat a Barca team at the group stages, do u even know what u r talking about at all??
Are they a small team now? when did the Arab guys became the owners, tell me when they signed Ibra, Cavani, Lavezzi, Veratti, Silva, Luiz and Lucas Moura?
shey na 10 years ago ni, it's only you that will expect them to shine in Europe without those players who signed 2,3 seasons ago when they became richer like Man city.

Their owners even had to promise them £180k each to win Chelsea, make den kon dey look like mumu abi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
una really get time with this PSG CHelsea back and forth!!!

Please someone wake me when chelsea kicks that oscar out of london back to italy, brazil anywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chelsea has played a lot of CL semi finals played 2 finals and won the CL

Can you say the same about PSG?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

u be one kind sentimental old man, are u saying Chelsea has a better squad than PSG??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

you sure dey born u so??
Your stupidity and foolishness is alarming,.
Hopeless fool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

you sure dey born u so??
Your stupidity and foolishness is alarming,.
Hopeless fool
quote and run mental
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na Turan una dey use do yeye for this thread?
It seems you guys haven't watched him play much!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
28years old @ 29mil? When is not even half d quality of messi or ronaldo,we sure dont nid him @least not for that price.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
190theclown:
una really get time with this PSG CHelsea back and forth!!!

Please someone wake me when chelsea kicks that oscar out of london back to italy, brazil anywhere undecided

grin We all know you so much dislike him.. Afterall he was the reason why Mourinho sold Your best player to Man U.. grin

Don't worry, we gonna wake you Up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
homesteady:

Who said anything to Underate his ability... But buying a 28 year Old at 29 milla is kind of too much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
homesteady:

Who doesn't know Turan Arda?

The problem with his transfer is that at this stage of his career, he doesn't come along with a resell value. And for us who have a mini version of him in Willian, he hardly appeals.

Paying as much as 29mil for a player who'd soon turn 30 is one senseless transfer that shouldn't happen.

Come to think of it, Barca are banned from making transfers till next year. Even if a pre-contract agreement is struck for the player, he'd only join you guys next year, when he must have turned 30.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Any1 remember Mario Pašalić? ? He played for Elche last season and Now he has signed for Monaco On loan..

Good Good Business.. Gonna play in the Champions league..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2015
It has been 60 days since Chelsea last won the league. Man Utd 801 days. assnal 3700 days. Liverpool 9187 days.

Twitter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Ibime:

Ogbeni shush!

Tell that boy to accept correction and stop arguing foolishness with strong head, dazall.
why should I accept correction from you when you fail to understand my point. I heard barca wants him too, are they going to play him on the wing? Answer me..I meant beside matic not behind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Spy360:

what I think will happen; oscar +cash for pogba(still think he is over priced though), turan or fab to play no 10 role while pogba or fab to play beside matic depending on the opponent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chimerase2: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
#mufc has agred a deal of 9m. For turan but he wanted chelsea but chelsea is not interested in de 9 year old grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bandely(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
It is official, Falcao loan has been agreed! angry angry angry www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/07/falcao-loan-agreed.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Another nonsense agreement, why would they include buy-option for 35 million pounds angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mou u now hv ur wish. If I use ear hear gud and bad egg omelet from ur mouth dis season ehn.....! Na thunder go fire yah yansh angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chai....! After rejecting us twice he finally gets to sign with both legs gone angry angry na me dis deal pain pass angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
diggz:
Chai....! After rejecting us twice he finally gets to sign with both legs gone angry angry na me dis deal pain pass angry angry

no pain u reach me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
he wont score up to 5 goals....i maintain what i said....useless striker...Torres the second
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
The useless Man better win us the UCL like Torres did in his own time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
If it was the time of robben and joe cole, falcao may have a lotta tap-in opportunities to feed from. But, in this era of willians who is hardly interested in attacking and never delivers a good cross, it will surely be difficult for that tired leg called falcao.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
hensben:
why should I accept correction from you when you fail to understand my point. I heard barca wants him too, are they going to play him on the wing? Answer me..I meant beside matic not behind.

Mr Stronghead, you done come again.

He can't play beside Matic nor behind Matic.

He has never been a central midfielder.

You specifically said "he does not play on the wing" when he is known worldwide as a winger.

When will you stop being strongheaded and just STFU!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), FergieRaww(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.