Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10499012 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (19145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bimffo:

grin We all know you so much dislike him.. Afterall he was the reason why Mourinho sold Your best player to Man U.. grin

Don't worry, we gonna wake you Up.

angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
bandely:
It is official, Falcao loan has been agreed! angry angry angry www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/07/falcao-loan-agreed.html
Tval:
Another nonsense agreement, why would they include buy-option for 35 million pounds angry
diggz:
Mou u now hv ur wish. If I use ear hear gud and bad egg omelet from ur mouth dis season ehn.....! Na thunder go fire yah yansh angry
diggz:
Chai....! After rejecting us twice he finally gets to sign with both legs gone angry angry na me dis deal pain pass angry angry
grin grin grin miracles do happen ooh!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Falcao will score at least 15 goals in all competition this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Amen....!

But seriously dis one na torres 2.0. Dem swear for us with useless strikers angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ibime:

Mr Stronghead, you done come again.

He can't play beside Matic nor behind Matic.

He has never been a central midfielder.

You specifically said "he does not play on the wing" when he is known worldwide as a winger.

When will you stop being strongheaded and just STFU!

Bwuahahahahahahaha!gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
diggz:
Amen....!

But seriously dis one na torres 2.0. Dem swear for us with useless strikers angry
Oh ye of little faith.tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
MOU better sign correct players after signing useless falcao and letting petr go to arsenal in the same transfer window.

And we do not nid turan oooooo....! Which kind useless deals dis club dey mk dis time around ehn? To even think I had loads of expectation bcuz of last seasons signings ehn..!

Ramires offered a new deal and oscar is still in the squad angry

Mikel neva still go turkey?

Where all the talk of Witsel,griezman and co. enta?

Y b say na old cargos we deybchase everywhere?

Sitdon look activated till the season starts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Danhumprey:
Oh ye of little faith.tongue

Thank you. I can see how much faith u guys had in him tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
diggz:

Thank you. I can see how much faith u guys had in him tongue
Our faith was as small as a mustard seed,even to the very end.grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fowl-cow! He won't lay eggs and he won't Mooooou.

So Mou wouldn't need to make omlettes. It's gonna be 'hello Blues' and down the road I go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Since Salah has rejected Fiorentina and his agent has stated he is joining another Italian Club, I'm expecting serious cash for him this summer - say £18m from Inter Milan. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Our transfer dealings so far : -10/5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Falcao is better than Drogba. in terms of output.. So, I am cool with it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ibime:
Since Salah has rejected Fiorentina and his agent has stated he is joining another Italian Club, I'm expecting serious cash for him this summer - say £18m from Inter Milan. cheesy

Fiorentina are preparing a lawsuit against him.

Them wan sign am by force.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oscar lost his cousin today. RIP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tval:
Oscar lost his cousin today. RIP

Damn.

RIP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Grab a seat, take a sip of alcohol and think about Falcao's deal, only then will you realise we just pulled out one of the best deals of the summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:02am On Jul 04, 2015
Oscar the hype man. Everybody's price is going up, his price is reducing, despiting being given first team shirt for Chelsea and Brazil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Grab a seat, take a sip of alcohol and think about Falcao's deal, only then will you realise we just pulled out one of the best deals of the summer.

pffft.

Deals are measured by productivity. Because someone priced a molue at £50m does not mean you should be happy to buy it at £10m.

Remy scored double the goals of Falcao in half the minutes last season, so how does paying Falcao £140k (plus £3m loan fee) represent a deal when ninjas like Remy are on £70k. Codswallop!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2015
I don't usually believe in Daily Express but I believe this headline is true:

"Jose Mourinho demands super-agent Jorge Mendes sells Chelsea flop Juan Cuadrado"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Ibime:

pffft.

Deals are measured by productivity. Because someone priced a molue at £50m does not mean you should be happy to buy it at £10m.

Remy scored double the goals of Falcao in half the minutes last season, so how does paying Falcao £140k (plus £3m loan fee) represent a deal when ninjas like Remy are on £70k. Codswallop!

Boss did you really sip an alcohol as adviced? cheesy

Looking at it from many angles:

- Even if Falcao earn £180k a week with us, that amount to around £7m for the year all costs inclusive. If you consider the going rate for a Charlie Austin is £16m and Benteke £32m, without including salaries, it's a fairly inexpensive deal. We also no longer have the £80k a week Drogba was costing on our books, so it's more than manageable.

- The report I heard has it that instead of paying the substantial sum of £7m, we only gave Monaco Mario Pasalic on loan. In essence, we get Falcao for free and get to develop one of our most promising prospects in the process.

- With Falcao, Remy and Costa, we are well covered in the striking department. Drogba whom Falcao is replacing, only needed to make minimal contributions last term.

- If Falcao Performs well and Pasalic develops well, it's a big win. If Falcao doesn't perform well but Pasalic develops well, it's still a big win. If both players fail to perform well, then it's a disappointment but more so b'cos of Pasalic than Falcao.

We don't need to wait on Falcao to bang in the goals before this deal get to be considered a success. Looking at it from other angles, we practically nailed a no-risk signing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Ibime:

"Jose Mourinho demands super-agent Jorge Mendes sells Chelsea flop Juan Cuadrado"

Metro, Daily express and Daily star knows sensationalism by surname. I don't take them serious.

There are better news outlets in the UK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:34am On Jul 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:
you dy mind themsmileysmiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 4:45am On Jul 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

- Even if Falcao earn £180k a week with us, that amount to around £7m for the year all costs inclusive. If you consider the going rate for a Charlie Austin is £16m and Benteke £32m, without including salaries, it's a fairly inexpensive deal. We also no longer have the £80k a week Drogba was costing on our books, so it's more than manageable.

- The report I heard has it that instead of paying the substantial sum of £7m, we only gave Monaco Mario Pasalic on loan. In essence, we get Falcao for free and get to develop one of our most promising prospects in the process.

- With Falcao, Remy and Costa, we are well covered in the striking department. Drogba whom Falcao is replacing, only needed to make minimal contributions last term.

- If Falcao Performs well and Pasalic develops well, it's a big win. If Falcao doesn't perform well but Pasalic develops well, it's still a big win. If both players fail to perform well, then it's a disappointment but more so b'cos of Pasalic than Falcao.

We don't need to wait on Falcao to bang in the goals before this deal get to be considered a success. Looking at it from other angles, we practically nailed a no-risk signing.
With due respect, your thoughts and judgements are beclouded with sentiments.

Even common sense will tell you that you can't exchange Falcao with Pasalic just like that- I mean Man Utd paid £34m for one season. Pasalic was only to cushion that bill and give Monaco something to cheer them up. How can Monaco be coughing out Falcao's salary for you to enjoy?

Again you get Benteke for £32m for 5years, that's about a llittle above £6m per year, which you can still trade for at least half the purchase price after sapping every juice in him.

So from a neutral stand, Falcao can only be a good deal if he scores goals that help Chelsea retain the league or win the UCL. If not bad deal, too risky. That guy may just be milking Premier league and funding Monaco.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Bimffo:
Falcao is better than Drogba. in terms of output.. So, I am cool with it.

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:02am On Jul 04, 2015
Ibime:

Haba! grin

Make una give d guy chance to prove himself na... tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:14am On Jul 04, 2015
coded01:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes! You are not a Chelsea Fan, So I don't expect you to Understand..

Even with his Stupìd season at ManU, He had the same number of goals as Drogba in the League..

He had more shot per game.. He had a Better shot accuracy. He had a very good number of completed passes, better than Drogba's own.

I can Virtually count the number of successful passes Drogba had last season..

So, YES! He is better than the 3rd Striker we had last season..

NO OFFENCE, King Drog.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Metro, Daily express and Daily star knows sensationalism by surname. I don't take them serious.

There are better news outlets in the UK.

You stay here all day and abandon your wife huh sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2015
grin Too good not to post here

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2015
"I am very happy to be joining Chelsea and can't
wait to start training and help with our aim of
retaining the league title and being successful in
Europe," Falcao told the club's official website. naso cup day hungry falcao grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Backward reasoning.

We have ready made 3rd striker in Traore at no cost, who is better than Falcao currently.

I don't see how shelling circa £10m for Falcao for one season is good business.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2015
Spy360:
With due respect, your thoughts and judgements are beclouded with sentiments.

I got nothing for the man Falcao, so how can my opinion on my club's transfer be assumed to be visceral?

#Spy360:
Even common sense will tell you that you can't exchange Falcao with Pasalic just like that- I mean Man Utd paid £34m for one season. Pasalic was only to cushion that bill and give Monaco something to cheer them up. How can Monaco be coughing out Falcao's salary for you to enjoy?

Common sense will tell you that through negotiations, Monaco can agree to have Pasalic on loan whilst having Falcao's huge wage off their books.

We're not Manyoo who were silly to pay that much for a player who was off the back of an ACL. United's desperation to lure back top names to the club last season saw them make hell of inane signings, which Falcao happened to be one of.

Chelsea on the other hand refused to get mugged by Monaco. Simples.

#spy360:
Again you get Benteke for £32m for 5years, that's about a llittle above £6m per year, which you can still trade for at least half the purchase price after sapping every juice in him.

Hogwash.

It doesn't make any sense to spend as much as £32m on a player who'd be a huge wage earner only to relegate them to the bench.

Falcao would be happy to ride the bench at Chelsea, that's something you dare not say about an expensive Benteke.

#spy360:
So from a neutral stand, Falcao can only be a good deal if he scores goals that help Chelsea retain the league or win the UCL. If not bad deal, too risky. That guy may just be milking Premier league and funding Monaco.

Chelsea fans are baulking over this transfer not because of the wage but because of Falcao's performance.

Even if Falcao came at no price at all, our fans would still bat an eyelash over his move.

Unlike many fans, I'm unfazed. If we can carry along Drogba who isn't better than Falcao, then we can do it with the Colombian.

Yes we can!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (19145) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Caicedobets(m), Thazard(m), Yustash001(m), Taguchi, Bluelines69, KanielOutis92, A001, AlphaNugget(m), Obere4u, chelseabmw(m), larride(m), Leyqute(m), Agadinaagwuofe, Segedinho(m), Ibime(m), rooftops, chidekings(m), enigma0, Scharck(m), BlueMann and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.