Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10447530 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Ibime:

Backward reasoning.

We have ready made 3rd striker in Traore at no cost, who is better than Falcao currently.

I don't see how shelling circa £10m for Falcao for one season is good business.

This Traore guy....Is he actually that good?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2015
standd:

You stay here all day and abandon your wife huh sad

C'mon boo, this is what you call male bonding. Discussing football with people you share a thing in common with, such camaraderie happens to be rare..

Not saying I'd place it over our bedroom hours. Jesus fvcking Christ! What beats our romp in the bed? cheesy

How are you wife?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2015
" am very happy to be joining Chelsea and can't
wait to start training and help with our aim of
retaining the league title
".....falcao

See his mouth like "our aim"....

Our aim ke? You follow win am? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Emaprince:
".....falcao

Uan no go leave falcao for mecheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

C'mon boo, this is what you call male bonding. Discussing football with people you share a thing in common with, such camaraderie happens to be rare..

Not saying I'd place it over our bedroom hours. Jesus fvcking Christ! What beats our romp in the bed? cheesy

How are you wife?

All these your grammars are unnecessary undecided

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:
grin Too good not to post here
He was a failure at the so called 'world best club', he'll succeed in Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Emaprince:
".....falcao

You get time sha grin..

Other news .. A.Madrid looking to sign cuadrado grin as Arda's replacement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
dyabman:

You get time sha grin..

Other news .. A.Madrid looking to sign cuadrado grin as Arda's replacement.

In the Central midfield I guess cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
dopeJemi:

In the Central midfield I guess cheesy

You dey look for trouble this guy grin cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
dyabman:

You dey look for trouble this guy grin cool

I come in peace grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by davies123: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cech is Cheslea lengend having been in the club for about 11 years...he deserves respect from fans...but this is my position on his transfer as a chelsea fan:

Abrahamovic(Chelsea owner) opted to honor him by not just allowing him to leave but also to choose any club of his choice and I feel he should reciprocted the respect by moving to any other top club but arsenal fc ...this would have been a good way to show respect to Jose mourhino and cheslea as a club...

Whats Your reaction on cechs departure to arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
davies123:
Cech is Cheslea lengend having been in the club for about 11 years...he deserves respect from fans...but this is my position on his transfer as a chelsea fan:
Abrahamovic(Chelsea owner) opted to honor him by not just allowing him to leave but also to choose any club of his choice and I feel he should reciprocted the respect by moving to any other top club but arsenal fc ...this would have been a good way to show respect to Jose mourhino and cheslea as a club...
Respect you say?

Was he shown any respect when courtois arrived? You guys forgot he was a legend when you tossed him aside

Na now when he don go arsenal una wan know say na legend so he suppose show respect

Una eyes don shine ba grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Copa America final, what time is it? Abi dem don play am?

I haven't watched a single match since the tournament started. Make I manage watch the final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
davies123:

mate ,he chose family above any other thing n if u were in his shoes ,u would do d same thing ,he has a young family in London n his two kids r going to school dia ,de need dia father to be around in dis formative years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
dopeJemi:

All these your grammars are unnecessary undecided

Very very unnecessary. What do you expect from a guy who made F9 in English Language?

It's tiring. The lad keeps speaking grammar like say Govt dash am free education.

We need to stop him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Very very unnecessary. What do you expect from a guy who made F9 in English Language?

It's tiring. The lad keeps speaking grammar like say Govt dash am free education.

We need to stop him.

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
davies123:

Mr.Man,family comes first. Wtf is wrong with people like you,huh? Cech gave the 'excuse' that his family want to stay in London and being a good family man,he decide to honour their wish and chose a club in London,a top club for that matter. And it's just unfortunate that out of all the clubs in London,he chose to sign for Arsenal,which is a 'top' club to him. How's that difficult for you lots to understand? He coulda chosen to go to any other club,but because of his family,he chose to sign for Arsenal. Case closed. I know how hard this may be,but Pete's sake,get used to it. Are you lots gonna sacrifice for making a decision that he feels is better for him and his family? Jeez!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
So falcao even cut him wage per week at 50%,cheesy the guy really mean to be blue o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
dopeJemi:

undecided

That can't be the only observation na.

Spill them bruh, I'm eager to learn.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Danhumprey:
Mr.Man,family comes first. Wtf is wrong with people like you,huh? Cech gave the 'excuse' that his family want to stay in London and being a good family man,he decide to honour their wish and chose a club in London,a top club for that matter. And it's just unfortunate that out of all the clubs in London,he chose to sign for Arsenal,which is a 'top' club to him. How's that difficult for you lots to understand? He coulda chosen to go to any other club,but because of his family,he chose to sign for Arsenal. Case closed. I know how hard this may be,but Pete's sake,get used to it. Are you lots gonna sacrifice for making a decision that he feels is better for him and his family? Jeez!

dude u get time, he don go already weda for family or not, life moves on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

That can't be the only observation na.

Spill them bruh, I'm eager to learn.

Na you sabi, all I know is that they are unnecessary... you don't have to force it, let it flow

Nihilist, coogar, A-40, sailorXY, elampiro, ibime and majority of our guys are perfect examples.. be eager to learn from them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
At a Gay wedding, the priest was confused how to declare the 2men as husband and wife.
After a long silence, the priest said,''I hearby pronounce you MAN-UNITED''

tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Former Blue, Nicholas Anelka, signs for Mumbai City FC in India.

If I'm not mistaken, this is his 12th club so far.

#Nomad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Na you sabi, all I know is that they are unnecessary... you don't have to force it, let it flow

Nihilist, coogar, A-40, sailorXY, elampiro, ibime and majority of our guys are perfect examples.. be eager to learn from them cheesy

You pointed out the error not these names you're reeling out, what have they got to do with anything?

Before one makes a correction, he must know better. So don't tell me na me sabi. I no sabi anything.

Any other observation sire or are you that dumb that you can't defend your views?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Messi has now lost 2 int'l finals in the space of one year. Chai, which kain bad luck be this?

But somewhere, Ronaldo is smiling broadly grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 05, 2015
timbros:
Former Blue, Nicholas Anelka, signs for Mumbai City FC in India.

If I'm not mistaken, this is his 12th club so far.

#Nomad

This time around not as a footballer, Nico just moved into management.

He's the new manager of Mumbai City FC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Been peeping Pasalics performance in La Liga last season. . . the boy done good. . . he travels well with the ball, 2 footed and combative.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:40am On Jul 05, 2015
no discussion of copa i see, well my own piece chile deserved to win and Alexis sanchez seriously need to be checked for drugs his aggression,tenacity, work-rate is so damn alarming. Too bad for messi and mascherano, Tevez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:27am On Jul 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:

You pointed out the error not these names you're reeling out, what have they got to do with anything?

Before one makes a correction, he must know better. So don't tell me na me sabi. I no sabi anything.

Any other observation sire or are you that dumb that you can't defend your views?

Wetin this one dey talk undecided

No offence but you are the dumb one, I have two questions to ask you

1- where in my post did you see me making corrections?

2- where in my post did you see me pointing out errors

Is that you don't know the meaning of "grammars" and "unnecessary"

This is my post again.... "all these your grammars are unnecessary"

Now calm down and read slowly

Your problem is that you are too ahead of yourself, try to relax and let it flow grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Guys let's look beyond the letters...

Footballers and coaches move around; travelling for them is no big deal, it's part of their job family or not.

Cech's move to Arsenal was to spite Mourinho who disdained him by dumping him on the bench for a small boy with total disregard. Why else was 'Jose' missing in his thank you letter? Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 2:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Cech had every right to move to wherever he wants cos ultimat
ely he needed to do what he deemed best for himself.....this I have no problem with but enuf of this family as the reason behind his decision talk. Would he have gone to qpr,fulham,west ham or toteham if arsenal didn't need a keeper just to stay in london for his family?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:

This time around not as a footballer, Nico just moved into management.

He's the new manager of Mumbai City FC.

Player/Manager actually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SCOOPERJEF(m), afrodoc2, incredible70(m), DammyOlu123(m), CaptainStephen(m), BlueRayDick, pamcode(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.