Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10562770 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (19194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Bimffo:
Falcao is better than Drogba. in terms of output.. So, I am cool with it.

On what stat? undecided... Don't bring ancient and forgotten Falcao stats here o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2015
mithel:

On what stat? undecided... Don't bring ancient and forgotten Falcao stats here o

Yea.. Let me check this last season.. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2015
You do know 'number of minutes' is a crucial factor right? And with that, Falcao edges it on the combined data, only marginally.

Minute for minute, Drogba has better output.

----------------

Falcao eh? What has come over Jose? Like Ibime says, we already have Traore (Yes Bauer, Traore is that good) and/or Patrick Bamford for free. I don't see the point. I don't care for the deal. We should be channeling the energy into fortifying other parts of the team.

We need two Midfielders asap. One starter, one sub. We need a proper left back - a solid overlapping leftie that whips in crosses and ultimately takes pressure of Hazard. We need a productive right winger, Willian's numbers are not encouraging. Willian can be drafted to No 10. His tenacity and workrate will add another defensive line in the middle.

All this nonsense we dey do now just dey vex person.

And no, Arda Turan is not a CM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Wetin this one dey talk undecided

No offence but you are the dumb one, I have two questions to ask you

1- where in my post did you see me making corrections?

2- where in my post did you see me pointing out errors

Is that you don't know the meaning of "grammars" and "unnecessary"

This is my post again.... "all these your grammars are unnecessary"

Now calm down and read slowly

Your problem is that you are too ahead of yourself, try to relax and let it flow grin

Shush!

You're a deadbeat rascal. What were you aiming to achieve when you suggested that ''all these grammars are unnecessary''?

If that's not a cheap attempt at putting me right, which is correction, then what could it be?

One advice, don't ever aim when you can't kill. All you all YabaTech third class graduates.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2015
Nihilist have you seen this?

Ronaldo's prowess as an athlete being put under the microscope. Science and football getting along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSL-gPMPVXI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Ronaldo's prowess as an athlete being put under the microscope. Science and football getting along.

Saw this few months ago and I can't help but admire Ronaldo, Heading in the dark, secret behind his jump, his eye focus when dribbling. I think every footie fan needs to watch this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Dhellake:
Saw this few months ago and I can't help but admire Ronaldo, Heading in the dark, secret behind his jump, his eye focus when dribbling. I think every footie fan needs to watch this

Lord! That heading in the dark was one impossible amazing skill. It was like doing maths in your head, calculating the speed and trajectory of the ball and positioning your body to hit the target all in the dark.

I'm just seeing this clip, I really can't help but admire the complete athlete Ronaldo is.

It's been a boring Sunday for me, so these clips should have us going I guess cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2015
So we aren't making any signing this season undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Speaking of amazing skills, y'all would love to check out Mario Balotelli.

One word, Amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kJbRrBwRXo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
So this is why Drogba retired? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoFZTo_ThZ8
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Shush!

You're a deadbeat rascal. What were you aiming to achieve when you suggested that ''all these grammars are unnecessary''?

If that's not a cheap attempt at putting me right, which is correction, then what could it be?

One advice, don't ever aim when you can't kill. All you all YabaTech third class graduates.

you just keep proving to everyone that you lack common sense

I wasn't correcting you neither was I pointing out errors, you are trying so hard to sound intelligent and you suck at it

Lemme explain my post, "all these your grammars are unnecessary".... being intelligent is not by blowing grammars here and there, what's the point of your conversation with someone when that someone doesn't even understand a word you saying

I bet you can't pronounce most of the words you say on here, when you talk in reality, do you blow all these grammars?

All I see is boy who wants to feel among and prove to everyone here that he is smart, i'm not saying you are dull oh, but you don't have to force it, that's all i'm saying, you are smart but you don't need to use unnecessary grammars to tell us

Happy Sunday cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Yeah seen this a while ago.

Ronaldo is the most perfect athlete in Football history.
And I think that's the major difference between Ronaldo and Messi. Ronaldo's game is based on his exceptional body, while Messi's is based on his exceptional brain.

And that's why I don't rate Messi as much...because he has a natural talent that cannot be taught or acquired by practice and hard application, and I can liken him to a child born with a silver spoon.

Ronaldo though....that dude to me represents the ultimate ideal of aspiration, and the rewards of dedication and hard graft.

In a game where the biggest names were mostly recognised for their technical abilities, Ronaldo is the only great I can think of in the history of the game who is recognised for his athleticism

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nihilist:

And I think that's the major difference between Ronaldo and Messi. Ronaldo's game is based on his exceptional body, while Messi's is based on his exceptional brain.

And that's why I don't rate Messi as much...because he has a natural talent that cannot be taught or acquired by practice and hard application, and I can liken him to a child born with a silver spoon.

Ronaldo though....that dude to me represents the ultimate ideal of aspiration, and the rewards of dedication and hard graft.

In a game where the biggest names were mostly recognised for their technical abilities, Ronaldo is the only great I can think of in the history of the game who is recognised for his athleticism
U don't rate Messi because he is full of talent?? Awkward,It should be the other way round
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Lord! That ...

It's been a boring Sunday for me, so these clips should have us going I guess cheesy
You should have been in church. Unbel...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Messi had one goal in Copa America.A penalty......
Hazard dare try that and our thread will shut down

Obviously stats won't matter now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
nateevs:
You do know 'number of minutes' is a crucial factor right? And with that, Falcao edges it on the combined data, only marginally.

Minute for minute, Drogba has better output.

----------------

Falcao eh? What has come over Jose? Like Ibime says, we already have Traore (Yes Bauer, Traore is that good) and/or Patrick Bamford for free. I don't see the point. I don't care for the deal. We should be channeling the energy into fortifying other parts of the team.

We need two Midfielders asap. One starter, one sub. We need a proper left back - a solid overlapping leftie that whips in crosses and ultimately takes pressure of Hazard. We need a productive right winger, Willian's numbers are not encouraging. Willian can be drafted to No 10. His tenacity and workrate will add another defensive line in the middle.

All this nonsense we dey do now just dey vex person.

And no, Arda Turan is not a CM.
may be turan will play d 7 role
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
bigkesh:

so that these bayern fools will start trolling eh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
bigkesh:

@Raumdeuter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
bigkesh:

I have said it that goals and ASSISTs So tell us how many assists Messi had at the Copa America mumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

I have said it that goals and ASSISTs So tell us how many assists Messi had at the Copa America mumu
3 assists in 6 games at Copa America (All in one match)
2 match winning assists in 5 games at the WORLD CUP...
a haha haha haha.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
bigkesh:

3 assists in 6 games at Copa America (All in one match)
2 match winning assists in 5 games at the WORLD CUP...
a haha haha haha.....

No take Raumdeuter serious, if na Hazard now, e no go talk about assist again, na 2 goals in open play hin go dey shout, e won't even count his penalties
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Krasid(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nihilist:

Well said bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Krasid(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Lord! That heading in the dark was one impossible amazing skill. It was like doing maths in your head, calculating the speed and trajectory of the ball and positioning your body to hit the target all in the dark.

I'm just seeing this clip, I really can't help but admire the complete athlete Ronaldo is.

No wonder he scored 17 headed goals last season, twice as much as any player in europe's top 5 leagues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
No wonder he scored 17 headed goals last season, twice as much as any player in europe's top 5 leagues.
na Wetin dey sweet Krasid be ds....lol, u too like CR7
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
King Messi>> c.ronaldo anytime anyday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
I cannot fault Ronaldo's dedication and hard work but I don't know many people like to make it look like Ronaldo is not incredibly talented.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

you just keep proving to everyone that you lack common sense

I wasn't correcting you neither was I pointing out errors, you are trying so hard to sound intelligent and you suck at it

Lemme explain my post, "all these your grammars are unnecessary".... being intelligent is not by blowing grammars here and there, what's the point of your conversation with someone when that someone doesn't even understand a word you saying

I bet you can't pronounce most of the words you say on here, when you talk in reality, do you blow all these grammars?

All I see is boy who wants to feel among and prove to everyone here that he is smart, i'm not saying you are dull oh, but you don't have to force it, that's all i'm saying, you are smart but you don't need to use unnecessary grammars to tell us

Happy Sunday cheesy

Hehe

Someone has got issues with my precocious nature. Mister I'm irrefutably charismatic, deal with it.

Actually I've got nothing against morons like you, someone got to entertain. It's only difficult to argue with an airhead like you on an intellectual level.

If I'm striving for relevance as you opined, then that's a good thing. It goes to show I cherish class and I reach for it. Tell me about you, where do you belong?

I never knew about your username until you decided to project your idiocy on this thread. Which section do you frequent most? Are you known there?

See? I'm giving you reasons to strive for relevance.

I woke up this morning as a christian, don't push me. I have over a million cuss words to rain on you if you don't stop stalking me, and that could still be extended to your cocksucking parents if care is not taken.

You've been warned.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Hehe

Someone has got issues with my precocious nature. Mister I'm irrefutably charismatic, deal with it.

Actually I've got nothing against morons like you, someone got to entertain. It's only difficult to argue with a airhead like you on an intellectual level.

If I'm striving for relevance as you opined, then that's a good thing. It goes to show I cherish class and I reach for it. Tell me about you, where do you belong?

I never knew about your username until you decided to project your idiocy on this thread. Which section do you frequent most? Are you known there?

I woke up this morning as a christian, don't push me. I have over a million cuss words to rain on you if you don't stop stalking me, and that could still be extended to your cocksucking parents if care is not taken.

You've been warned.

Mr man, your grammar and diction has improved tremendously over the last couple of years. No mind the haters jare. Nairaland is a different form of education where people get to polish their writing skills while chatting with their peers. Every form of learning and self-improvement should be encouraged. God knows I see many Nigerians writing bollocks on NL like "it doesn't worth it" or "I loose my phone". It makes me think that our education system has gone to the dogs.

Raumdeuter used to be the same many years ago, but he polished his diction tremendously on Nairaland. Now you would think he learned English from the Queen of England herself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Hehe

Actually I've got nothing against morons like you, someone got to entertain. It's only difficult to argue with a airhead like you on an intellectual level.

You've been warned.
Is there a chelsea fan with a dictionary here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
nateevs:
I cannot fault Ronaldo's dedication and hard work but I don't know many people like to make it look like Ronaldo is not incredibly talented.

I doubt that anyone would say Ronaldo is not talented, but his game relies heavily on his physical abilities rather than his mental faculties.

Compare to Messi who could probably manage to still play world class football while sat on a Wheelchair.

When Ronaldo first came to England, Manyoo fans use to cuss him out because he was selfish, and would often choose the wrong pass when he released the ball, and all his stuppid legover wey no dey book.

Renee Meulensteen gave an interview about some intensive training Manyoo put CR7 on to try and cut out the rubbish and focus on goal scoring the season he scored 42.

If you look at Ronny, you see that his game is still relatively limited in terms of passing and chance creation. When he scored a freekick in April this year, the media made such big deal of it because it was the first freekick he had scored in his last 50+ attempts in a period that spanned just over a year.

Why I am such a huge fan, is because CR7 has recognised his limitations as a footballer, and instead chosen to improve his goal scoring talent by practicing harder, eating cleaner, becoming stronger, running faster, and jumping higher than anyone else.

Messi on the other hand is tiny, and by some accounts doesn't even train that hard. He's the guy that is so supremely talented that he interrupts team speeches to drink Pepsi at half-time whether the manager likes it or not.

Unlike young CR7 who was a bit dodgy on the wings and had to improve, young Messi was too good for the wings and had to be moved in field.

At the end of the day, both players are so transcendent over every other player in the planet, that they can only ever be compared to each other...and maybe that's why Ronaldo comes across as being less talented.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Japan is just a useless team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:22am On Jul 06, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Is there a chelsea fan with a dictionary here?
Y?? U can't operate ur phone too? u don't know your way to The App or u can't download it?
Or your phone got destroyed with your national language that your phone started misbehaving??

vamoose

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (19194) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: viciati(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.