Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10482261 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nihilist:
Hazard just can't keep a straight face when Ivanovic tries to speak English

https://www.facebook.com/90minFootball/videos/1015401415159686/

grin grin grin

Hehehe

Who wouldn't laugh? I'll give him that cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
So Pato is 26 years.

You sure sey these South Americans no worse pass Africans for age falsification.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2016
Bimffo:

Why you talk that one o.

I learnt hiddink may use him in our next match. It was n't my decision. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:15am On Jan 21, 2016
Bimffo:
So Pato is 26 years.

You sure sey these South Americans no worse pass Africans for age falsification.
Maybe because you have been hearing the name for a long time, He was 17 or 18 when he had the world at his boots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:17am On Jan 21, 2016
Great we have Pato, Falcao, Pedro and
potentially Lavezzi. All we need now is a time
machine to go back to 2011 for world
domination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:20am On Jan 21, 2016
Signed Torres, Eto'o and Falcao after they peaked. Sold Lukaku before he peaked. Gonna sign Pato after he's peaked. It's how Chelsea work.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:30am On Jan 21, 2016
bigkesh:
Signed Torres, Eto'o and Falcao after they peaked. Sold Lukaku before he peaked. Gonna sign Pato after he's peaked. It's how Chelsea work.
Maybe this na how babaolowo either dey launder money or na Tax evasion scheme.
For real,I think Pato dey come replace Falcao has third striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:04am On Jan 21, 2016
bigkesh:
Epic! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stuff46(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2016
bigkesh:
Great we have Pato, Falcao, Pedro and potentially Lavezzi. All we need now is a time machine to go back to 2011 for world domination.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:14am On Jan 21, 2016
in the last 3 years we have been signing gwadam gwa players... the worst be say most of them no dy play pass 1season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2016
bigkesh:
Great we have Pato, Falcao, Pedro and
potentially Lavezzi. All we need now is a time
machine to go back to 2011 for world
domination.

Chelsea and dominant the world in the same sentence? has the meaning of domination changed? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2016
I guess he was only being sarcastic. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
homesteady:

Chelsea and dominant the world in the same sentence? has the meaning of domination changed? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Chestar5:

sunday match go shock u pass eel tongue....
Bad news to break your heart a little mi luv,...
Sanchez and Ozil returns.
Emirates will look like a murder scene.
#AfterTheReggae
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2016
Meanwhile...

ARSENAL >> chelsea
- Delloitte
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2016
airmark:

I learnt hiddink may use him in our next match. It was n't my decision. grin

Kpato?

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

hcheesy is welccheesy mcheesy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2016
Spy360:
Bad news to break your heart a little mi luv,...
Sanchez and Ozil returns.
Emirates will look like a murder scene.
#AfterTheReggae
we ll see wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Alex Teixeira spotted at Heathrow airport!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Alex Teixeira spotted at Heathrow airport!!!

Another Emenalo winger. Another Brazilian to add to the deculturisation of Chelsea.

Will Teixeira stop us conceding 3 goals a game?

God will punish Emenalo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2016
Ibime:

Another Emenalo winger. Another Brazilian to add to the deculturisation of Chelsea.

Will Teixeira stop us conceding 3 goals a game?

God will punish Emenalo.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That man don suffer for una hand. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2016
If uncle ibime had a gun with three bullet in it, he ll first shoot emenalo, then ramires bfore his personal enemy cheesy....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2016
Emenalo get super powers ooooo. He will soon be accused of selecting the match day squad cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Ibime, calm down. grin Emenalo got nothing on this guy here FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers

Biko na wetin Emenalo give RA chop? I mean like RA (as a billionaire) just can't be stupid to be listening to this guy all the time. Brazilians? ki lo de? Is Chelsea now a "state" in Brazil ni? cheesy Time to speak to Marina.
Get me some Italians (Dybala cheesy grin grin tongue ) mehn. They usually do well for us.

Besides, I really dont think we need to panic buy this window. Play them kids, they can't be any worse than the current squad of nonsense players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2016
Chestar5:

we ll see wink
I promise you a consolation kiss after your defeat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2016
Chestar5:

we ll see wink
I promise you a consolation kiss after your defeat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2016
FBS:
Ibime, calm down. grin Emenalo got nothing on this guy here FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers

Biko na wetin Emenalo give RA chop? I mean like RA (as a billionaire) just can't be stupid to be listening to this guy all the time. Brazilians? ki lo de? Is Chelsea now a "state" in Brazil ni? cheesy Time to speak to Marina.
Get me some Italians (Dybala cheesy grin grin tongue ) mehn. They usually do well for us.

Besides, I really dont think we need to panic buy this window. Play them kids, they can't be any worse than the current squad of nonsense players.

Roman is stewpid in football matters.

Emenalo speaks Hebrew, and holds an MBA so he can impress RA and those American-Jewish suits in the boardroom but he knows nothing about football. None of them do. How can someone who doesnt know football judge whether Emenalo knows his footie or not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hariorh: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2016
FBS:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Dybala is Argentine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
So na so we go dey dey?.... cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
hariorh:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Dybala is Argentine.
Dual citizenship. No, actually make that triple. cheesy

Thanks to his dual citizenship, Dybala is eligible to play for Poland and Italy but he has expressly stated that he feels Argentine and has always dreamed of playing for Argentina.[29] Despite having sealed his decision of representing Argentina's colours, Dybala maintains that he feels a strong connection to his grandfather's country of origin, referring to it as "my family's blood"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
That's how we lost douglas costa only to go and buy pedro who would dribble his way from central circle line into our 18yd achieving nothing. Liverpool has moved for Teixeira while we will still be hoping on an injured hazard, epileptic costa to deliver the goals. The moment we rely on azpilicueta, terry and ivanovic to help our lingering goal-scoring problems, we are in trouble. I cant wait for teixeira to join liverpool and enjoy his mesmerizing football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
dmcdad:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That man don suffer for una hand. grin grin grin
Lmao....I dey tell u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bye Papy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bimffo:
Bye Papy!!!

Was he ever here?

I woulda loved to wish him well, but that wouldn't be necessary, he is moving to the Bayernliga and he's going to be a hit.

EPL rejects like Santo and Bendtner can testify to this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.