Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10486261 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Hmmm.
Pato 'reaches Chelsea agreement'.
--Skysports

EPL...Too much bar... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
coded01:

EPL...Too much bar... grin
injury player undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
chrisley024:
How much una buy Vermalean and Mathieu?

How many trophies all EPL teams put together had last season as against Barcelona? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
chrisley024:
injury player undecided

That's my point... Like dayo n co pointed out... EPL waste money too much... grin

2 years... Una don spend over 200 million... No trophy yet... shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
coded01:

How many trophies all EPL teams put together had last season as against Barcelona? undecided
apples and oranges. Vermaeleen and Mathieu were integral parts in those trophies?. Nawa for you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
chrisley024:
apples and oranges. Vermaeleen and Mathieu were integral parts in those trophies?. Nawa for you.

Nawa for you 2... angry

What are you talking about Mathieu for? I can understand Vermaelen... But one thing you fail to understand is what more would his inclusion had done to a treble-winning side? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pato may be worth a shot. . . his talent is not in question. . . I recommend taking him on loan first with an option to buy.

He's clearly popping in Brazil right now. My only concern is his goal record in Campeonato Paulista is bumping up his stats. His record in the main league itself is not that great.

In Brazilian State Championships, teams spend half the season playing the State Championship (Campeonato Paulista in his case) against semi-pros and 4th division teams. It is only when the main league itself kicks off that you start to seperate the men from the boys.

Meanwhile, lemme just say that Emenalo is a big fool. Don't we have enough Brazilians in the squad? He wants to finish off the spirit and culture of the club by overstacking on Brazilians - most of whom are 2nd class talents for Brazil (an overhyped, useless International team at the moment)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
coded01:

Nawa for you 2... angry

What are you talking about Mathieu for? I can understand Vermaelen... But one thing you fail to understand is what more would his inclusion had done to a treble-winning side? undecided
It is a simple thing to understand dude. Even while having a strong team, including a world best player, you guys went ahead to spend. Fact is Barca and Madrid are always spending so don't come here acting sanctimonious like it happens only in EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
raumdeuter:
Talking about our EPL magas

Sky Sports
Jan 20, 2016 at 8:44a ET

Suggestions that reported Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City target Leroy Sane could cost €55million have been described as “bizarre”.

Sane has scored four and set up another four goals in 17 Bundesliga appearances for Schalke this season, leading to speculation linking him with a move to the Premier League

However, when asked about the possibility of a club paying €55million for the 20-year-old as has been suggested, Borussia Monchengladbach’s general manager Max Eberl told Sport Bild: “After half a year in the Bundesliga! Of course Sane is a top talent. But €55m? That’s bizarre.”

=================================================================================

Ki iku ma pa maga wa oo. May God preserve the life of our Maga

How much is reaching your pockets or bank acc?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ibime:
Pato may be worth a shot. . . his talent is not in question. . . I recommend taking him on loan first with an option to buy.

He's clearly popping in Brazil right now. My only concern is his goal record in Campeonato Paulista is bumping up his stats. His record in the main league itself is not that great.

In Brazilian State Championships, teams spend half the season playing the State Championship (Campeonato Paulista in his case) against semi-pros and 4th division teams. It is only when the main league itself kicks off that you start to seperate the men from the boys.

Meanwhile, lemme just say that Emenalo is a big fool. Don't we have enough Brazilians in the squad? He wants to finish off the spirit and culture of the club by overstacking on Brazilians - most of whom are 2nd class talents for Brazil (an overhyped, useless International team at the moment)

Is there a limit on the number of non EU players that one can field? Or is there a work permit issue for a player like Pato who isnt a NT player?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

grin Nigga! Don't take it personal. grin Don't!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bimffo:

grin Nigga! Don't take it personal. grin Don't!

The thing dey annoy me, he just dey shout upandan, "our maga, our maga"

Our maga indeed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

The thing dey annoy me, he just dey shout upandan, "our maga, our maga"

Our maga indeed

Man Utd wey you carry put for head sabi your name? Show me your club membership card

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

Bro abeg no take am personal. Besides, na better prayer be that na. Abi you no like the prayer ni?

Afterall clubs wey we dey support no dey pay us too. Na just for fun and all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
My brother wore a Hazard jersey to school yesterday.He was marked absent by the teacher.Coincidence? I think not

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Man Utd wey you carry put for head sabi your name? Show me your club membership card

At least I dey get joy from watching their games especially when dem dey win plus I still dey make money on top their head

All the money wey epl don carry give Bundesliga, show me how much reach your hand for inside? Show me bank alert

Maga ko, Sega ni

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
dmcdad:

Bro abeg no take am personal. Besides, na better prayer be that na. Abi you no like the prayer ni?

Na go make me dey call other clubs "our maga"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=weedtaker post=42168315][/quote] cheesy kai who would have thought the great ikedia would become a tosser?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hazard just can't keep a straight face when Ivanovic tries to speak English

https://www.facebook.com/90minFootball/videos/1015401415159686/

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
weedtaker:
My brother wore a Hazard jersey to school yesterday.He was marked absent by the teacher.Coincidence? I think not

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

Na go make me dey call other clubs "our maga"?
Just laugh am off bruv...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

At least I dey get joy from watching their games especially when dem dey win plus I still dey make money on top their head

All the money wey epl don carry give Bundesliga, show me how much reach your hand for inside? Show me bank alert

Maga ko, Sega ni
baba chester calm down, stop making a big deal out of this small ish, u are making it sound as if the insults ur fellow comrades had been pouring on van gal and rooney is not worse than what raumdeuter is saying. Its footie afterall there are people who die because of this sport.
So dayo screaming the word maga is allowed after all will edwoodward get u guys painkillers after screaming ur coaches name like a woman in labour?
Its football people have done worse so let it slide shey u get?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Welcome PATO!!!
I don't mind charly musonda staarting ahead of Pedro!!!
Loftus cheek over awful matic!!!
This is the time to play the kids.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
dmcdad:

nor mind that sadist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lool! Let the nigga keep shouting maga up and down. Maybe dats the only thing adding relevance to his life at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Welcome PATO!!!

Musonda ain't no winger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Welcome PATO!!!
una don sign pato,the same matic chelsea fans were overhyping. grin
Dongorgon5:
Welcome PATO!!!
una don sign pato,the same matic chelsea fans were overhyping.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
mithel:

Musonda ain't no winger
But he is an attacking mildfielder!!!
He style of play is similar to hazard and iniesta.
I'm sure he can play in the wing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Make sure you come with your buses fully loaded, we have got enough parking spaces at the Emirates.

#AfterTheReggae

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Spy360:
Make sure you come with your buses fully loaded, we have got enough parking spaces at the Emirates.

#AfterTheReggae

sunday match go shock u pass eel tongue....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Alexandre Pato, watz up wit chelsea and brazillian, ac milian and injury prone players

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pato will be a low risk gamble but I woulda still preferred a home grown talent like Berahino.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, oliverano, Griffon(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.