Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10457000 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18553) (18554) (18555) (18556) (18557) (18558) (18559) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:36pm On Jan 01
Pressure don burst pipe again

Let's see if they will hold on to the lead this time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:40pm On Jan 01
Oshey 3-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:43pm On Jan 01
fredoooooo:
Oshey 3-1

3-2 now. Botman with a towering header.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On Jan 01
Unlimited22:

Omo Núñez is worse than Jackson.

Are you sure that Nunez is worse than Jackson

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:47pm On Jan 01
Jota wins a penalty...Salah scores the pen this time

That should do it for Liverpool

That thing na dive Sha. I don't know why Jota didn't just continue on his way and tap into an empty net

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlphaNugget(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01
raumdeuter:

Nunez will miss 9 chances if he sees 10.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:51pm On Jan 01
raumdeuter:

Wallahi Nunez exists purely on vibes. That guy made it as a pro by accident.

He's a proper chaos baller.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:53pm On Jan 01
BlueMann:

That thing na dive Sha. I don't know why Jota didn't just continue on his way and tap into an empty net
Liverpool deserve to win this game by an even healthier margin but boy that was not only a dive, Jota should have been booked and the penalty should have been overturned.

The EPL refs need to take a long hard look at themselves because this season has been terrible for them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlphaNugget(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01
Unlimited22:

Lol, perfect description bruv cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:58pm On Jan 01
BlueMann:

He should've been booked sef. Wonder why he just didn't go on and score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:02pm On Jan 01
BlueMann:

3-2 now. Botman with a towering header.
4-2 ..church don close
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:02pm On Jan 01
AlphaNugget:
Nunez will miss 9 chances if he sees 10.

Jackson will not even put himself in a position to capitalize on those chances, and even if he does, I am confident that 9 out of 10 times he will be offside. Amongst the strikers in the top 5 leagues in Europe, I have yet to come across anyone who Jackson is superior to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:06pm On Jan 01
raumdeuter:

Jackson is not a footballer, he should be dragging street with Portable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01
Happy birthday Nihilistjnr and odunharry. Long life and prosperity. Too late to tell you guys to drink responsibly as I normally do. 😄

Happy new year everyone. I pray 2024 turns out to year we get back to glory days for us 2023 was bloody mehn.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01
Why is Salah no being mentioned in conversation about all time greats?

Man has been consistent for like 5 seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:18pm On Jan 01
Unlimited22:

May be but he's better than Jackson. It's not a close call sef!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:20pm On Jan 01
raumdeuter:
Pick one Darwin Nunez or Nicholas Jackson .

Both clowns in front of goal. But Nunez is a genuine threat!

Nunez>>>>Jackson!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:28pm On Jan 01
Happy new year to blues family and the rest dead club fans. Hopefully we'll continue getting rare good weeks like last week to make us alright this year. God bless us.
Capdan21, amigoss, anfieldfan you guys should continue the good work we dey your back for that epl title before city fans both original and adopted turn this place to playground this year again. 30 years punishment is already enough.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 11:54pm On Jan 01
WhoDeyHause:
Happy new year to blues family and the rest dead club fans. Hopefully we'll continue getting rare good weeks like last week to make us alright this year. God bless us.
Capdan21, amigoss, anfieldfan you guys should continue the good work we dey your back for that epl title before city fans both original and adopted turn this place to playground this year again. 30 years punishment is already enough.
Can you believe arsenal is now in 4th position. Jodera come and explain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 11:56pm On Jan 01
oliverano:

May be but he's better than Jackson. It's not a close call sef!
but Jackson know how to caress the ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlphaNugget(m): 12:01am On Jan 02
Nunez will always be a clown in my book

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 12:06am On Jan 02
Bluelines69:
Isak was just perfect for Assnal, wonder why they gave up on him
Did Isak every play for Arsenal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlphaNugget(m): 12:14am On Jan 02
akwesenana:
Assnal wanted to sign Isak but gave up on him undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:28am On Jan 02
BlueMann:

He captained Salah in his fpl 😂..only explanation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:29am On Jan 02
drisham:

He is being mentioned at least by me for the past 5yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 2:02am On Jan 02
akwesenana:

Sorry signing him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HugeElephant(f): 2:16am On Jan 02
drisham:

The Whites has a way of hyping thier own players through the media and cost of player.
Imagine that Jack Grealish wey be say hmmmm... I no even wan talk jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:29am On Jan 02
Carot:
Can you believe arsenal is now in 4th position. Jodera come and explain

Lol...
We never win for last 3 matches na why grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:47am On Jan 02
drisham:

He captained Salah in his fpl 😂..only explanation

See, e fit be o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:04am On Jan 02
Unlimited22:
Man, Trent CANNOT defend.

I don’t consider him to be a defender. He’s best suited to the DM position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:29am On Jan 02
Unlimited22:
Man, Trent CANNOT defend.

Klopp likes him that way.

I like him that way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 11:00am On Jan 02
Jodera:

Lol...
We never win for last 3 matches na why grin
keep deceiving yourself and andrew44, your fellow loser

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18553) (18554) (18555) (18556) (18557) (18558) (18559) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.