Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10586929 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18554) (18555) (18556) (18557) (18558) (18559) (18560) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:04am On Jan 02
popizaino:

Klopp likes him that way.

I like him that way.
Yes. You're also the person who kept canvassing for Pochettino, and who was advocating for Ziyech to be played on the left wing.

You'll excuse me if I take this opinion with a pinch of salt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 11:05am On Jan 02
Griffon:

I don’t consider him to be a defender. He’s best suited to the DM position.
Trent is a rightback midfielder. what do you know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:24am On Jan 02
Unlimited22:

Yes. You're also the person who kept canvassing for Pochettino, and who was advocating for Ziyech to be played on the left wing.

You'll excuse me if I take this opinion with a pinch of salt.

What is Palmer's dominant foot?

What position did he score our first goal against Luton from?

As for Pochettino,you can put the blame on me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:38am On Jan 02
popizaino:

Palmer is not lazy with the ball, Zyech is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:51am On Jan 02
raumdeuter:

He is being mentioned at least by me for the past 5yrs
he one of the pl all time greats ..won everything with Liverpool
Yet he doesn't get hype as Kane,hazard and co

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02
raumdeuter:
Pick one Darwin Nunez or Nicholas Jackson .
will gladly choose jackson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02
drisham:
he one of the pl all time greats ..won everything with Liverpool
Yet he doesn't get hype as Kane,hazard and co

He's got more hype than those

The only people placed above him in PL history are Henry and CR7
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02
popizaino:

Akonzaino.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:30pm On Jan 02
AlphaNugget:
Nunez will miss 9 chances if he sees 10.

The thing about Nunez is that he has great positioning and movement that's why he always gets those chances. The season he works on his finishing, he going to get at least 30goals in all competition.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:36pm On Jan 02
drisham:
Why is Salah no being mentioned in conversation about all time greats?

Man has been consistent for like 5 seasons
Since Mane left Salah has 48goals and 24assists in 78matches. Not bad for a player that Mane was carrying.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:06pm On Jan 02
Shot fired😁

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02
Kimbeast:

The thing about Nunez is that he has great positioning and movement that's why he always gets those chances. The season he works on his finishing, he going to get at least 30goals in all competition.
Nunez is another Cavani, he is going to bang hard in the nearest future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:22am On Jan 03
There is an ongoing debate on Chelsea X about the better of the two Olise and Palmer? Who is your pick?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:46am On Jan 03
According to Opta's Supercomputer, Chelsea have a 0.9% chance of finishing 5th.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:51am On Jan 03
David Ornstein on Conor Gallagher's contract situation: "That is a really interesting situation and many people sort of reacting credulously to this but we've got to look at it quite clinically, whether supporters like it or not, he's out of contract in the summer of 2025.

Chelsea, like many clubs are taking this stance of you need to sign a new deal or we're going to have to trade you, there's no sense that a new deal is close at this point which would bring him to the point of 12 months to go in the summer if a deal can't be struck.

So if credible offers come in for him at the level that Chelsea's owners would expect, I don't know maybe 60 million pounds or thereabouts, then of course, they're going to consider it and they know that he represents pure profit on the books in terms of financial fair play."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:07am On Jan 03
Chelsea agree deal for promising teenager Alex Matos to join Huddersfield Town on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:32am On Jan 03
lordfalcao:
will gladly choose jackson

Moratafc your fellow Chelsea fan will choose Jackson grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:36am On Jan 03
Ibime:

He's got more hype than those

The only people placed above him in PL history are Henry and CR7

Cr7 ain’t ahead of salah in epl legacy

Salah don surpass am nah

Forget say Ronaldo na agba ,but make we Dey talk truth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:39am On Jan 03
I love how Trey bodied those Hazard and Salah stans on Twitter 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:35pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Moratafc your fellow Chelsea fan will choose Jackson grin

So?
His choice is his choice and my choice is my choice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:47pm On Jan 03
Amoto94:
There is an ongoing debate on Chelsea X about the better of the two Olise and Palmer? Who is your pick?

If we get Oliseh, team go improve.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:50pm On Jan 03
forgiveness:

unless he can play left wing no point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 1:26pm On Jan 03
I used to hate Arsenal and maybe Manchester united, but not anymore. The ones I hate now na those mid table clubs that operate like armed robbers. I hear Ivan toney has a £100m price tag. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03
forgiveness:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:37pm On Jan 03
Omoluabi16:
I used to hate Arsenal and maybe Manchester united, but not anymore. The ones I hate now na those mid table clubs that operate like armed robbers. I hear Ivan toney has a £100m price tag. 😂😂

Blame Chelsea for making them operating like armed robbers ,chelsea na sure maga for any team

If gbaciedo is worth 100M plus according to shekpites Then Ivan toney should be 200 million grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:44pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Blame Chelsea for making them operating like armed robbers ,chelsea na sure maga for any team

If gbaciedo is worth 100M plus according to shekpites Then Ivan toney should be 200 million grin
We thank God we can pay it. Nobody told your team to be broke.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:48pm On Jan 03
forgiveness:

Where will he play? We already have plenty people that can play his position unless you are telling me he's coming to replace Jackson ae our striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:49pm On Jan 03
🚨❗️ Conor Gallagher is STAYING at Chelsea in January.
#CFC
(@iamrahmanosman)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03
andrewbaba44:

Cr7 ain’t ahead of salah in epl legacy

Salah don surpass am nah

Forget say Ronaldo na agba ,but make we Dey talk truth

Ronaldo 2006 to 2009 is unmatched in EPL history. Nobody won WPOTY from EPL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:29pm On Jan 03
Ibime:

Ronaldo 2006 to 2009 is unmatched in EPL history. Nobody won WPOTY from EPL

Okay the ballon d or ,that’s true .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:57pm On Jan 03
EXCL: Chelsea have agreed a deal for a new sponsor, that is set to be announced very soon, potentially this week.

The sponsor’s are set to be on the sleeve until the end of the season & then will become the training kit sponsor for the 24/25 & 25/26 season

(1) (2) (3) ... (18554) (18555) (18556) (18557) (18558) (18559) (18560) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), Theflint1(m), AdisaOwala, humblesteve(m), Caicedobets(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.