Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10439111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) ... (19110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Greatihex:
you have not answered the question

What is your question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:53am On Mar 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

Nah Him being average had nothing to do with His teammates that day. He simply was "Average". And yh Neymar was average in the away leg.

Not hate for Hazard from my side. Still amongst the top6-8 players in the world currently
that is exactly what I am saying. Had it been that Messi and co scored from one of Neymar's passes and they kept a clean sheet and won the match, you would have not said he was average.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:54am On Mar 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

What is your question
can a tree make a forest?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Hazard na my player Anyday anytime

But if we need 3 goals can Hazard produce 3 goals in the last 7 minutes ?

What Neymar pulled today is the kinda performance that separates the good players from the spectacular ones

Neymar was just dope.. . he did all the madness from that wing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:08am On Mar 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

No hyperventilation here hombre. Let Hazard keep doing His thing on the domestic scene whilst His contemporaries are shinning like a million dollars on the international stage.
That's because Hazard's team is inferior to Neymar's team. As I always say football is not lawn tennis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:09am On Mar 09, 2017
bigkesh:

What Neymar pulled today is the kinda performance that separates the good players from the spectacular ones

Youre been carried away by emotion which I understand. That's football for you(passion).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Na stvpid cavani and dimaria cause all this nonsense. In the super cup against bayern (that destroyed barcelona 7-0 agg) hazard pummeled bayern's defence, destroying their 3 legends in 3 secs but bayern won and the memory of his superb performance on that night evaporated. Assuming dimaria scored the goal and barca crashed, all these hypes of neymar's performance wouldn't have been there. Prior to those superb moments of his , a barca fan with me was abusing neymar for losing possession and wasting a lot of time on the ball. One of such moments almost led to a goal that psg failed to bury. Neymar performed well , no doubt . However, he did it against the worst psg team in 5 years according to barca fans, so why the noise?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:27am On Mar 09, 2017
bigkesh:

how many times have messi produced 3 goals in 7 minutes?

In 2013, Chelsea needed an exceptional intervention to win the Super cup. Hazard gave us the hope. But, what happened. In that match, Hazard was our only hope going fowad.
In 2015 ucl, Hazard gave us hope against PSG, with his goal, but he was let down again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:27am On Mar 09, 2017
hensben:
Youre been carried away by emotion which I understand. That's football for you(passion).
exactly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Greatihex:
can a tree make a forest?

Every tree needs to contribute his own and Hazard has not been contributing in the Cl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:38am On Mar 09, 2017
airmark:
Na stvpid cavani and dimaria cause all this nonsense. In the super cup against bayern (that destroyed barcelona 7-0 agg) hazard pummeled bayern's defence, destroying their 3 legends in 3 secs but bayern won and the memory of his superb performance on that night evaporated. Assuming dimaria scored the goal and barca crashed, all these hypes of neymar's performance wouldn't have been there. Prior to those superb moments of his , a barca fan with me was abusing neymar for losing possession and wasting a lot of time on the ball. One of such moments almost led to a goal that psg failed to bury. Neymar performed well , no doubt . However, he did it against the worst psg team in 5 years according to barca fans, so why the noise?
True. That super cup still dey pain me reach tomorrow. If nothing, I was happy how we the underdog blues managed by master mou were on course to beat pep's bayern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:41am On Mar 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Every tree needs to contribute his own and Hazard has not been contributing in the Cl
you know that is not true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Greatihex:

True. That super cup still dey pain me reach tomorrow. If nothing, I was happy how we the underdog blues managed by master mou were on course to beat pep's bayern.

Same here bro. Mou also was so pained that he hurriedly fired lukaku that night. We played brilliant soccer and hazard convinced me of his talent. Bayern nearly suffocated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 2:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Greatihex:
how many times have messi produced 3 goals in 7 minutes?

In 2013, Chelsea needed an exceptional intervention to win the Super cup. Hazard gave us the hope. But, what happened. In that match, Hazard was our only hope going fowad.
In 2015 ucl, Hazard gave us hope against PSG, with his goal, but he was let down again

Against PSG in 2015? Did we watch the same match? Hazard was In Verratti's pocket all through the match! When they met the next year, he was still in his pocket, so I don't really understand the hope you guys are talking of!

You guys should just cut this crap, rest and wait for another day when Hazard shines against Swansea to bring up this argument! Everybody is praising Neymar for his performance and you lots are trying devalue it by comparing it to what Hazard has done!
For this his performance alone, if Barcelona should Win the UCL, he is guaranteed of at least a 2nd place finish on the Balon d'or podium!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 2:05am On Mar 09, 2017
homesteady:

Against PSG in 2015? Did we watch the same match? Hazard was In Verratti's pocket all through the match! When they met the next year, he was still in his pocket, so I don't really understand the hope you guys are talking of!

You guys should just cut this crap, rest and wait for another day when Hazard shines against Swansea to bring up this argument! Everybody is praising Neymar for his performance and you lots are trying devalue it by comparing it to what Hazard has done!
For this his performance alone, if Barcelona should Win the UCL, he is guaranteed of at least a 2nd place finish on the Balon d'or podium!

FIFA president have spoken
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:15am On Mar 09, 2017
homesteady:

[s]You guys should just cut this crap, rest and wait for another day when Hazard shines against Swansea to bring up this argument! Everybody is praising Neymar for his performance and you lots are trying devalue it by comparing it to what Hazard has done!
For this his performance alone, if Barcelona should Win the UCL, he is guaranteed of at least a 2nd place finish on the Balon d'or podium![/s]

This is the person that was in verratti's pocket throughout. Should i show you where verratti was rolling on the floor after struggling to pull hazard down? Most of you would just get access to internet and be typing rubish.

[img]https:///media/3-09-2017/MYCMjc.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Greatihex:
you know that is not true.

Most cl knockout hazard was the flop of the game.
There's a reason he has 2 goals from open play all his cl career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:31am On Mar 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Most cl knockout hazard was the flop of the game.
There's a reason he has 2 goals from open play all his cl career

Zidane is your god as regards soccer knowledge. Take this L to Ladoke akintola university in your hometown, Ogbomosho.

Zidane : "I have no doubts he'll be back," said Zidane. "After Messi and Ronaldo, Hazard is my favourite player. It is spectacular to see him play."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14am On Mar 09, 2017
airmark:

Zidane is your god as regards soccer knowledge. Take this L to Ladoke akintola university in your hometown, Ogbomosho.

Zidane : "I have no doubts he'll be back," said Zidane. "After Messi and Ronaldo, Hazard is my favourite player. It is spectacular to see him play."

Was that not the same way pele claimed Godwin Okpara will win Balon dor. We know how that ended

Hidden show up in big games lailai na to dey form local champion upandan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Actually, Neymar did extremely well yesterday so did Alexis against Bayern, but we all know the difference between these two teams, Neymar couldn't have done it alone, he played with players who made him tick, not like Walcott, Giroud and co.

Raumdeuter, dmcdad, EDEN Hazard has had brilliant moments even against psg, Bayern but he couldn't have done it alone.

Barca is stronger than Chelsea, Barca is better than Arsenal.
Psg were just ridiculous too.

Neymar did well still.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2017
raumdeuter bigkesh lordfalcao

Do you now see why I say "a goal is a goal"? If not for those two penalty goals, would we be hailing Barça’s comeback here?

Or let me use bigkesh phrase, put Barça’s penalty aside, how many goals did Barça score?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:34am On Mar 09, 2017
hensben:
Oga forget...You are kidding yourself if you think it's about just tonight

Passion is at optimum when the going gets tough, Hazard should get me passionate about him by deciding games like this when almost everything is over

My problem with Neymar has been tap-ins and the very simple goals he scores
Dude almost played like a LWB in the game, he was just on the wing providing width and he contributed to 4 goals

I don't know about you, but for me that's legendary

I can't remember watching Zidane but I can talk about how he killed Brazil in a WC final and scored a beauty in a UCL final
The same for Dinho against us and England

Until Hazard starts destroying Madrid and co for Chelsea even if he doesn't score

Neymar is adding Iconic moments to the 'best of Neymar ' video ,Hazard should start doing the same

They are close, I believe Hazard has more natural talent ....Eden is on step 7,Neymar is now on 8,games like last night are the difference

Ballack, Lampard and every other great player have at least 2 in UCL..For me Hazard haS just one, the UEFA super cup

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:39am On Mar 09, 2017
timbros:

Do you now see why I say "a goal is a goal"? If not for those two penalty goals, would we be hailing Barça’s comeback here?

Or let me use bigkesh phrase, put Barça’s penalty aside, how many goals did Barça score?
no mind them.. When lacazette scores a penalty it is a crime...

Minus Barca's two penalty they are failures tonight...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2017
lordfalcao:
no mind them.. When lacazette scores a penalty it is a crime...

Minus Barca's two penalty they are failures tonight...
timbros:

Both of you don't get it

Penalty is a goal.. .for the team

But if I want to show you Neymar is a good finisher I won't come up with Clips of today's penalties

The essence of goals in the argument was to know the better striker, penalties aren't striker's goals because anybody can be a penalty taker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2017
airmark:

This is the person that was in verratti's pocket throughout. Should i show you where verratti was rolling on the floor after struggling to pull hazard down? Most of you would just get access to internet and be typing rubish.

[img]https:///media/3-09-2017/MYCMjc.gif[/img]

So one gif and that is it?

I can remember the wailing on this thread on how Verratti marked Hazard out of the game!
In 2016, it even got worse, you guys where calling Hazard all sort of names grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2017
timbros:
rumdeuter biggkesh lordfalco

No one said a goal isnt a goal. But I already asked you if you want to buy a striker for your team you have 2 options one with 10 goals from open play, one with 9 penalties and 2 play which one will you consider the better option

Penalty is a bonus, You dont go into a game and your game plan to win is to get a penalty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 09, 2017
timbros:

Bruh Sharrap...anybody can score a PK even a cripple, a goal is a goal we all know but PKs are a useless metric in determining a Strikers ability.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Brightwood:

Bruh Sharrap...anybody can score a PK even a cripple, a goal is a goal we all know but PKs are a useless metric in determining a Strikers ability.
you must be sick.

Since pk goals are not legit goals. How many goals did barca score from open play? 4. They are failure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2017
bigkesh:

Both of you don't get it

Penalty is a goal.. .for the team

But if I want to show you Neymar is a good finisher I won't come up with Clips of today's penalties

The essence of goals in the argument was to know the better striker, penalties aren't striker's goals because anybody can be a penalty taker

Normal excuses... Penalty goals are goal that is one of the reason why barca qualified yesterday...

When you mention strikers you mention there striking rate and consistency, which icardi is not on lacazette level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

No one said a goal isnt a goal. But I already asked you if you want to buy a striker for your team you have 2 options one with 10 goals from open play, one with 9 penalties and 2 play which one will you consider the better option

Penalty is a bonus, You dont go into a game and your game plan to win is to get a penalty.
which team gets into a game to score penalty??.

So if Lyon gets penalty tomorrow, lacazette shouldn't step up And take it because penalty is a bonus?

Is it not the same penalty you use in discrediting Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2017
homesteady:

So one gif and that is it?

I can remember the wailing on this thread on how Verratti marked Hazard out of the game!
In 2016, it even got worse, you guys where calling Hazard all sort of names grin

Airmark don't even bother looking for more gifs, it is already DOA!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2017
lordfalcao:
which team gets into a game to score penalty??.

So if Lyon gets penalty tomorrow, lacazette shouldn't step up And take it because penalty is a bonus?

Is it not the same penalty you use in discrediting Hazard.

A penalty is not the measure of a players potency in from of goal. If you score it no one will remove it, But no one goes into a game planning to score a penalty

Man Utd have gotten 2 penalties all season so whats the use of a penalty expert to them vs a real striker who can bury non penalty chances

Or you buy Lacazette for his penalty ability but the team already has a sure penalty taker like Milner, Gerrard, Ronaldo Hazard, So what will be the purpose of the transfer

(1) (2) (3) ... (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) ... (19110) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.