Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10491251 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nihilist: Ibime needs to shut up abeg...

Were you not the one that claimed Dembele would outshine Modric in central midfield?

Nigga better take a chill pill before you die of a heart attack at 32.

Abi no be you talk this one?

Fam he's perfect, he doesn't make mistakes.

Same dude that claimed that Spud's midfield triumvirate of Sandro, Paulinho and Phuck-knows-who would feast on EPL teams' midfield under AVB.

Oh well, the reverse was the case.

So much for his midfield play knowledge in big mess cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
"It's a direction we tried to establish since the beginning of last season but our squad now is different. We have different qualities now in our players.

"The second season normally is good season for a manager because you come from one season of work and you can choose a better direction you want to go and we feel comfortable and we feel happy the way we are doing things.

"Are we going to lose matches? Obviously, yes, but in this moment we are getting results and we are enjoying our style of play"

- Jose Mourinho

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2014

Were you not the one that claimed Dembele would outshine Modric in central midfield?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2014

Are those shots fired? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Those are shots obviously, I'll be surprised if Ibime just let it go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:03am On Sep 09, 2014
Ibime is busy at a Burger King munching double whooper and fries to care about shot fired

He has to meet his 100,000 calories intake per day before midnight

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 09, 2014
Phuck me sideways!

This aint happening grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Damn! Me thinks sh1t's about to unfold. Front row seat o jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 09, 2014
nateevs: Damn! Me thinks sh1t's about to unfold. Front row seat o jare.

Abeg shift, make we share the front seat together. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2014
AirborneLacer: Aint in for this marathon.

Of course you ain't ain't got time for marathon because according to you, Makelele is limited because he is not box to box player like Redondo who scored 14 goals in his whole career. . . whilst Dunga and Deschamps were artisans on the ball whilst Makelele is not.

You've been having my name in your matter since the day you were shown not to be able to count your fingers. Trust me, you dont want to go into old matters because you were one of the Torres supporters on here.

We having current debate and you pulling up old matters without reference to date or context.

Why not provide context to the debate we were having? I'm sure we were discussing Spurs vs Chelsea and comparing the right-wing position. No wonder you cut my sentence.

Who no know say I've been championing Sturridge on this thread? Was there a bigger Sturridge fan on Chelsea thread than me and FBS?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Ibime:

Negro I'm starting to believe you were not really watching football when Makelele was playing.

You definitely weren't watching football when Deschamps and Dunga were playing.

Cos I would have said you have logic to your argument had you not named Dunga and Deschamps among the greats. Ninjas who were technically nowhere near Makelele.

And you DEFINITELY weren't watching football when Redondo was playing, to name Redondo who scored much less goals than Makelele as a box to box midfielder.

In Redondos day, if he ran to the opponents box, it would take him 3 minutes to return to his own box. I know, na dat Manyoo vs Real Madrid match dey confuse you. You are not a football watcher.

Why should Makelele run box to box when he is controlling a defence that concedes 13 goals in a season. I repeat - that's 13 goals in 38 matches - or one goal conceded every 3 matches. You must be on crack!!!

I'll be damned before I take lectures on midfield play from your kind. You only see midfielders when they start to dribble, that's why midfielders like Oscar look like Jesus to you. Negro, I will spot the quality or lack thereof in a midfielder in 20 mins that will take you half a season to recognise.

Dunga ko! Deschamps ni!

Thís negro forgot Deschamps was exactly the same age as Makelele was when Deschamps came to Chelsea. Both came to Chelsea at age 30. Abeg who here was a Chelsea fan back then? They should come and report.
Abeg, who is Dunga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2014
Ibime:

Of course you ain't ain't got time for marathon because according to you, Makelele is limited because he is not box to box player like Redondo who scored 14 goals in his whole career. . . whilst Dunga and Deschamps were artisans on the ball whilst Makelele is not.

Mate dont blow a fuse.

So according to your Ikputic assertion if Matic who's already on one league goal ends up scoring 5 goals in all competitions this season, he's a box to box player?

Bro go back to sleep!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Mate dont blow a fuse.

So according to your Ikputic assertion if Matic who's already on one league goal ends up scoring 5 goals in all competitions this season, he's a box to box player?

Bro go back to sleep!

shocked
putum putum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2014
afrodoc2:

shocked
putum putum

grin You are wicked..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2014
Bimfo:

grin You are wicked..

Me no want trouble o, i no sabi fight.....but if i talk wetin dey mind?
Wetin dey my mind be say .............no i no go talk am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2014
Happy birthday Oscar dos Santos Emboaba
Júnior!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Bro go back to sleep!

I'm cool ninja. Just taking a young one to task for talking what's beyond him. Before I leave, I'm not the one who said all these:

AirborneLacer:
If Redondo et al could travel upfield, grab assists and goals whilst maintaining their primary role which is to serve as the team's defensive aegis, then that makes them special - It goes to show the talent they are.

AirborneLacer:
Makelele was known for one thing - Redondo was known for many things!

AirborneLacer:
It would be pretty hard for us to be on a common ground if you keep on denying the fact that Claude possessed limited skillset.

A pre-2003 article isn't going to help issues here. The most important thing about the article you just read was that Redondo, Rijkaard et al whom you've been claiming all nite are CMs were identified as DMs.

AirborneLacer:
It doesn't work that way, not anymore. Just like CBs are seen scoring goals for fun these days, DMs are expected to maraude upfield, score goals, dictate the tempo of the game and grab assists. Anyone who simply babysits the backfour all in the name of carrying out the primary function of a DM lacks some skills - It's a fact!

Only to find out, the Redondo scored less goals than Makelele. Maybe he was limited?

You then compounded the issue by hailing Dunga and Deschamps as greats when they were technically nowhere near Makelele.

If you join with outsiders to denigrate a Chelsea legend by referencing older players you didn't really watch, I will call you to task ninja.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2014
Ibime:

You've been having my name in your matter since the day you were shown not to be able to count your fingers. Trust me, you dont want to go into old matters because you were one of the Torres supporters on here.

We having current debate and you pulling up old matters without reference to date or context.

Why not provide context to the debate we were having? I'm sure we were discussing Spurs vs Chelsea and comparing the right-wing position. No wonder you cut my sentence.

Who no know say I've been championing Sturridge on this thread? Was there a bigger Sturridge fan on Chelsea thread than me and FBS?

Negro please...

First you say:

Ibime:

I'll be damned before I take lectures on midfield play from your kind. You only see midfielders when they start to dribble, that's why midfielders like Oscar look like Jesus to you. Negro, I will spot the quality or lack thereof in a midfielder in 20 mins that will take you half a season to recognise.

But you were the same fat fool who has told us in the past that Modric would not improve Chelsea's midfield....even though he ended up significantly improving Madrid's

You told us that Dembele would soon outshine Modric...How did that go?

You are also the same fool who claimed last season that Spurs midfield would beast the league.

Ibime if you had any sense of self respect, you would jump out the nearest window onto a bed of nails, after having previously doused yourself in petrol and with a flaming tyre hanging from your corpulent neck

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2014
Nihilist:

Negro please...

First you say:

But you were the same fat fool who has told us in the past that Modric would not improve Chelsea's midfield....even though he ended up significantly improving Madrid's

You told us that Dembele would soon outshine Modric...How did that go?

You are also the same fool who claimed last season that Spurs midfield would beast the league.

Ibime if you had any sense of self respect, you would jump out the nearest window onto a bed of nails, after having previously doused yourself in petrol and with a flaming tyre hanging from your corpulent neck

shocked Ogedengbe o!!!
Haba e pass this Makanaki erm abi Makelele debate?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2014
i don't always agree with ibime but he is spot on with makelele - the dude was legendary in his craft. chelsea kept 25 clean sheets that season, that's about 2/3 of their league games.

once chelsea scored against you, there's no way back. makelele would lock up the defence in such a way that no matter what the opposition tried, it won't amount to anything.

to concede only 15 league goals in an entire season is a stuff of legend. claude makelele is the daddy of all defensive midfielders that ever existed. chelsea fans should demand a statue of him outside the stamford bridge!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Nihilist:

I know you have me in your heart ninja. . . I'm busy. . . . go play elsewhere. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2014
Ibime:

[s]
I know you have me in your heart ninja. . . I'm busy. . . . go play elsewhere[/s]. . .

I only call you out when you post your usual self-aggrandizing bullshit...which you post at least once a week grin

Beating your chest about having watched Redondo and Deschamps playing live on telly, like you deserve a medal.

Let's all rise and applaud Ibime shall we? The only fool that brags about being a spectator to a footballer achieving his destiny on the pitch.

Ode oshi.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Nihilist:

I only call you out when you post your usual self-aggrandizing bullshit...which you post at least once a week grin

Beating your chest about having watched Redondo and Deschamps playing live on telly, like you deserve a medal.

Let's all rise and applaud Ibime shall we? The only fool that brags about being a spectator to a footballer achieving his destiny on the pitch.

Ode oshi.

Hian!

Oga take am easy na shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2014
But wait o, all those who were rating Dembele with his aimless and dangerous(to his team) midfield dribbles ABOVE Modric have to be sent to Sambisa forest or at least Gashua underground prison in Yobe State cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2014
He be like say Nihilist don get Ibime for mind before, the way he is hitting him hard ehn.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Yawn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2014
Its like Nihilist has been meaning to do this to Ibime for a long time grin

E don do guys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Dhellake: He be like say Nihilist don get Ibime for mind before, the way he is hitting him hard ehn.....

I tell you. E remind me of Foreman vs Frazier. Na so Foreman dey woze Frazier,swinging from his socks.

Funny enough i think Ibime is right to a large extent. While those guys mentioned e.g Redondo where probably better footballers than Makelele, IN MY OPINION none of them had the understanding of what it took to protect the defence that Makelele had.
As footballers there were many better midfielders than Makelele, but he was the best defensive midfielder of them all.....IN MY OPINION.

And yes i watched Rijkaard, Il principe Redondo, Mathaus, Deschamps........i am not bragging o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2014
afrodoc2:

I tell you. E remind me of Foreman vs Frazier. Na so Foreman dey woze Frazier,swinging from his socks.

Funny enough i think Ibime is right to a large extent. While those guys mentioned e.g Redondo where probably better footballers than Makelele, IN MY OPINION none of them had the understanding of what it took to protect the defence that Makelele had.
As footballers there were many better midfielders than Makelele, but he was the best defensive midfielder of them all.....IN MY OPINION.

And yes i watched Rijkaard, Il principe Redondo, Mathaus, Deschamps........i am not bragging o! cheesy

Thats what i think too.

Ibime is right but his opponents are hell bent on swinging the argument to something else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2014
Nihilist:

Ode oshi.
making people like me who only startedd watching football january 2014 feel cry

grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2014
lalaboi:

Thats what i think too.

Ibime is right but his opponents are hell bent on swinging the argument to something else.

I am not opposing Ibime at all.

Afterall, if you go back a page or two, I was tackling Katsumoto yesterday when he claimed that Makalele was a limited footballer.

It's that statement that he made about spotting a midfielder in 20 minutes that busted my head.

The same guy that has made all those central midfield misyarns in the last 2 seasons?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2014
afrodoc2:
While those guys mentioned e.g Redondo where probably better footballers than Makelele, IN MY OPINION none of them had the understanding of what it took to protect the defence that Makelele had.

that's what i thought too but according to inscrutable fools like dayokanu, you are wrong. lothar matthaus that has the intelligence of a cöckroach was a better defensive midfielder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.