Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10496935 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (19141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2014
grin I no sabi wetin I go talk sef..

Lemme check who started the Makelele and Redondo argument.

hesben and Debroslink undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2014
Ibime:

I'm cool ninja. Just taking a young one to task for talking what's beyond him. Before I leave, I'm not the one who said all these:

Only to find out, the Redondo scored less goals than Makelele. Maybe he was limited?

You then compounded the issue by hailing Dunga and Deschamps as greats when they were technically nowhere near Makelele.

If you join with outsiders to denigrate a Chelsea legend by referencing older players you didn't really watch, I will call you to task ninja.

You're a phucking joke!

You cant argue sensibly, all you do is jump from one point to another, trying phucking hard to score cheap points off them.

When I presented you the Mikel analogy, what was your response to it? Instead you went claiming that Redondo is a box to box player. I asked you if Matic ends up scoring as many as 5 goals this season, does that make him a box to box player, you switched to Makelele has got more goals than Redondo - You're phucking inconsistent!

Since we're now on goals, how does Makelele's 17 career goals in 607 apps make him any better than Redondo who in 349 apps racked up 13 goals, 4 goals short of the Frenchman who had to enjoy a further 258 apps?

Makelele managed to score a phucking 8 goals from 1997 - 2011 (count the years mate) and your deluded mind tells you he was a goalscorer?

How did he fare with his passing accuracy and shooting accuracy compared to Redondo's?

This is what Redondo can do and he wasn't even a CM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X67sbYpAnoo

Without doubts Redondo was the best defensive midfilder ever in history of football and I don't phucking care about your view.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2014
I no get Nihilist time jare.

The boy dey carry my matter for him mind since one day when we dey discuss simple multiplication.

Sotay he accuse me, a Sturridge aficionado, of claiming Lennon is a better player than Studge. He no give the context of the discussion.

Modric issue is old issue me and Nateevs have been arguing since 2009. I said we don't need Modric when we have Lampard, Ballack and Essien.

2012, they said Modric is available for £40m, I said there are better cheaper alternatives are on the market and listed them.

Every ninja knows that in the last 2 years, even Friday Elaho is preferable to me than the clowns we've been calling central midfielders. The ninja just quote shít out of date and context because he carry Ibime for mind.

Dont worry ninja, I no get time to dig your previous monikers where you were the one saying Chelsea does not need new central midfielder, or producing chart to absolve Torres of playing like a wastepipe. Bros get Ibime for mind, that's why he just start cursing and fighting out of nowhere. Na thís kain behaviour dey make Seun dey ban am every 2 months

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Lord Ibime:
Bros get Ibime for mind, that's why he just start cursing and fighting out of nowhere. Na thís kain behaviour dey make Seun dey ban am every 2 months

in other words, are you remotely suggesting nihilist is an unrepentant miscreant? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2014
coogar: i don't always agree with ibime but he is spot on with makelele - the dude was legendary in his craft. chelsea kept 25 clean sheets that season, that's about 2/3 of their league games.

once chelsea scored against you, there's no way back. makelele would lock up the defence in such a way that no matter what the opposition tried, it won't amount to anything.

to concede only 15 league goals in an entire season is a stuff of legend. claude makelele is the daddy of all defensive midfielders that ever existed. chelsea fans should demand a statue of him outside the stamford bridge!

You made an intelligent statement on here the last time you and I went down the debate lane.

I cant dig up the post now but it went in lines like this:

''It was Makelele's limited skillset that made him become the best at protecting the backline''.

That was the best defence line I've heard since this argument ensued days back.

If Ibime is making a strong case for Claude's holding role prowess just like you've been doing, then I wouldn't be throwing lines on this issue, but Ibime is seriously hailing Makalele as a goalscorer who wasn't limited.

A look at the stats alone shoulda have him shat in his pants.

He's digging up my posts and cant even counter a single one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2014
AirborneLacer:
You made an intelligent statement on here the last time you and I went down the debate lane.

I cant dig up the post now but it went in lines like this:

''It was Makelele's limited skillset that made him become the best at protecting the backline''.

That was the best defence line I've heard since this argument ensued days back.

If Ibime is making a strong case for Claude's holding role prowess just like you've been doing, then I wouldn't be throwing lines on this issue, but Ibime is seriously hailing Makalele as a goalscorer who wasn't limited.

A look at the stats alone shoulda have him shat in his pants.

He's digging up my posts and cant even counter a single one.

but you have seen claude's videos at nantes and what he could do with the ball in the advanced role. i think claude's old age caught up with him & he preferred a role where he won't be running too much to get things done - thus the defensive midfielder role.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

but you have seen claude's videos at nantes and what he could do with the ball in the advanced role. i think claude's old age caught up with him & he preferred a role where he won't be running too much to get things done - thus the defensive midfielder role.

I've seen those clips but coog, how consistent was he with that performance?

At Nantes, he scored 8 times!

Impressive figure for a DM right? But bruh that was from 1991 - 1997.

I wonder why Ibime would even have the cojones to curse Mikel's style of play when it's glaring clear the boy was learning from Makalele cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I've seen those clips but coog, how consistent was he with that performance?

At Nantes, he scored 8 times!

Impressive figure for a DM right? But bruh that was from 1991 - 1997.

I wonder why Ibime would even have the cojones to curse Mikel's style of play when it's glaring clear the boy was learning from Makalele cheesy

he already said he hated mikel cos mikel is slower, mikel often gets caught out upfield & mikel's reading of the game is poorer. i never saw makelele once running back like a goat to snuff out attacks. he's always where the action is in chelsea's danger area. that's the difference!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

he already said he hated mikel cos mikel is slower, mikel often gets caught out upfield & mikel's reading of the game is poorer. i never saw makelele once running back like a goat to snuff out attacks. he's always where the action is in chelsea's danger area. that's the difference!

Dont take the Mikel yarn serious, I'm trolling on that.

Let him make a case for Maka's holding role prowess, let him also admit that Maka possessed limited skillset then we're good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Dont take the Mikel yarn serious, I'm trolling on that.

Let him make a case for Maka's holding role prowess, let him also admit that Maka possessed limited skillset then we're good.

does carrick possess a limited skillset? grin
go & watch carrick at spurs when he had the license to bomb forward & compare to how his game was totally changed at man utd.

makelele did what mourinho instructed him to do. with the huffing & puffing or the fanfare surrounding lampard that 04/05 season, mourinho declared makelele as the player of the season for chelsea.

that says a lot for a player with limited skillset.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

does carrick possess a limited skillset? grin
go & watch carrick at spurs when he had the license to bomb forward & compare to how his game was totally changed at man utd.

makelele did what mourinho instructed him to do. with the huffing & puffing or the fanfare surrounding lampard that 04/05 season, mourinho declared makelele as the player of the season for chelsea.

that says a lot for a player with limited skillset.

Ofcourse those were pre-game instructions that Maka carried out.

But then dont you think a player's strength and weakness could determine the kinda instructions he recieves from his manager?

Maka's history with goals, assists, passing and shooting was that embarrasing.

Dont you think that coulda been the key reason why Ranieri and Jose used him more as a holding midfielder?

If your answers to the above questions is a YES, then dont you agree with me that Maka possessed limited skillset?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ibime: I no get Nihilist time jare.

The boy dey carry my matter for him mind since one day when we dey discuss simple multiplication.

May God punish you every morning for the rest of your miserable life. During that particular argument, I am the 1st to admit that I got the calculation wrong. But even at that, the crux of the debate was my assertion that Courtois had outperformed Cech in the 2011\2012 season despite having to face more traffic in goal...an assertion that was eventually proven right. How that has anything to do with your show of shame today is a mystery.

Sotay he accuse me, a Sturridge aficionado, of claiming Lennon is a better player than Studge. He no give the context of the discussion.

Modric issue is old issue me and Nateevs have been arguing since 2009. I said we don't need Modric when we have Lampard, Ballack and Essien.

2012, they said Modric is available for £40m, I said there are better cheaper alternatives are on the market and listed them.

Every ninja knows that in the last 2 years, even Friday Elaho is preferable to me than the clowns we've been calling central midfielders. The ninja just quote shít out of date and context because he carry Ibime for mind.

Shut your lying gob, you fat reprobate.

Who said this?
Ibime:

Bale is better than Kalou
VDV and Mata are almost mate
Lennon is better than Sturridge
Adebayor has 30 goals and assists, better than anything DD+Torres could muster.

Why did Modric not create 3 goals per game.

Shebi Modric was not on the pitch when they lost 5-1 to Chelsea, 4-2 to Arsenal, 5-1 to United, 6-1 and 3-1 to Citeh etc etc

Modric should be ashamed of his performance in any game where he came up against any kind of decent midfielder.

PLEASE STOP TALKING NONSENSE!!!!

Modric to lift Chelsea when he can't lift better players at Spurs?

Modric would look good at Chelsea. . . . but results would not improve!!!

Idime the dimwit made the above proclamation on May 23, 2012
That very summer, Modric moved to Madrid and the rest was history.

Notice the context in that statement, he compared Spurs entire forward line to ours, and then pronounced that Spurs had better squad. I'll give him Bale>Kalou

He claimed VdV was like for like for Mata in a season where Mata was the second highest assister in the league, copping 6 goals along the way.

Then he claimed Lennon is better than Sturridge. grin

After all of this, this disgraceful michelin man still has the gall to claim he can identify a central midfielder in 20 minutes.

Ibime has been proven a fool so many times, his idiocy is accepted as scientific fact

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Ofcourse those were pre-game instructions that Maka carried out.

But then dont you think a player's strength and weakness could determine the kinda instructions he recieves from his manager?

Maka's history with goals, assists, passing and shooting was that appaling.

Dont you think that coulda been the key reason why Ranieri and Jose used him more a holding midefielder?

If your answers to the above questions is a YES, then dont you agree with me that Maka possessed limited skillset?

that ain't the key - the key was that makelele wasn't bought as a galactico by real madrid. someone had to stay behind when zidane, figo, fat ronaldo, roberto carlos, raul, etc bomb forward.

this was what ranieri said when buying makelele....."I have a fantastic Rolex. It is run by battery. Claude is my new battery. Claude is very important for the future of Chelsea. Claude was one of the first players on my list. He is a playmaker. The best."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yepa!

Someone is being busted grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

that ain't the key - the key was that makelele wasn't bought as a galactico by real madrid. someone had to stay behind when zidane, figo, fat ronaldo, roberto carlos, raul, etc bomb forward.

this was what ranieri said when buying makelele....."I have a fantastic Rolex. It is run by battery. Claude is my new battery. Claude is very important for the future of Chelsea. Claude was one of the first players on my list. He is a playmaker. The best."

I know quite well that Perez and Maka weren't best of friends but you dont just overlook these kind of strong observations:

''We will not miss Makélelé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn't a header of the ball and rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makelele to be forgotten.''

The man is simply telling us that Maka was limited.

Ranieri and Jose had to improvise. They both had to use his experience which was the only valuable asset left in him, in a more productive manner - to babysit the backline.

All Maka needed was a high level of concentration to excel in his new role.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
`I remember when I was watching the 1934 world cup live here in Genoa, I could spot a tournament's top scorer within 20 seconds.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I know quite well that Perez and Maka weren't best of friends but you dont just overlook these kind of strong observation:

''We will not miss Makélelé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn't a header of the ball and rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makelele to be forgotten.''

The man is simply telling us that Maka was limited.

Ranieri and Jose had to improvise. They both had to use his experience which was the only valuable asset left in him, in a more productive manner - to babysit the backline.

All Maka needed was a high level of concentration to excel in his new role.

perez has been proven wrong & i am sure he would one day admit that he made the most stüpid statement concerning a football player with those words.

jose/ranieri simply used makelele like del bosque used him. nothing special in that. everyone knew what makelele was worth apart from perez. perez lost, roman won!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nihilist:

May God punish you every morning for the rest of your miserable life. During that particular argument, I am the 1st to admit that I got the calculation wrong.

Why you dey vex bros? You ain't moving an ant with these curses. You dey curse person wey no curse you. You be market woman?

You were unable to comprehend simple JSS2 level Maths calculation after a whole 24 hours of explanation, and Ibime corrected you. Na why you dey carry me for mind, sotay you just wake up one morning dey curse my ancestors? cheesy

Nihilist:
Shut your lying gob, you fat reprobate.

Who said this?

Bale is better than Kalou
VDV and Mata are almost mate
Lennon is better than Sturridge
Adebayor has 30 goals and assists, better than anything DD+Torres could muster.

Why did Modric not create 3 goals per game.

Shebi Modric was not on the pitch when they lost 5-1 to Chelsea, 4-2 to Arsenal, 5-1 to United, 6-1 and 3-1 to Citeh etc etc

Modric should be ashamed of his performance in any game where he came up against any kind of decent midfielder.

PLEASE STOP TALKING NONSENSE!!!!

Modric to lift Chelsea when he can't lift better players at Spurs?

Modric would look good at Chelsea. . . . but results would not improve!!!

This is why I say ninjas should speak in context. We were querying Modric's poor goal and assist record, and someone said he played with worse players at Spurs and would improve his assists and goals record at Chelsea.

I said why would he improve his goals and assists record, and who are the worse players at Spurs in 2011/2012?

Would he assists Torres and 34 years old DD better than Adebayor who just socred and made 30 goals that year? Is it VDV who scores 15 goals a season, Bale who scores 20 a season or Lennon on the right wing vs Sturridge that are the poor players he's playing with? In a season where Spurs finished 4th and Chelsea finished 6th.

You never saw me type that Mikel and Ramires are better than Modric so what you yarning about? I said £40m is too much for Modric and gave alternative midfielders we should buy, you are here ranting.

If you want to know the origin of that debate, it goes back to a debate in 2009 between myself and Nateevs where Nateevs wanted Modric and I said Ballack, Essien and Lampard is enough. It's just spillover of that debate with Nateevs on Modric vs Lampard, you just jump in without knowing what the two ninjas are discussing about.

This ninja never made any comment in Modric first season when he was voted worst player in Spain, he just waited till Modric is on top of his game to attack Ibime out of context. . . . because he dey carry Ibime for mind over old matter.

Now, I could go digging up your previous posts. . . . but naaaah. . . . you just dey fight with yourself. Only ninja I used to do that with is Nateevs over long running debates. What's eating you?

AirborneLacer: Yepa!
Someone is being busted grin grin grin

Don't talk about busted bro. . . . you know I'm just amused at the moment. . . .you don't want me taking gloves off. . .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
This same Ibime that said. . . . naah I won't get into the pit with y'all. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yes! I knew I had to get front row seats.

Bimfo:
Abeg shift, make we share the front seat together. wink

Bros I no dey shift o. I need space for my pop corn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Real Madrid will launch a bid for Eden Hazard if
Cristiano Ronaldo decides to quit Spain and move back to Manchester United. Madrd fear the Portuguese superstar will force an exit and will ready a £60m offer for Hazard
DailyStar

Real Madrid want make thunder land for their santiago bernabeu cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
I think in 2012, everyone will choose Lennon ahead of sturridge and the modric of 2013/2014 was not the Modric of 2011/2012, two years gap and much improvements to his game, I think i support Ibime's then opinion on those players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tval: Real Madrid will launch a bid for Eden Hazard if
Cristiano Ronaldo decides to quit Spain and move back to Manchester United. Madrd fear the Portuguese superstar will force an exit and will ready a £60m offer for Hazard
DailyStar

Real Madrid want make thunder land for their santiago bernabeu cheesy
Chelsea will have their share of Perez's money floundering, anything short of a world record fee should mean no-deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dhellake: I think in 2012, everyone will choose Lennon ahead of sturridge and the modric of 2013/2014 was not the Modric of 2011/2012, two years gap and much improvements to his game, I think i support Ibime's then opinion on those players

Sturridge 11/12: 11 goals and 2 assists in 28 league appearances on the mostly right wing
Lennon 11/12: 3 goals and 3 assists in 19 league appearances mostly on the right wing

Modric 11/12: 2.3 shots per game, 2.6 passes per game, 87.4 pass accuracy...and that's after being shunted all over midfield
To put in perspective...

Modric had the 3rd highest ratio of Key Passes per game in the entire league behind only Mata and David Silva that season...and only 3 players threw more passes overall than he did

You better not join that fat fool in his idiocy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ninja missed the crux of the debate.

They said Modric would post numerous goals and assists at Chelsea of 2011/2012. So far, he only scored 4 goals in 2 years at Real Madrid which is a much better team than Chelsea of 2011/12.

On the original debate in 2009 where all thís stems from, Nateevs wanted Modric to replace Lampard in Chelsea line up. I said who will score and assist if Modric does so? That's an argument we've been having over 3 years. Hence they said Modric stats will improve at Chelsea. Lampard scored 27 goals and 20 assists that season, Modric is still posting Spurs numbers at Real Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ibime: Ninja missed the crux of the debate.

They said Modric would post numerous goals and assists at Chelsea of 2011/2012. So far, he only scored 4 goals in 2 years at Real Madrid which is a much better team than Chelsea of 2011/12.

On the original debate in 2009 where all thís stems from, Nateevs wanted Modric to replace Lampard in Chelsea line up. I said who will score and assist if Modric does so? That's an argument we've been having over 3 years. Hence they said Modric stats will improve at Chelsea. Lampard scored 27 goals and 20 assists that season, Modric is still posting Spurs numbers at Real Madrid.

Quick question for you...Do you think Fabregas will ever post Lampard numbers at Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ibime: Ninja missed the crux of the debate.

That is what you get when you allow Stats to be the major factor in deciding who is a better player.

Modric contributes so much to the flow and continuity of play in a team's midfield and a lot of this can't be quantified in goals and assists.
I have always been a Modric fan and would welcome him into United's midfield any day.

P.S He had a terrible 1ST HALF of his debut season but excelled in the 2nd half of the season. I believe that worst ever vote was at the mid-way point of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nihilist:

Quick question for you...Do you think Fabregas will ever post Lampard numbers at Chelsea?

He's already posted it at Arsenal. He'll control, assist and score.

afrodoc2:
[/b]
That is what you get when you allow Stats to be the major factor in deciding who is a better player.
Modric contributes so much to the flow and continuity of play in a team's midfield and a lot of this can't be quantified in goals and assists.

That doesn't matter bro. The ninjas wanted him to replace Lampard. Dem no dey buy output for market.

Ballack and Essien were better than him and dominated him in every match on flow, continuity and all other intangibles so we ain't spending crazy money to replace them either.

That's where all thís started. I ain't got nothing against Modric but he ain't messing with our midfield of then, and na just Nateevs dey push me to downplay the guy. That time, na Modric vs Lampard debate we dey hold here every week.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ibime:

He's already posted it at Arsenal. He'll control, assist and score.
Ramires also controls, assists, and scores....

What did he post at Arsenal? 35 league goals in 8 seasons for Arsenal. Hardly Lampard style output.

I ask again, Do you believe Fabregas post Lampard numbers at CFC?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nihilist:
Ramires also controls, assists, and scores....

What did he post at Arsenal? 35 league goals in 8 seasons for Arsenal. Hardly Lampard style output.

I ask again, Do you believe Fabregas post Lampard numbers at CFC?

Check his last 2/3 seasons ninja. Forget counting when he was 16 years old.

Ramires no dey control anything jor!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ibime:

Check his last 2/3 seasons ninja. Forget counting when he was 16 years old.

Stop beating around the bush and answer the question...Yes or No?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nihilist:

Stop beating around the bush and answer the question...Yes or No?

You just dey amuse me. . . like say you dey fight.

Answer to your question. . . is Canada cold?

3 assists in 3 games already. Modric might reach that by season end.

Fabregas is a double figure nigga jor!

If he play Oscar position, you can expect 30+ goals and assists combined sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (19141) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), lordfalcao(m), efec(m), User09, PDPGuy, forgiveness, Unlimited22, AdisaOwala, KanielOutis92, chelseabmw(m), iamoyindamola(m), DynamoDeGreat, NinjaMetahuman, LORDLARGE(m), Caicedobets(m), Sportsweb, Griffon(m), Realtord43, KingAzubuike(f), cephasdultimate, Debroslink, fredoooooo, Ibime(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.