Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501549 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2014
nitlad:

Even if it is a coy indicted in blood diamond trading, ko kan aye. Afterall Barça proudly dons "Qatar. . . " despite the well documented rights abuses in the country.

But what happens to our arrangement with Delta should another airline become our chief- sponsor? Termination tinz. . .

I don't think termination should just be it.

Some sort of co-branding should see the two form an alliance grin cheesy

Delta Airlines in partnership with Turkish Airlines proudly sponsors Chelsea F.C grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2014
nitlad:

Kpatakpata, £1B will turn SB to the best stadium in the world, and also sort out structural issues with surrounding infrastructure.

Abramovich can easily write this off as 'philantropy' na. cheesy

Even if Roman is possessed by strange demons and is overwhelmed by unforetold altruism, the space sef is too small to sink that kain money. No one's touching the Osward Stoll Charity building next to it and the council will rather exterminate its own members with nerve gas first than allow us expand over the District line. Unforunately, that's the only space left.

Other foreseeable problems include Fulham Road and the almost parrallel New King's road up to Putney Bridge being a proper and utter nightmare if 70,000 fans ever converge on that space. Then the size of Fulham Broadway station? Policing will be a mission every time there's a game.

The best option na to comot for that area finish. That's why I liked the Battersea Power Station idea. I still hope that the fellas who bought the place bang their head and run out of will to follow through. Then Roman can say how about me?

Meanwhile, Spurs are building some awesome stuff on the high road next to their stadium.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2014
nateevs:

Even if Roman is possessed by strange demons and is overwhelmed by unforetold altruism, the space sef is too small to sink that kain money. No one's touching the Osward Stoll Charity building next to it and the council will rather exterminate its own members with nerve gas first than allow us expand over the District line. Unforunately, that's the only space left.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2014
Nihilist: Is Diego Costa fit for this weeknd?

I need to get that Rooney out of my squad sharpish

Someone needs to confirm this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2014
nateevs:

exactly my sentiments.....

Other foreseeable problems include Fulham Road and the almost parrallel New King's road up to Putney Bridge being a proper and utter nightmare if 70,000 fans ever converge on that space. Then the size of Fulham Broadway station? Policing will be a mission every time there's a game.

it's a nightmare for the residents on matchdays. everywhere is on lockdown. the station is packed to the hilt & i sometimes feel the police struggle to keep the order....

The best option na to comot for that area finish. That's why I liked the Battersea Power Station idea. I still hope that the fellas who bought the place bang their head and run out of will to follow through. Then Roman can say how about me?

that's the only means to break even....
with FFP, chelsea won't be able to spend on players like they have been doing & you simply don't have the revenue to match your spendings. something would have to give within the next 2-3 seasons.

Meanwhile, Spurs are building some awesome stuff on the high road next to their stadium.

spurs have moved on after losing out on the olympic stadium in stratford. arsenal would have relegated by now if they didn't move to the emirates. highbury was another horrible tiny ground - it's smaller than my church. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2014
nateevs: Even if Roman is possessed by strange demons and is overwhelmed by unforetold altruism, the space sef is too small to sink that kain money. No one's touching the Osward Stoll Charity building next to it and the council will rather exterminate its own members with nerve gas first than allow us expand over the District line. Unforunately, that's the only space left.

E be like say you nor sabi Abramovich. If that ninja don ready for SB expansion, all these alagidis dem nor reach. Na aluminium war tinz go make dem chaperly fall in line. tongue

The only idea I thought was better than SB expansion was Battersea. That place for make sense die.

And so far, the only thing they are trumpeting is the exhorbitant cost of expanding SB. Any other thing can be sorted it seems.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
FIFA 15 demo out for PS 2moro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
`page 9347 ke? Are my eyes deceiving me or what? shockedshocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
So who's this 11-year-old wonderkid Xavier Simons?

Clubs just dey die to have him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2014

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas nominated for August's Premier League Player of the Month.

Monk and Jose must be vying for the manager of the month then.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
'When you enjoy what you do, you don't lose your hair, and Guardiola is bald. He doesn't enjoy football.'

- Jose Mourinho

Another weird quote is trending grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
AirborneLacer: 'When you enjoy what you do, you don't lose your hair, and Guardiola is bald. He doesn't enjoy football.'

- Jose Mourinho

Another weird quote is trending grin cheesy grin

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
courtouis signs new 5-year deal. petr cech should move to dolphins fc of PH

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Now that courtois don sign,we fit dey see cech now.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
mithel: Now that courtois don sign,we fit dey see cech now.....

Lmao! I dey tell u. Mou is just too smart cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
coogar: courtouis signs new 5-year deal. petr cech should move to dolphins fc of PH

lwtmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
'Park the bus' mode on FIFA 15?

This people dey craze grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
AirborneLacer: 'Park the bus' mode on FIFA 15?

This people dey craze grin grin grin

shocked You serious??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Bimfo:

shocked You serious??

I hear say na trolling, I hear say na true.

Coogar how far you? Any plans to grab FIFA 15?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I hear say na trolling, I hear say na true.

Coogar how far you? Any plans to grab FIFA 15?

i have pre-ordered......
the long wait has started when the postman would slot it through the door. i have been going through this since 2007. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
coogar:

i have pre-ordered......
the long wait has started when the postman would slot it through the door. i have been going through this since 2007. cheesy grin

Chisos! 2007?

Why am I disturbing my soul? This nigger is a vet grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Vet that gets trashed then starts to fuss over your style of play lol. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
lalaboi: Vet that gets trashed then starts to fuss over your style of play lol. . .

Say nothing mate grin grin grin

I respect coog alot, even when he's losing, he still embraces challenges - he's just like me Or am I to say I'm just like him cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Congratulations to Diego Costa after winning EPL player of the month for August.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Congratulations to Diego Costa who has won the Barclays
Player of the Month award! http://che.lc/m3vaKS

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2014
We all saw it coming, didn't we?

More to come - Congrats DieGoal Costa cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2014
Yes!!!! The FA showing they have sense now..

After those 2 yellow cards that does not worth it, Diegoal still received the award.. cool

Many more to come, bro.. This award will definitely boost his morale.. cheesy..

Make ManU, Arsenal and ManCity fixture come jawe.. I cant wait..

*Dancing* Oya! Gbage Oshi..♪
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2014
‘I’m very happy to win this award. It is important to begin well at a new club and I’m pleased with both my start to the season and also the team’s, which is the most important thing. ‘I hope to continue scoring goals to help out the team and keep making our fantastic supporters happy. I thank my team-mates as they have helped me win this award.’

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2014
@PetrCech collected the Premier League Golden Glove trophy he won at the end of last season!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.