Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512429 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
denzel2009: What's with all these kindergarten arguments?

Baba I tire mehn.

The average manure fan believes he's THOR when it comes to comparisons. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
mikeywise:

Shots fired, man down, man down
I repeat, man down , man down...

We are at condition red. I repeat we're at condition red.

Place your weapon into 'red' status cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Baba I tire mehn.

The average manure fan believes he's THOR when it comes to comparisons. cheesy

statistics are facts....
i have proven di maria is more likely to contribute towards a goal than hazard in their respective careers in europe.

even for their national teams.....di maria has 11 goals in 52 games.......hazard has 6 goals in 48 games. the odds stack against hazard no matter how you look at it. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Liverpool getting it dogggistyle grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

statistics are facts....
i have proven di maria is more likely to contribute towards a goal than hazard in their respective careers in europe.

even for their national teams.....di maria has 11 goals in 52 games.......hazard has 6 goals in 48 games. the odds stack against hazard no matter how you look at it. cheesy grin

And if not for injuries, the run & cross maestros like Valencia and Young woulda been shitting on a technically adept Eden Hazard?

Dont I just love how United fans play out their idiocy on HD grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

well, you were warned so take what's coming to you. i never wanted to do this but you have taken that option away from me with the above gibberish.

listen - everyone knows you are clinically insane but you weren't really born that way, the perpetual poverty your chromosome donors found themselves brought about your brain damage status.

they were so poor, they couldn't afford the best medical facility required & your birth had several complications. your head spent long periods in the womb & the heat cooked up your brains till all the oxygen necessary were exhausted thus the brain damage.

what's more?
your placenta & your umbilical cord were part of the delicacies served on the day of your christening......there was no way they were going to let that go to waste when there was no money to even provide ordinary chicken for the guests.

don't take it so badly,
if you want to sue - tap my cellphone. no child ought to pass through what you went through. this isn't even child abuse, it's foetus abuse. your insanity isn't an ancestral curse, it was man-made. hopefully, the court shall award you a substantial settlement & TB joshua would complete the rest.

Even my little nephews spits better flows dan dis Joe budden wannabe. Uz a wannabes NL gladiator/prankstar/wankstar lifeless being. You dissing,firing shots,tryna rap...? Son I can see......! Cougs I heartless,ur pains I can't feel.....!

Enuff trying hard to sound tough you can hv d center ring cougs. If u ain't satisfied...? I could give you da victory,u so desperately desire cougs. But one fin,wen next u choose to come at me,u must stand correct cougs. Not as a lame as cyber lord but,as ur lame arse 1ft6inches cougs.....remember u are allowed to put on ur gurlies heels too. Cuz u gone nid all the height in the world to get at me cougs.

Now dis is the real warning. You are weak,ur shyyte aint gon hold wit me. You are filled with fairy tales,dis ain't da moonslight tales. I could get at u easily,uz goliath,a everydays David dream.

You loud with ur warnings but,empty with ur shots. You fink dis a game coming at me as a empty drum.....! I"ma teach you to crawl bf u start running cos am ur teacher. The only way u gon score an A in dis session is if I give da test with the answers.....4ktard....!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:
And if not for injuries, the run & cross maestros like Valencia and Young woulda been shitting on a technically adept Eden Hazard?

Dont I just love how United fans play out their idiocy on HD grin grin

go on the internet.....
scoop out ashley young's goal/assist stats & let's compare with hazard.

i surrender valencia is shyte - he was only brilliant for 1 or 2 seasons and that could have been fluked. he's not consistent enough to be put next to hazard but ashley young?

are you aware ashley once won young player of the season in this league? are you aware ashley young twice graced the PFA team of the season? young got damaged at united sef - when he was in villa, his goal sacked jose mourinho in 2007. cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nawa oo grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Na wa o! See how these people just waste a whole page for wetin

ARGUEMENT??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nihilist: Liverpool getting it dogggistyle grin
Abeg o! No kill me wit laff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:

Even my little nephews spits better flows dan dis Joe budden wannabe. Uz a wannabes NL gladiator/prankstar/wankstar lifeless being. You dissing,firing shots,tryna rap...? Son I can see......! Cougs I heartless,ur pains I can't feel.....!

Enuff trying hard to sound tough you can hv d center ring cougs. If u ain't satisfied...? I could give you da victory,u so desperately desire cougs. But one fin,wen next u choose to come at me,u must stand correct cougs. Not as a lame as cyber lord but,as ur lame arse 1ft6inches cougs.....remember u are allowed to put on ur gurlies heels too. Cuz u gone nid all the height in the world to get at me cougs.

Now dis is the real warning. You are weak,ur shyyte aint gon hold wit me. You are filled with fairy tales,dis ain't da moonslight tales. I could get at u easily,uz goliath,a everydays David dream.

You loud with ur warnings but,empty with ur shots. You fink dis a game coming at me as a empty drum.....! I"ma teach you to crawl bf u start running cos am ur teacher. The only way u gon score an A in dis session is if I give da test with the answers.....4ktard....!

if one translates this to igbo, it would sound like what pete edochie was saying to his charms in things fall apart! i just did an exposé on how your genesis was poverty-stricken, and this is your rebuttal to that?

are you a man at all? if someone addresses me the way i did to you, i would be spazzing out. you have just told this entire community that you are not man enough. i ain't in no competition with you. this isn't win or lose, this is coogar dropping excreta on a midget called diggz that looks like the delivery boy of mr.biggs.

i have bodied tougher heads, why would you think lyrically thrashing you would add any feather to my hat? you are like the weight of a needle. beating or not beating you does nothing. so go sück your father's cöck if you are clueless about what to write. 30 mins ago, you wanted this to be fun, now you are backing off. you are a disgrace to your ancestors. angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen, we're back!

It's the phucking round 4 of this Super Saturday UCL Clash and it's going down here in Ohio!

I gotta tell you, this duel is living up to billing.

Nihilist let us face it, no one really gave Diggz a chance but he's somehow silencing his critics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Personally, I would pick Di Maria over Hazard without even thinking twice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

go on the internet.....
scoop out ashley young's goal/assist stats & let's compare with hazard.

i surrender valencia is shyte - he was only brilliant for 1 or 2 seasons and that could have been fluked. he's not consistent enough to be put next to hazard but ashley young?

are you aware ashley once won young player of the season in this league? are you aware ashley young twice graced the PFA team of the season? young got damaged at united sef - when he was in villa, his goal sacked jose mourinho in 2007. cheesy grin

Ode no be so u say bebe better pass who again....? All the peeps u hv ever supported are losers just like ur gracious self. From bebe to uncleverly to young to Anderson to Ur Dead bottom self. Shame no dey catch u? Lets ask ur co...Manure fans wat their tk is on the so called hunch back u are parading here as CR7. Oloshi jati jati....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
We can all remember those days of Kagawa is better than Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
AirborneLacer: Ladies and Gentlemen, we're back!

It's the phucking round 4 of this Super Saturday UCL Clash and it's going down here in Ohio!

I gotta tell you, this duel is living up to billing.

Nihilist let us face it, no one really gave Diggz a chance but he's somehow silencing his critics.

I admit he is doing far better than we thought. His initial blows were very impressive, this line in particular had coogar on the ropes, and would have led a lesser mortal to commiting suicide
Shut da fcuuuuk u mikey mouse lame cyber fronting serial killer

However, I think his ferocity has since waned...and coogar is easing his way back into the bout.

Coogar is a know distance brawler with bags of stamina. I'm not sure diggz can last the full 12 rounds. He needs to knockout his opponent asap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nihilist: Liverpool getting it dogggistyle grin

That awkward moment when a Merseyside outfit travel London only to get gang-banged anaIIy! grin grin

Katsumoto travelled with the boys? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:

Ode no be so u say bebe better pass who again....? All the peeps u hv ever supported are losers just like ur gracious self. From bebe to uncleverly to young to Anderson to Ur Dead bottom self. Shame no dey catch u? Lets ask ur co...Manure fans wat their tk is on the so called hunch back u are parading here as CR7. Oloshi jati jati....

maybe all of them are losers like you said - but the poorest out of them all would put your father in a cage as a pet & feed him for the rest of his life.

ask my co man utd fans? hahahaha
that's the difference - my opinion is my opinion, i don't share the herd mentality. my opinion is even backed by statistical evidence so go kill yourself.

this hazard debate must be hurting you to spit that much expletives. maybe that's not why you are hurting - reading the guests at your christening ate your placenta might be the reason you are irked.

if you want me to apologise, just ask. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

if one translates this to igbo, it would sound like what pete edochie was saying to his charms in things fall apart! i just did an exposé on how your genesis was poverty-stricken, and this is your rebuttal to that?

are you a man at all? if someone addresses me the way i did to you, i would be spazzing out. you have just told this entire community that you are not man enough. i ain't in no competition with you. this isn't win or lose, this is coogar dropping excreta on a midget called diggz that looks like the delivery boy of mr.biggs.

i have bodied tougher heads, why would you think lyrically thrashing you would add any feather to my hat? you are like the weight of a needle. beating or not beating you does nothing. so go sück your father's cöck if you are clueless about what to write. 30 mins ago, you wanted this to be fun, now you are backing off. you are a disgrace to your ancestors. angry angry angry

Sharrrap dere . ..bloody babuwa like you. Who cares how u translate watever. Your opinion on wat is or wat is not, holds not ground here bcuz,u hv always bin a frustrated likkle dwarf. Always twisting stuffs just to help ur pathetic empty self feel like one intelligent analyst. We all know how u get down on NL,NOISE everywhere..!without any amount of substance in you. You rili do justice in putting d letter G in Garbage. Always recycling lines all day everyday.cougs are u the dustbin ? As we naijas will say,Kaki no be leather. U are the uneducated,unintelligent, plus no football side of victor ikpeba...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:

Sharrrap dere . ..bloody babuwa like you. Who cares how u translate watever. Your opinion on wat is or wat is not, holds not ground here bcuz,u hv always bin a frustrated likkle dwarf. Always twisting stuffs just to help ur pathetic empty self feel like one intelligent analyst. We all know how u get down on NL,NOISE everywhere..!without any amount of substance in you. You rili do justice in putting d letter G in Garbage. Always recycling lines all day everyday.cougs are u the dustbin ? As we naijas will say,Kaki no be leather. U are the uneducated,unintelligent, plus no football side of victor ikpeba...!

i could do anything i want - that's why i am called the prince of persia. frustrated little dwarf, put the G in garbage and what else? you are so lame.......as lame as the hoodlums that rapëd your mother & left your her labiâ facing opposite directions like 2 different addresses.

the more you struggle, the more you would sink in this quicksand you have jumped into this evening. cheesy cheesy i am bringing the heat in the next post. by the time i am done with you, you would be begging to kill yourself tonight.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nihilist: Personally, I would pick Di Maria over Hazard without even thinking twice.

without even thinking @ all should do it justice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

maybe all of them are losers like you said - but the poorest out of them all would put your father in a cage as a pet & feed him for the rest of his life.

ask my co man utd fans? hahahaha
that's the difference - my opinion is my opinion, i don't share the herd mentality. my opinion is even backed by statistical evidence so go kill yourself.

this hazard debate must be hurting you to spit that much expletives. maybe that's not why you are hurting - reading the guests at your christening ate your placenta might be the reason you are irked.

if you want me to apologise, just ask. grin cheesy

You are rili da scorn of da earth. Literally,you mk d babbles of a 6months old child to sound like a well written speech by Prof wole Soyinka. Cougar ur punchlines are as dry as a okprokpo fish. Funny part is,you loud ursef in ur own stewpidity cheesy u are the joke of the earth. Even if u are giving the free space to use the so called intellect u claim to possess u still always end up short of expectations. Reason is,u are a one way stereotype empty midget running on a particular track. You can't survive outside ur usual stale lines,creativity means nuffing to you,I mean you make klint da drunk look and sound better dan the way he is. Face bush ojare......Ozwo....!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

i could do anything i want - that's why i am called the prince of persia. frustrated little dwarf, put the G in garbage and what else? you are so lame.......as lame as the hoodlums that rapëd your mother & left your her labiâ facing opposite directions like 2 different addresses.

the more you struggle, the more you would sink in this quicksand you have jumped into this evening. cheesy cheesy i am bringing the heat in the next post. by the time i am done with you, you would be begging to kill yourself tonight.

Same old crap.... cheesy chaiii......sorry son. Try new lines or better still go grab a dictionary...! Yawns......boring boring hairless frustrated lame animal doctor cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

No be only prince of Persia cheesy cheesy see shoe shine slavish hegoat. Thanks for telling us all the details if u and ur moms. I expect nuffing less from a Cougar cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:
You are rili da scorn of da earth. Literally,you mk d babbles of a 6months old child to sound like a well written speech by Prof wole Soyinka. Cougar ur punchlines are as dry as a okprokpo fish. Funny part is,you loud ursef in ur own stewpidity cheesy u are the joke of the earth. Even if u are giving the free space to use the so called intellect u claim to possess u still always end up short of expectations. Reason is,u are a one way stereotype empty midget running on a particular track. You can't survive outside ur usual stale lines,creativity means nuffing to you,I mean you make klint da drunk look and sound better dan the way he is. Face bush ojare......Ozwo....!!!

diggz:
Same old crap.... cheesy chaiii......sorry son. Try new lines or better still go grab a dictionary...! Yawns......boring boring hairless frustrated lame animal doctor cheesy cheesy

you have been murdered on your own turf!
see, you need to wake up all your dead ancestors, arm them all with SAWs before i can even consider this a brawl. you are too little to cause a ripple - i've killed more stubborn blackheads like yourself than a pimple removal cream.

don't you fücking ever in your miserable life step to me again. i have a zero tolerance for inbred piglets like you. incëst is so embedded in your genetic code, even your white blood cells want to fück the red blood cells. i don't normally brawl with civilians like you but you brought this on yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Liverpool grin grin

In truth, Balotelli is not better than Ideye Brown

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

you have been murdered on your own turf!
see, you need to wake up all your dead ancestors, arm them all with SAWs before i can even consider this a brawl. you are too little to cause a ripple - i've killed more stubborn blackheads like yourself than a pimple removal cream.

don't you fücking ever in your miserable life step to me again. i have a zero tolerance for inbred piglets like you. incëst is so embedded in your genetic code, even your white blood cells want to fück the red blood cells. i don't normally brawl with civilians like you but you brought this on yourself.

I know u are dying to be the winner cheesy cheesy cheesy Kindly check the number of ur likes against mine and score ur self accordingly. Da greatest cougar of dem all. Declaring himself to be the President of Naija since the year 1960.... cheesy cheesy Na slave u be ogbeni..fccccuk off Jor.....!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
FT :: West Ham 3 - 1 Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:

I know u are dying to be the winner cheesy cheesy cheesy Kindly check the number of ur likes against mine and score ur self accordingly. Da greatest cougar of dem all. Declaring himself to be the President of Naija since the year 1960.... cheesy cheesy Na slave u be ogbeni..fccccuk off Jor.....!

who cares about likes? you think it's about likes for me? knowing that you surround yourself with jobless family members, it's nor beyond them to log on NL & let a mental handicap be happy for once in his miserable life.

keep the likes, i would keep the haymakers i have delivered to your glass jaw tonight. the lack of decorum is the reason you are still here. your mother's labiä was exposed as having 2 opposite directions & you are getting orgäsms for likes?

your own don finish. cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

who cares about likes? you think it's about likes for me? knowing that you surround yourself with jobless family members, it's nor beyond them to log on NL & let a mental handicap be happy for once in his miserable life.

keep the likes, i would keep the haymakers i have delivered to your glass jaw tonight. the lack of decorum is the reason you are still here. your mother's labiä was exposed as having 2 opposite directions & you are getting orgäsms for likes?

your own don finish. cheesy grin

You are a boring,useless n classless piece of shyyyyte.I hv bin bashing ur brainless head on the grounds of nairaland all day while, u busy insulting ur moms and lineage(ur greatest achievement). You hv bin well trashed from the beginning so,I will let u kip exposing ur moms and lineage on NL while I enjoy my evening.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Keyboard gangsters

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Cougar cougar....! You don't care abt the likes yet,just after I asked you to do the counting ursef. You ancestors started to help u gather likes yet u claim not to care. Biiaatccch Plssssss tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), chidekings(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.