Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10580124 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

according to your logic, arjen robben was a real madrid reject. the list also includes makelele, sneijder, ruud, van der vaart, etc that alone should tell you what you typed up there makes no sense.

only a goat would say angel di maria flopped at the world cup. i have given you the chart & their opta rating. hazard was below musa ahmed of nigeria.

CR7 played with injuries, his team wasn't even good enough. they had to scrape it through play-offs to get into the tournament proper. at least ronaldo makes up for it in club competitions.

hazard is shyte for club & also shyte for belgium. hazard eliminated chelsea against athletico. di maria destroyed the same athletico to win la decima. he was the best player on the pitch that night.

see the difference?

ronaldo is the current ballon d'or winner, not messi. hazard isn't even on their level. hazard can't even win the best player of his league, let alone best player in europe. ronaldo at 18 was a better player than hazard of 2014.
as if messi hasn't won it 4 times in a roll, who cares about this last balon de or were sepp blatter extended voting date due to he dizzed cr7....cr7 is a flop for 3 WCs now, was he injured in other 2 WCs as well? does that make him not to be a better player and its a fact that di maria was real madrid reject who signed for desperate man utd..lol, who cares about one match as if hazard hasn't done wonders for lille before signing for chelsea, and marcelo, bale,sergio ramos influeced that game as well were a certain guy scored the 4th goal through penalty,took off his shirt as if scored the winning goal but the fact still remain that hazard>>di maria, their stats from the beginning don't lie,did di maria single handedly gave benfica portuguese league like hazard did for lille, real madrid have stars so that's not a big deal, also with ur logic, amed musa>>cr7 during world cup #facts..EOD. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
hensben: as if messi hasn't won it 4 times in a roll, who cares about this last balon de or were sepp blatter voting date due to he dizzed cr7....

ronaldo is the current ballon d'or winner, not messi. even if blatter did magomago like you opined, did blatter also officiate madrid games to give real madrid la decima? did blatter score 17 champions league goals for ronaldo?

cr7 is a flop for 3 WCs now does that make him not a better player and its a fact that di maria was real madrid reject who signed for desperate man utd..lol,

portugal isn't a strong football country. they have never won it so i don't see how this is even a slight on ronaldo. the world cup is about tradition, the countries that have dominated it back in the days are the ones still dominating it.

ronaldo compensates for that in club competitions, breaking all records in spain and rewriting the history of football. that's enough. if di maria is a madrid reject, hazard is a lille reject as well. i would rather have the madrid reject. enyimba has achieved more honours than lille. cheesy

who cares about one match as if hazard hasn't done wonders for lille before signing for chelsea, and marcelo, bale,sergio ramos influeced that game as well were a certain guy scored the 4th goal through penalty,took off his shirt as if scored the winning goal

what wonders has hazard done? no league title in his career and he's going to be 24 in january? kagawa even won a league title in england & germany. hazard can't even win a league title in a lowly-rated french league - shame!

but the fact still remain that hazard>>di maria, their stats from the beginning don't lie, also with ur logic, amed musa>>cr7 during world cup..EOD. Thank you.

their stats at the beginning cannot even count cos hazard started from a very weak league. no one rates the french league? a goal scored in la liga = 5 goals in french ligue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

ronaldo is the current ballon d'or winner, not messi. even if blatter did magomago like you opined, did blatter also officiate madrid games to give real madrid la decima? did blatter score 17 champions league goals for ronaldo?

portugal isn't a strong football country. they have never won it so i don't see how this is even a slight on ronaldo. the world cup is about tradition, the countries that have dominated it back in the days are the ones still dominating it.

ronaldo compensates for that in club competitions, breaking all records in spain and rewriting the history of football. that's enough. if di maria is a madrid reject, hazard is a lille reject as well. i would rather have the madrid reject. enyimba has achieved more honours than lille. cheesy

what wonders has hazard done? no league title in his career and he's going to be 24 in january? kagawa even won a league title in england & germany. hazard can't even win a league title in a lowly-rated french league - shame!

their stats at the beginning cannot even count cos hazard started from a very weak league. no one rates the french league? a goal scored in la liga = 5 goals in french ligue.
I mean their stats since they came into football limelight hazard>>di maria not this season and hazard won french league with lille, 2 french league player of the season get ur facts right and chelsea>>>>lille so it wasn't a reject to move to chelsea rather an uplift, remember man utd was even going for his signature then but he prefer to sign for chelsea unlike di maria, from real madrid to struggling n desperate man utd side, real madrid>>>man utd, #facts..and who asked portugal to win WC? Cr7 should have shown his quality even if they didn't win it but what happened he has been flop for 3 WCs now, you sound as if portugal is iran, portugal have players also, against ghana cr7 missed like 4 clear chances...la liga defence is shyte, only atletico madrid have strong defence there. Messi is from another planet, he is a genius, if messi is not scoring he is assisting/playmaking for his team mate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar: young/valencia? at 23, young was better the hazard. injuries ruined young's career but his numbers dwarf whatever stats hazard can come up with. valencia's talent has also been eroded by injuries since he broke his leg....he's lost his confidence. the comparison is daft. young is 29, valencia is 29....hazard is 23.

This ninja is mistaking speed for talent cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zb8oXMGlb0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd_IVCeph4Y

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
hensben: I mean their stats since they came into football limelight hazard>>di maria not this season

their stats after they came into football? di maria shytes on hazard if it comes to that.

hazard has scored 81 goals + 93 assists in 22,585 minutes(entire career). di maria has 58 goals + 115 assists in 21,912 minutes(his entire career). even a kid of 5 knows di maria is better in spite of the fact that 30% of hazard goals came from cheap penalties in lille & chelsea.

if we narrow it to their time in europe, hazard still loses. hazard has only 2 goals + 6 assists in 1,767 champions league minutes. di maria has 8 goals + 15 assists in 3,052 mins. di maria contributes more per minute than hazard.

if we ignore that line & we narrow it down to league stats in europe only.....hazard has 60 league goals + 68 league assists in 16,118 league minutes. di maria has 23 league goals & 63 league assists in 7,644 league minutes.

hazard contributes 1 goal/assist every 126 minutes, di maria contributed the same every 89 minutes. on what planet is hazard statistically better than di maria, maybe in your lucid dreams. grin cheesy

and hazard won french league with lille, 2 french league player of the season get ur facts right and chelsea>>>>lille so it wasn't a reject to move to chelsea rather an uplift,

the french league is a swamp of piss. my grandma would win player of the season in that shyte league. i look at the calibre of hazard's predecessors and i am not convinced.

essien? malouda? gorcuff? juninho? lisandro lopez? how many of these ones have been in the top-10 players in the world at any point in their career? this should tell you the french league is pure wänk!

remember man utd was even going for his signature then but he prefer to sign for chelsea unlike di maria, from real madrid to struggling n desperate man utd side, real madrid>>>man utd, #facts..and who asked portugal to win WC? Cr7 should have shown his quality even if they didn't win it but what happened he has been flop for 3 WCs now, you sound as if portugal is iran, portugal have players also, against ghana cr7 missed like 4 clear chances...la liga defence is shyte, only atletico madrid have strong defence there.

i have given you the statistics that matter in minutes & di maria shat on hazard. this isn't about messi or ronaldo. it's about hazard & di maria and hazard got sonned by their overall career statistics or the statistics in europe.

don't come back here until you have a strong rebuttal to counter my claim. if i see you here postulating ridiculous opinion, i would reach into your mouth with my iron hand & pull your skeleton out. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

their stats after they came into football? di maria shytes on hazard if it comes to that.

hazard has scored 81 goals + 93 assists in 22,585 minutes(entire career). di maria has 58 goals + 115 assists in 21,912 minutes(his entire career). even a kid of 5 knows di maria is better in spite of the fact that 30% of hazard goals came from cheap penalties in lille & chelsea.

if we narrow it to their time in europe, hazard still loses. hazard has only 2 goals + 6 assists in 1,767 champions league minutes. di maria has 8 goals + 15 assists in 3,052 mins. di maria contributes more per minute than hazard.

if we ignore that line & we narrow it down to league stats in europe only.....hazard has 60 league goals + 68 league assists in 16,118 league minutes. di maria has 23 league goals & 63 league assists in 7,644 league minutes.

hazard contributes 1 goal/assist every 126 minutes, di maria contributed the same every 89 minutes. on what planet is hazard statistically better than di maria, maybe in your lucid dreams. grin cheesy

the french league is a swamp of piss. my grandma would win player of the season in that shyte league. i look at the calibre of hazard's predecessors and i am not convinced.

i have given you the statistics that matter in minutes & di maria shat on hazard. this isn't about messi or ronaldo. it's about hazard & di maria and hazard got sonned by their overall career statistics or the statistics in europe.

don't come back here until you have a strong rebuttal to counter my claim. if i see you here postulating ridiculous opinion, i would reach into your mouth with my iron hand & pull your skeleton out. cheesy grin
fake stats I know ur type.hazard>>di maria #facts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
hensben: fake stats I know ur type.hazard>>di maria #facts

fake stats? coogar with fake stats?
this is all you can muster after getting BBQ'ed that di maria has contributed better than hazard per minute in any statistics of your choice? cheesy cheesy

i dare any chelsea fan on this forum 2005-2014 to counter my evidence. if there's none by 3pm, please ask the mods to delete your account. you are not fit to represent the blues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Gimme Di Maria over Hazard every day of the week and twice on sundays Abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
chic2pimp: Gimme Di Maria over Hazard every day of the week and twice on sundays Abeg.

see me see palava o
hazard that hasn't been able to best the record nani left since 2011 is being put next to di maria? see abomination.

hazard ko, assad of syria ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

see me see palava o
hazard that hasn't been able to best the record nani left since 2011 is being put next to di maria? see abomination.

hazard ko, assad of syria ni.

The same Hazard KDB outshone at the just concluded mundial? Abeg as of now, Angel is simply the better player of the two.

Btw why is Hazard being compared to all and sundry? Last season we were told He was better than Tommy Muller now it is that He is better than Di Maria. Who next?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
chic2pimp:
The same Hazard KDB outshone at the just concluded mundial? Abeg as of now, Angel is simply the better player of the two.

Btw why is Hazard being compared to all and sundry? Last season we were told He was better than Tommy Muller now it is that He is better than Di Maria. Who next?

don't forget they have only celebrated one league title in the last 8 seasons. they are becoming edgy....they have to somehow convince themselves that their player is somehow better than everyone else.

eden hazard? i would rather have matt jarvis. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
chic2pimp:

add Gareth bale to the list.
According to chelsea fans, at a point last season, bale wasn't fit to lace lord eden's boots.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
chic2pimp:

So with your logic, Ahmed musa is better than C.Ronaldo based on their world cup performance? I give up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
mikeywise:

So with your logic, Ahmed musa is better than C.Ronaldo based on their world cup performance? I give up.

So CR7 is better than Musa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

i thought the mental disease that has been afflicting you all those years were cured, only for it to rear it's head again. at this rate, you would have to go to jerusalem & bathe näkëd at bethsaida.

you have the intellectual capacity of a spastic hilly-billy. no one said di maria was useless or the other nonsense spilling out of your gut....what i said was - he's not what we really need. a good central midfielder was what we really needed at that point.

young/valencia? at 23, young was better the hazard. injuries ruined young's career but his numbers dwarf whatever stats hazard can come up with. valencia's talent has also been eroded by injuries since he broke his leg....he's lost his confidence. the comparison is daft. young is 29, valencia is 29....hazard is 23.

diggz, you need to "digg" your head out of your arsë. it seems you have been recto-cranially inverted since you turned 21. all you do is talk shyte & say things that you don't even believe yourself. hazard has been at chelsea for 3 seasons now - where's his league title?

Shut da fccccuk up Coogar....! You say a lot of stuffs just to back up the shyyte u spew most times. I careless about all the stewpid retarded lines u typed above because at best u are a rabies infested dog dripping saliva from both corners of ur mouth. You come here most times trying to sound like u graduated tops of ur class all ur life when its obvious to even a blind bat dat ur frustration from coming last all ur life has got the better of u. If u like come back here with ur family fairy tale yada yada.....na ur kpalava b dat one. By the way,we all hv agreed ur hunch back ashley young and Val are better dan hazard....Now run along and go Fcccccuk Ursef .......U simple minded football analyst.
one..!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:
Shut da fccccuk up Coogar....! You say a lot of stuffs just to back up the shyyte u spew most times. I careless about all the stewpid retarded lines u typed above because at best u are a rabies infested dog dripping saliva from both corners of ur mouth. You come here most times trying to sound like u graduated tops of ur class all ur life when its obvious to even a blind bat dat ur frustration from coming last all ur life has got the better of u.

there's a reason your username is diggz - it's because you had to be dug out from the pit of intellectual poverty. you are the most useless poster on this thread - how do you live with yourself knowing that you have never made a constructive point in your entire life. you are a waste of flesh -

If u like come back here with ur family fairy tale yada yada.....na ur kpalava b dat one. By the way,we all hv agreed ur hunch back ashley young and Val are better dan hazard....Now run along and go Fcccccuk Ursef .......U simple minded football analyst.
one..!

buhahahaha
diggz is pained! i like when i make grown niggaz turn to a whining bïtch after colliding with me. i am on your thread & i am giving you the beatdown of your life without fear. you are not a man - you should donate your testiclës, you inscrutable leprechaun!

fück outta here!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
PietroRico: add Gareth bale to the list.
According to chelsea fans, at a point last season, bale wasn't fit to lace lord eden's boots.

Lol.....Na so we see am o.

coogar:
don't forget they have only celebrated one league title in the last 8 seasons. they are becoming edgy....they have to somehow convince themselves that their player is somehow better than everyone else.
eden hazard? i would rather have matt jarvis. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

there's a reason your username is diggz - it's because you had to be dug out from the pit of intellectual poverty. you are the most useless poster on this thread - how do you live with yourself knowing that you have never made a constructive point in your entire life. you are a waste of flesh -

buhahahaha
diggz is pained! i like when i make grown niggaz turn to a whining bïtch after colliding with me. i am on your thread & i am giving you the beatdown of your life without fear. you are not a man - you should donate your testiclës, you inscrutable leprechaun!

fück outta here!!!!

You giving who da beatdown? Biiiiittttccccch plssss...! You definitely must be hallucinating,u rabies infested creature. And deres a reason why ur name is Coogar...becuz u are a frustrated likkle cougar with a success rate of getting layed every once in a decade. Told you once bf, I'ma tell u again.....GET da fcccuk outta here...!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
mikeywise:

Abeg stop putting words in my mouth. When has Ronaldo ever being the better player of the two?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by denzel2009: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
What's with all these kindergarten arguments?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:

You giving who da beatdown? Biiiiittttccccch plssss...! You definitely must be hallucinating,u rabies infested creature. And deres a reason why ur name is Coogar...becuz u are a frustrated likkle cougar with a success rate of getting layed every once in a decade. Told you once bf, I'ma tell u again.....GET da fcccuk outta here...!

a cougar is a carnivorous beast that eats preys like you. in this food chain, i am an apex predator, on top of the food pyramid. you are a useless human being - the type the whole community would sell into slavery for a pocket mirror.

get out of where? this is my domain. it's the takeover, fool! i will be here to piss all over your existence as i like. there's nothing you can do to me. you shall forever be my prey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

a cougar is a carnivorous beast that eats preys like you. in this food chain, i am an apex predator, on top of the food pyramid. you are a useless human being - the type the whole community would sell into slavery for a pocket mirror.

get out of where? this is my domain. it's the takeover, fool! i will be here to piss all over your existence as i like. there's nothing you can do to me. you shall forever be my prey.

A cougar is an epic failure with the beastly nature of a cockroach cheesy You can beat ur tiny chest as loud as the sound of a trumpet yet,u are a confirmed scams lizard.

Wait a minute...! Who's fooooling who here ? Guy Abeg park well ojare. Your lines are light weight and well recycled. You can either run back to ur scummies thread and show ur strength with elamapawa as the village head dere or rili n truely get da fccuuuuuking beatdown here. . Its ur pick PORK(PuuuuuNkkkkk).

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:
A cougar is an epic failure with the beastly nature of a cockroach cheesy You can beat ur tiny chest as loud as the sound of a trumpet yet,u are a confirmed scams lizard.

you are clinically insane - it's not how you define it, it's how the sane world does. dig yourself out of your intellectual poverty then maybe you can qualify to engage me in a football discourse. until then, continue smoking your pubic hair.

anuofia!

Wait a minute...! Who's fooooling who here ? Guy Abeg park well ojare. Your lines are light weight and well recycled. You can either run back to ur scummies thread and show ur strength with elamapawa as the village head dere or rili n truely get da fccuuuuuking beatdown here. . Its ur pick PORK(PuuuuuNkkkkk).

i am too strong - i can trespass into any property & beat up the house owner like i am serving you punches already. you are a twit - why not donate your brains to a stallion instead of wasting it in that big head of yours?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

you are clinically insane - it's not how you define it, it's how the sane world does. dig yourself out of your intellectual poverty then maybe you can qualify to engage me in a football discourse. until then, continue smoking your pubic hair.

anuofia!

i am too strong - i can trespass into any property & beat up the house owner like i am serving you punches already. you are a twit - why not donate your brains to a stallion instead of wasting it in that big head of yours?

Rflmao.....I am dis, I am dat,I am a carnivorous beast,I am too strong......! cheesy Shut da fcuuuuk u mikey mouse lame cyber fronting serial killer tongue

I can see how u were even hard done by God himself at child birth. You mean I should engage u in any reasonable discuss asides flogging a brain into dat empty head of urs....? Jesuuuuuuuuu,dat will be a sacrilegious sin......I mean how can one be born to dis beautiful world soooooo hopelessly useless without a functional brain attached to dat head of urs? I am owning u left right n center yet,u busy hyping it amoeba sef as a gorrila.

Before this day is over,I'ma clinically decapitate u clown from ur brainless head to the very nails on ur shoeless feet.

Where da Ref at....? Kindly start taking scores after princess Cougar responds to dis pleaseeeeee.....! Cougs pls let da fun begin............

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:

Rflmao.....I am dis, I am dat,I am a carnivorous beast,I am too strong......! cheesy Shut da fcuuuuk u mikey mouse lame cyber fronting serial killer tongue

I can see how u were even hard done by God himself at child birth. You mean I should engage u in any reasonable discuss asides flogging a brain into dat empty head of urs....? Jesuuuuuuuuu,dat will be a sacrilegious sin......I mean how can one be born to dis beautiful world soooooo hopelessly useless without a functional brain attached to dat head of urs? I am owning u left right n center yet,u busy hyping it amoeba sef as a gorrila.

Before this day is over,I'ma clinically decapitate u clown from ur brainless head to the very nails on ur shoeless feet.

Where da Ref at....? Kindly start taking scores after princess Cougar responds to dis pleaseeeeee.....! Cougs pls let da fun begin............

Hmmm...This one could be a title contender

Afrodoc, Afrodoc2...do you copy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:

if this was in the real world, i would have taken your head off your neck by now & mail it to your uncle. diggz? i have put many goats of your ilk in a bodybag & smoke their ashes with the pages of the holy scriptures

owning who?
count your generations back to the 12th century, all of them put together including your worthless self are not fit to scratch my skin surface.

i'm still toying with you......if i unleash on you, that machete you are holding would be killing an elderly person in your household. you have the luxury to back off now before i reveal your family history on NL.

this is your point of no return......step across the line now & i would do you awkwardly like a dentist fixing your appendix. you already know wage i am about. there's no commercial advert for petrol in naija. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:

Shots fired, man down, man down
I repeat, man down , man down...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
coogar:

if this was in the real world,would have taken your head off your neck by now & mail it to your uncle. diggz? i have put many goats of your ilk in a bodybag & smam raking their ashes with the pages of the holy scriptures

owning who?
count your generations back to the 12th century, all of them put together including your worthless self are not fit to scratch my skin surface.

i'm still toying with you......if i unleash on you, that machete you are holding would be killing an elderly person in your household. you have the luxury to back off now before i reveal your family history on NL.

this is your point of no return......step across the line now & i would do you awkwardly like a dentist fixing your appendix. you already know wage i am about. there's no commercial advert for petrol in naija. cheesy grin

Yo.....if u finking dis gon b anoda golliath and David fight from the good books.....? u better hv a rethink mikey mouse....mikey cougs...mikey uzzzzzz.......a wet fat pusssssssie and am taking you out, anywhichway and everywhichway Cougs.
As a matter of fact cougs,the only reason you can still yap ur gibberish here is bcuz dis ain't da REAL WORLD . .......DIMWIT....! In da REAL WORLD uz a 1ft 6inches imbecilic ninny with the muscles of chicken cyber fronting,getting da beatdown of da seasons....! Incase you cant see,feel or smell it son,its a new season like moyes manUnited season,and u sure getting da beatdown.

What's funny is you kip portraying ursef as the NL Mike Tyson,wen everyone already knows how dis is gonna end for u. Get at me son and get the Moyes treatment.... 4ktard......!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii There is Gooooooodddddduuuuuuu ooooooo!!!!!!"""
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
`I love partiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeesssss!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
diggz:

Yo.....if u finking dis gon b anoda golliath and David fight from the good books.....? u better hv a rethink mikey mouse....mikey cougs...mikey uzzzzzz.......a wet fat pusssssssie and am taking you out, anywhichway and everywhichway Cougs.
As a matter of fact cougs,the only reason you can still yap ur gibberish here is bcuz dis ain't da REAL WORLD . .......DIMWIT....! In da REAL WORLD uz a 1ft 6inches imbecilic ninny with the muscles of chicken cyber fronting,getting da beatdown of da seasons....! Incase you cant see,feel or smell it son,its a new season like moyes manUnited season,and u sure getting da beatdown.

What's funny is you kip portraying ursef as the NL Mike Tyson,wen everyone already knows how dis is gonna end for u. Get at me son and get the Moyes treatment.... 4ktard......!

well, you were warned so take what's coming to you. i never wanted to do this but you have taken that option away from me with the above gibberish.

listen - everyone knows you are clinically insane but you weren't really born that way, the perpetual poverty your chromosome donors found themselves brought about your brain damage status.

they were so poor, they couldn't afford the best medical facility required & your birth had several complications. your head spent long periods in the womb & the heat cooked up your brains till all the oxygen necessary were exhausted thus the brain damage.

what's more?
your placenta & your umbilical cord were part of the delicacies served on the day of your christening......there was no way they were going to let that go to waste when there was no money to even provide ordinary chicken for the guests.

don't take it so badly, if you want to sue - tap my cellphone. no child ought to pass through what you went through. this isn't even child abuse, it's foetus abuse. your insanity isn't an ancestral curse, it was man-made. hopefully, the court shall award you a substantial settlement & TB joshua would complete the rest.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JayromWrites and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.