Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10433439 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:33am On May 10, 2015
bigkesh:
u should comprehend banters

Naa u sabi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:37am On May 10, 2015
bigkesh:
So u are telling me Pep is coming to Epl......... Hahahah, if i hear say he comes, we all know Psg is his next bus stop........... BUT what if he comes?? That would be a good news for us seriously, he would nt thrive here and Mourinho will really build us up....... pep plssssssssssssssss come, joor come, biko come........ When u play lvg, next z stoke, before u know it pochettino faces u, wenger and benitez, topped by mou..... I mean tactical battles,a one way tactical coach wont survive..... not like some Bundesliga with coaches without credentials......at least m sure barca wont sell messi...

But he is the smartest coach, Psg straight...... Cos if he fails in Epl, his career is over... I trust my media

Bar Mou, no coach in EPL has the credentials as prestigious as Pep. So pls, so over hyping your league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:46am On May 10, 2015
Debroslink:

All over your thread, we saw Chelsea fans posting pictures of Messi destroying Bayern. And I began to wonder "what concerns Chelsea fans with barca defeating Bayern"? Then I remembered it was to taunt and discredit Guradiola

Guardiola lost to Madrid last season, it caused a big noise, now he has lost to Barcelona, it's causing a big noise. Can u compare Barca and Madrid to PSG and Atletico whom Mourinho lost to and no one really seems to care?

Oga park well ojare angry u guys just like to fabricate steewpid conspiracy all the time especially u barka fans. The same way u lots will use every tiny opportunity to compare messi and ronaldo. Each man have their own preferences so also their love for individuals in the game.
I dont give 2's about ur useless pep dis or dat okpata talk neither am i interested in comparing pep to mou and i am sure most cfc fans are not either.
You must be daft to even bring up pep loss to madrid and barka here since i inclusive did celebrate those games bcuz of mr intellectual okpata yanna aka dayoOkponu da nazist.
Anyways its on record that your beloved pep shamelessly lost to madrid last year and barca dis year around. We can not say the same fin about mou losing to a.madrid and psg in the same fashion.
For the record we dont care abt pep here but we care about seeing dayaOkpunu in pains so we thank pep for making our dreams a reality.
Oya swerve from this thread before amadioha chop off those useless fingers of ur s angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:58am On May 10, 2015
diggz:

Oga park well ojare angry u guys just like to fabricate steewpid conspiracy all the time especially u barka fans. The same way u lots will use every tiny opportunity to compare messi and ronaldo. Each man have their own preferences so also their love for individuals in the game.
I dont give 2's about ur useless pep dis or dat okpata talk neither am i interested in comparing pep to mou and i am sure most cfc fans are not either.
You must be daft to even bring up pep loss to madrid and barka here since i inclusive did celebrate those games bcuz of mr intellectual okpata yanna aka dayoOkponu da nazist.
Anyways its on record that your beloved pep shamelessly lost to madrid last year and barca dis year around. We can not say the same fin about mou losing to a.madrid and psg in the same fashion.
For the record we dont care abt pep here but we care about seeing dayaOkpunu in pains so we thank pep for making our dreams a reality.
Oya swerve from this thread before amadioha chop off those useless fingers of ur s angry

Easy guy easy. I never insulted you in any way. I expected you to counter my point in a matured way. Nawa ooh.
I'll wait for matured Chelsea guys to counter my comments in a matured manner.

That's what makes football fun.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2015
Debroslink:

Bar Mou, no coach in EPL has the credentials as prestigious as Pep. So pls, so over hyping your league.
m not saying they are at Pep's level, m saying they are good in their way and far challenging than la liga nd Bundesliga coaches..... They are better than porto nd donestk coaches that guardiola cant beat away from home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:39pm On May 10, 2015
Pep Guardiola, Alfonso, Gazki Mendieta, Canizares, Hierro, Salgado

Does anyone remember these guys as players now?

All this Pep v Mou arguments for some reason keep reminding me of Spain's squad to Euro 2000

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2015
Messi in Africa to apologise to boateng's family.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:50pm On May 10, 2015
diggz:
[

Who cares if MOU is called the best coach in the world or not? We leave that to barka fans and by extension bayansh fans. We love our coach and presently won't trade him for any coach in the world so thank you for your epistle.
If MOU is dat bad a coach why den do you still compare him with ur messiah called pep ? Abeg carry your nonsense talk to your thread.

Empirical evidence that Hippos can use a Tecno phone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 12:51pm On May 10, 2015
bigkesh:
m not saying they are at Pep's level, m saying they are good in their way and far challenging than la liga nd Bundesliga coaches..... They are better than porto nd donestk coaches that guardiola cant beat away from home

La liga coaches are also mouthed. If Erinque wins the UCL this season, he becomes an elite coach. We have Ancelotti, Simeone and that highly rated Sevilla coach who despite selling their best player last season (Rakitic) has guided Sevilla to the Europa league final back to back.

Left to me, I don't rate highly any coach who has not tasted European club glory. So bar Mou and maybe LVG, all other coaches in EPL are average.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:56pm On May 10, 2015
Eruditor:

Empirical evidence that Hippos can use a Tecno phone.

Empirical evidence that dimwits do type with their shytehole.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 1:06pm On May 10, 2015
diggz:

Empirical evidence that dimwits do type with their shytehole.

You would know a dimwit if you saw one. Your father is one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:16pm On May 10, 2015
Eruditor:

You would know a dimwit if you saw one. Your father is one.

My father is greater dan anyfin you with ur slave father can ever be in this life or next tongue

Just a thought,were u born by a goat or a pig? Akuna pikin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 1:22pm On May 10, 2015
diggz:

My father is greater dan anyfin you with ur slave father can ever be in this life or next tongue

Just a thought,were u born by a goat or a pig? Akuna pikin cheesy

Your spelling and grammar are ample proofs that your father is indeed a great man and you, his beloved son, are a Wole Soyinka in the making.

Happy now? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2015
^^ Eni eko rara, efi baba yin ta yin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:39pm On May 10, 2015
Eruditor:

Your spelling and grammar are ample proofs that your father is indeed a great man and you, his beloved son, is a Wole Soyinka in the making.

Happy now? cheesy

This is what happens when you make fun of someone's grammar and you don't have a a firm grasp of the English language

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:40pm On May 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin *put on specs*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:43pm On May 10, 2015
Nihilist:

This is what happens when you make fun of someone's grammar and you don't have a a firm grasp of the English language

typo grin grin just like this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2015
SailorXY:
grin grin grin grin grin *put on specs*
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:46pm On May 10, 2015
SailorXY:

typo grin grin just like this

grin grin grin

Exactly like that...so make that guy park well and on en innerlight...this is not an English classrom!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:00pm On May 10, 2015
Eruditor:

Your spelling and grammar are ample proofs that your father is indeed a great man and you, his beloved son, is a Wole Soyinka in the making.

Happy now? cheesy

I am hapi u know ur place as a slave billygoat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2015
Tval:

Eeyahh ..

@Tval

Pls I need dat video burial of Boatang again.. That was brutal by Messi grin grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2015
dyabman:

Eeyahh ..

@Tval

Pls I need dat video burial of Boatang again.. That was brutal by Messi grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2015
Tval:

Thank you Sir ! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2015
RLC might start today ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2015
LOFTUS-CHEEK STARTS FOR CHELSEA Ahead of Chelsea v Liverpool (16:00 BST), it’s been confirmed in the matchday programme that 19-year-old midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek will start his first game for the club. His only previous appearances have come from the bench - against Sporting in December and Manchester City in January.
Source : goal.com

If this guy can perform very well in this match. Then he can be sure of first team football next season. Take a cue from Zouma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chimerase2: 2:44pm On May 10, 2015
Tval:
tval wan kill me gringrin
Mukina come and see ua cousin boatin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chimerase2: 2:59pm On May 10, 2015
Tval:
grin
Laff wan tear ma belle grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:03pm On May 10, 2015
Aguero the don.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 3:10pm On May 10, 2015
so Redknapp don send QPR go relegation. na wa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2015
Chelsea XI: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Filipe Luis; Mikel,
Loftus-Cheek;
Willian, Fabregas, Hazard;
Remy

Subs: Beeney, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ake, Matic, Cuadrado,
Drogba.

Liverpool XI: Mignolet; Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Can; Gerrard,
Coutinho, Henderson; Lallana, Sterling, Lambert.
Subs: Ward, Toure, Moreno, Lucas, Allen, Ibe, Sinclair.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:28pm On May 10, 2015
Team to face Liverpool: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Filipe Luis; Mikel, Loftus-Cheek; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Remy #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:35pm On May 10, 2015
Nihilist:

If I peruse(d) them all I'd see more trust me. But I know where to direct those accusations to and when oversight, typo or ignorance is the issue at hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), andrewbaba44, StarchAndBanga, drisham(m), sunnychibs(m), forgiveness and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.