Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? (7616 Views)

5 Top Lies Women Tell Which Men Need To Stop Believing! / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Free(f): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2006
your just speaking for a few good man out there undecided
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Badman888(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2006
They are alot of good men around there not few, thats what many females think that a guy cant be faithful
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Free(f): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2006
oooh really we think because thats what it is, tell me how many men out there are able to put their feelings or relationships
before their hormones, (ya'll just can't control ur hormones period)
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Badman888(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2006
I know they are alot of men but the way you are saying as if it is all men
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Free(f): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2006
oooh am not saying all men, but i know there are a few good men out there
and a lot of not so good one cheesy, the bad apples have ruined it for the good apples
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Badman888(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2006
not so good one cheesy cheesy u funny
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Free(f): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2006
lol if you think so then cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Idekeson(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2006
We may not necessarily want to have "variety of love" but we naturally get attracted to women with an increased urge to "have" them, unlike the way women naturally feel about men. Thank God religion, the laws of man and societal values keep us in check.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by benzert(m): 1:35am On Mar 30, 2006
Most men i think do have varieties of love because in most cases they might have been jilted one way or the other. A broken heart they say can never be like a whole.no wounded lion will ever go near a trap, especially if it is hungry carelessly,there must be a way to get the bait without the hook. Men are trained to be cunny by girls when they were still boys.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by venice(f): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2006
to satisfy their needs, i know of women that also want variety, so its a two way traffic. Men do it, women do it i guess its just that they don't get enough of what they have.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by geraldyn(f): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2006
men r just full of shit i ave given up thou
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by geraldyn(f): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2006
tell me guys where r all the good men , listen guys dont know wat they want even if they ave wat they want near them hey r just idiot dawn it
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by dearzi(f): 4:47am On Mar 31, 2006
@Geraldyn
Common girl, it can't be that bad! yeah, a lot of men have doggish traits, but you know we women are not completely innocent, if we don't cheat, we check men out too--i know i do! wink, but not with the intent to have them, but i appreciate a good looking man when i see one, but in all truth and honesty, i've been blessed with a wonderful man, and i cannot ask for better. So, don't give up on men, they're useful, in their own way, even if it's to take out the trash. When you least expect it, the guy just might come along, and for all you know, you might know him, i knew mine for years before anything happened, not once did i consider the possibility of us getting together, and now we're walking to the altar. So don't give up on men, there are still some good ones out there. Just pray about it.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by t4cash(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2006
Women love this topic sha
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by opeyemi(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2006
In this issue, self-control plays a large role. Why should I see a good looking lady pass-nbye and will not appreciate her beauty? I thinkk what matters is that we men needs a lot of self-control to show. Just b/c i looked at a lady pass-bye does not make me go after her. Afterall I have one right beside me.

I also think you the ladies need to work on this aspect in your man. It is natural to men to do that but not natural to lust after it. If you as a lady looks at other ladies even when you are right there beside him, then engage him and try to get what he is looking at in the lady so that you can put that on yourself. If its the a** or the burst, then may be you will need to make him see yours too. Prbably walk in freont of him and not beside him. Afterall, who says another guy is not even looking at you as you walk with your man.

Abegi, no so Baba create us, love us with it.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by misstrust: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2006
first post- had to get in on this one after stumbling onto it!! men should not have to "look" around at other women, i know when I am hungry (for instance) ALL food looks and smells wonderful, but if i am full, or satiated, the same food has somehow lost its appeal. i cannot understand how a man who gets everything he needs from his mate still needs to "appreciate" the beauty of another woman. (this is my mans excuse) and i am definitely not second rate material ( if i may be so bold). can anyone else comment on this "appreciation" factor FYI my man once LITERALLY looked around my head (while i was trying to ask him a question)in the mall one day so he could lear at a salesperson that he felt was extremely attractive. he couldn't understand why this devastated me --and we got into a huge altercation over it. am i being childish--or does my man have a problem?
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Zahymaka(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2006
He has a mighty problem. I'd feel bad if my girl (I don't have one) looks at other men dreamily while she's with me so I wonder why most men feel it's normal to "appreciate" beauty.

Many of them will have a huge row with their girlfriends over the boy they "saw them talking with" but feel insulted when the girl insinuates the same. It's all about vanity -- most men feel they are more important in a relationship and can get away with anything, while the woman answers only to him. Pathetic.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by 2cantango(f): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2006
I'm often very impressed with your views on issues like this Zahymaka, there should be more men like you wink

@misstrust:
You're not being childish, your man has a problem! I was walking home one afternoon in the rain and my (former) man drove straight past me, only to stop a little further up the road to pick up another woman angry cry
Some men are so clueless, their behaviour is like that of a child in a candy store.
I'd rather be on my own than be with a man who overlooks me more often than he sees me. sad
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Zahymaka(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2006
Thanks 2c.

If you really want to get a [typical] man angry, be the one to call off the relationship. They usually feel they should be the ones ending it and feel insulted that a "mere" woman finds them wanting.

In Pakistan for example, if a woman files for divorce, the man takes it as an insult to his honour and accuses her of adultery. Women are usually of "no consequence" there so they can't accuse the men, and the man's accusations are taken as gospel. You know what an accusation of adultery is for a muslim woman in a muslim country.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Modda(f): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2006
Men
Men
Men
*shakes head* angry
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by adconline(m): 5:06am On Dec 25, 2006
@lioness,
if I were you i will be suspicious of my man. Men are wired in such a way that a woman's booty triggers off their hormones. Women  know that , that's why you get guys attention. It will be  foolish to think that men dont fatasize about women's  apples.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by lioness(f): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2006
so whats da point man
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by hotchic1(f): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2007
Guys are so complicated,when some guys love,they wont cheat on you but i dont know if those that do cheat after claiming that they are in love are really in love.
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by Seun(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2007
Why does it matter whether they are in love? If your partner is consistently making you happy, that's all you need. wink
Re: Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? by osegwu(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2007
I am grossly disappointed the men should come to this place

and say openly that cheating is in men's nature. How can they

shamelessly say that? They are invariably telling us that they

cheat on their spouse and that is not good enough.

Cheating, like stealing is a vice and it is found in some men

as well as some women. It has nothing to do with whether you

sexually satisfied with your spouse or not. Why do you think some

girls from rich homes are into prostitution? is it cos their parents are

not financially satisfying them? No it is not. It i just a vice and it is

in nobody's nature. We all have different character traits which can be

positive or negative.What of rich men's children that are armed robbers?

It is just habit that can be cured. Some women have it too. Imagine a

married woman having sex with her house boy when the husband is not at home?

Lets forget this whole shyt and pray that God does not give us a cheating spouse.

@ Seun

You are very lucky that cheating is not one of your vices but i guess that You have some

vices that a man who cheats on his spouse does not have.

Still me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Samsu Oil Work? Share Your Experience / she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. / BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.