Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures (5012 Views)

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike / A Last! Ojukwu, Ex-biafran Soldiers Get Pension 41 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
manny4life:

So? Who cares where I buy my beach house? Don't look stupid oh, if there's beach in Arizona, and I love the weather, won't I buy one if I choose?

Ode ni e. The gist just waka over your head. Arizona is not a coastal place so there is no beach in Arizona talk less buying a beach house.

It's a term they say to gullible mumu people like you that falls for every yeye lie.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by manny4life(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
Eko Ile:

Ode ni e. The gist just waka over your head. Arizona is not a coastal place so there is no beach in Arizona talk less buying a beach house.

It's a term they say to gullible mumu people like you that falls for every yeye lie.

You see how foolish you are, dumb gullible idiot, NOW, let me break it down for you

A. A beach is nothing but a land-form along the shoreline of an ocean, sea, lake or river(Keywords). It usually consists of loose particles which are often composed of rock, such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles or cobblestones. The particles comprising the beach are occasionally biological in origin, such as mollusc shells or coralline algae. Source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beach)

B. A beach house is one located very close or near the beach. I mean doesn't it make sense that a house located to (A.), with ref to the keywords is called a beach house? Get some help cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now if you read my post VERY WELL, I clear stated " if there's a beach in Arizona, and I love the weather", that was my main point, and here you are spilling the thrash from your tongue. What concerns me with Arizona being a coastal areal or not? Is MD or VA a coastal area? Does it mean there's isn't Ocean City/Chesapeake Bay in MD or Virginia Beach in VA? Like are you really that dumb and foolish? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Or are you trying to convince me since Arizona isn't a coastal area (lol at stupidity), it doesn't have an Ocean, sea, river or even lake? or even either that it borders? Perhaps, if you look at the Map or familiar with U.S. Geographic, you would have known that Arizona borders NM to the East and CA to the West and to the South is Gulf of California and the Pacific Ocean (though not very close)...

STOP acting foolish because the world is watching NL and here you are spilling stupidity. Use Google to see beaches in Phoenix Arizona, and see what they offer. STOP acting stupid because you really are.

1 Like

Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2012
manny4life:

You see how foolish you are, dumb gullible idiot, NOW, let me break it down for you

A. A beach is nothing but a land-form along the shoreline of an ocean, sea, lake or river(Keywords). It usually consists of loose particles which are often composed of rock, such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles or cobblestones. The particles comprising the beach are occasionally biological in origin, such as mollusc shells or coralline algae. Source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beach)

B. A beach house is one located very close or near the beach. I mean doesn't it make sense that a house located to (A.), with ref to the keywords is called a beach house? Get some help cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now if you read my post VERY WELL, I clear stated " if there's a beach in Arizona, and I love the weather", that was my main point, and here you are spilling the thrash from your tongue. What concerns me with Arizona being a coastal areal or not? Is MD or VA a coastal area? Does it mean there's isn't Ocean City/Chesapeake Bay in MD or Virginia Beach in VA? Like are you really that dumb and foolish? embarassed embarassed :-

Or are you trying to convince me since Arizona isn't a coastal area (lol at stupidity), it doesn't have an Ocean, sea, river or even lake? or even either that it borders? Perhaps, if you look at the Map or familiar with U.S. Geographic, you would have known that Arizona borders NM to the East and CA to the West and to the South is Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean...

STOP acting foolish because the world is watching NL and here you are spilling stupidity. Use Google to see beaches in Phoenix Arizona, and see what they offer. STOP acting stupid because you really are.

Olodo shut your mouth. There is no beach house in Arizona so why even utter if there is one you go buy. You don't say maybe to something that's absolutely impossible.

I know you are trying to save face with your foolish talk, but you are not doing it intelligently.

lmao @ long essay about California and MD when the topic is Arizona. There is no coast in Arizona and there are no beach houses and like I said, they use the phrase to identify gullible mumu like you.

all this just to dodge your foolishness..this mumu dumb no be small I swear.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by manny4life(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2012
Eko Ile:

Olodo shut your mouth. There is no beach house in Arizona so why even utter if there is one you go buy. You don't say maybe to something that's absolutely impossible.

I know you are trying to save face with your foolish talk, but you are not doing it intelligently.

lmao @ long essay just to dodge your foolishness..this mumu dumb no be small I swear.

WOW, his theme has change,

First, it was
Arizona is not a coastal place so there is no beach in Arizona talk less buying a beach house.

I called your stupidity, that indeed there are beaches in AZ, it has nothing to do with coastal areas, even gave you definition, then you change your mouth again,

Now, it's

There is no beach house in Arizona

You sure have toured the whole of AZ and gone through all them beaches and finalized ain't no beach house at all in AZ. You have beaches now in AZ but no beach house in AZ, WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wouldn't even be shocked if there are no restaurants, hotels, etc around the beach areas since there are no houses ...lol

I forgot, here is another one,

There is no coast in Arizona

You are really confused, don't you need a water body to have a coast? Isn't the coastal line also the sea shore (where land and water meet)? So, I guess, AZ doesn't have any water body at all (Ref A), so they can't have a coastal line or sea shore? LOL, before you become anymore bamboozled than you are already, take a chill pill and research AZ. I hate for you to sound stupid. cool cool cool
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2012
manny4life:

WOW, his theme has change,

First, it was

I called your stupidity, that indeed there are beaches in AZ, it has nothing to do with coastal areas, even gave you definition, then you change your mouth again,

Now, it's

You sure have toured the whole of AZ and gone through all them beaches and finalized ain't no beach house at all in AZ. You have beaches now in AZ but no AZ house, WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked

This clown is really r-etarded I swear.

You are dumber than I thought sef. There is nothing like a beach hose in Arizona or land locked areas you dummie.

They use the phrase to identify dumb and gullible people like you that falls for everything. It's like fools gold.

This clown actually fell for the same fools gold. How old are you man? Are you a toddler?

lmao. Abeg show s the beach in Arizona. I dey wait.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by manny4life(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2012
Eko Ile:

This clown is really r-etarded I swear.

You are dumber than I thought sef. There is nothing like a beach hose in Arizona or land locked areas you dummie.

They use the phrase to identify dumb and gullible people like you that falls for everything. It's like fools gold.

This clown actually fell for the same fools gold. How old are you man? Are you a toddler?

lmao. Abeg show s the beach in Arizona. I dey wait.

Stop being stupid ok,

Below is Beach houses for sale in AZ near Willow beach

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Willow-Beach_AZ?source=web

Oops, I guess he's smarter than those in Realtor.com, now it has changed to

There is nothing like a beach hose in Arizona or land locked areas

You're still NOT getting it, YOU WILL NEVER GET IT. Understand what a beach is first, and then, maybe you won't pull this stupid stunt you wrote now. Don't they have lakes, rivers, etc in Land locked areas? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2012
manny4life:

Stop being stupid ok,

Below is Beach houses for sale in AZ near Willow beach

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Willow-Beach_AZ?source=web

Question.

What is ocean front property in arizona mean or what is it?

Answer.

Arizona is land locked and has no coastline. It means someone is a fool/idiot/gullible etc. to believe what was just said. The saying your mother was thinking of is. "If you believe that,I got some oceanfront property in Arizona." it is like someone saying they will sell you the Brooklyn Bridge or the Golden Gate Bridge.
As for what your mother meant,I dont think she believes the account of what happened to your bf.

it means its crap. its like having someone selling you the brooklyn bridge. in other words she feels your gullible.

Gullible dummy, go back to school. grin grin grin

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070715132642AA5lR0A
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by manny4life(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2012
If you were smart enough, the question said "Ocean front" Ocean being keyword, your argument clearly says "Beach House"

Oops, I forgot, a beach house has to be close to the ocean before it can be termed "beach house" LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Arguing with you is so much waste of time,

Yahoo answers that are written by you and I... lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are so weak in you argument... Try again next time and don't be silly.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2012
manny4life: If you were smart enough, the question said "Ocean front" Ocean being keyword, your argument clearly says "Beach House"

Oops, I forgot, a beach house has to be close to the ocean before it can be termed "beach house" LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Arguing with you is so much waste of time,

Yahoo answers that are written by you and I... lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are so weak in you argument... Try again next time and don't be silly.

Oh, I magically traveled 5 years back to to put that on Yahoo? How dumb and re-tarded can you be?

A similar phrase, which replaces the Florida with Arizona is also used for the same reasons. As Arizona is well known to have an arid climate, it is assumed that wetlands in that state are non-existent. The implication is that the target of the insult is not only more gullible than someone who would buy swampland in Florida, but also ignorant.[citation needed] Another variation of the phrase is "ocean front property in Arizona", of which none exists because Arizona is a land-locked state. Country songwriter George Strait wrote a song with this variation as its title.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swampland_in_Florida

Do you have to be gullible to be a humanist

It is interesting how people who are "from Missouri" when it comes to claims about God are amazingly gullible when it comes to their understanding of human nature. In fact, when it comes to human ambitions, they seem willing to buy bridges in California and New York and oceanfront property in Arizona. As George Strait sings:

I got some oceanfront property in Arizona
From my front porch you can see the sea
I got some oceanfront property in Arizona
If you'll buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free

http://dangerousidea..com/2006/09/do-you-have-to-be-gullible-to-be.html

Olodo, do you want more?
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by manny4life(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2012
Continue to showcase stupidity, I am so laughing HARD grin grin grin

Again, does a Landlocked state like Arizona not have rivers, lakes or other water bodies?

STOP the bickering, your reasoning is sounding worrisome. sad sad sad sad

This is the reason why people avoid your blind argument, you keep referencing "Ocean Front Properties" meanwhile few post before you mentioned "Beach Houses", can you be at least consistent? Please tell us the difference between the both because I cannot wait to hear your stupidity.

You have changed your mouth several times from

First it was

Arizona is not a coastal place so there is no beach in Arizona talk less buying a beach house.

After I proved you wrong, you changed it to

There is no beach house in Arizona

I proved you WRONG and showed you realtor.com (a top realty agency) where they advertised beach homes for sale at Willow beach,

Then you changed it to

There is no coast in Arizona

I proved you wrong, if a coast means shore, like how can there be water bodies without it coast/shoreline? shocked shocked shocked Like your stupidity wasn't enough,

You changed it to

What is ocean front property in Arizona mean or what is it?

Like really, are we talking about Ocean Front Properties rather than beach homes? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Like the reign of foolishness wasn't enough, you couldn't help but make a showcase of yourself, then you asked

How can a landlocked state have beach houses?

I proved you WRONG again, like seriously, don't landlocked states have water bodies like rivers, lakes etc (natural/man-made - small or large)?

Like seriously, DUDE, Can you be consistent? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by doctokwus: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2012
Questions upon questions:1,what does Uwaruzuike do for a living to b able to afford building& donatin houses free,2,are d houses actually free,3,I don't blv anytin of such took place.just a gimmick by some internet troll,aka,Uwazuruike apologist to boost his diminishing image.A man wt no notable means of reasonable income buildin houses for pple.Tell it to d marines!
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
manny4life: Continue to showcase stupidity, I am so laughing HARD

Laugh hard at your own stupidity, it's therapeutic.

Again, does a Landlocked state like Arizona not have rivers, lakes or other water bodies?

Dummy, Show me a beach with beach sand and shore in Arizona.

You are geographically challenged and you need to go back to elementary school fast fast.

STOP the bickering, your reasoning is sounding worrisome.

There is a reason they make special education schools for challenged people like you.

This is the reason why people avoid your blind argument, you keep referencing "Ocean Front Properties" meanwhile few post before you mentioned "Beach Houses", can you be at least consistent? Please tell us the difference between the both because I cannot wait to hear your stupidity.

Dumbo, beach houses are associated with ocean front properties.

beach·front (bchfrnt)
n.
A strip of land facing or running along a beach.
adj.
Situated along or having direct access to a beach: beachfront hotels; beachfront property. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/beachfront

• BEACH HOUSE (noun)
The noun BEACH HOUSE has 1 sense:

1. a house built on or near a beach

You have changed your mouth several times from

First it was

After I proved you wrong, you changed it to

I proved you WRONG and showed you realtor.com (a top realty agency) where they advertised beach homes for sale at Willow beach,

Then you changed it to

I proved you wrong, if a coast means shore, like how can there be water bodies without it coast/shoreline? shocked shocked shocked Like your stupidity wasn't enough,

You changed it to

Like really, are we talking about Ocean Front Properties rather than beach homes?

Like the reign of foolishness wasn't enough, you couldn't help but make a showcase of yourself, then you asked

Dummy, show me a beach front property in Arizona and quit spewing the same ignorant jargon..

I proved you WRONG again, like seriously, don't states have water bodies like rivers, lakes etc (natural/man-made - small or large)?

Like seriously, DUDE, Can you be consistent?

Now back to the original phrase. There is no beach in Arizona and as proved with so many links, only gullible people like you fall for dumb shitttt like that just like you are foolishly displaying right now.

What a loser.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by manny4life(m): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2012
Eko Ile:

Laugh hard at your own stupidity, it's therapeutic.

Dummy, Show me a beach with beach sand and shore in Arizona.

You are geographically challenged and you need to go back to elementary school fast fast.

There is a reason they make special education schools for challenged people like you.

Dumbo, beach houses are associated with ocean front properties.

beach·front (bchfrnt)
n.
A strip of land facing or running along a beach.
adj.
Situated along or having direct access to a beach: beachfront hotels; beachfront property. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/beachfront

• BEACH HOUSE (noun)
The noun BEACH HOUSE has 1 sense:

1. a house built on or near a beach

Dummy, show me a beach front property in Arizona and quit spewing the same ignorant jargon..

Now back to the original phrase. There is no beach in Arizona and as proved with so many links, only gullible people like you fall for dumb shitttt like that just like you are foolishly displaying right now.

What a loser.

Now you see, your numb skull though hard to crack, but I'm glad we're getting somewhere.

[size=16pt]I was expecting that you would have defined what a beach, apparently NOT, you're shying away from your own stupidity. Now you've defined what a beach front and beach house is, how about you define what a beach it? grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

You see, your brains are are actually coming back to NORMAL. Thank you for you to have finally know that "Ocean Front Properties" are still part of the classifications of "Beach Homes". Thank you for finally getting it through your thick skull because you were making a disgrace of yourself.

You're asking for beach homes, I showed you Realtor.com, in fact here is the link, if you have issue with it, contact them.. The houses are for sale, and it clearly says "BEACH HOMES FOR SALE, at Willow Beach (http://www.willowbeachaz.com/

Besides, there is the link for tourist visitors for whom they want to visit beaches in AZ http://www.arizonaforvisitors.com/attractions/beaches.htm

Again, define what a BEACH is, please STOP bickering and answer the question from you own references you cited..LOL
grin grin grin grin

I am so enjoying my therapeutic laughing because it somewhat makes me look at people stupidly.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 12:57am On Apr 25, 2012
manny4life: My name is manny4life and I'm certified olodo

Dumbo, you are proving me right that you are re-tarded and gullible. There is no beach house in Arizona, it's something they say to attract gullible people like you and I've showed you so many examples that it's even an insult and assault on your intelligence.

A similar phrase, which replaces the Florida with Arizona is also used for the same reasons. As Arizona is well known to have an arid climate, it is assumed that wetlands in that state are non-existent. The implication is that the target of the insult is not only more gullible than someone who would buy swampland in Florida, but also ignorant.[citation needed] Another variation of the phrase is "ocean front property in Arizona", of which none exists because Arizona is a land-locked state. Country songwriter George Strait wrote a song with this variation as its title.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swampland_in_Florida

They are talking about gullible and ignorant olodo like your foolish a/s/s/s/s...lmao
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by manny4life(m): 1:25am On Apr 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

Dumbo, you are proving me right that you are re-tarded and gullible. There is no beach house in Arizona, it's something they say to attract gullible people like you and I've showed you so many examples that it's even an insult and assault on your intelligence.

They are talking about gullible and ignorant olodo like your foolish a/s/s/s/s...lmao

Just when I thought your brains had finally picked up, you're slacking behind ... You're posting climate and FL for me, chei, madness has gone to another level. Leave all the Wiki post and irrelevant thrash and answer the damn question... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1. Define what a "Beach" means.

2. Don't landlocked states like AZ have water bodies like Rivers, and lakes?

Now it's no longer about landlocked, show me beaches in AZ, it's now about "that's what they put out there for gullible people like me" STOP being Foolish,just hear yourself "there are no beach homes in AZ, it something they say to attract gullible people like me"... LOL, joke of the day. Like seriously, are you this deluded? Isn't the beach itself the attraction? Even if they play gimmicks, and mislead me, after attraction, then what? They will use their urine to close on the property, right? Damn, LOL at stupidity of the highest order. Perhaps, you should take ask realty folks how it's done, not yourself imposed I know it all, sure not helping you.

Besides, why the heck do I care if they attract me or not? The address is there, the Property ID is there, if I want to verify facts about the property, I'll pay the fees and get county records, don't be stupid man.

Again, QUIT skipping the question and answer it....LOL, you should be damn proud of yourself you still cannot define "Beach" means..yet you defined what beach front and beach house means, ain't that a real shame? embarassed embarassed embarassed When you define what a beach is, perhaps, we can begin to ascertain if there are indeed beach homes or not. Also, if homes from realities like realtor.com actually qualify to be called beach homes...LOL

Don't worry, I will soon recap all that I've asked you and how you've changed your mouth time after time.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by aljharem(m): 1:28am On Apr 25, 2012
I wonder how this thread reduced to this. angry angry angry angry Again I repeat this is what the government ought to have done. The government is a disgrace.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 2:33am On Apr 25, 2012
manny4life:

You are too dumb and retarded for your own good.

I said it's people like you that fall foe beach houses in Arizona and you foolishly proved me right by falling for it. There is no beach house in Arizona, it's what they say to gullible people and I've given you so many examples and links stating that it's only for gullible dumbos like you.

How many links and examples do you need? Do I really have to drill your concrete head and put it in there for you?

And for posting some gullible crap about some real estate BS. This is a real estate website talking about your geography challenged ignorance.

OK, sorry… the title is a nod to my Texas pal George Strait. That was a great song.

For the geographically challenged, there is no ocean front property in Arizona. But there is lake front property, and you can even have that right smack in the middle of the metro Phoenix area!
http://www.phoenixrealestateguy.com/ocean-front-property-in-arizona/

I don't even know why this ignorant old man is arguing sef. This is even part of a popular song lyrics by George strait.

What a re-tard.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by manny4life(m): 2:54am On Apr 25, 2012
Blah blah blah, and the rubbish ranting continues cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have shown you links to Beaches in AZ and Beach Houses for sale in AZ from TOP realty agencies, from Homes.com to realtor.com, from Century 21 to Remax, from Zillow to even trulia, and the rest continues advertising same and different beach homes . Oops I forgot, they just put it out there to attract gullible people like me. LOL, it's time you give up your stupidity...There are beaches in AZ, and there are beach houses in AZ... CASE CLOSED.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 3:11am On Apr 25, 2012
manny4life: Blah blah blah, and the rubbish ranting continues cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have shown you links to Beaches in AZ and Beach Houses for sale in AZ from TOP realty agencies, from Homes.com to realtor.com, from Century 21 to Remax, from Zillow to even trulia, and the rest continues advertising same and different beach homes . Oops I forgot, they just put it out there to attract gullible people like me. LOL, it's time you give up your stupidity...There are beaches in AZ, and there are beach houses in AZ... CASE CLOSED.

Just because they call them beach houses doesn't mean they are beach houses. It's a sake gimmick to attract gllible dumbos like you. The rest of the world sabi, but na only this yeye olodo on NL no sabi.

Oceanfront property in Arizona?

it's sarcasm. This song is about a man who is singing to his woman who might leave him. He's basically lying to her by saying he doesn't love her and he won't take her back. You know this because he offers to see Ocean front property in Arizona. [b]There is no ocean front property in Arizona. Also, there were stories way back about people selling the Golden Gate Bridge (obviously a scam) and people fell for it! So you can see the irony in this song, when he says, "If you buy that I'll throw the golden gate in free." Meaning, she's gullible if she believes he doesn't still have feeling for her.

the only thing close to an ocean is an ocean of sand and nasty greenish man-made lakes in Phoenix[/b]http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110103154217AAMhVwE

If you are gullible enough to believe the GM industry’s sales pitch, I have some beach-front property in Arizona you may be interested in.

http://www.my-garden-school.com/three-things-we-must-do-to-save-the-bees-ourselves-and-the-planet/

Good to know we have or own gullible dumbo on NL....
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by manny4life(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

Just because they call them beach houses doesn't mean they are beach houses. It's a sake gimmick to attract gllible dumbos like you. The rest of the world sabi, but na only this yeye olodo on NL no sabi.

Good to know we have or own gullible dumbo on NL....

Lol, you never fail to disappoint, do you? cheesy cheesy cheesy Didn't I tell you CASE CLOSED? Upon all your rambling, I asked you to define what Beach is, and you're still rambling? This is serious business for you o, ah, continue your famous rambling. Here your smart-self self speak, "Just because they call them beach houses doesn't mean they are beach houses" ...LOL, Nigerians and there inferior complex. Did you not define "beach house" as ones close to the beach? Unfortunately, you couldn't define what beach mean... STUPIDITY. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now let me help you define what a beach is, remember, it's a Noun not a verb or otherwise (i.e. if you know what I'm talking about)

1.A beach is a land-form along the [size=18pt]shoreline of an ocean, sea, lake or river[/size]. It usually consists of loose particles which are often composed of rock, such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles or cobblestones. Source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beach

2. A beach is the [size=18pt]sandy, pebbly, or rocky shore of a body of water[/size]. Beach types vary widely, especially depending on where they are. When most of us think of a beach, we picture sandy ocean beaches with waves crashing, wind blowing, and seagulls flying overhead. [b][size=16pt]But beaches in the United States are also found in urban areas, on estuaries and lagoons, and on lakes and rivers.[/size]
[/b]Source - U.S. Environment Protection Agency (EPA) (http://water.epa.gov/type/oceb/beaches/basicinfo.cfm Main source that classifies different environmental activity

You should really read #2 definition very well, because the EPA was VERY EXPLANATORY, it's really worrisome on your part when you say " there aren't any beaches in AZ neither are there any beach homes", meanwhile, AZ has Rivers, Lakes and Lagoons, by EPA standards, that constitutes to a Beach. So I don't get it, when WILLOW beach homes are for sale on WILLOW Beach, I guess they were confused. shocked shocked shocked I hope I didn't do major damage on your ego. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Furthermore, I guess when realtors say "its a condo", or its a "High rise", or "Single Family Unit" better yet, it's a "timeshare" or whatever it is, I guess they lied, that's not what it means.... More than 10 reputable realty companies, that have millions of clients, advertising just about same thing, they are selling gimmicks. How could I have forgotten that EKO ILE the smartest, is smarter than the owners, realtors, and even government zoning officials who classify the properties, shior.

Now I can see the reason why people even doubt that you've left the shores of Lagos let alone traveling abroad talk less of renting a property not to talk of even mentioning having been active in the purchase of a home. You sit in your low corner and type rubbish. Don't let people hear this bogus crap you said. A beach home is a beach home, PERIOD.

CASE CLOSED.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by ak47mann(m): 2:48am On Apr 26, 2012
lagcity: it looks [b]like the houses are sinking into the sand [/b]just like the Biafran dream. anyway, Uwazurike earns my respect becos he is doing smtin, unlike the loudmouth Osu ibos we have on NL.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/39925-rainstorm-destroys-over-215-houses-in-oyo-kwara
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by Demdem(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2012
if true, kudos to Ralph however am interested in knowing what the Chief does for a living.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by ZE: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
This Eko-imbeciile-Ile sef. e be like say Igbo man fck ya mama well well and d tin still d pain u
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by MrFire: 2:59am On May 14, 2012
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2012/may/14/national-14-05-2012-008.html

Bianca, Ezeife, others to commission Biafran war veterans’ home, July 9
From EMMANUEL UZOR, Onitsha
Monday, May 14 , 2012

Photo: Sun News Publishing

More Stories on This Section

The wife of the late Biafran warlord and Ezeigbo Gburugburu, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu and former governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife are expected to commission the Biafran war veterans’ home in Okwe, Imo State on July 9.

Addressing journalists yesterday when the Association of Keke Napep Drivers/Owners Union, Anambra State chapeter paid him a courtesy call, the new Ezigbo Gbururgburu and leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike said it was to accomodate and rehabilitate the war victims. According to Uwazuruike, the multi-million project which consist of 20 flats for over 120 inmates was to rehabilitate the Biafran war veterans whose condition he described as pitiable.

Uwazuruike further disclosed that the late Ojukwu’s widow, Mrs. Bianca and prominent Igbo sons and daughters including a First Republic minister, Chief Mbazulike Amechi and Dr. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu would commission the project.

“The aim of the project is to serve as a formidable abode for our heros who unfortunately found themselves in this predicament in the spirit of undying Ndigbo. We built the home for them to rehabilitate and take care of their health. We also pay them salaries every month, so all these and more are being done to chart a new course for Ndigbo and for Igbo integration,” he said.

Earlier, the second in command to the new Igbo leader, Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka, maintained that the new Igbo leadership under Uwazuruike was in a hurry to restore the values and identity of Ndigbo and urged wealthy Ndigbo to invest in their areas. Ezeonwuka further reiterated the readiness of Igbo leadership to develop and evolve a new conciousness among Ndigbo for economic integration.

The leader of the Keke Napep drivers and owners from Anambra, Mr. Ijeokwukwe Ikeyina said they were in Okwe to identify with the new Igbo leadership.“we are here today because after the death of the former Ezeigbo Gburugburu, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, your emergence has done so many things for Ndigbo, especially during the killing of our people in the North. We want to tell you that we are behind you.”
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by MrFire: 3:02am On May 14, 2012
Demdem: if true, kudos to Ralph however am interested in knowing what the Chief does for a living.

What do you do for a living aside trolling on cyberspace?
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by Demdem(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2012
Mr Fire:

What do you do for a living aside trolling on cyberspace?

Foool, answer my question first. If u can't then pisss off eediot.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by MrFire: 4:59pm On May 14, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, answer my question first. If u can't then pisss off eediot.

Mr. miss road, the most foolish slowpoke on planet earth, how tasty is Tinubu/Fasola's arse.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 14, 2012
Did you write 100 units? Those sinking buildings can't be more than 15 in all grin cheesy
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 14, 2012
hidden
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2012
I think it is a laudable achievement(if it is really true). MEND have their "RICH" FG-funded amnesty program too grin grin grin all that remains is for SW to throw monthly parties for OPC and North to build some almajiri schools for BOKO-HARAM grin grin
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by Demdem(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2012
Mr Fire:

Mr. miss road, the most foolish slowpoke on planet earth, how tasty is Tinubu/Fasola's arse.

And what's my business with tinubu and his kind Eediots. The mere fact that u are uncomfortable with my Desire to know what chief Ralph does for a living despite praising this initiative of his raise serious consideration.
I just hope he isn't the chief kingpin of kidnapping.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by OneNaira6: 10:17am On May 15, 2012
Demdem:

And what's my business with tinubu and his kind Eediots. The mere fact that u are uncomfortable with my Desire to know what chief Ralph does for a living despite praising this initiative of his raise serious consideration.
I just hope he isn't the chief kingpin of kidnapping.

Dude you should have just came out with your bigotry bs in the beginning instead of following all this your fake im open-mindly interested bs.

For Your info, ralph comes from a rich family, he's occupation before was doctoring. The building are both his and ojukwu's family house. Bianca comes from a wealthy home, so did ojukwu. Ojukwu's two sons are both barrister and a doctor. You catching the drift how they can build and sustain this headquarters without putting a dent in their wallet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Madueke, NNPC Borrow $2 Billion To Pay Fuel Debt / Breaking News: Police Declare Senator Bukola Saraki Wanted Over $133.5 Million / Revealed!!! Nnamdi Kanu Educate Inmates In Kuje Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.